Canadian Information

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
From Kate Ward, going back slightly with an Ontario focus (although with a Canadian launchpad), presents a backdrop to where we are now. The covid zero-cult is front and centre, although some focus might be skewed on China. Overall, it is a pretty good look at Ontario and the whole interconnected mess of it across the world.

Debra

Jedi Council Member
Found former RCMP, Corporal Daniel Buford’s latest speech. He seems to have a very moral and compassionate foundation, grit, and determination for what it’s worth.
The link below also has several other informative videos regarding various Canadian groups uniting in the push back.

Roadhizzy

Padawan Learner
As much as the latest statement from the Canada Transport Minister seems insane and illegal ... I think its going to catalyze some big things. As it targets the 2-3x "vaxx" as well as the pure bloods (love the Harry Potter Muggle reference, as that is the goal imho)

1. PCR on arrival from everywhere but the USA
2. Quarantine until negative result

Even with a valid <72hr PCR negative test required for the pure bloods

Can you imagine the flood of 10s of thousands of extra PCR tests per day and it's impact on local labs. (insane money making though.. 15 min each for Lab Tech $100-$200 depending if expedited) - near zero material costs

So the scam of quarantine hotels $$$ and $$ PCR and loss of freedom for the herd that went along with the Hidden Hand plot is going to wake so many more up imho

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Er, New Brunswick has come out of the gate, potentially baring people without a vaccine passport from entering into grocery stores, to you know, buy food for their families.

The government nodded their head with their "Winter Plan" (they love their plans - 5 Year Plans or otherwise) to, among other measures, include "Malls, grocery stores, salons must enforce physical distancing or may instead require proof of vaccination from all patrons." It looks many are likely opting for the latter.

Coming to a province near you.

As some know, New Brunswick is, despite actually having a government, a largely privately owned and influenced province, owned by one family; groceries, oil, wood fibre, news papers, radio (big list) and on and on it goes. Their dynastic leverage with politicians is a given. Here, their refinery is featured on the WEF page. Irvine also went full monty on employees and contractors requiring vaccine status, even offering $150.00 bonuses for taking the jab.

O Canada: "With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free!"

Carlos Alberto

The Force is Strong With This One
I received a news letter from the Freedom Travel Alliance, they seem to be organizing one way charter flights out of Canada and Australia. I couldn't see this information on the public section of their website but the email had this link to view the message on a website, hopefully it works for everybody.

So, this seems to be an option for (pure blood) people trying to escape Canada or Australia. Seems like you have to become a member to get in on the action but, for anybody trying to leave, it's worth pursuing, in my opinion.

Bluefyre

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thank you for your post Carlos Alberto. I just got another email at work from HR about my jab status. Things have been quiet for a while since I'm working remotely but now they're planning on opening the office up sometime in the new year, I think February so they can start harassing. Was talking with my house mates about getting out of here, if possible, after sharing your post. Are we going to be the Jews who stayed and said it would calm down and ended up in the camps or the ones who got out. Of course there's not many option left, Mexico seems like the best option. The cost is a major stumbling block. The Cs said there would be nowhere to escape to as it would be global, but here in Canada we're not far behind Australia.

Turgon

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I received a news letter from the Freedom Travel Alliance, they seem to be organizing one way charter flights out of Canada and Australia. I couldn't see this information on the public section of their website but the email had this link to view the message on a website, hopefully it works for everybody.

So, this seems to be an option for (pure blood) people trying to escape Canada or Australia. Seems like you have to become a member to get in on the action but, for anybody trying to leave, it's worth pursuing, in my opinion.
I'm part of a group who keep an eye out for flight alternatives and as far as I can tell, you can still fly out of Canada if your unvaxxed, but it depends on where you want to go and who you're flying with. Canadian Airline companies are out of the question. Westjet and Air Canada have tightened the noose and imagine that European airlines are much the same, but Latin American airlines don't have the same rules/regulations and in some cases you only need a negative PCR test and can fly out without issue. I'm not sure at what stage they check for vaccine passports at some of the larger airports, but if it's up to the Airline company to check and enforce it then that works in our favour. So, for any Canadians reading this, I'd look into companies like Aeromexico, Copa and Avianca first before deciding to spend a lot of money on a private charter. I've read accounts of people who have already flown to and from places like Mexico and Costa Rica after the Nov 26 deadline. Sooo... is there a way?! I hope so!

Benjamin

Jedi Master
Today the Canadian gov. approves Pfizer's anti-viral Paxlovid for use:

Paxlovid consists of two medicines: nirmatrelvir (150 mg- protease inhibitor) and ritonavir (100 mg- antiviral, aka: Norvir, used to treat HIV/Aids and Hep C).

In the fact sheets from Pfizer (covid19oralrx.com/en):
Take 2 pink tablets of nirmatrelvir with 1 white tablet of ritonavir by mouth 2 times each day (in the morning and in the evening) for 5 days. For each dose, take all 3 tablets at the same time.

For a grand total of 30 tablets= 20 nirmatrelvir (3000 mg) and 10 ritonavir (1000 mg).

PAXLOVID is investigational because it is still being studied. There is limited information about the safety and effectiveness of using PAXLOVID to treat people with mild-to-moderate COVID-19.

The FDA has authorized the emergency use of PAXLOVID for the treatment of mild-to- moderate COVID-19 in adults and children [12 years of age and older weighing at least 88 pounds (40 kg)] with a positive test for the virus that causes COVID-19, and who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death, under an EUA.

So if you are not at high risk for progression will they just give it to you anyway? Do they even care what happens?

Last edited:
Top Bottom