can someone please help me?

ajames

A Disturbance in the Force
i don't know if i believe the conspiracy theories, although im not an expert. but one question has been bugging be ever since 9/11. -'why did'nt the terrorists go for the whitehouse on a day that the president had to be in his office?' this target would have hurt the American people more than any other. i can't seem to come up with a logical answer.

Hi ajames, welcome to the forum! It's fine if you don't believe conspiracy theories, blind belief rarely got anybody anywhere. If you look at the official stories, that's what they ask for too. It's a good question you have and when you start to ask questions there's tons more that will come up around these issues. This forum has some of the greatest collections of information surrounding questions about 9/11, so you might enjoy taking a look around. And perhaps you could introduce yourself in the Newbies forum?

Ajames if you want some well-researched details, please do some searching on the forum on the subject, but also if you want it all in one place you can check out Laura's book: 9/11: The Ultimate Truth.

But a short answer to your question is that it assumes there were terrorists, and that their motivations were as stated by the mainstream media. If you realize that the real terrorists behind this attack are the very people that claimed to be attacked, then it would probably answer your question why the attack targeted only "low level" people and not any important government officials. However, examining the details of 911 quickly shows that it was vastly different from what the mainstream media makes it out to be, and impossible without involvement of US government. In fact, some major events of 911 are complete fabrications - like that a 757 ever hit the Pentagon. Welcome to the forum! :)

The thing is, Bush wasn't in the white house on 9/11. He was in Florida, and as soon as the attacks happened, there was no way he was going to be in the White House, at least not in any part of it that would have left him vulnerable. As it transpired, he was apparently flying around the US, running scared and wondering what was going on and if he was going to be next. I would suspect that was by design because the guy can't be trusted to make a coherent speech on his own let alone be allowed to have any involvement in the public (or private) handling of the attacks.

Back
Top Bottom