But What About The Children?

on_fuego

The Force is Strong With This One
If a 4D candidate moves to 4D during the passage of the Wave, and this candidate has a young child already, let's say less than a year old, does the child get left behind or does the child move to 4D with the parent? Kind of like a soul connection that brings the child along or something to that extent. I have not come across any information about this yet. I would love to hear any theories.

Now that I think back, isn't it that all 3D will be moving to 4D during the passage of the Wave? In that case, how would a child handle that transition?

If a 4D candidate moves to 4D during the passage of the Wave, and this candidate has a young child already, let's say less than a year old, does the child get left behind or does the child move to 4D with the parent? Kind of like a soul connection that brings the child along or something to that extent. I have not come across any information about this yet. I would love to hear any theories.

According to the C's the soul doesn't get fully seated in the body until later in life, sometimes as late as 9 years of age. A soulless body wouldn't go to 4D and Organic Portals will be left behind too.

I guess whether the child moves up or stays in 3D would depend on the state and maturity of the child's soul. Also, bear in mind that the parent-child relationship is a genetic one, that of physical bodies, not souls. Past time connections do happen but a mature soul can be born in a family that has not matured enough in order to graduate - and vice versa.

For the above reasons I don't think children will automatically graduate to 4D just because their parents are ready for the transition.

Now that I think back, isn't it that all 3D will be moving to 4D during the passage of the Wave? In that case, how would a child handle that transition?

No, not all of 3D. Only those who have learned their 3D lessons and polarised sufficiently for graduation will move up. Those who aren't ready will have to repeat the cycle.

Session: 9 Aug 1997

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

Last edited:

You do understand that in order to go from here to there, you and everyone else will die in their current form, yes?

According to the C's the soul doesn't get fully seated in the body until later in life, sometimes as late as 9 years of age. A soulless body wouldn't go to 4D and Organic Portals will be left behind too.

I guess whether the child moves up or stays in 3D would depend on the state and maturity of the child's soul. Also, bear in mind that the parent-child relationship is a genetic one, that of physical bodies, not souls. Past time connections do happen but a mature soul can be born in a family that has not matured enough in order to graduate - and vice versa.

For the above reasons I don't think children will automatically graduate to 4D just because their parents are ready for the transition.

No, not all of 3D. Only those who have learned their 3D lessons and polarised sufficiently for graduation will move up. Those who aren't ready will have to repeat the cycle.

Session: 9 Aug 1997

From what I read in the first Wave book, it looks like the Realm Border passing will "shift" 3D earth into 4D for a certain amount of time. Maybe I misunderstood. Location 4348 on Kindle:

A: Residence. Your planet fluctuates between realms. Q: (L) How often does this fluctuation occur? A: About every 309,000 years. [It should be noted that this is almost exactly 12 precessional cycles.] Q: (L) In other words we can expect to be in fourth density [4] for about 300,000 years? A: Yes. Q: (L) Does this mean that the Edenic state existed for about 300,000 years before the “Fall?” A: Yes. Q: (L) You are saying that the planet fluctuates … A: No, realms do; planet merely occupies realm.

Back
Top Bottom