British Columbia Canada Extermination of Elderly Population

Debra

Dagobah Resident
The B.C. health ministry has completed its immunization program for long-term care homes, with the dwindling stocks of vaccine offered to all residents and staff.

Provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry said Friday there was a “very high uptake” for the vaccinations across the province, and detailed data will be available next week. In some sites there was 100 per cent vaccination, and others where there had been outbreaks, recently infected people may not have eligible for the vaccine.

Health Minister Adrian Dix said the senior home clinics have delivered vaccine to 26,584 residents.

I did a search to find the stats on the "incarcerated Elderly population" and found a recent survey,(2018) and report done by a Seniors Advocate site.

The info in the article above compared to the number of beds available, in the Province:
Available beds in Province=27,142
Elderly captives injected = 26,584
That indicates that only 558 elderly inmates managed to avoid the "Big Pharma Needle of Death"!

I would prefer to disassociate now, go off into La la land and imagine those 558 elderly people did a Runner, packed up and hit the road.
I see them holed up in a fancy hotel somewhere, ordering room service.

I'm not naive, the difference is due to deaths.

In the excerpts below you'll see that I highlighted a few descriptive parts.
Highlights that these elderly people are so dependent on being cared for, and, most, unable to even give consent for this experiment, in my opinion.
Big Pharma and the Medical Establishments version of shooting "Fish in a Barrel".

"This Directory contains information on 293 residential care facilities that have 27,142 publicly-subsidized beds. Of these facilities, 110 (8,814 beds) are operated directly by a health authority and 183 (18,328 beds) are operated by a contractor with funding from the health authorities
What we know about residents:
• The average age of residents in long term care facilities is 85 years, with 59% aged 85 or older and 5% younger than 65; 65% of residents are female.
30% of residents are almost totally or totally dependent on staff for their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), such as bathing, getting dressed, and getting out of bed.
30% of residents have severe cognitive impairment.
• The average length of stay in residential care in 2016/17 is 871 days.
• On average, across all facilities, 48% of residents score as “low” on the social engagement scale.

I wasn't too far off in my numbers.
Hot beds are filled pretty fast, apparently.
I'm not naive, the difference is due to deaths.

Residents in care facilities make up nearly two-thirds of COVID-19 deaths in B.C.​

602 residents have died since the start of the pandemic, about 63 per cent of the province's death toll​

Alex Migdal · CBC News · Posted: Jan 07, 2021 10:11 PM PT
Residents in B.C.'s care facilities have accounted for nearly two-thirds of COVID-19 deaths in the province since the start of the pandemic.

Newly released data from the province on Thursday reveals that 602 residents of long-term care, assisted-living or independent-living homes have died of COVID-19 — about 63 per cent of B.C.'s death toll, which stands at 970.

Of the care-facility deaths, 336 are in buildings where an outbreak is still considered active.

The worst outbreak so far has been at the Little Mountain Place care home in Vancouver, where 99 of 114 residents have tested positive, 41 of whom have died since an outbreak was declared Nov. 22.

Seventy of the facility's staff have tested positive.

The data comes after weeks of questions over how outbreaks have been handled in B.C.'s care facilities.
The province stopped disclosing individual case and death counts at long-term care homes in October, after providing daily numbers during the spring and summer.

Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry said earlier this week that the province lacked a system to collect numbers efficiently and that it had taken up too much staff time to obtain the data.

My Grandmother is 95 and is in a Baptist care home in White Rock, BC. She has only had one flu shot, and she got so sick she never had another. I am hoping she can keep her wits about her and refuse this one too. She does need some help because she developed scoliosis, so requires help bathing and dressing, but still manages many of her meals on her own and is fully intact mentally. I'd appreciate prayers for strength on her behalf; she is much loved, but is surrounded by many who are misguided in their views on covid and vaccines, etc.

The worst outbreak so far has been at the Little Mountain Place care home in Vancouver, where 99 of 114 residents have tested positive, 41 of whom have died since an outbreak was declared Nov. 22.

Had been keeping an eye on this, seems a similar replay (along with those other statistic) of what went down in Ontario and Quebec early on. As Rosemary Frei discussed:

Back
Top Bottom