Brain reboot? Russian driver was in "pause mode" for several minutes

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There is the following video from Novosibirsk of a public transportation minibus driver, who literally appeared to be "paused" for several minutes. People, who took the video talked to the guy and urged him not to continue on his route in this state. Local media says that the driver was tested for drugs, but none were found. The only abnormality was high blood pressure.

Not sure what exactly happened, but it reminded me of the following excerpt:

Q: (Galahad) What happened to me at this table on Sunday afternoon?

A: Your mind was leading your soul into peril thus an emergency shutdown.

Q: (Laughter) (Mr. Scott) You had a "blue screen"! (Laughter) (Ark) Dump of the memory!

A: Virus protection activated.

Or perhaps there is indeed a medical reason for it? If not drugs, then a seizure of some kind that manifests in this way? Or something else? Thoughts?

It almost looks like he sort of went into a more or less normal sleeping mode, while standing, which could be because of many factors; being overtired because of shift work and/or long driving or something else. When I had night shift and drove back home, the first couple of days I could have slept away while standing too. Than again, you would expect at least his head to go down when being in some sort of sleep phase.

It almost looks like he sort of went into a more or less normal sleeping mode, while standing, which could be because of many factors; being overtired because of shift work and/or long driving or something else.

Yes, I am totally familiar with the suddenly "falling into a black pit of sleep" while on the way home from a night shift! Something like this can definitely happen. But I would also suspect him to fell over. His position isn't entirely comfortable for that. Don't know. Maybe he was overtired. It just that the news didn't mention that. Apparently the info was delivered to the media from the local mayor's office (city of Berdsk. It's a city near Novosibirsk), so one would expect them to mention that he was overtired or something.

Back
Top Bottom