Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

I think Justin must be isolating already...in Greenland.

The meme Lords are having a Blast with this latest development!
109C71D7-E235-45AD-9969-886B1AF8BB9F.jpeg2BE08199-F29A-49B4-8231-AF7F8F0EF7EB.jpegC9B2E16D-C57D-4B37-87C4-7942DC6EE3BF.jpegE9ED0128-D7CD-423C-AFD0-B52F96DD50B8.jpeg
The truckers face a tactical dilemma - what happens when they all arrive? I'm imagining 150 km of trucks clogging the roadways of the capitol.
No worries, that's all been planned for...well in advance.
1643315556504.png1643315630732.png
Here's one with the address, for all the Truckers coming from the U.S.A.!!
1643315716181.png

Since Maxim Bernier is totally involved with the convoy it seems to me he is one advisor to the organizers and integrated into their strategy when they get to Ottawa (almost there!!). He know the political territory. I heard someone say in one of the videos that the truckers would not be going into the government buildings, so perhaps he will deliver the Memorandum of Understanding to the senate, the same MOU that was sent registered mail to the prime minister's office and several other offices and received NO response. Hopefully there will be no "cowboy" types coming from across the border looking to stir up trouble. I saw one short clip, some trucker talking about ramming into the building, which is just what the MSM picks up on to show that they are "terrorists". They have been dealing with attempted hacks from different countries, including Canada and are doing their best to keep tabs on provocateurs inserted. Like one trucker said, as part of their work they communicate by CB radio and know each others' handles and when someone new gets on with a handle they don't recognize, they are very careful. Martin Brodmann (eastern Canada organizer) has expressed their intention for Ottawa as giving them a bear hug, squeezing the politicians who have been ignoring them until they pay attention.

I can't remember the complete flow of this conversation so I'm doing the best I can.

I went to the smoke shop earlier today to get some tobacco. I've known the girls who work there for years. One of the employees was there and we usually just chat a bit. i got my stuff and while I was opening the pack I just asked if she knew about the convoy. She had but was not interested in it saying that all the truckers were racists. I then said that that 'angle' was coming from the anti-hate groups who were paid by government and corporate funding to divert from the real meaning. She said that she had her sources too. I said that the racism wasn't the point of the convoy at all. She asked what was? I said that it was about the right to choose. She then said that she would have no problem if someone else made all her decisions for her. I eased into my response asking if that isn't what she already had? Yep, she retorted. She was getting pretty mad at this point. I can't remember this portion but I think I mentioned something about 'making choices' again and she made a final reply that she should be able to make her choice about wanting an abortion or not alluding that the truckers were the type of people that prevent that choice. Her energy was hot and spiky at this point so I just ended it with an 'ok' and mentioned I had to do some other shopping.

I couldn't see this before but I can now; how the anti-hate groups are doing their work and the effect it's having. She wasn't like this before. I don't know if she was just having a bad day but this was a different kind of angry.

I can't remember the complete flow of this conversation so I'm doing the best I can.

I went to the smoke shop earlier today to get some tobacco. I've known the girls who work there for years. One of the employees was there and we usually just chat a bit. i got my stuff and while I was opening the pack I just asked if she knew about the convoy. She had but was not interested in it saying that all the truckers were racists. I then said that that 'angle' was coming from the anti-hate groups who were paid by government and corporate funding to divert from the real meaning. She said that she had her sources too. I said that the racism wasn't the point of the convoy at all. She asked what was? I said that it was about the right to choose. She then said that she would have no problem if someone else made all her decisions for her. I eased into my response asking if that isn't what she already had? Yep, she retorted. She was getting pretty mad at this point. I can't remember this portion but I think I mentioned something about 'making choices' again and she made a final reply that she should be able to make her choice about wanting an abortion or not alluding that the truckers were the type of people that prevent that choice. Her energy was hot and spiky at this point so I just ended it with an 'ok' and mentioned I had to do some other shopping.

I couldn't see this before but I can now; how the anti-hate groups are doing their work and the effect it's having. She wasn't like this before. I don't know if she was just having a bad day but this was a different kind of angry.

She's been brainwashed, obviously. Radicalized by social media algorithms. Seen it dozens of times in my own life.

There is zero point in wasting breath talking to them. Once I identify one, I move along. You can't a conversation with a computer program.

Yes, that is the situation.

I looked up this group Indigenous people are joining forces and there was one Canadian woman, Lorraine Hamel, from a First Nation People who is a trucker and she posted a public comment, which was shareable, so I take the liberty of copying and posting what she said:
So I just wanna clarify some misinformation about the meaning of this convoy.

As a second generation truck driver with 15 yrs experience myself personally in this industry, grew up along side this industry with my dad and my family. Dad hung up the keys and retired this year at the age of 73 owned his own truck since he was 18. I know this industry, and always learning.

If you honestly think that the reason your shelves are empty is because of this convoy your four corners are very small lol.

This problem in the supply chain didn’t just happen two years ago, your just noticing it now because it is affecting you now because your seeing it in the stores now boohoo.

Your going to have to go back a few decades when shipping rates flatlined and plummeted. Fuel tax “IFTA” to operate in the US has kept increasing and still is decade after decade, plates to operate from province to province state to state increases year after year. Insurance the same. The cost to operate a truck is more than just buying one. The amount “a single truck” let alone a fleet has to pay in taxes every year to the government is -flicking-g ridiculous and for what? What have they done for this industry instead of impose another stupid regulation? Oh ya … Trudeau adds his Carbon Tax that’s the thanks we get
🖕
🖕
, so because of decades long bullshit your now looking at a huge shortage of trucks decades long that’s your reason for empty shelves.
If you have never been an owner operator of truck or even been in this industry to know what’s all involved to make a living in this industry you probably should just butt out your looking like a fool. The amount of regulations we have to follow is something again that is ridiculous, we are over regulated. Most people have no idea what’s all involved to get your products on the shelves, how much sacrifice and time that’s put in to keep stores full while your at home living life with your families, watching your babies grow up at home in front of you instead of watching through a phone.

This convoy has nothing to do with vaxed or unvaxed we’re both unable to go to a restaurant and eat. I am unable to go to a drive thru window and order food or use the washroom and we bring the gawd damn food to them.

This convoy is also about your childrens mental health and the long lasting effects this pandemic has on them as they live in fear created by your government. The loss of education that the children have lost and will never get caught back up again. What has your government done for them? NOTHING!

Wearing a mask that does absolutely nothing for anyone. My son who is 3 doesn’t even know a life without a mask or any of the public recreational activities he could be enjoying and learning over the past three years but are still closed.

This convoy is about all the small businesses that have lost their livelihoods and forced to close up when all they did was do what was asked from them. So if you think this is just about the trucker who doesn’t want to get the jab perfect, but there’s a much bigger picture here that we’re fighting for. This latest mandate imposed on our industry was just the final straw that broke the camels back. Only that final straw landed on the backs of an already paralyzed industry. This convoy is because we were already a tight knit community and large enough and strong enough to push back.
This convoy is about government over reach PERIOD!
I think the above is very well said. And in a way it also indicates what is ahead, difficulties, even if the truckers do nothing. It is as if it is set up to happen, or is it just pathocrats in power who do not knowing what they are doing?

Here are other FB groups more directed toward the campaign, if they have not already been shared.
Convoy to Ottawa has 723k
Taking Back Our Freedoms Canada is all about this campaign. 35K

Edit, I noticed 3x"tru": trucker, Trudeau and Trump. Trump is gone, is Trudeau next?

Last edited:
Yes, that is the situation.

I looked up this group Indigenous people are joining forces and there was one Canadian woman, Lorraine Hamel, from a First Nation People who is a trucker and she posted a public comment, which was shareable, so I take the liberty of copying and posting what she said:

I think the above is very well said. And in a way it also indicates what is ahead, difficulties, even if the truckers do nothing. It is as if it is set up to happen, or is it just pathocrats in power who do not knowing what they are doing?

Here are other FB groups more directed toward the campaign, if they have not already been shared.
Convoy to Ottawa has 723k
Taking Back Our Freedoms Canada is all about this campaign. 35K

Edit, I noticed 3x"tru": trucker, Trudeau and Trump. Trump is gone, is Trudeau next?
Her comments about overregulation hit the nail on the head. That's a large part of the reason for my frustration with Canada - everything is massively regulated, and it just isn't possible to feel free under such circumstances.

That isn't just a Canadian problem of course. It's everywhere. The whole world is fenced off.

Individually, many of the regulations seem perfectly sensible, or at least maybe did when they were first enacted. Take seatbelts. Of course, we don't want people to die in car accidents, right? So it makes sense to require they wear seatbelts.

But in aggregate, they become oppressive. The road to totalitarian hell, paved with good intentions.... Safety first, everyone! (Safety before freedom, in other words).

Damnit, I just want to live in a world where I can walk down the street drinking a beer, with a firearm holstered on my hip, and then pop into a restaurant for a bite to eat and have a smoke after without having to leave the table. Is that so much to ask?

Here's a video of the convoy reaching Toronto.

In general I am very skeptical of protests, since PTB couldn't care less. But in this particular case I do hope that the truckers will make a difference. I am also very happy to see how many Canadians actually disagree with the tyranny. It was kind of disappointing, though not surprising to see how friendly and "polite" Canadians bought into the lie so easily. So it's awesome to see some of them motivated enough to go out and support the truckers.

This convoy gives me a lot of joy and positive emotions and at the same time makes me sad, and it is this mixture, joy and sadness that I find interesting. The joy of seeing that we are not alone in this reality, and that gives energy. And also sadness, but it's a universal sadness, the one that makes us see, deep down, the suffering of all this humanity under the claws of totally inhuman beings. And sadness is also love, I think. A love for others.

But let's be happy that we are alive and that we can witness thousands of trucks and thousands of people around the world following this convoy. We don't know how it will end, but just the fact that these thousands of trucks have a purpose, which is for everyone and not only for themselves, is already a source of joy. It is a surprise, like a small volcano that suddenly woke up.

Back
Top Bottom