Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

A white pill here from the RCMP: Mounties For Freedom – Your Freedom is Our Fight
It's a well written letter, very inspiring gives me hope for the backfire the C's have spoken about.
Was provided with a discussion video of an interview with one of the mounties, wherein Cpl. Bulford was interviewed by Keean Bexte, of whom some people may be familiar with. Thought it pretty good.

Justin Trudeau's personal sniper detail has put the PM on blast over his mandatory vaccine plan, calling the scheme "authoritarian."
Corporal Daniel Bulford, an officer in the RCMP speaks with journalist Keean Bexte over Trudeau's "first step" to tame the national police force and what his plans are for the rest of the population.

A couple of points Bulford made:

“It is far more about control”

{Re crossing a line in ones own sand} - "visualize that line in the sand in your mind."

“I will not participate in this authoritarian type behaviour"

"Going to the rink, watching your kids play hockey, should not get you arrested in this country”

Was provided with a discussion video of an interview with one of the mounties, wherein Cpl. Bulford was interviewed by Keean Bexte, of whom some people may be familiar with. Thought it pretty good.

Thanks Voyageur. I hope this trickle becomes a tidal wave...

My husband and I have acquaintances and friends still involved in aviation as a career.
This, Freedom to Fly group started up as a small grassroots few, last year.
As the jabby, poky weirdness level started ramping up, a lot of fence sitters in the industry started waking up!
From my experience and associations, Professional Airline Pilots are, in general, meticulous rule followers, and they are dependant and controlled to a great extent by the Medical Association.

I guess what I am trying to express, is the amount of Main stream medical belief programming these people have broken free from is incredible.

Overview from the statement page:

“We are a group of pilots, flight attendants, and other aviation professionals, who passionately believe in the right to travel freely. As such, we are ardent defenders of people’s right to explore the world, without the threat of arbitrary limitations, such as vaccination status.

We believe personal autonomy is among the highest aspirations of every human being. For this to be realized, we must avoid unnecessary societal obligations, especially in the context of one’s health.

We believe the most stable, robust, and safe forms of societal order emerge when individuals make decisions for themselves, based on their own personal circumstances and interests, and with no interference.

Conversely, we believe top-down order imposed upon people tends to be destructive. History shows that systems formed around this philosophy are temporary and unstable, because they require the forfeiture of essential individual liberties.

We believe science is not an institution, but instead is a process for discovering truths that are not immediately self-evident. Such a process is necessarily adversarial and must welcome all points of view in order to benefit humanity.

We believe there is sufficient data to accurately measure the health outcomes of regions that did not impose COVID-19 restrictions, against those regions that did. This data indicates that many regions without restrictions fared just as well as those with restrictions, and in some cases, fared even better.

We believe COVID-19 does not exceed the types of threats humans have traditionally accepted when choosing to live in a society. Restricting the ability to travel freely in the name of COVID-19, therefore, can no longer be legally or morally justified.

We believe in the timeless and universal truth espoused by the The Nuremberg Code, articulated after the brutal medical atrocities of World War II:

Every human being of adult years and sound mind has a right to determine what shall be done with his own body

We believe the ability to make informed medical decisions is an essential aspect of freedom, legally established in the right to life, liberty, and security of the person. It is vital for a safe, equitable, and functional society.

We believe it is not possible to provide informed consent when a medical decision is being coloured by the threat of a loss of liberty, or by restrictions to one’s ability to function in society.

We believe a robust airline industry is good for society because it serves to unite the world, and we are committed to ensuring its continued vitality.”

Has anyone heard of this before? This woman is claiming that if a company were to put you on unpaid leave of absence, even if THEY initiated it, if you don't show up for work and show that you made a reasonable attempt at it and have a record or trail of this, after 3 days they can legally fire you.

Has anyone heard of this before? This woman is claiming that if a company were to put you on unpaid leave of absence, even if THEY initiated it, if you don't show up for work and show that you made a reasonable attempt at it and have a record or trail of this, after 3 days they can legally fire you.
She cites section 50, which in BC is for maternity leave. Don't know what particular province, what provincial act she is referring to (the Federal code 50 cites casual employment and Ontario is sick leave).

She also looks to the emergency act, and once it does not apply, they can't do that. Trouble is, the emergency act is being kept alive.

She says there is case law, yet no links.

How about posting this interview on SOTT? IMO, very powerful interview

Though it good, too - might be more to suss out, though.

You can always suggest it here in the Suggest an Article for SOTT - and Discuss thread, and see what the editors think.
Was pondering again what you said, and perhaps in some other type of a direct similar article, it can be reference with link, rather than as a standalone?

This also reminded me of this Los Angeles County cop discuss what is happening down there, and not good, same issues, although from a wider perspective:
Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva spoke out yesterday against the vaccine mandate for members of the police force.

Came across this video last night. A lot of information pertaining to the Charter and forms available for putting the liability on the person/company trying to force the jab as a term of employment. The heartening thing is that people are having success with it, like anartist's link above in New Brunswick. Tanya Gaw is not a lawyer, but works with Rocco Galati.

Unlawful Tyranny Liability Form Success Stories From Canada & Lawsuit Update

On an interesting personal note, since I responded to their "mandatory jab" email a couple of months back and I responded that unless the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms had been revoked, my medical information was still personal and private, they have taken a step back. I've been working remotely for over 2 years, even before the covid BS but were using the excuse that I "might be needed in the office". So it seems (and it may be temporary) that when you stand up to the bully, calmly say NO and do not comply (90% of the law firm I work for, according to their questionnaire/QR code registration have been jabbed!!!) they know they do not have a legal leg to stand on.
It seems that there are a lot more successes than we are aware of. It gives me heart and I hope it's not wishful thinking. Of course you have to dig for it, but the link I provided as well as this one:

Canadian Labor Board Rejects Vaccine Manadates! – BREAKING-NEWS.CA (thank you again anartist)

shows that there's a LOT of push back that's not being covered for the sheeple.

How about posting this interview on SOTT? IMO, very powerful interview
Here is a new video/interview (Nov 10) with RCMP Cpl. Bulford.

In the above interview posted to YouTube yesterday, The Democracy Fund's Pandemic Ethics Scholar Dr. Julie Ponesse sat down for an in-depth discussion with Corporal Daniel Bulford.

Cpl. Bulford is a specialized RCMP officer who recently left his prestigious position as the prime minister's personal sniper detail after speaking out against the federal COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Cpl. Bulford also works with the group Mounties For Freedom, a coalition of police officers whose stated mission is "to serve and protect... [standing] united against the forced and coerced medical intervention of Canadians and against the discrimination faced by those who have exercised their right to decide on their bodily autonomy."

The Democracy Fund is a registered Canadian charity dedicated to defending constitutional rights, advancing education, relieving poverty and promoting democracy.
I've been working remotely for over 2 years, even before the covid BS but were using the excuse that I "might be needed in the office". So it seems (and it may be temporary) that when you stand up to the bully, calmly say NO and do not comply (90% of the law firm I work for, according to their questionnaire/QR code registration have been jabbed!!!) they know they do not have a legal leg to stand on.
Yes, and other companies (IT staff et cetera) elsewhere have been told the same thing, and know that they 'might' be called in over the most silly of things, and then they fall under pathological corporate policy.

Going up against 90% at your work is not real comfortable (think it was 92% at my end), and you are right, especially from a law firm stitching together opinion to form policy, that without doubt they know violates the fundamentals of agreed upon charter rights; they are well paid to do it, though, and can always later be ruled wrong, saying, oh well.

Not sure about your firm, yet some have lawyers on top floors advising the top-tier business leaders on employee policies for mandates (you can read all about this on their info-commercials), and on a floor or two below, another lawyer advising employees of their rights. Of course, the below floors are not as profitable a legal position for the firm, perhaps later they may be if legal suites swing the other way.

No, I haven't read that Benjamin. I'm still exploring/investigating these issues and thank you for the post. Both the Ontario and Quebec gov'ts have backed off of mandatory jabs for all health care workers because their bluff was called and they realize the shortages would be too severe. Apparently in the states they've got FEMA folks filling in the gaps. I was more interested in the grassroots nature of using these forms, people are using them successfully because, as is mentioned in the interview, most people are not even aware of their rights under the Charter and when it is pointed out to them, especially that they can and will be held personally responsible for damages from the jab, they back off. It's no longer somewhere out in the ethers. Perhaps at some point in the future the "camps" will be fully populated by the great unwashed/unvaxxed, but in the meantime, I am not complying. I personally do not feel that I would survive the jabs (especially the new souped-up boosters), even with the Cs protocol. I was in bed for 10 days, even with doing protocols back at the beginning of Sept with what I believe was some variant or shedding picked up from someone in the household bringing it home. Or it could have been from the grocery store. Never had anything last so long and be so energy-sucking. I finally tweaked to Ivermectin and finally started recovering. Call me paranoid, but I'm an older chick and have had underlying immune issues most of my life and throwing stuff off is not as easy as it used to be. Sorry for the long-winded response.

Back
Top Bottom