Black eyes.

Wandering Star

The Living Force
I have been observing for a few months that more and more people have black eyes.

It's not that his eye color is dark or close to that hue.

The whole of the eye is black, it is dark. The iris is not differentiated from the pupil. Both are a set of darkness.

Of course, it may be a wrong observation of mine.

In any case, the question would be:

"Could it be that the wide (planetary) implementation of the 'vaccine' somehow makes it easier for some souls to take 'possession' of many 'bodies' at this time?"

@Wandering Star Thanks for your observations. I've been wondering on this subject, and have read of babies being born with solid black eyes. It is also said that they hold their heads up, unlike most babies whose heads need supported, due to weak neck muscles. (Although my son was born and able to hold his head up and look around...the nurses all exclaimed about that)

Also, in new US tax incentives, there is a handsome reward for having a baby....Odd if the vax is to cull population numbers.

I've listened to testimonies of feeling different spiritially from those vaxed, either from bodyworkers and those who took the shot(s).

With the way news travels like lightening, it is hard to know if it is planted stories, sensationalism, or true. So, 1st hand observations help in sorting this out.

I did see a video of a black couple's newborn. His eyes were black but not sure if he had no whites of the eyes. He did, however hold his head up unsupported and could look around. My son said he saw a New Years baby, on the local news, the same.

Question aren't all babies' eyes kind of a murky blue when 1st born, no matter the race? Anyone?

There is a video by Ricardo Delgado at OrwellCity web: "La Quinta Columna on more on Black-Eyed Babies (Pandemic Babies)"

Shows babies whose both partens were vaccinated, they seem to develope in much faster rate then normal babies, but also they have these strange black eyes. Normal babies are usully born with blue eyes and only later they aquire the colour they are going to have.

he whole of the eye is black, it is dark. The iris is not differentiated from the pupil. Both are a set of darkness.
Exaclty like this.

As Ricardo Delgado says:

As promised, I'll show you the video of these births... children whose parents were vaccinated at the end of December 2020 and the beginning of January 2021. Before conception, logically, before pregnancy and childbirth.

So, what we're seeing is that these children have sort of a syndromic effect. They have several characteristic features, such as the blackish color of the eyes when they're usually light when they are born. Then they acquire the color they're going to have when the retina and the iris are formed.

It's as if there was premature aging. And, physical qualities that should be seen at a year or a year and a bit, these babies already express them at very early ages, such as attempts to crawl at 2 weeks. Things that aren't normal. Apart from those black eyes, which is not exactly normal.

We have shown, in the beginning, a video a bit worrying on the subject of the 'black eyes,' as they call the children born in 2021. Babies born after the previous vaccination of the parents. And what you see... Well. As we say, we're taking these cases 'with a pinch of salt,' until we have more material to give more credibility to the subject.

But what we observe is as if there were an aging or premature development in them. Children of 3 months can walk, for example, when the normal is from... I think the closest month that I have seen is nine or ten. Something like that.

Dr. Sevillano: Before 14 months, more or less. It has to be 12 or 14 months old to start walking. But well, they can do that from 9 or 10 months or so.

Ricardo Delgado: Crawling at two weeks, for example. That's not normal, isn't it?

Dr. Sevillano: That's not normal. No. No. No.

Reminds me of this
Yesterday I was watching an interview with an Argentinean academic who is working in the USA, talking about babies born to parents vaccinated before conception (not mothers vaccinated during the gestation period). Although the journalist doesn't seem to be very enlightened, I found what the academic said interesting and at some point alarming.

I attach a video with a summary of several babies and another one with the full interview. The interview is in Spanish so I leave here the most interesting points:

(Note: Dr. David Nonis is a Molecular Biologist, has a PhD in neuroscience, a postgraduate degree in biological reproduction and a postgraduate degree in cell regeneration. He has studied in Argentina, USA and Germany, and is currently working on gene editing technologies in California).
  • He notes that all babies have some common features:
    • Similar facial structures
    • Eye colour and shape
    • Cranial structure
    • Sight (they seem to be able to see clearly almost as soon as they are born)
    • Accelerated motor development (upright neck at 1 day old, almost walking at 3 months, ...)
  • He is very struck by the homogeneity that occurs in all cases. He explains that a mutagenic factor (physical or chemical) in the same population usually causes different alterations or mutations with diverse and generally harmful effects. In general, mutations are random (different people are affected by different genes) and babies are usually born with deformities or are not viable and die. In these cases, all (or most) babies, under the action of the same supposed mutagenic agent (this could be mRNA vaccines), produce the same effect, what might suggest that there has been a deliberate and premeditated alteration of specific genes to produce a particular effect.
  • He talks that we could be facing a new type of human (not a new species or race). These "new humans" could have not only physical/motor alterations, but also behavioural ones. He argues for example that we have no way of knowing what their social behaviour will be like, whether they will be able to empathise like a "normal" human being, or whether they will be more prone to violence.
  • At one point in the interview he says that it is very striking how the development of these children seems similar to certain animal species, where motor development is much faster than in humans. This is particularly intriguing because it raises the possibility that the genetic profile of these children could perhaps have a certain inclination towards 2D-type individuals, i.e. the animal kingdom (this last point was not made by the scientist).
  • Finally, the scientist claims that he works with the latest, most advanced gene editing technology, and that he and his colleagues cannot even begin to imagine the knowledge and technology that would be needed to obtain such results, i.e. such a precise level of editing and with such homogeneous effects. The science behind this (he speculates), is a science that is not available to everyone and that he assumes must be handled at levels that are not "official".
Well, that's it, I just wanted to share it.

Babies...

Interview...

Or could be this sickness, it is rare sickness, but it is possible to meet more than 1 person with such sickness in short span of time especially when its hereditary.

There is a video by Ricardo Delgado at OrwellCity web: "La Quinta Columna on more on Black-Eyed Babies (Pandemic Babies)"

Shows babies whose both partens were vaccinated, they seem to develope in much faster rate then normal babies, but also they have these strange black eyes. Normal babies are usully born with blue eyes and only later they aquire the colour they are going to have.

Exaclty like this.

As Ricardo Delgado says:
I am sceptical about this. Children born with dark eyes is not uncommon in populations who have brown or black skin (or so I've heard). Some babies in the video are creepy looking, but its maybe the sign of an illness like Down syndrom. I also know a few people telling how they or their infant (all born before COVID) could hold its head, crawl in the bed 2 or 3 days after birth, at the staff's amazement.

As for my coworkers, thinking about it, most of them have green, hazel or blue eyes, so I can't say anything about that.🤷🏻‍♀️! Many are getting sick with COVID despite having taken 2 or 3 shots, that's for sure!

I am not discounting that babies born of vaccinated parents have an altered DNA, but I'd take such info with a big pinch of salt. FWIW.

I have been interested in this observation of more babies being born with such dark iris’s, and it has been discussed on the forum before.
The C’s said in 2014, that the apparitions of dark eyed children showing up on peoples doorsteps, peeking in windows, and generally creeping people out were “window fallers”.
Check this thread:

So, I am pondering on : what if these etheric window fallers are able to merge with human bodies now?
What if it is a “possessing” type of experience happening?
Taking over the walking dead type “organic portal” people, as well as coming in as the operating “spirit” of new born babies?
The strange behaviour and insanity IS ramping up, so as the Wave and all the genetic manipulation via mRNA injections, toxic food, ignorance and fear, increase, could this be a 4th Density STS invasion of sorts?

Perhaps the old saying “the eyes are the windows to the soul” is something different now, in these strange and mysterious times.
An interesting aside, my family has one these “Dark eyed babies” !
Our family genetics are mainly Scandinavian, the majority of us have crystal blue eye colour, there are a few green eyed members, but predominantly ice blue.
My niece, already a mother of two blue eyed boys, conceived in early 2019, and her healthy, beautiful baby girl was born during the onset of weirdness in the spring of 2020.
Neither she nor her husband submitted to the injections.
The babies eye colour, photo taken one week after birth.
79E4D98D-D3AB-477A-9420-CD2B87A8BD13.jpeg

Eye colour now, photo taken October, 2021.

E1C647DF-223A-4B19-BDA2-A9FFEDC2E97C.jpeg
Kinda dark, right? Here is the discerning genetic information, that makes the difference.
This babies biological father has dark brown eyes, inherited from his Sicilian ancestors. Both his other children have inherited his dark brown eye colour, as well.
So, odds are, my little great niece is just a brown eyed girl, not a window faller.
If she starts levitating or something, I will definitely post an update!

In fact, something has been "going on" for some time now.

Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.

5] Bob Lazar is a fellow who claims to have worked at Area 51 on retro-engineering alien space craft that had been captured by the U.S. government. He talks about his experiences in a video presentation that is well worth watching. In this video, he mentions having read a Top Secret-Eyes Only file on the subject of aliens, in which it was said that they repeatedly refer to human beings as "containers." This struck me as extremely curious, and I didn't think that the standard explanation of a body as a "container" for the soul was exactly what was meant. We had been discussing this video while sitting at the board earlier in the evening, so that is why the question was asked.

I’ve read, and experienced with my own baby, that neck trauma from the birthing process often exhibits as “neck strength.” So, a baby who appears very strong because they can hold their head up early is actually just a baby with neck trauma. A cranial osteopath would help… Also, the video above was posted on another thread in the forum and was kind of debunked. All babies are different, some of them stand and walk very early, some very late. I don’t the think the vaccine is making super babies and we would only start to be seeing these “super babies” now because people haven’t been vaccinated for that long…What I am noticing though is an insane increase in stillbirths and miscarriages.

Sorry, I guess I kind of diverted from the original topic. I have not seen anyone with black eyes. But it reminds me of those creepy pictures of so called aliens living among us. Beautiful women with like gray alien all black eyes. If I can find some I’ll post them.

I am sceptical about this. Children born with dark eyes is not uncommon in populations who have brown or black skin (or so I've heard). Some babies in the video are creepy looking, but its maybe the sign of an illness like Down syndrom. I also know a few people telling how they or their infant (all born before COVID) could hold its head, crawl in the bed 2 or 3 days after birth, at the staff's amazement.

As for my coworkers, thinking about it, most of them have green, hazel or blue eyes, so I can't say anything about that.🤷🏻‍♀️! Many are getting sick with COVID despite having taken 2 or 3 shots, that's for sure!

I am not discounting that babies born of vaccinated parents have an altered DNA, but I'd take such info with a big pinch of salt. FWIW.
I do not insist, I do not have any clear opinion about it. The post of Wandering Star reminded me of this video, I have also seen some more of this kind someplace else, but I do not remember where. Most white babies are born with blue eyes, some might have different color. But it is not only about the color. The eyes seem to be too black or dark, too big and too shiny, there is something weird in them. To me they just do not look like human eyes, the first impression is that something is off. The babies seem to be very alert right from the birth, overdeveloped and continue like this. One might argue that some other 'normal' babies also exhibit some unusual traits, for example the “neck strength” caused by some trauma. If you focus on one specific trait, you can always come up with some explanation. But if all or many of these black eye babies display the same unusual traits, then it suggests it might be worth to have a closer look at the topic.

There is so many weird things going on, and we know all this have something to do with the aliens. Who knows, what was injected to the pregnant women, the babies might have been genetically modified, it might have been some kind of an experiment, but also the babies can be some kind of hybrids, like alien-human hybrids. To me the last option seems to be the most possible. I was surprised when Wandering Star said, she can see such eyes in adult humans. We know that there is a possibility, that the inoculations, not necessarily all of them, are designed to separate us from our souls, what if some alien race or races, worked to prepare the human vessel for some alien souls to move in? It is all a bit of a speculation, but it would not surprise me one bit.

I think black eyes are more 'alive' than light-coloured eyes. I don't find them spooky. I have green eyes and when my husband got hazel eyes, so when my son was born (2 yrs before the plandemic) with dark brown eyes, I was surprised and thrilled. There is something poetic about dark eyes. Something deep and warm.

Back
Top Bottom