Book of Salamander

Kmicic

Jedi Master
Hi everyone,
There is a YouTube channel in Polish where the host searches for various things, does journalistic work, but also has a series of videos about conspiracy theories. Today he uploaded a video about the Book of Salamander, which is supposed to be the most powerful book available to man. It contains knowledge about higher beings which he describes as high energy and low energy. High energy feeds on love and low energy feeds on people's pain. The book is intended to describe how to communicate with these beings and make contracts. It is supposed to have the knowledge of how to manipulate the universe, but it also has limitations because, according to her, too much interference can cause huge damage to the structure of the world. According to what this YouTuber said, the book was used with the ark of the covenant as a "control panel" for the ark. Have you heard about her? I am able to find something about her only in Polish. Maybe when I search for the name wrongly? Thanks for the answers :-)

Hi Kmicic,

Have never heard of the channel, nor the book itself. Maybe you can share the channel? or if you find any writing about this book you can post it here and use a translator like DeepL to post it in english?

Here we go:
First quote
"The Book of Salamandra - is banned by the Vatican for the Pope himself. One of the most significant pieces of information is that the Book of Salamandra was more powerful than the Bible. The Bible only states that miracles do happen. And the Book of Salamandra tells what these miracles are and how to achieve them. It disappeared in the eighth century, appears in the seventeenth century in Bavaria in the hands of some monk. Found in 1882, it goes to the hands of the Jesuit Xavier Martini. She is hidden in Venice. It was found incomplete by the Nazis who conducted research on it in concentration camps. " So far, it has not been found in its entirety, only fragments hidden in the vaults of the Vatican."
As I see it now, the text is the same for other pages. Maybe it's fake. There is only one thing: This youtuber says that his information are from darknet.

Back
Top Bottom