Brett Kavanaugh

Zaphod

Jedi
I'd like to thank the identity-politics obsessed, postmodernist movement along with #metoo - both of which are the rather repellent offspring of 3rd wave Feminism - for forcing me to support someone I would normally kick to the curb as an over-privileged neocon brat. Talk about a choice between the dreadful and the insufferable.

To manipulate public sympathy for the sufferers of sexual misconduct and rape is disgusting. Brett is not suitable for the supreme court, even based purely on his over emotional testimony. But conversely and more importantly to my mind, we cannot be seen to support politically weaponised sex crime allegations as a legitimate method of political engagement either. So, thank you for forcing us in this invidious position of having to support a man that many of us would rather not support

Well done.. the un-prosecutable, hazy, unsupported and suspiciously timely sexual misconduct allegations are probably going to be the reason he gets his position.

Sorry - rant over

Last edited:
...I think from one of the recent transcripts when it was said 'the programming is complete', this may have been who they were referring to. I can't think of anything that can cause more chaos and conflict than a movement which devotes itself to the demonisation of 50% of the populace based on something they have no control over - their gender.

When you have people openly stating that men cannot have sex without it being rape - unchallenged - what is to become of the young boys in our society? When you have men in their 40s onwards having their lives hauled across the coals of public scrutiny for pretty normal teenage party antics so far in their past - what are the future repercussions for how men and women have to now behave towards one another? It all looks pretty grim to me

I'm glad I grew up in the 70s..

Last edited:
06.10.2018 - US Senate Approves Nomination of Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court Justice
US Senate Approves Nomination of Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court Justice

The US Senate has held final procedural vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the US Supreme Court in Washington DC. Brett Kavanaugh got approved as the Supreme Court Justice.

On Friday, a procedural vote to advance Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination to the final stage of voting passed by a margin of just two.

06.10.2018 - US Senate Approves Nomination of Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court Justice
US Senate Approves Nomination of Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court Justice

The US Senate has held final procedural vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the US Supreme Court in Washington DC. Brett Kavanaugh got approved as the Supreme Court Justice.

On Friday, a procedural vote to advance Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination to the final stage of voting passed by a margin of just two.

Well, there we are.

Yeah, although I wasn't as much rooting for Kavanaugh as much as disappointed that we're in the same position all over again in the US, having to choose between a bad option and a bad option. The discussion in the US seemed to be between either having to support him or supporting the insane left.

None of the conversation, as far as I was able to see, gathered around what the Truth actually was, no one seems to care and that's disastrous.

I think Ben Swann managed to make a good case for why the accusations against him were pretty much baseless but that still did not mean he was a good choice for the supreme court here:

Watching the voting yesterday got me thinking...and I'm not sure how to put this into words.

Now, let's suppose there is such a thing as a super-powerful Deep State (having secret meetings in black robes ;-D) , that is vehemently opposed to Trump, and everything he does. Wouldn't it have been an easy thing for them to intimidate or bribe some of the Republican senators to vote "No" regarding Kavanaugh? And, there's no way in my mind that all Republicans are "white hats" and good. Wouldn't some of them be in the "club" and prioritize the "secret cabals" wishes? Take for instance Lindsay Graham; suddenly someone who has had clear signs of pathology, and I would say evil intentions, has now suddenly turned into a "reasonable" and "truth defending" individual? I think we can be quite confidant that there are pathological people, even psychopaths among the Republicans, too.

So, what's the deal? If the "secret cabal" would be all-powerful and against Trump, and if the Kavanaugh nomination is such an important issue as it is portrayed as, wouldn't they have fixed a negative outcome of the vote?

I see a few possible explanations: 1) the whole Kvanaugh thing is a big show and distraction 2) the "rats" and psychos (like Graham) have seen the writing on the wall, and are now, for purely selfish reasons, jumping off the ship and betting on another horse – Trump 3) the Deep State and "secret cabal" isn't that powerful, or it's a myth propagated by some parties to make people feel powerless (or, just to distract or just for fun and games). 4) other reasons that I can't think of right now

I any case, there's something very suspicious about whole Kavanaugh spectacle. I don't buy it for a minute that it's a fight between good and evil. Having said that, it is strikingly clear that those on the liberal side are totally crazy and some are just plain evil. Just look at those people scratching the door of the building where the vote was held, screaming and moaning, just look at those groups of people chanting and repeating every word (as in call-and-response) the Democratic/liberal group leader says, just look and listen to all those Democrats like Feinstein and Schumer lying their shoes off (knowing that they are lying).

What's going on here?

Answering my own question, maybe the simplest answer is that it's like in 'The Godfather': various mob families/groups competing for power?

An explanation that perhaps somewhat counter-intuitively, gives me a lot of hope.

Answering my own question, maybe the simplest answer is that it's like in 'The Godfather': various mob families/groups competing for power?
Pretty much. Remember how STS oriented individuals operate. They don’t work in cohort unless there are common interests. Further more, the petty struggle of power continues until heirarchy and order has been established. I see the current state of affairs in USA to be quite disorderly due to Trump’s unpredictability. The empire is now trying to bring order to the proceedings. The malignant feminism is one of many tools they are employing and I am sure more are in the works.

I wonder if one considers history which hints at matriachical socities where women had a greater influence to the point of being worshipped, the ptb of those times would have used similar tools to control and twist the populace minds to treat masculinity as they are being led to treat feminicity in current times. Talk about karma reprise!

As far as common folk are concerned, the programming is complete and choices have been pre-determined. People are being deceived and led to believe their own lies via the limited choices. With time passing, each individual is being led down the path where he/she would feel guilty of having lived a life! It is as if one day, simply out of guilt, everone would commit suicide or sub-consciously invite destruction from above!!

When you have people openly stating that men cannot have sex without it being rape - unchallenged - what is to become of the young boys in our society? When you have men in their 40s onwards having their lives hauled across the coals of public scrutiny for pretty normal teenage party antics so far in their past - what are the future repercussions for how men and women have to now behave towards one another? It all looks pretty grim to me

Ya know, this whole thing had me befuddled for quite awhile. But then a few things occurred to me...

It's pretty clear that the trend is that men are supposed to be more feminine, and women are supposed to be more masculine. This long process has come to a head in the form of: Gender is fluid! Yeah androgyny! Down with evil manliness!

Obviously, that's not going to work.

The majority of Planet Earth consists of hetero men and women. If these issues aren't resolved, there will be no more human race (taken to its logical extreme, anyway).

When it comes to women, the idea du jour is that women should be "empowered". But what does that mean? Well, Killary Clinton is a good example. She's a real empowered woman, right? Sure, if you think that the kind of "empowerment" that society is promoting these days for women is a good thing. You can accuse anyone of anything, and you win! Great!

But have you ever thought about why Killary is so repulsive? I mean, physically she's no supermodel, but still... And then, it hit me: because she's a masculine woman. She's a politician, in a "man's world", doing "man things". This is supposed to be a good thing, but actually she's hideous. She is quite possibly worse than many male politicians... and she STILL lost the election. That's actually beautiful in several ways...

How about men? Well, we're supposed to be "in touch with our feelings", more emotional, less rational, and we're supposed to lay back and be househusbands and let women run and do everything in the world. IOW, we're feminine men.

The problem is that biologically, hetero women don't like feminine men, and hetero men don't like masculine women.

What to do?

Well, all the feminized men are sitting around practically paralyzed because they "can't" do what men normally do: think rationally about problems and then solve them. They're all sitting around waiting for women to stand up and say, "No! ENOUGH! We want real men!"

Put another way, that's what happens when you take the "man" out of men: they sit around, get fat and lazy, and wait for someone else to solve the problem.

Eh, yeah, that's never gonna happen.

That's why Jordan Peterson is so popular, IMO. Even those women who initially were repelled by JP ended up liking the guy. There are several reasons for this, but the primary one is because he's trying to fix men. Initially, I suspect many women didn't like that idea because "empowerment" is fun - even if it isn't actually being used by that particular person.

But anyone with 2 neurons in contact with one another can see that things cannot keep going the way they've been going. It's the ultimate "mess with their heads" maneuver from whatever level, because biological sex determines many, many things about a person. Screw that up, and NO ONE feels comfortable in their own skin - all the while we're being told that because some people don't feel comfy in their own skin, then everyone should suffer. Now we're all screwed up, and no one can do anything. YAY!

Things are getting WAAAAY out of hand when a man's entire life can be obliterated by the mere accusation of some fooling around back when he was 17. What, should we all just go turn ourselves in at the local police station for rape?! Gimme a break.

Everyone thinks that JP's message is primarily for men, but it's not. It's also equally for women. It's just that the way to go about it differs depending on whether you're a man or a woman. Since masculine men are lacking, he works to turn men back into men. The number of women who "follow" him and attend his lectures is naturally lower, but the numbers are still significant.

He's hoping that by getting men to fix themselves, that will make them happier and more productive. That will naturally lead to happier hetero women. This thought is generally poo-pooed because of this idea of "equality", but there is nothing that says that women will lose in the equality department should men act like men and women act like women again.

I think a large part of that assumption is the simple fact that both sexes have kind of forgotten what it means to act like their gender. Besides, legal equality and harmony in intergender relations are two very different things, and they are NOT superglued together as the Lefty Loons would have us all believe. They're simply afraid of losing the actual inequality they have created that now works in their favor - but not in favor of the average man or woman.

Women can have as many rights as men, and they'll still choose a strong, confident provider more often than not. They'll also still choose nurturing, social professions more than men. More men will choose STEM careers. For crying out loud, we all do what we're good at. The problem is not how many of which gender are in some profession; the problem is how we as a society value those contributions. Nowadays, we're doing it all wrong.

If you say that giving birth, being a housewife, and raising children is less important than being CEO of a giant company, then we have two problems:
1. You're an idiot
2. You just insulted my mother (prepare to die)

Personally, I would much rather have a woman as a nurse. For doctors, I'm 50/50. But for surgery I would prefer a man. Surgery is like repairing a car, and has far less to do with being social or nurturing or caregiving.

Anyway, I think these problems will begin to "sort themselves out" in the near future. I think it has already started.

Probably the best thing any of us can do to help it along is to stop thinking about all of this in the ways that society has imprinted upon us, and to simply start re-evaluating who we are and who we want to be. There's no need to blame this side or that, because all are equally responsible.

When we can see the chaos this is all causing, and we strongly suspect that it's part of "divide and conquer" on some level, then the only course of action is a Do-Over.

Besides, we're supposed to be understanding our own drives. Maybe part of the problem as to why this if often so difficult is because we didn't realize the extent to which our most core bio/psycho/social identity has been thoroughly messed up.

It's also a golden opportunity to become better versions of men and women that understand much more about what makes us all tick, and how best to deal with it.

Now that that dog has been bitten on the nose, maybe he will hunt better. Maybe. I also wonder if this whole thing is not some sort of sock puppet Kabuki Theater.

...I think from one of the recent transcripts when it was said 'the programming is complete', this may have been who they were referring to. I can't think of anything that can cause more chaos and conflict than a movement which devotes itself to the demonisation of 50% of the populace based on something they have no control over - their gender.
When politicized and non-critical thinking manipulable population exist , the possibilities are endless. That seems to be human history.
JBP addresses it in the context of his university policies. equality of "Opportunity" vs "Outcome"

when I see these identity politics, I tend to remember my childhood circumstances. When India got independent in 1947, to give opportunity for the centuries of oppressed lower caste people, they established reservations to them in education(at that time most of the education is Govt. sponsored, in some ways even to day) as much as 50%( It varies state by sate). It was supposed to be for 30 years, but no body could dare to change the law. Election season comes and goes, Identity politicians increase the reservation quota to woo the vote bank. When I was a student, in my state, reservations were increased to 80% to Woo lower caste vote bank. Well, the resistance is so bad, it was rolled back to 50%. Even with that, an upper caste person needs to be in top .1% to get govt. college(which are good colleges) while lower caste people can be in 20% or 30%. Which is fine if the students using the lower caste quota are poor, but many of the lower caste students tend to be well off, given that their parents took advantage of quota. So the top layer of the each identity keep using the benefit, it never trickled down. After 3 generations, nothing much has changed. In 90's, new generations of the lower caste leaders became chief ministers with absolute power to do what ever they want. What happened? Nothing. majority of the Lower caste people still poor and their leaders obscenely rich just like any other counterparts.

AS JBP says, this world seems to follow Pareto Distribution. This Pareto distribution creates Have's and Have Not's, so does grievances, frictions and politics/money that uses it for its own purpose. May be that's how "experience" in 3D created to be (to suffer), I don't know. I can't help thinking about it.

Gender fluidity is the craziest thing I heard. But nothing is out of bound in this well connected technological world. I thought, there is decent order of what is pumped into people's lifes through myraid invisible organisation(call it deep state - Media, business, politicians, foreign policy, war) in US until recently and what they did with the control is nothing good. Whether one call it conspiracy or some thing else, they are still alive and kicking. What do they want? Do they know? Are they just destroying every thing in frenzy( for reduced control) or some body else wants it to be destroyed( Male) so that some thing new they can introduce?. In any case, it is grim situation, but gets some hope when i see, how scared the Lefties are to engage JBP in rational debate. They can shout in their echo chambers and destroy some furniture and Media can make news of it. Just like any thing else, some how, cannon fodder tend to wake up after some decent suffering. May be that is what we are seeing.

Ya know, this whole thing had me befuddled for quite awhile. But then a few things occurred to me...

It's pretty clear that the trend is that men are supposed to be more feminine, and women are supposed to be more masculine. This long process has come to a head in the form of: Gender is fluid! Yeah androgyny! Down with evil manliness!

Obviously, that's not going to work.

The majority of Planet Earth consists of hetero men and women. If these issues aren't resolved, there will be no more human race (taken to its logical extreme, anyway).

The problem is that biologically, hetero women don't like feminine men, and hetero men don't like masculine women.

What to do?

Well, all the feminized men are sitting around practically paralyzed because they "can't" do what men normally do: think rationally about problems and then solve them. They're all sitting around waiting for women to stand up and say, "No! ENOUGH! We want real men!"

Put another way, that's what happens when you take the "man" out of men: they sit around, get fat and lazy, and wait for someone else to solve the problem.

Eh, yeah, that's never gonna happen.

But anyone with 2 neurons in contact with one another can see that things cannot keep going the way they've been going. It's the ultimate "mess with their heads" maneuver from whatever level, because biological sex determines many, many things about a person. Screw that up, and NO ONE feels comfortable in their own skin - all the while we're being told that because some people don't feel comfy in their own skin, then everyone should suffer. Now we're all screwed up, and no one can do anything. YAY!

Things are getting WAAAAY out of hand when a man's entire life can be obliterated by the mere accusation of some fooling around back when he was 17. What, should we all just go turn ourselves in at the local police station for rape?! Gimme a break.

He's hoping that by getting men to fix themselves, that will make them happier and more productive. That will naturally lead to happier hetero women. This thought is generally poo-pooed because of this idea of "equality", but there is nothing that says that women will lose in the equality department should men act like men and women act like women again.

I think a large part of that assumption is the simple fact that both sexes have kind of forgotten what it means to act like their gender. Besides, legal equality and harmony in intergender relations are two very different things, and they are NOT superglued together as the Lefty Loons would have us all believe. They're simply afraid of losing the actual inequality they have created that now works in their favor - but not in favor of the average man or woman.

Women can have as many rights as men, and they'll still choose a strong, confident provider more often than not. They'll also still choose nurturing, social professions more than men. More men will choose STEM careers. For crying out loud, we all do what we're good at. The problem is not how many of which gender are in some profession; the problem is how we as a society value those contributions. Nowadays, we're doing it all wrong.

Anyway, I think these problems will begin to "sort themselves out" in the near future. I think it has already started.

Probably the best thing any of us can do to help it along is to stop thinking about all of this in the ways that society has imprinted upon us, and to simply start re-evaluating who we are and who we want to be. There's no need to blame this side or that, because all are equally responsible.

When we can see the chaos this is all causing, and we strongly suspect that it's part of "divide and conquer" on some level, then the only course of action is a Do-Over.

Besides, we're supposed to be understanding our own drives. Maybe part of the problem as to why this if often so difficult is because we didn't realize the extent to which our most core bio/psycho/social identity has been thoroughly messed up.

It's also a golden opportunity to become better versions of men and women that understand much more about what makes us all tick, and how best to deal with it.

O.K. - that settles it! You got my vote! You're official nominated for Supreme Court Justice!

With a running platform - like that - you got it in the bag! We just threw Brett Kavanaugh out on "a technicality". Doesn't matter which one, we'll hammer that out later. Let the feminist handle it ...

It doesn't matter, if you're a repulsive Republican or one of "Dem" ... let the Senate squabble over it? Depends on what agenda they want to run, anyway?

As for "Confirmation" - we're just going to run you up to the final procedural vote. No one else - standing in line.

On that note - No sense in getting the activists and protesters motivated - they're confused on issues - anyways? Any i-s-s-u-e!

Finally - Let me - be the first to Congratulate you - the final stage of voting passed - by a margin of just two. (One Republican and one of "Dem" - the rest of the majority forgot - why they were there and what they were voting on?)

P.S. (Hope you don't mind - performing your duties - in a black robe? For many - that can be confusing - as to orientation?)

May the Force be with you! Signing off ...

But have you ever thought about why Killary is so repulsive? I mean, physically she's no supermodel, but still... And then, it hit me: because she's a masculine woman. She's a politician, in a "man's world", doing "man things". This is supposed to be a good thing, but actually she's hideous.

:lol: I couldn't quite put my finger on why Hillary is so repulsive, but there it is!

Well said, and I agree it shouldn't take too long for things to change back to something more reasonable. And I like what you said about changing what value we place on the various roles or career choices as being what needs to change rather than trying to rectify fairly meaningless statistical realities of the workforce.

Back
Top Bottom