Bush cabinet shake up

R

Realmhiker

Well, last night I had a dream with very clear, almost plasma flat screen tv type images. I saw this:

Government offices that contained two different kinds of people. The hard honest workers, doing what they are supposed to do, and the people bought by lobbyists and acting in darkness. In my dream I heard the "good" people talking about their jobs and what they hoped to accomplish with it, dreaming about changing the way government works. The bad or men in dark suits, didn't talk. They seemed to communicate by telepathy. Anyhow... Among the nice people, curiously enough, I saw a very nice lady that worked for Condolezza Rice and she made good sense in whatever she said. She was Black but with streaks of white hair on her.

In act two of my dream, Bush is walking outside the White House on the grass. He has a drink on his hand made of milk and booze. It smells more like booze than milk. Anyway, he looks between preocupied and pissed off. Cheney comes up to him and whispers something to his ear. He reacts angrily, but says nothing. Then he goes to Condi Rice and asks her to fire the nice lady that works for her. Even Rice is surprised. Then, he goes to cabinet meeting, and hands out a list of people in govermental positions that must be fired. Practically everyone working honestly and by the book. Only the ones in dark suits and telepathic communication must remain. At this time, I saw a man standing onthe door, Donald Rumsfeld, with dark glasses laughing histerically, saying "Well boys it's time to get it done," pounding on the table.

Next thing, I woke up.

~shudder~ -that's a pretty creepy dream you had there - probably so creepy because I can so clearly see exactly that happening at some point (if not already). I love the detail about Bush's drink of milk (so pure and innocent) and booze (so Bush) - yet it smelled more like booze, so if you can get close enough to see through the facade of the christian purity, all you smell is booze.

anart said:
I love the detail about Bush's drink of milk (so pure and innocent) and booze (so Bush) - yet it smelled more like booze, so if you can get close enough to see through the facade of the christian purity, all you smell is booze.
Those are my dreams for you... cut to the chase... simple imagery shows it all.. HAHAHAHA but what I was amazed about, was the luxury of detail, and the clarity of picture. I wish there was a way to record dreams like one record things on a VCR... lol so I could prove the clarity to you. It was like a flat panel tv quality. In other dreams I have, things are fuzzy, more symbolic, but here, as my mind walk the corridors and offices, everything was there, type writers, desks, computers, pencils, even the shape of the light fixtures, and flourecents... what people wore, their hair styles shades and everything, the familiarity between them, how the interacted with one another. I don't recall ever having a dream with so many characters. What I narrated here were just highlights... anyhow. I am sure you get the picture. I really liked the lady that worked for Condi Rice, she was a Della Reese type...

Realmhiker said:
He has a drink on his hand made of milk and booze. It smells more like booze than milk.
Could this be a "White Russian"? If so, the implications are interesting...

EsoQuest said:
Realmhiker said:
He has a drink on his hand made of milk and booze. It smells more like booze than milk.
Could this be a "White Russian"? If so, the implications are interesting...
It would have been a white russian, but it came from a bottle like those little 8 to 12 ounce milk bottles. It looked very nice and innocent. It was creamy, yet, I COULD SMELL the booze...

He was standing by one of those trees with one hand on the tree (supporting himself and the other with the bottle. Anyway... I guess it's just a dream... lol

Back
Top Bottom