Bombs inside bodies

treesparrow

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Headline -

Terrorists 'plan attack on Britain with bombs INSIDE their bodies' to foil new airport scanners

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247338/Terrorists-plan-attack-Britain-bombs-INSIDE-bodies-foil-new-airport-scanners.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As one of the readers commented - what a load of absolute tosh. Most of the others readers weren't buying it as well. It seems the pathocrats are becoming even more desperate with their war on terror propaganda with such blatent nonsense.

Read this earlier today. It's shocking how far they are willing to take this, how far they are willing to extend their "terrorism" hubris. They really do believe that people are completely and utterly brain dead. Let's hope that we all prove them wrong.

This is now up along with a quote from a forum member ;) and those commenting at the mail online: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/202235-Propaganda-Alert-Terrorists-plan-attack-on-Britain-with-bombs-INSIDE-their-bodies-to-foil-new-airport-scanners

Maybe that lads at Mi5 were watching the film Batman- The Dark Knight during their Tea Break.
I seem to remember a scene in that where some poor unfortunate has a bomb stitched inside them?
Al

There's also a scene in the movie The Hurt Locker where they show a young Iraqi boy who has been killed and had a body bomb put inside him. It's much worse and not at all like the Dark Knight scene.

Also one a long while back in a bbc series called spooks where sa woman had a thingy placed in side her body.

The link here has the statistics obtained from the accident Aircraft Crashes Record Office in Geneva, Switzerland. As you can see, a "hidden bomb in a terrorist" is the least of your worries. :lol:

I tried to write something here, at least four or five times now...and can't come up with anything that isn't either cynical or just outright pissed.

Let's see, they're coming at me from everywhere and in every way imaginable. So, I should just give up all my rights, walk right into the internment camps, where I'll be safe from the all encompassing and awesomely security piercing boogieman :scared:. Ok; no problem, Jack. Why not give me a bomb to swallow and I'll blow myself up? A simple solution to the 'problem'. Because it seems to me that the idea here is to convince me that I'm a problem and you're a problem. Isn't this so? :shock:

I travel a lot. Every time I fly, I get stuck in the herding pen, at Security, with hundreds of other travelers. And while I wait my turn, I realize that what they're creating, in their crowded pileup of passengers waiting to get scanned is a perfect target. :huh:

If indeed, anyone was going to blow something up, this is the place. In creating this stupid dance, they just make us bigger targets. Are they conscious of this? You bet. They are not stupid. Are they worried? Probably not. Because, I believe that they (the people who 'protect' us are the terrorists). Or, maybe you believe that terrorists from the outback reaches of the world :osama:want to kill you. Maybe that's so. But personally, I'm more afraid of terrorists from the bowels of our own government, spooks from the black depths of the intelligence sociopathy :ninja:, getting me in a crossfire, because I unwittingly boarded a plane on which some dignitary branded for assassination, happens to also be flying on. Psycho-politics. :jawdrop:

If there are enclaves of nasties :evil: plotting to kill us from their cave headquarters, don't you think that our protectors could just hit them with their scaler EM weaponry and poof they're gone? Body scanners, my ass, lol. :rolleyes:

I travel a lot. Every time I fly, I get stuck in the herding pen, at Security, with hundreds of other travelers. And while I wait my turn, I realize that what they're creating, in their crowded pileup of passengers waiting to get scanned is a perfect target

that's a good point weasel3d, my wife and I had that thought last night. We concluded that on planes though, it is easier for the PTB to disguise facts and distort truth.

alphonse said:
I travel a lot. Every time I fly, I get stuck in the herding pen, at Security, with hundreds of other travelers. And while I wait my turn, I realize that what they're creating, in their crowded pileup of passengers waiting to get scanned is a perfect target

that's a good point weasel3d, my wife and I had that thought last night. We concluded that on planes though, it is easier for the PTB to disguise facts and distort truth.

Yes, you can almost guarantee no witnesses to survive on a plane if you blow it up right. You wouldn't want any of those pesky travellers living to tell the truth about what happened would you!

It looks like Kurt Haskell and his wife are doing a lot to upset the apple cart on this whole, ridiculous story! Here's his second interview on Alex Jones (Sorry, but isn't he the only one to do an interview with this guy?):

_http://www.prisonplanet.com/kurt-haskell-returns-to-alex-jones-tv-fbi-now-admits-haskells-eye-witness-account-was-true.html

Also, scroll down to see what Haskell has to say on his blog site:
_http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/
A lot of contradictory info being recorded here. The FBI and others are starting to squirm!

And, oh weasel3d, nice vent! Very nice use of emotocons! Seriously, many good points! :headbanger:

Mod's note: Edited to deactivate cointelpro links. Please be careful when you give an active link. ;)

Thanks Jeep, heh. ...t'was a late night rant. --->
It was one of those posts that I questioned 2 seconds after I clicked the post button. (That's about 3 seconds too late.)
Need to learn to vent my emotions, reread, consider and then post, lol.
A 'breathing session' strategically timed would certainly improve all that.

Sorry Mods, for active link. I have to remember that even though it seems good, if it's associated in any way with bad, do not make active. My apologies.

weasel3d said:
Thanks Jeep, heh. ...t'was a late night rant. --->
It was one of those posts that I questioned 2 seconds after I clicked the post button. (That's about 3 seconds too late.)
Need to learn to vent my emotions, reread, consider and then post, lol.
A 'breathing session' strategically timed would certainly improve all that.

I understand completely having done the same myself. Considering the onslaught of evil we're ALL being subjected to, it's hard to keep the resultant frustration and anger contained and want to vent, especially when most of us are surrounded by clueless people who not only don't know, but don't want to know about the truths of our reality. So, it's easy to then want to let this all out on the forum, because we know there are like-minded persons here. But, is it productive to do so? Not only could the forum degenerate to nothing more than a big, b____ session, it would just serve to encourage the mindless running of our programs! But that's the beauty of this forum that promotes learning about our programs and our machine selves - things that I had no clue existed before discovering the Cassiopaean realm. Yes, learning can be fun and sometimes painful, too! I'm personally OK with a very occasional small vent, but we all must be conscious of our programs, our machine, and to keep the forum operating in the right direction, OSIT. :)

I keep thinking that we are very close now to experiencing a single incident that will result in the military occupying the airports in the US and Britain. There's your coup.

Back
Top Bottom