Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

Oh my goodness, what a classic liberal inverted pseudo reality piece!
From the article:

“About 500 to 1,000 motorcycles and other vehicles are expected to take part in the “Rolling Thunder Ottawa” event, scheduled to roll into town on Friday. “

Last unofficial count last night was 10,000 bikes, plus a good number of support vehicles, campers and motor homes!

The authorities downplaying the number of participants in a protest is par for the course and has been since forever. Organizers and activists can be relied on to error in the other direction. Real number is usually somewhere in between.

Oh my goodness, what a classic liberal inverted pseudo reality piece!
From the article:

“About 500 to 1,000 motorcycles and other vehicles are expected to take part in the “Rolling Thunder Ottawa” event, scheduled to roll into town on Friday. “

Last unofficial count last night was 10,000 bikes, plus a good number of support vehicles, campers and motor homes!

Now the police in Ottawa want to shut this down before it even starts.
The "Rolling Thunder Ottawa" convoy plans to do a loop through downtown next weekend, with a stop planned at the National War Memorial.

But after the "Freedom Convoy" protest blockaded city streets for three weeks earlier this year, police say they will not allow any vehicles in the area around Parliament Hill.

Now the police in Ottawa want to shut this down before it even starts.

"Downtown Ottawa councillor Catherine McKenney said the convoy must not stop or stay in central neighbourhoods, after Ottawa fell to a state of lawlessness during the previous protest.

"I will not have our community re-terrorized. I do not want our children, seniors and other vulnerable residents re-traumatized. Our businesses should not be forced to close again," McKenney said on Twitter Monday. "

Imagine even 1000 motor bikes and how exciting that would be, at barely any extra policing costs! It's a brief festival for Ottawa! There's something about different well-motivated bike groups doing good and driving around with all the motors roaring that is thrilling, at least to me, one of those vulnerable seniors.

Imagine even 1000 motor bikes and how exciting that would be, at barely any extra policing costs! It's a brief festival for Ottawa! There's something about different well-motivated bike groups doing good and driving around with all the motors roaring that is thrilling, at least to me, one of those vulnerable seniors

If there's one thing we can rely upon from the liberal establishment, it's that their favorite role is that of the Fun Police.

You are thinking of growing your food or raising some chicken or other in Canada. This was posted on facebook and send to mt wife.

If you are thinking about “getting out of the city” and “living off the land.” You can -flicking-g forget about it….. Take a look at what Strathcona County is up to…. depending on your land size you will be allowed a certain number of “livestock units.” For example on a small 3 acre parcel you will be allowed 12 “livestock units.” Like one pig…. Or 12 chickens…. That’s it. Welcome to Agenda 2030! Where private property only exists in history books…
https://www.strathcona.ca/.../bylaw.../animal-control-bylaw/
This has the link to their bullshit survey too
H/t Illea Auclair.

You are thinking of growing your food or raising some chicken or other in Canada. This was posted on facebook and send to mt wife.

If you are thinking about “getting out of the city” and “living off the land.” You can -flicking-g forget about it….. Take a look at what Strathcona County is up to…. depending on your land size you will be allowed a certain number of “livestock units.” For example on a small 3 acre parcel you will be allowed 12 “livestock units.” Like one pig…. Or 12 chickens…. That’s it. Welcome to Agenda 2030! Where private property only exists in history books…
https://www.strathcona.ca/.../bylaw.../animal-control-bylaw/
This has the link to their bullshit survey too
H/t Illea Auclair.

I'm not even slightly surprised. Everyone thinking they can escape the global prison by going back to the land is mistaken. They've thought of that, and they have no intention of allowing it. Land will be priced out of affordability (my sister in Ontario is trying to find somewhere to build a house, and has been shocked by the prices for empty lots). Even if you can scrape together the cash to acquire land, or already have it, the regulatory squeeze - all in the name of sustainability of course - will make self-sufficiency impossible.

Take a look at what Strathcona County is up to….

Had to look - that is the east side of Edmonton, and from the map it is partially rural and urban, with various size parcels of land (farms and hobby farms) and community densities. In the late 80's had driven through a part of it following the tornado that had touched down (had a look then). That part was fairly densely populated at the time and the tornado could have done a lot more damage (it is always strange to see a house gone and beside it the house is untouched.) I digress.

When one hears words like livestock 'unites,' though, there is something very technocratic about it - the new planners language. Here is what it says, though:

Strathcona County is finalizing a new Responsible Livestock Ownership Bylaw to replace the current Animal Control and Apiculture bylaws.

The proposed bylaw outlines the type and amount of livestock that will be permitted on rural properties based on property size and land use zoning. This will help address resident needs while protecting animal and public health and safety, the environment, and the economy.

The County would like to get feedback from rural residents to make sure complex parts of the proposed bylaw are clear and easy to understand. We also want to know what kind of resources and supports residents may need if the bylaw is approved and implemented.

Perhaps some one who lives close might know the issues, yet it seems to align with many city fringed rural area where farm property was bought up and small estates were built (usually with strong community bylaws).

There is an official webpage for Rolling Thunder, if anyone want to see the latest updates.
Neil does little video updates, “Live from the Shed” and despite the negative mainstream articles denigrating the ride, a majority of these “awful, scary bikers” are actual veterans, as well as ex cops, lawyers, and a lot of average pretty awesome guys and ladies.
Banning Canadian veterans from visiting the veteran memorial in Canadas capital?
Yeah, prolly not a good move for the ruling Scavengers...
It’s gonna be an interesting upcoming weekend.

F64C70D1-92DE-4202-95E2-6EC75B5AD326.jpeg

I just watched a statement made by the police chief in Ottawa, on a local tv station.

He rather breathlessly described the panic and and fear that the poor common city dwellers of Canada’s capital city are re-experiencing, due to unresolved bouncy castle/dance party trauma caused by the “Freedom Convoy”.
Now, they are freaking out, because “THE BIKERS ARE COMING!”

Geezus, talk about life imitating art, it’s like the Ministry of Magic dealing with Voldemort’s return! (That’s a Harry Potter reference for any puzzled muggles).:cool2:

Here’s an article from this morning:

Police promise heavy presence as biker convoy to descend on Ottawa​

POLICE READY FOR BIKERS​

The Canadian Press - Apr 27, 2022 / 9:04 am
“Ottawa police are promising a heavy presence in the capital as a motorcycle convoy prepares to descend on the city.
Interim police chief Steve Bell told Ottawa city councillors this morning that his force has no intention of letting the convoy turn into another illegal occupation.

He also says officers will act quickly when they see any wrongdoing, including the displaying of swastikas and other hateful actions.

Bell says he expects more than 500 motorcycles to participate in the “Rolling Thunder Ottawa” convoy, which starts Friday.
While convoy organizers say they plan to do a loop around the city, with a stop at the National War Memorial, police have said they will not let vehicles near Parliament Hill.

Ottawa police and residents are on guard after the so-called "Freedom Convoy" earlier this year blockaded city streets for three weeks before officers cracked down on the protesters, detaining and arresting dozens of people.

Bell says Ottawa police are working with the RCMP and intelligence agencies to identify potential threats, and will have quick response teams available to respond to emergencies.”

There is a record of play-by-play Liberal Gov't Covid management in existence. Just found a video interview with long-time Canadian journalist, Holly Doan, revealing that Heath committee succesfully subpoenaed 992,000 covid management documents from the Liberal government in spring of 2021. With minority parliament at the time the Liberals didn't have the votes to prevent opposition parties from subpoenaing all 992,000 Covid management documents. The Privy Counsel released 7000 documents only (sounds like the Pfizer 75 year gambit). Doan says that Blacklock's journalists fed off those documents all summer. Without finding this interview, I wouldn't know that the opposition accessed all this paper trail information on Liberal government leadership and decision-making.

Below is a link to this video interview. It's the 4 minutes from the 30 minute mark to 34 minutes, of Doan summarizing what she remembers of the 7000 subpoenaed documents that Blacklock's was going through last summer. Some highlights she recalls: it's patronage, crazy allotments of contracts to make masks to a company that then needed $4 million to build a factory??? The Korean gov't donated tons of masks to Canada as a thank you for help in the Korean War and our gov't was too embarrassed to announce it as a donation. Yet they then requisitioned masks from Chinese companies that used forced labour! Lobbyists and the PMO in close contact repeatedly, seeming to assure each other of deals going through, and so on. That this mountain of 992,000 documents has sunk beneath the waves, what a disaster for public life in Canada! What a missing goldmine for actual media coverage!

Leaders on the Frontier – The State of Canadian Journalism in 2022

Blacklocks website FYI costs $314 a year to access all the articles from Blacklock's. In another life I'd look at joining just to read what seems to be a serious holding of government to account. Not much of that going around.

Blacklock's Reporter | Minding Ottawa's Business

I'm not even slightly surprised. Everyone thinking they can escape the global prison by going back to the land is mistaken. They've thought of that, and they have no intention of allowing it. Land will be priced out of affordability (my sister in Ontario is trying to find somewhere to build a house, and has been shocked by the prices for empty lots). Even if you can scrape together the cash to acquire land, or already have it, the regulatory squeeze - all in the name of sustainability of course - will make self-sufficiency impossible.
Things are different in every province. But all in all, the laws are changing rapidly for the worse. However, my friend and I were lucky, and by the grace of the superior force, we purchased a small home on a huge lot in 2021. In the area (Laurentians/ Qc) we are able to have chickens, rabbits, etc. (roosters outlawed) and the neighbours have horses. The road is unpaved (cheaper taxes) no municipal water (well)... In the time we've been here realtors have sollicited us to sell the property, listen to this: for NEARLY TWICE the original price! There are NO houses for sale at this time! So it is a case by case situation. I HAVE NOT BEEN OUT WEST FOR A DECADE but in my memory there were many places where one could live pretty much off-grid in British-Columbia?!

New narrative just dropped in Canada's controlled press:

View attachment 58161
Being unvaxed, we already had gotten the famous flu in November 2019 for me, then last summer we hired a man to help around the yard. He showed up for work the second day after his first shot, I had to send him home he was so ill. Turns out the lady downstairs (we rent a suite) and I both caught it AGAIN OBVIOUSLY FROM CONTACT WITH A VAXXED individual. Since that time, our friend and tenant, has had another round by spending time with vaxxed familly members! This is not a theory, she got very sick but fortunately even though I spent time with her I didn't catch it again, yet! Québec has stretched the maskarade another 2 weeks...
;-)

View attachment 58147

I just watched a statement made by the police chief in Ottawa, on a local tv station.

He rather breathlessly described the panic and and fear that the poor common city dwellers of Canada’s capital city are re-experiencing, due to unresolved bouncy castle/dance party trauma caused by the “Freedom Convoy”.
Now, they are freaking out, because “THE BIKERS ARE COMING!”

Geezus, talk about life imitating art, it’s like the Ministry of Magic dealing with Voldemort’s return! (That’s a Harry Potter reference for any puzzled muggles).:cool2:

Here’s an article from this morning:

Police promise heavy presence as biker convoy to descend on Ottawa​

POLICE READY FOR BIKERS​

The Canadian Press - Apr 27, 2022 / 9:04 am
“Ottawa police are promising a heavy presence in the capital as a motorcycle convoy prepares to descend on the city.
Interim police chief Steve Bell told Ottawa city councillors this morning that his force has no intention of letting the convoy turn into another illegal occupation.

He also says officers will act quickly when they see any wrongdoing, including the displaying of swastikas and other hateful actions.

Bell says he expects more than 500 motorcycles to participate in the “Rolling Thunder Ottawa” convoy, which starts Friday.
While convoy organizers say they plan to do a loop around the city, with a stop at the National War Memorial, police have said they will not let vehicles near Parliament Hill.

Ottawa police and residents are on guard after the so-called "Freedom Convoy" earlier this year blockaded city streets for three weeks before officers cracked down on the protesters, detaining and arresting dozens of people.

Bell says Ottawa police are working with the RCMP and intelligence agencies to identify potential threats, and will have quick response teams available to respond to emergencies.”

Some local "Karen's" will be hosting a "get off my lawn" protest tomorrow (April 29) to confront the Rolling Thunder rally.
Quote from the article:
Resident Cathy Varrette says she plans on attending the “unwelcome party” to support her community and stand up against hate.
“We need to make our community a hate-free zone," Varrette said.

"It is terrifying for it come, it is terrifying for it to come again, and we need to stop this. I am for the right to protest, but this is not protest- this is terrorism, we are afraid."

Back
Top Bottom