Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

The same goes for Manitoba. Not to generalize too much, but affluent people who can work from home are okay with what's happened for the past 24 months - as long as their actions maintain their self-comfort. Trucking, farming and religious groups here are not okay with any of it. By a quirk of early 20th century history, we have a large population of Mennonites and Hutterites (similar to Amish) here. Bodily and religious autonomy are cornerstones to their communities and faith. The bulwark of the resistance in Manitoba with economic power are these two religious groups. There are a number of historical and social reasons from Manitoba's past as to why this is the case - but I'm not going to bore everyone with that.

The Convoy is shaping up to be the biggest labour protest in Canadian history. My wife and I have worked in trucking/logistics fro 20+ years in Canada. It has always been a tight knit community with people from many countries and backgrounds. But the communication going on right now between drivers and logistics workers from Newfoundland to Vancouver Island is really inspiring. There are also many drivers from the U.S. supporting the movement.

This #TtruckersForFreedom convoy has been developing for years and started with the current "green" energy policies of the federal government that punish Alberta disproportionately.

The original movement didn't catch, but this one seems to be. They've raised over 1 million dollars in donations and this will grow over the next week. The hope is that the fuel and food costs for the Convoy can be covered as long as it takes. The organizing group is not stopping, even if all the Vaxx mandates are ended tomorrow. They have a comprehensive "Magna Carta" plan with drafted laws and legal backing to end even the future possibility of "mandates" super-ceding legislation. Public Health Officials will be stripped of anything other than advisory positions.

There has been co-ordination with the Ontario Provincial Police - and apparently they want it as peaceful as possible and aren't going to take any action to block a slow roll protest. Hundreds of 20,000 lb trucks tend to have that effect. I would say more than 20% of the people I work and are friends with are livid about Globalist control of our lives (obviously it's always been there - it's just insanely out of control now) we are trying not to get too "wishful thinking" about the effectiveness of the convoy. But emotionally, this is the best thing that's happened in a very long time here.

Canada is a ribbon of a highway stretching for 7000km where 90% of its population lives withing 100km of the U.S. border. All our valuable goods come in and go out by truck. Rail and Ship are commodity and non-essential to our day to day survival. It seems to me that this week has built to a galvanizing crescendo throughout our country. So many people we've all talked to who "have eyes to see" are completely fine with no food on the shelves for a week or two to get this resolved. It's time for the healthy people who want to work, be free to do so. Otherwise this country will become a hospital - half a mental ward - and half a hypochondriac ward.

The convoy will also have hundreds of non-commercial vehicles contributing in city by city protests next week with hundreds of cartage drivers pulling aside in solidarity. It may cost us a lot of money for the disruptions, but everyone I know thinks this is the best shot we all have.

If anyone wants to take a listen to a great interview with one of the organizers, I'd suggest going to Shadoe Davis's Facebook page. He's a local DJ who went "rogue" years ago and he gets into the nitty gritty in the interview and how organized this movement really is. It is much more sophisticated than a Convoy.

Finger's crossed this make a difference!
Great summary and information, thank you. The Freedom Convoy has certainly struck a chord with a lot of Canadians, when you read the comments on the GoFund Me page, there is a huge outpouring of emotion and support, and money is pouring in. People seem to be very happy that someone is finally doing something to stop the madness. You would not know this as the media is completely controlled, but there may be many more people against this than we could imagine, and more joining every day. We'll see what happens, but it has definitely lit a fire!

Doing a little searching, the contact person for the Druthers paper is a guy named Shawn Jason Laplante. In an Dec. 18, 2020 article titled, "New Covid Conspiracy Newspaper With Extremist Ties Eyes Canada-Wide Distribution" from the AntiHate.ca site, it mentions:

VCC seems to be associated with Action 4 Canada and Rocco Galati (see whitecoast's post). The sketchy AntiHate article alludes that there is a connection between Druthers and ACT! For Canada but I can't find a link. However, I gotta say from the disclaimer on the ACT! For Canada site:

... is almost verbatim with the Action 4 Canada site (my post). If Druthers is somehow connected to this whole group, I might recommend caution.

As a side note, the ACT! For Canada site is an offshoot of the American group. The national director of the Canadian sect is Valarie Price who, among other things, launched the site in 2009 and lists one of her achievements as being an "Inductee into the Knights of Malta in 2015". Otherwise, that site is very, very angry.

Great summary and information, thank you. The Freedom Convoy has certainly struck a chord with a lot of Canadians, when you read the comments on the GoFund Me page, there is a huge outpouring of emotion and support, and money is pouring in. People seem to be very happy that someone is finally doing something to stop the madness. You would not know this as the media is completely controlled, but there may be many more people against this than we could imagine, and more joining every day. We'll see what happens, but it has definitely lit a fire!
Just throwing this in at 11:23 a.m. Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser. In a short time.

$1,379,420 raised of $1,600,000 goal​

More than 2 millions now!

Not if shortage is the goal :whistle:

this from the Bear Hug
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) announced that unvaccinated truckers are allowed to cross the United States border. Trucking lobbyists had put heavy pressure on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to end this mandate as it would increase driver and supply shortages, disrupt trade, and contribute to rising inflation. Over two-thirds or C$650 billion ($511 billion) […]
The post Another Domino Falls – Canada Eliminates Trucker Vaccine Mandate first appeared on Armstrong Economics.

Read more: Another Domino Falls – Canada Eliminates Trucker Vaccine Mandate | Armstrong Economics 18

this from the Bear Hug
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) announced that unvaccinated truckers are allowed to cross the United States border. Trucking lobbyists had put heavy pressure on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to end this mandate as it would increase driver and supply shortages, disrupt trade, and contribute to rising inflation. Over two-thirds or C$650 billion ($511 billion) […]
The post Another Domino Falls – Canada Eliminates Trucker Vaccine Mandate first appeared on Armstrong Economics.

Read more: Another Domino Falls – Canada Eliminates Trucker Vaccine Mandate | Armstrong Economics 18

WOW! already backink up those coward but if they think that it will stop the manif in ottawa next saturday, they are wrong. It is not only for the closing of the border for the unvax driver but again all mesure imposed by the government, the vax pass, the lost of freedom and free speech etc...

this from the Bear Hug

Wow. That was quick! So does that mean it's over? And that the $2,653,960 will now be:

Any left over donations will be donated to a credible Veterans organization which will be chosen by the donors.

...minus trucker expenses, of course.

WOW! already backink up those coward but if they think that it will stop the manif in ottawa next saturday, they are wrong. It is not only for the closing of the border for the unvax driver but again all mesure imposed by the government, the vax pass, the lost of freedom and free speech etc...
As far as I see, it's dated 18th january, so the news may come from the bum note of "we will ban" "no we will not ban" and mmm finally "we will ban".

As far as I see, it's dated 18th january, so the news may come from the bum note of "we will ban" "no we will not ban" and mmm finally "we will ban".

That was my thought. There was a brief story making the rounds, about that day, that the ban had been cancelled. Only took a few hours for the government to clarify, nope, we're determined to destroy the economy.

The Truckers Convoy left Vancouver Island yesterday, and wow, the support and turn out was incredible.
The echo of so many big rigs blowing their air horns at the crowds on The overpasses on the highway was incredible to hear. Sharing a few pictures, and a music video, which is a cover of a well known Trucker anthem, “Six days on the road”. The video used is from the convoy.

C23C574B-F856-448B-B539-02B1FF2A9B56.jpegC4DC831C-8A5C-47AD-A482-769F0B93DC6D.jpeg
5E8A54A1-4D5E-41F3-8D65-12578287BED9.jpeg07C0904D-1DA2-4D00-A215-B22375642654.jpeg
4CB6C822-F16A-44A4-8F23-A3305C817EB0.jpeg
E1FC9559-7507-4169-AD88-1073E7800ED5.jpeg

As of this morning the convoy is SEVENTY kilometers long! Still several provinces to pass through and pick up more truckers! Also the word is that over 600 US truckers are going to attempt to join the convoy. Of course fancy socks Trudeau is saying they are terrorists and is attempting to block the GoFundMe funds. They have a group of accountants managing and dispersing the funds and hopefully can either divert the money or call the bluff. Add to that the expertise of these folks who run incredible logistics for a living across two countries, it seems there couldn't be a better group to organize this. I can't help but feel a bit of optimism. We'll see...

As of this morning the convoy is SEVENTY kilometers long! Still several provinces to pass through and pick up more truckers! Also the word is that over 600 US truckers are going to attempt to join the convoy. Of course fancy socks Trudeau is saying they are terrorists and is attempting to block the GoFundMe funds. They have a group of accountants managing and dispersing the funds and hopefully can either divert the money or call the bluff. Add to that the expertise of these folks who run incredible logistics for a living across two countries, it seems there couldn't be a better group to organize this. I can't help but feel a bit of optimism. We'll see...

Yes the yanks are coming and glad to see them. Thank you american.

there are more coming from South Carolina as well.

Another video from the moving convoy and the support of the population.

And for those who think that the police won't cooperate listen to this ontario police officer.

The Truckers Convoy left Vancouver Island yesterday, and wow, the support and turn out was incredible.
The echo of so many big rigs blowing their air horns at the crowds on The overpasses on the highway was incredible to hear. Sharing a few pictures, and a music video, which is a cover of a well known Trucker anthem, “Six days on the road”. The video used is from the convoy.

View attachment 53957View attachment 53958
View attachment 53959View attachment 53960
View attachment 53961
View attachment 53962

This brings to mind that old trucker anthem from the 1970's called "Convoy" by C.W. McCall -

Back
Top Bottom