Body Electric Summit - Oct 7th to 13th

Yas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I joined this free summit out of curiosity and it turns out that two of the talks I listened were very good and interesting, especially the one by Niki Gratrix, Resolving Trauma with Bioenergetics, where she talks about many of the things that are also discussed in the forum, including the stimulation of the vagus nerve and how 'information is what gives shape to DNA and cells' (paraphrasing). Of course, the talks don't go into too much detail, but I think it's great to listen to some people who are researching and opening paths in the health field, and they also give me ideas to find out more about the topics they cover.

Here's part of the schedule, for you to have an idea of the topics that will be covered:

DAY 1: OCTOBER 7, 2019
Dave Asprey - Biohacking the Body Electric
Donna Eden and David Feinstein, PhD - Re-Emergence of the Energy Body
Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD - Autonomic Response Testing (ART)
James Oschman, PhD - Living Bioelectric Matrix
Harry Massey - Decoding the Human Body-Field
Karim Dhanani, BSc, BA, ND - Physics Dictates Chemistry

DAY 2: OCTOBER 8, 2019
Daniel Pompa, PSc.D - Healing Cells with Fasting and Detox
Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Brain Health
Jonathan Landsman - 4 Ways to Charge Up Energy
Evan Brand, BCHN, CFMP, NTP - Understanding Mycotoxins and EMF Exposure
Nicolas Pineault - Impact of Cell Phone Frequencies on Health
Beverly Rubik, PhD - Health Challenges in a Wireless World

DAY 3: OCTOBER 9, 2019
Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD - Light and the Human Biofield
Ari Whitten - Red Light & Energy
Gerald Pollack, PhD - Exclusion-Zone Water and Health
Kelly Halderman, MD, CCN, PscD - Molecular Hydrogen Water
László G. Boros, MD - Health Impact of Heavy Hydrogen
Thomas Cowan, MD - New Biology of Water
Paul S Anderson, NMD - Photodynamic (LASER) Therapies

DAY 4: OCTOBER 10, 2019
Eileen Day McKusick, MA - Sound to Improve Electric Health
Jonathan Bailor - Hidden Causes of Diabetes and Weight Gain
Niki Gratrix, BA, Dip ION, NANP - Resolving Trauma with Bioenergetics
Kelly Brogan, MD - Energetic Roots of Mental Health
Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP - Past Trauma on Physical Level

Some of the speakers and the topics seem a bit too 'new-agey' to me, but many of them seem to be interesting too and some are well-known researchers too... so I thought I'd share the event in case anyone is interested.

Fwiw...

@Yas, I listened to Niki's talk a few days ago and thought similarly.

I've checked out a few talks also and agree, some seem a bit too 'new-agey'. There are some interesting speakers and topics covered there!

The last one I listened to was Beverly Rubik's talk, Health Challenges in a Wireless World. It covers the biofield and related research, EMFs and wireless technology protection. She mentions ways they have studied to measure the biofield, such as Biowell - Russian tech similar to Kirlian photography. She then talks about alternatives to and protection from wireless internet, such as wired fibre optics and maintaining distance, and outlines ways to strengthen biofields. She includes meditation, Qi Gong and various other ways.

In the reprise of the Electric body summit link, doctor Mcmakin is using Frequency Specific Microcurrents for healing. This works with two frequencies, connected on the beginning and end of the nerves. She started with the file of known frequencies, but could the wrong frequency hurt? Yes. Above all, it comes down to making the exact diagnose, the frequencies follow, and within a minute the patient starts healing. Broken tendons take only one session to heal. PTSD and such need to be broken down, starting on different places in the brain. Sibo needs a couple of different steps, and diet change, but she claims she heals it within 2 weeks. It reminds me of Rife´s method or ancient ways. link

Back
Top Bottom