Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

My sister sent me this video that was posted yesterday yesterday in response to this new emergency planning act for Saskatchewan(though these acts are being rolled out everywhere). I'm wondering if anyone has seen/heard this or has any data on it?

Yep. I'm in the middle of this on the Nova Scotian end of things.

I see people saying, "Leave the cities!" "We're the ones who make the food; Leftists are going to starve!"

That's not how it works.

Looking at the Russian model from the Gulag era.., the Leftists were sharply aware that the bully class (the "Kulaks") had all the food and strength, so they dehumanized them, (along with the entire engineering class), and destroyed anybody with a farm, along with the farm, since SJWs then and now, don't know anything about growing food. They ended up starving Russia.

The Leftists today are so hyper-sensitized to fear of strong people that they'll absolutely spin up whatever delusional narrative is necessary to justify stealing all the goods and wealth from "Those Inbred Hicks!" (Kulaks).

JBP's observation, "There is nothing more dangerous than a weak man" just keeps coming true in bigger ways.

In any case, the extra ingredient as suggested by that video is the introduction of foreign military power to grease the wheels. That's new.

I'm tempted to post that video on FaceBook, to digitally smack "Those #$&* Idiots!" across their smug, dumb mugs, "See?? This is what your Trump-hate has done. This is what your Progressive politics has brought us to! Damn you!" -Except that seems childish and dangerous at this point.

Those #$&* idiots are not going to change their beliefs at this point, and are perfectly capable of turning their neighbors in to the authorities. GD Nazis! -If anything has been a revelation, it's been that the regular citizenry during the Nazi reign in Germany were mostly just naive fools, not cold and calculating. Just really dumb, unsophisticated people who believed the lie which told them that they were actually smart and sophisticated.

The smartest people I know can quote data and repeat logical addresses, they dress up with all the icons of intelligence and civility. They're good problem solvers. They can win at board games! BUT.., they fail at the MOST important intellectual challenge in the world; that of detecting when they are self-hypnotizing, seeing when they are compartmentalizing horrible truths they don't want to consider away from things they DO like to think about, and then pretending that they are not in fact performing this act of self-deception. They have not realized their own mechanical nature. They remain collections of un-integrated pieces operating without self-awareness, but they believe the exact opposite: that they are fully human! -And thus, through that very act, THEY ARE NOT.

The time of FaceBook posts to invite awareness raising among your friends is past. Now FB is a means of signaling to the secret police who next to arrest.

Last edited:
My sister sent me this video that was posted yesterday yesterday in response to this new emergency planning act for Saskatchewan(though these acts are being rolled out everywhere). I'm wondering if anyone has seen/heard this or has any data on it?

Just to add a caution here, Patricia's video (two people who have not obviously followed these Act's in history), don't remind viewers of a few things, in fact they take things out of context.

The video of this Saskatchewan Emergency Act signed into legislation September 2021, is an amendment to the Act that has been in place for a long time.

They don't remind the viewer that these acts fell out of the original war measures act when ended. Acts have changed over the years and their intents are to address emergency's, obviously.

The focus of the video is on the language of "Powers of minister in an emergency" and it looks foreboding at fist glance. Here is the Saskatchewan September 2021 Act. However, here is the pre Saskatchewan 2021 Act and you can see the particular language is near the same (look them up in time and review line by line). Here is also near the same language of the BC Emergency Act (Powers of the minister in declared state of emergency) dating back and still in effect from 1996.

Almost all provinces (and likely states and countries will be near the same) will have similar Acts to deal with emergencies that (as highlighted in the video) deal with accessing private property, and some other issues such as travel restrictions. These Acts seem like a template across the country. Think of BC wherein there is a wildfire. The ministry needs to access crown land through private lands, and in doing so, this addresses what might happen; the need to build emergency roads through crops (ruining crops), removing trees (fuel) et cetera, and their ability to do this is not to be restricted by private property owners in an emergency. They may need to relocate livestock and all sorts of other measures while exercising emergency tasks. Flooding is another scenario. Restricting public travel to an emergency area is another (we see this all the time). Often a separate Act will state mechanisms for compensation of losses to private property holders - one sees this in the Wildfire Act and Agriculture Act.

This is the context that is void in the video by Patricia, and it is not new as presented.

That being said, abuse of emergency measures outside what the intentions were originally designed to do, are always possible, yet that would be a breach of the Act's intention (not saying it would not be done as the definition of an emergency changes). The danger is when combining Heath Acts and Emergency measures Acts together and letting them run away unchecked.

That's a good point Voyageur. They did mention that it's a similar act to the pre-saskatchewan act, and it's only shocking because it's all done over a flue... I become shocked as well since I keep forgetting it's got nothing at all to do with the flue, and the majority of people can't seem to understand the degree of actual danger the flue poses vs the degree of danger the government is pretending sars-covid19 is. The lies are just so obvious that it's shocking how deep people have their heads in the sand, the mind is a powerful thing.

Just watched the video. It helped to lift my spirits. Been feeling rather "dis-spirited" the last little while, continuing soft/woke harassment at work about the jab and finding the energy to pursue and implement other means of financial support. I loved the way both Catherine and Rocco bring the spiritual dimension and personal integrity and sovereignty to the forefront as well as the nuts and bolts aspects from the financial and legal perspectives.

They did mention that it's a similar act to the pre-saskatchewan act...
Yes you are right, missed the addendum at the end of the 2021 Act (and they spent really no time discussing it - it is called PART III.2 COVID-19 Response and Recovery Matters). Which is curious as it need not be there as the health Act spells it out. Will have to see what happens, if it happens and what that would look like if it does. Hope not.

Just watched the video. It helped to lift my spirits.

Yes, did too. Catherine has a good look at the parallel system that grew up alongside the system currently in place. Rocco might call this all as “legal plunder”:

Thus, legal plunder impoverishes the entire society despite the fact that a small (but politically influential) part of the society benefits
from it.

- Thomas J. DiLorenzo

Thought to post this here; perhaps someone has more information:

Was sent this article/letter - which seems controversial as to the man telling his story (Dr. Nagase). The author (Brian Peckford) was attacked by this guy (a radio host from CFNY-FM Toronto), who is just a little wound-up, adding a few expletives for flavour, and the author, Peckford, then steps up with this post Some Have Questioned Dr. Nagase’s Story. Here Is Some Extra Information:

In an effort to clarify and validate the story the following is relevant:

A. Dr Nagase confirms to me in e-mail today that ‘I was in Rimbey AB on Sept 11 and 12. ‘

B. Alberta Physicians and Surgeons confirms on their website that the doctor is registered with them and gives his address and phone number .

C. Alberta Health Services this am —7:50 —-in a tweet confirmed that Dr. Nagase has locum privileges in Alberta.

D. The son of one of Dr. Nagase’s patients, Todd Smith, confirmed in a message to my blog Dr. Nagase ‘s statements.

E. A second person validates on this blog that she spoke to the doctor in Rimby .
If Nagase's story checks out (posted at the bottom), it is really nothing new to people who know that Ivermectin, indeed has properties, especially when combined that help people improve, a lot, despite the radio guys counter. So, this is for the radio guy at CFNY-FM who may not know (and would likely refute) what has been going on in India, for instance.

The Vancouver event's Master of Ceremonies is one Joseph Roberts (Publisher and Founder of Common Ground Magazine), who has a video of Nagase's talk (he speaks for a good 10 min.):

On the Steps of the Vancouver Art Gallery on October 1st, celebrating the 75 Anniversary of the Nuremberg Code, Dr. Nagase gave this Powerful Speech.

Thank you Joseph,

It is wonderful to see all of you here remembering Nuremburg.

And that’s the key here, remembering.
Not just the nurses and doctors that are helping by speaking the Truth, people like Dr. Charles Hoffe in Lytton,
But also to remember the doctors in hospital administration, the doctors at the college of physicians and surgeons, the doctors you see on TV that are standing in the way of life saving medicaitons,

Let me tell you what happened in Rimbey Alberta, a small town couple hours west of Red Deer. It shocked me.
I started on Saturday morning in the ER, and when it came time to round on the ward patients, the charge nurse informed me that 3 of the patients on the COVID wing had deteriorated overnight.

All the patients were on Oxygen and extremely short of breath. The only medication these patients were on were steroids.

A Medication that will decrease inflammation but increase the chances of a bacterial infection by suppressing the immune system.

That’s right, the only medication the covid patients at this hospital were on were immune suppressants.

One woman said it felt like we just put her in a corner to die. We weren’t doing anything for her.

I told her, I can’t speak for the usual doctors during the week, but it’s the weekend, and I’ll do everything I can to help.

I offered Ivermectin. She wanted to try it because she heard nothing but good things about it. All 3 patients wanted to try ivermectin.

The hospital didn’t have any, so we had to ask Red Deer Hospital’s Central Pharmacy for the medication.

They refused to send Ivermectin. Red Deer’s central pharmacist said Ivermectin was useless for COVID.

He even had the Pharmacy Director for All of Alberta contact me to tell me Ivermectin didn’t work.
The Pharmacy Director for Alberta Health services is Dr. Gerald Lazarenko. Remember that name.
He is both a Pharmacist and a Doctor. And he insisted that Ivermectin had no place in the treatment of COVID.

So we checked the local pharmacies. And God bless that charge nurse, although both pharmacies in town did not have ivermectin, there was one pharmacist who would do everything he could to get some even if it took all day.

We didn’t have all day, my patients were sick. So I started everyone on the next best thing, Hydroxychloroquine which the hospital did have.

I also started Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc.

And because the patients were coughing and short of breath I gave them inhalers… Salbutamol and Flovent, the same inhalers that have been used for asthma for over 50 years.

I also gave them Azithromycin.

Surprisingly by late afternoon, the town pharmacist finally found some ivermectin.

He couldn’t get it from his usual chemical supply, because it was a Saturday. He had to get it from an agricultural supply.
He checked to make sure that it was the exact same Ivermectin a pharmacist would give to a person, brought it back to his pharmacy and checked it again.
He then called me with the good news.

I handed Ivermectin to each of my 3 patients with their exact dose of according to their weight.

And you’ll never guess what happened next.

Within hours of getting Ivermectin, I got a call from the Central Zone medical director. Dr Jennifer Bestard.

She called me to tell me I was forbidden from giving Ivermectin to patients.

I told her she’s never met the patients, she’s not their doctor, and had no right to be changing the care of my patients without the patient’s permission.

She said Ivermectin was forbidden from the hospital. Even if the patients had their own Ivermectin. (Which I would have happily given to a relative so they could to hand it over to them), Patients would not be allowed to take their own ivermectin.
She said it was a violation of Alberta Health Services Policy to give Ivermectin for COVID.

But that wasn’t good enough. The next day she called the hospital and gave me 15 minutes notice that I would be relieved of my duties.

I told her that it was unreasonable. I had an emergency department full of patients who can’t be sorted out in 15 minutes.

An hour later another local doctor came to replace me.

They didn’t even want me to check up on the patients who I gave Ivermectin to.

Not even 24 hours after getting Ivermectin, 2 out of my 3 patients were almost completely better. They were out of bed walking around and all the crackles I heard in their lungs from the day before were gone.

All it took was about 18 hours and 1 dose of Ivermectin.

The third patient who was 95 years old, stayed the same. She didn’t get any worse like she had done the night previous.

I found out later that no sooner had I left Rimbey hospital, the next doctor who came to replace me stopped the antibiotics, stopped all the vitamins, she even stopped the patients inhalers.

Within hours of my leaving the hospital this doctor even took away the patient’s inhalers, to help her breathe.

The patients were not even allowed vitamins.

Thankfully, both my 70 year old patients who had immediate recoveries after a single dose of ivermectin left the hospital that week.

(I’d like to speak briefly to the healthcare professionals in the crowd)
No doctor would take away antibiotics and inhalers for ANY viral pneumonia, never mind COVID. No doctor would do that to ANY patient with a pneumonia. Unless they were… Well I’ll let you think about that. We are remembering Nuremburg after all.
And for healthcare professionals, I want us all to think very deeply about that.

But it gets worse, In my brief day and a half in the small town of Rimbey, I saw 2 patients who had recently been discharged from Red Deer Hospital after being on the COVID ward.
They were sent home with NOTHING. Not even an inhaler.

These patients ended up in ER at a small hospital wanting help. Just days after being sent home from a tertiary care hospital with nothing.

There is something malicious going on. I hope you can all see the bigger picture.

This is more than me having all my assignments to take care of small communities cancelled for the rest of the year.

This is more than the medical director, Dr. Fraincois Belanger banning me from hospital practice throughout all of Alberta.

Just a week after giving ivermectin and then filing a complaint against the Alberta Pharmacy Director,
a complaint sent to the College of Physicians and Surgeons, about the Pharmacy director for an entire province denying 11 pages of studies showing 0% mortality for patients given Ivermectin.

In study after study after study, 0% mortality, 0% mortality, 0% mortality… with Ivermectin.

And in “Severe” COVID? A 50% reduction in mortality with Ivermectin.

This is all in Albertat Health Services own Ivermectin report.

Just a week after I filed a complaint that Dr. Gerald Lazarenko was withholding a life saving medication from an entire province, the Alberta college of physicians and Surgeons forbade doctors and pharmacists from giving patients ivermectin.

We must remember.
We are here to remember.
Not just the people who died from medical experimentation.

We are here to remember the people today.
We are here to remember every single doctor, lawyer, and medical ethicist that sits on the board of the BC college who is investigating Dr. Charles Hoffe for speakng the truth.

We are here to remember every doctor who stopped patients from having a live saving medication.

And what for? To boost mortality? To create an ICU “crisis”? To create a state of emergency?

All to push a vaccine?

We must remember, the people of the past. And the people of today.

History repeats itself.
Nuremburg will happen again.
We must remember.

Exporting livestock to China in the late 1990's, ivermectin was part of the protocol for export. We had to give the animals 2 doses 21 days apart. I wondered why it was so tightly controlled at the time. Even to the point of thinking that I should take some, just because of what it was good for.

I wondered if it would be good for my sarcoidosis, diagnosed in 1984 and told there was no treatment available for my condition.

Thanks for this @Zar. When the Premier of Saskatchewan, Scott Moe, rolled out the new draconian covid rules and regulations last Monday, I had a bad feeling in my gut that this was just the tip of the iceberg. He blamed the increase in covid cases on the unvaxxed, stating that the majority of covid hospitalizations were the unvaxxed. (Why does anyone, with the exception of comorbidities, need to be hospitalized for covid if the recovery rate is 99%)? Cancer surgeries and other elective surgeries are cancelled and again being blamed on beds taken up by the unvaxxed. Can anyone say propaganda?
As well, the new rules state that anyone going to a restaurant, bar, theater etc. needs to have a proof of vaccination or be tested in the last 72 hours.
And now this secret document, who no one, particularly in Saskatchewan, has heard about until now. The Elite are really putting on the pressure. I guess things might not be going quite the way they expected them to go.
More news from Saskatchewan. This is the first paragraph from an article on the online newssite Discover Moose Jaw, dated October 4, 2021.
It was announced last week that the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) has developed a proof of full COVID-19 Vaccination policy that will require all current SHA team members to provide proof of full vaccination beginning October 1, 2021,with a phased approach.
Skipping a couple of paragraphs of vaccine propaganda by the good authoritarian follower Doctor Kevin Wasko, Physician Executive, Integrated Rural Health (Whoa, what a title! The big man issues his decree from on high), the last part goes on to say that SHA team members will be required to submit a declaration form regarding their vaccination status, intention to enroll in the monitored testing program at their own cost, or intention to seek accommodation by October 15, 2021.

All current SHA team members will be required to submit their proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status in early November 2021.

I take it to mean no vaccine, no job. So the hospitals are supposedly bracing for an influx of covid cases, yet they're willing to fire any health care worker who hasn't had the jab.
Herr Wasko must have taken this from the New York playbook. Shades of the Gestapo.:mad:

Last edited:
What kind of a country are we living in that allows this to happen?
Redrock12, oh it is bad, it is a lethal embarrassment, however it was coming based on the signs from long ago.

Not sure if you caught the Rocco and Catherine Austin Fitts discussion, wherein Rocco states (15:30 +) that Canada had basically shipped our whole national security pension fund to China, and there is a guaranteed income legal bill at second reading that, within 4-years, will be in force with existing pension funds disappearing into deeper hands. With electronic and electrical controls, our lives will be fully under thumb, to paraphrase Rocco. There are no show notes to collaborate the pension fund aspect, although it may have something to do with this:

ACCORDING TO The Financial Post and other media sources, as of March 2019 the Canada Pension Plan International Branch had invested $103.7 billion in Canadian funds in China. This fund operates under a CHINESE asset management organization that has limited Canadian political oversight or POWER OF INTERVENTION from the Canadian government.

Back
Top Bottom