Bizarre Opening Ceremony For Tunnel In Switzerland

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I just talked today with a man who lived 4 years in Switzerland and he said to me how wonderful the Switzerland is, and how much it reminded him of old Yugoslavia, where everything was organized and there was no poverty and crime, and things like that.

And then I came home and saw this: https://www.sott.net/article/319468-Naked-torsos-and-horned-beasts-Swiss-tunnels-bizarre-opening-leaves-viewers-baffled

What is that supposed to represent? Modern art or a satanistic ritual in the center of Europe? Maybe both.

Something is rotten in the state of Switzerland. And it ain't just the banks. :/

That was disturbingly weird. Was there any story reported behind the choreography? I can think of no mythology that could even relate to this bizarre performance.

Persej said:
I just talked today with a man who lived 4 years in Switzerland and he said to me how wonderful the Switzerland is, and how much it reminded him of old Yugoslavia, where everything was organized and there was no poverty and crime, and things like that.

And then I came home and saw this: https://www.sott.net/article/319468-Naked-torsos-and-horned-beasts-Swiss-tunnels-bizarre-opening-leaves-viewers-baffled

What is that supposed to represent? Modern art or a satanistic ritual in the center of Europe? Maybe both.

Something is rotten in the state of Switzerland. And it ain't just the banks. :/

Saw the pictures earlier. My reaction was: :shock: :huh: :umm: I don't know what it is, but it might be what some call ''modern art''. It does look like some kind of satanistic ritual doesn't it? But maybe it looks that way because there is some clear ponerization going on in art, which results in weird openings like these. Or perhaps they did it extra weird so that the whole thing would get more publicity. Maybe it's both? Disturbing indeed!

stellar said:
That was disturbingly weird. Was there any story reported behind the choreography? I can think of no mythology that could even relate to this bizarre performance.

This source talks about “mountain demons”:

Some of the scarier parts of the performance reportedly captured the area’s “mountain demons” — which can be the storms, unidentified shapes and sounds, and falling objects, according to the tunnel’s website.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/longest-deepest-tunnel-opens_us_574f10bfe4b0ed593f12eb8a

But that still doesn't explain to me what I saw in the video. :/

Oxajil said:
Saw the pictures earlier. My reaction was: :shock: :huh: :umm: I don't know what it is, but it might be what some call ''modern art''. It does look like some kind of satanistic ritual doesn't it? But maybe it looks that way because there is some clear ponerization going on in art, which results in weird openings like these. Or perhaps they did it extra weird so that the whole thing would get more publicity. Maybe it's both? Disturbing indeed!

Yes, I know that "modern art" is very ponerized. A couple of year ago we had a quite strange opening ceremony for a waterpolo tournament. Obviously our artists are looking up to their European colleagues. But this thing is something special. Or perhaps every future European opening will look like some satanistic ritual. We surely live in bizzaro world today.

Why the satanic vibe. Or did they build this tunnel straight to Hell.

How about cutting a ribbon. Declare the tunnel open. And call it a day.

Would have saved them 8 million. And one less summoning of the Anti-Christ to worry about.

Persej said:
stellar said:

This source talks about “mountain demons”:

Some of the scarier parts of the performance reportedly captured the area’s “mountain demons” — which can be the storms, unidentified shapes and sounds, and falling objects, according to the tunnel’s website.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/longest-deepest-tunnel-opens_us_574f10bfe4b0ed593f12eb8a

But that still doesn't explain to me what I saw in the video. :/
No, it doesn't. I just sense that it demon(strates) :P the inner world of those involved, particularly the bankers and the elite guests. It was probably intended for inner circle entertainment. Sick.

I couldn't make heads or tails out of it, other than it was really bizarre! When they came out in the orange jumpsuits, first thought was prisoners at Gitmo? Some of the scenes looked like something out of Walt Disney World ... and what is it - with the clock?

I came across another video which was a repeat of the RT video but in the "comments" section - there were two interesting entries:

It just shows how much or less people know about Switzerland which has more Pagan traditions than most other European countries. Look for a book called "Alpendämonen. Geheimnisvolle Mythen und Riten aus den Bergen" (Demons of the Alps: Mysterious mountain myths and rituals) and the last part of your so called Satanic dance actually makes sense. These are demons to banish bad spirits.

Does it have to mean something particular? Can't it just be a form of art? But to give an example. The creature that supposedly is Baphomet may very well be a representaton of an ibex that is a part of the wildlife of Switzerland, The horns look like ibex horns and the tunnel goes through the mountains were they live.

angelburst29 said:
Does it have to mean something particular? Can't it just be a form of art? But to give an example. The creature that supposedly is Baphomet may very well be a representaton of an ibex that is a part of the wildlife of Switzerland, The horns look like ibex horns and the tunnel goes through the mountains were they live.

Sure, the NWO guys always want to pass off their public satanic rituals as innocent, with no hidden meanings - this is just supposed to be a high form of performance art. And those horned creatures are just innocent representations of native fauna - who somehow brought about some rather 'horny' performance dance moves on the part of the underwear clad performers. I noticed that on the backs of some of the orange work suits were what I guessed to be corporate symbols. One was a quasi depiction of the one eye symbol - two black pyramids w/ something smaller at the bottom right that made it look like an eye from a distance. Also purely innocent.

Were the giant head people supposed to represent world leaders - that bowed down to the clock running in reverse - time going backward? The giant winged big-headed figure put me in mind of Icarus because of the wings although on viewing a second time, the figure appears to be a bare breasted woman. Were the grass-skirt beings supposed to be the bad spirits that the mountain demon was to banish - or were those the workers in the orange work suits - who also happened to be under the grass skirts?

I got an impression of scorched earth w/ the animal skulls and carried dead tree trunks. I imagine this 'performance' will be analysed over on Vigilant Citizen quite soon.

Did people applaud when it was over & think it was great? Sad, sad state of human affairs if this is the best we can offer for ceremony.

Many cultures adopt dress and masks of very scary demonic looking beings in order to WARD and SCARE OFF the ACTUAL scary demons.

Halloween comes to mind. Balinese dances too. East Indian, Native American and many other indigenous cultures use masks and accessories in order to look even scarier than the actual demons. I guess it's like fighting fire with fire?

To our modern minds, when we see something like the above Tunnel Opening celebration, it looks so weird and out-of-synch with our modern views.

All of which is not to discount what you've all mentioned . . . about the ponerization of society, of art, of secret codes embedded within these events that speak symbolically to those in the kNOw. That could be part of this as well. Maybe some of both?

Added: I just saw JEEP's post. Yeah. If this were a ceremony composed of just normal, ordinary people, who were attempting to demonstrate in art form some of their ancient pagan beliefs, I'd be more inclined to believe it was more innocent than sinister. But when a ceremony costs $8-Million, then we must suspect that people with pockets are in charge of the puppets . . . and therefor had some input influence and veto power over the final production. And, besides, if left to ordinary, normal people to envision and create costumes, it would probably NOT have that MTV-Disney-Celebrity-Glitter & Glam frequency. It would be more organic and real probably. But almost all media has gone into overdrive in outdoing the last biggest blitz. Simplicity has become the most sought after aesthetic for me personally -- almost as a counter balance to all this oppressive opulence. It's like watching gluttons eat voraciously. It's just ugly & repellant & icky. Yuck. Even writing about it, makes my face go into disgust mode.

I wouldn't say there's anything necessarily nefarious about it, other than it is just kind of odd, all the way around. Seemed a bit Orwellian (no pun intended :lol:) in a futuristic, hive-mentality kind of way.

:umm: That was one of the lamest opening ceremony's I've seen. Who comes up with this stuff and where do they get their 'inspiration' from? :barf:

I thought it was in bad taste and quite a shame for all the hard workers who made the project happen. My guess was that some idiot executive type was given free reign and happened to think a 'modern art' opening would be a good idea. :rolleyes:

"Modern art", the symbol of the maturity of our civilization....

Here is another ceremony to commemorate the Verdun battle of 1916. The battle left 700000 victims in total, among which 300000 dead. The terrain of the ceremony is the cemetery of 130000 unknown French and German soldiers.

https://youtu.be/RU7pVnaxCM8

Renaissance said:
I thought it was in bad taste and quite a shame for all the hard workers who made the project happen. My guess was that some idiot executive type was given free reign and happened to think a 'modern art' opening would be a good idea. :rolleyes:

Agree, but how on earth could that strange post-modern carnival cost €8 million?

"Efforts to highlight the incredible engineering accomplishment of the 2,300 meter-long tunnel resulted in an utterly strange opening ceremony that reported cost €8 million."

https://www.sott.net/article/319468-Naked-torsos-and-horned-beasts-Swiss-tunnels-bizarre-opening-leaves-viewers-baffled

"Festivities with 1,200 invited guests, expected to cost about €8m, will mark the opening of the rail tunnel, which will be mainly used for further test journeys until commencing regular service in December 2016."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/worlds-longest-tunnel-to-open-in-switzerland

Very strange yes indeed. Reminds me a little of the movie "Metropolis", specially the clock and the people walking like zombies. Also reminds me the performances of the Nazis, with strange and bizarre gods... And strange also the seriousness of all of this, the music, the spectators that look this like they were statues. I really don't like this sort of spectacle, there is a theatre group in Catalonia named "Las Furas del Baus" that do this sort of performance, and really it is not very beautiful. It is just disturbing. As if the objective of the performance is just there to disturb.

Surely the mythology of these Nordic countries are strange, with beasts and animals and gnomes and giants and strange animals that live in the earth, in the mountains... and what they did, this tunnel, they disturbed the eco-system of this region, the fauna, and maybe this performance is in relation with all of this. When you play god opening mountains you are playing with the devil. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom