Bladder Cancer

Angchop

Jedi Council Member
Hello. My name is Angela and I am 39 years old. I saw the urologist last week and after looking in my bladder with a camera he believes that I have bladder cancer. Monday morning he is going to call me and schedule me for surgery and then I will know for sure. I am scared and not really sure what to do. I have been a long time reader of this site. Since around 2003. I am also a member of the fellowship of the cosmic mind and I have read all of the wave series at least twice, adventures with cassiopaea, SHOTW, and many other recommended books here. I haven't been able to post much in the past because I only had a computer at work and didn't want to get in trouble for posting, but I sure did get alot of reading done! Anyway, Now I have a computer at home and I can participate more. I have always known that I should network, but I have been afraid of what I would look like to all the members and afraid of saying something wrong.
Well this brings me to why I am posting. With this possible diagnosis of bladder cancer I am not sure what to do. I have just now started EE. I am still very new at that. I ordered Cancer is a fungus- I should get that soon and I was also going to go on an anti-candida diet. What does everyone here think is the best plan? I know that I will not have chemotherepy because I believe that is pure poison and that will probably be tough for my family to accept. But I will cross that bridge when I get there. Can anyone gie me any ideas? I feel overwhelmed and frightened. I have known for a long time that I needed to clean up my diet but I just kept sayong tomorrow... I will start tomorrow. I am so grateful for this forum and site and I look forward to networking more.

Angela

Hi Angela,

Make sure you know all the details about the surgery and what is going on. As for the diet, you can start right away with the elimination diet posted here: http://eiriu-eolas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14

Make sure you read the posts that follow as well, it teaches you how to transition from the diet, how to test foods and most importantly, what not to re-introduce. As for supplementation, make sure you have the basics, at least: vitamin C, magnesium, alpha lipoic acid, a good multivitamin and multimineral, B complex (make sure it has folic acid).

Keep us updated and remember to do EE, specially the prayer of the soul before you go to bed.

You are in our thoughts {{{Hugs}}}}

Hi Angela,

I just want to offer my support as well. I've only read a little about sodium bicarb and bladder cancer but the Cancer is a Fungus book should gives you lots of useful information.

Keep doing the EE. It will help ease your fears. Cancer isn't a death sentence. This can be a time to learn a lot about becoming healthier. Keep us posted on what you learn. :flowers:

Hello Angela.

You've been given some good advice from Psyche and Odyssey. Starting the detox, improving your diet and doing the EE faithfully will help your body and spirit better deal with the stress.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and healing prayers. Take care of yourself (today!) and may you gain strength and applied knowledge through this network. It is indeed here for you. Definitely keep us abreast of your situation. :flowers:

Hello Angela,
It is good to hear you will be able to join in the discussion and post more. As you know from reading here for many years, the most amazing and wonderful people can be found on this forum. It does take courage to post where there are so many learned people, but take a deep breathe and exhale your fears--you are doing fine. I too lurked for many years and posted very little until the last year or two. I worried about sounding stupid, but something clicked inside finally and I was able to let go of many of my fears and really be here. Keep in touch and take care.
shellycheval

Thank you all for your kind words and welcome. I am starting immediately on the elimination diet and I will definately get those supplements that you listed Psyche. The doctor told me friday when I saw him that the surgery would entail putting me under general anesthesia and then going up through my urethra and scraping out what he believes is the cancer. :scared: Anyway thanks again for the responses and I will keep you posted. I feel a little better already knowing that this forum is here with all of you great people here for support.

Angela

Hello Angela. Here's a website address that you may find useful:
_www.cancertutor.com.
Another forum member mentioned it in a posting. All the best.

Hi Angela,

Since it's the doctor's believe that it might be cancer, perhaps there is good chance that it may not be cancer. You've been given great advice and just in case you miss it, here is a compilation of links called "Cancer: Causes and Cures". Hope you find something useful. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :flowers:

Hello Angela, we are with you.

If you have not it already on your mind, here's a C's quote :

1996 08 24
(V) I have been helping a woman who has cancer. I see her cancer as a sideline even though it is in the lymph system. Is this correct?
A: Cancer is always a "sideline."
Q: (V) When I was working with her, I felt a lot of energy flow coming up from her solar plexus. Was this the disease energy leaving?
A: Constriction easing. If she wants to remain on third density, she must change a 28 year long outlook, and purge feelings, rather than collecting them as a "sponge." Also, dietary changes are needed. We suggest sauerkraut extract and fruit juices and broccoli. She needs colonic therapy, and if diagnosis is "terminal," why are poisonous treatments a consideration? We strongly recommend that you suggest a change in the 28 year long outlook. She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients.

And, I'm like Vulcan59, keep in your mind that he only believe.

Hi Angela
I, too, was a long-time lurker, without a hi-speed web-enabled computer at home.

The following may help, or not, from a metaphysical perspective. Just in case it is cancer.

Louise Hay in You Can Heal Your Life said:
Cancer – Deep hurt. Longstanding resentment. Deep secret or grief eating away at the self. Carrying hatreds. “What’s the use?”

Lise Bourbeau in Your body’s telling you: Love yourself! said:
BLADDER DISORDERS
As all bodily fluids are linked to the emotional body, or the body of desires, bladder disorders are linked with the capacity to delay gratification. If the disorder prevents or impedes urination, it indicates that you rigidly control your desires and are afraid to let them out. If the disorder results in incontinence, or an inability to retain urine, your body is telling you that you can’t control your desires; that you lack judgment and want your expectations to be met immediately.
(note to self to sort out the latter - wanting expectations immediately met!)

CANCER
EMOTIONAL BLOCK
Cancer is a result of significant emotional wounding that was experienced in isolation during childhood. The most common emotional wounds that can manifest as serious physical disease are rejection, abandonment, humiliation, betrayal and injustice. Some people have endured a number or combination of these wounds.

If you suffer from cancer, you’re probably a very loving person that wants to live in a loving world, so much that you completely repressed your feelings of bitterness, resentment and even hatred towards one of your parents. You may even have blamed God fro what you went through and still blame Him for the state of your life. These suppressed feelings are not even acknowledged, let alone dealt with and released, so they are left to accumulate and gather in the body, to grow every time something awakens the emotional wound. Once emotional critical mass has been reached, the cancer will surface.

MENTAL BLOCK
Forgive yourself for having angry and vengeful thoughts towards one or both of your parents. You are human; you’re allowed to suffer. Forgive and love the child in you who has suffered silently and who had no one in whom to confide.

Forgiveness is a great healer. The only thing your soul needs is love and forgiveness. Visualize if you will, all of your emotional baggage in one bag that you have carried with you all of your life. It’s time to simply put down the bag. There is no need to punish yourself any longer or to feel guilty for having these thoughts. You must stop thinking that you’re unkind if you hate someone. You’re not unkind – you’re human. Self-forgiveness is the greatest challenge for a cancer patient. …

As already mentioned keep doing the EE breathing-meditation, especially PotS before sleep, and follow the diet suggested. My thoughts are with you on your journey.

Hi Angela,

I just want to support you at this hard times. I also think it is a good decision
not undergo chemotherapy.
As you wisely pointed it is poison.
My best wishes. Take care of yourself.

I think that the Cs said it all in that quote that Ellipse put up:

She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients.

There is nothing that can help you like changing your diet, getting the right supplements and doing the Eiriu Eolas program. This takes care of all of it. You just have to apply it.

Doing the EE program will bring up the repressed emotions that you need to deal with. When you feel them coming up, actually do feel them, relive them, get them out of your system by crying, hitting something, screaming - whatever it takes. But release them. This, in itself, is quite cleansing.

It's great to hear that you are going to start on the elimination diet and get the supplements. These two will help with the cleansing.

I am rooting for you, Angela. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :flowers:

Hi, Angela! I'm with you <<hugs>>. Your decision about not taking chemo is not only wise but very brave - considering we live in society that advertises that kind of treatment and discourages natural methods of healing. I hope there is at least one person, who understand your decision and support you. I was taking chemo for a year, when I was fighting my liver cancer as a teenager and the after-effects of it still hunts me. I had and still have severe problem with my teeth and now, apparently with my bones, too. My bruises heals two or three times longer than normal. And there are other things. If I had known what I know now I wouldn't have taken chemotherapy. Ever.

Also, I'm with Vulcan59 about that doctor's call. He thinks it's a cancer. Does he know for sure? Did he order a biopsy? Or Tumor marker test (though I don't know how efficient is that in case of possible bladder cancer)? I know form autopsy that doctors often recommend a surgery when they think there might a cancer, even before they make any tests. Which is weird if you ask me.

Either way, I'm sure you will be okay! Make dietary changes, take necessary supplements and do EE. Search withing yourself to find the answer what could cause a cancer. And why in this particular place.

Trevrizent said:
The following may help, or not, from a metaphysical perspective. Just in case it is cancer.

Louise Hay in You Can Heal Your Life said:
Cancer – Deep hurt. Longstanding resentment. Deep secret or grief eating away at the self. Carrying hatreds. “What’s the use?”

Lise Bourbeau in Your body’s telling you: Love yourself! said:
CANCER
EMOTIONAL BLOCK
Cancer is a result of significant emotional wounding that was experienced in isolation during childhood. The most common emotional wounds that can manifest as serious physical disease are rejection, abandonment, humiliation, betrayal and injustice. Some people have endured a number or combination of these wounds.

It was like that in my case. Deep, often suppressed hurt and anger, mostly towards my parents. There were matters I couldn't ever expressed, my words and true feelings never reached my mother. I felt rejected by both her and my father and that's why I suffered.
There is even a Polish saying: "Mieć coś na wątrobie". I don't know is there an english equivalent but it roughly translates to: to have something on your liver. Meaning: having long time worries about something, feeling grief over something or remorse towards someone.

I wish you all the best, Angela. Take really good care of yourself. You will be in my thoughts.

truth seeker said:
Vulcan59 said:
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :flowers:
I second that. :)

I third that :flowers:, also you might want to take a look at www.cancertutor.com. Its a alternative health website for treating cancer and has a lot of information on how one can treat cancer with alternative methods, then the evil conventional ways. Wish you the best

Back
Top Bottom