Can We Start A "Newbie" Video Chat?

Aldo

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi everybody,

I am still new to posting, I've been following these treads and Sott for years, and I have to admit that I am feeling very lost recently. Plus as things continue to heat up and accelerate, I can't help but feel an increasing sense of urgency. I keep reading about the necessity of networking and strengthening your awareness and knowledge and I really want to be able to do this with others. I am hoping to find some people to network with, kind of like a newbie conference? Maybe I am going about this the wrong way, but I'd like to be able to find some people willing to get on a video chat or something. I am more of a visual person and prefer to see the people that I'm talking with. If there is anyone interested in starting a chat through the forum please let me know. Also I am putting the idea out there, I don't know if a moderator should be involved in some way to be sure its set up and managed properly or to help refine the idea a bit. We can leave it available to everyone so that anyone from the forum can join. Maybe make it a routine thing if it catches on? I feel there are a bunch of us that really want to be prepared for what's ahead and get a better idea of a new reality based on community and not greed. We just need some others that are at a similar point to spur additional growth and awareness. And if nothing else I would be happy to just talk with some people that are like minded and enjoy some much needed venting/purging from deep within our minds. I look forward to everyone's ideas and thoughts on this :-D

Thanks,
Alex S. (aka Aldo)

Hello Aldo, your sentiments are understood. Have a go at networking more here on the forum, join in and share thoughts and news in threads that take your interest. The forum is kind of like the training ground for networking to learn what networking is all about as it is practiced here and there are numerous area's of the forum and topics that you can join in on or start topics for subjects of concern. Doing these things helps you to work towards access to the Private Forum as outlined in this post.

Additionally, in the Public FoCTM forum, you can join in on EE Workshop and Practice and the Cassiopaean Forum Reading Workshops now if you like.

So, give it a shot :-)

Hello Aldo, your sentiments are understood. Have a go at networking more here on the forum, join in and share thoughts and news in threads that take your interest. The forum is kind of like the training ground for networking to learn what networking is all about as it is practiced here and there are numerous area's of the forum and topics that you can join in on or start topics for subjects of concern. Doing these things helps you to work towards access to the Private Forum as outlined in this post.

Additionally, in the Public FoCTM forum, you can join in on EE Workshop and Practice and the Cassiopaean Forum Reading Workshops now if you like.

So, give it a shot :-)

Ok, thanks Jones I will check out those workshops and continue to post and comment. Thanks for the info 😊

Back
Top Bottom