Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

I sometimes like to read the comments at the end of Vancouver Sun covid-related news articles. It can be refreshing to read the well-argued replies made to the haters (those who denigrate anyone who hasn’t chosen to be stabbed). On one of these, recently, someone argued for using this law to counter employer requests for revealing vaccination status:

Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
Bill-S201 received royal assent May 4, 2017

“SUMMARY

This enactment prohibits any person from requiring an individual to undergo a genetic test or disclose the results of a genetic test as a condition of providing goods or services to, entering into or continuing a contract or agreement with, or offering specific conditions in a contract or agreement with, the individual. Exceptions are provided for health care practitioners and researchers. The enactment provides individuals with other protections related to genetic testing and test results.

The enactment amends the Canada Labour Code to protect employees from being required to undergo or to disclose the results of a genetic test, and provides employees with other protections related to genetic testing and test results. It also amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to prohibit discrimination on the ground of genetic characteristics.”

Full text _Public Bill (Senate) S-201 (42-1) - Royal Assent - Genetic Non-Discrimination Act - Parliament of Canada

What do you all think about that? Could it work?

The Charter is a way to hold the state accountable for laws and decisions that may be oppressive,

This means charter challenges to a vaccine mandate could apply only if that mandate was implemented by the state, and only government employees can bring charter challenges directly against their employers.

In other words, if a business required employees to get vaccinated because it was following a government rule, the employees couldn't challenge the company directly under the charter — they'd have to go after the government for its policy.

The attack on Healthcare employees (me) is a direct assault by the Gov now and a Charter violation. They used punitive damages to coerce employers before .. giving the Gov protection by proxy. No longer. Fight!

I loved the way both Catherine and Rocco bring the spiritual dimension and personal integrity and sovereignty to the forefront as well as the nuts and bolts aspects from the financial and legal perspectives.
Ditto. What really impressed me about Catherine's character and integrity is when she said there are things worse than dying.
Also, I saw another interview with Rocco where he said that he would never get a judgeship because of his ongoing battle against the big banks. But he said he could care less about such perks and titles.
Two very impressive and admirable people.

What do you all think about that? Could it work?
It is an interesting piece of legislation (had never read it), which on the surface questions the ability for employers (or near anyone), to test DNA/RNA - "for purposes such as the prediction of disease or vertical transmission risks, or monitoring, diagnosis or prognosis. (test génétique)" without consent.

The PCR test (Polymerase chain reaction) is made "to "amplify" - copy - small segments of DNA" - i.e. to test it to predict a disease etc.

The legislation states:
genetic test, in relation to an employee, means a test that analyzes the employee’s DNA, RNA or chromosomes for purposes such as the prediction of disease or vertical transmission risks, or monitoring, diagnosis or prognosis. (test gĂ©nĂ©tique)

Genetic test

(2) Every employee is entitled not to undergo or be required to undergo a genetic test.

Disclosure of results

(3) Every employee is entitled not to disclose or be required to disclose the results of a genetic test.

Disciplinary action

(4) No employer shall dismiss, suspend, lay off or demote an employee, impose a financial or other penalty on an employee, or refuse to pay an employee remuneration in respect of any period that the employee would, but for the exercise of the employee’s rights under this Division, have worked, or take any disciplinary action against or threaten to take any such action against an employee
(a) because the employee refused a request by the employer to undergo a genetic test;
(b) because the employee refused to disclose the results of a genetic test; or
(c) on the basis of the results of a genetic test undergone by the employee.

The problem is (and boy would the cases drop if they were not allowed), they don't see it that way, will not see it that way; most lawyers will be mute and judges subservient to the crown - it's a covid test for "the greater good" is their schtick, and it is a scamedemic. As for the vaccine itself, it is not a test so that legislation would not seem to apply they might say, and again, it's for the greater good.

In Canada, it sure seems like it is show time now in a province near you, and they are getting incrementally nasty. There is no more Bonnie and her platitudes of "be kind, stay safe," as she and her ilk have now shown more dictates being rolled out, almost in full force, and gone are the smiles as they have used government, health and top-chain private employers to do so. This is going to sadly evolve it seems, and if it does, I'll go out out on a limb and say that each province is aiming to create orders that will affect all employers (or as many as they can) - think they want to and are presently itching to do so, osit.

Thanks for that legislation, Cindyj.

Concerning Rocco's comment, looked at it again and it is a complicated thing that is not well understood (not by me anyway) - with a lot of moving parts to it.

There are no show notes to collaborate the pension fund aspect, although it may have something to do with this:
ACCORDING TO The Financial Post and other media sources, as of March 2019 the Canada Pension Plan International Branch had invested $103.7 billion in Canadian funds in China. This fund operates under a CHINESE asset management organization that has limited Canadian political oversight or POWER OF INTERVENTION from the Canadian government.

Government Pension Fund management was under the hands of Bill Morneau when he was finance minister, and he also was at the same time owner (blind trust of course) of Shepell FGI (that managed pension funds - nice conflict of interest), that later became LifeWorks (May 2021). Then there is Canada’s Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB). Here is a little snip from CNBC on CPPIB, and remember there was the Huawei CEO being held under house arrest (basically as told to do so by the U.S.) in Canada at the same time, and all the rest of the China smearing - 2019):

Investment strategies involving China are coming under scrutiny amid political and security-related conflicts between Beijing and major Western economies, as well as a predicted growth slowdown for the world’s second-largest economy.

But Canada’s massive pension fund, among the world’s top 10 in terms of size, is sticking to plans to expand its holdings there.

Mark Machin, president and chief executive of Canada’s Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), sees the country’s potential to diversify his portfolio as outweighing any shorter-term economic setbacks.

“China is today the second-largest economy in the world, the second-largest equity market in the world, the third-largest bond market in world, and we have the ability to diversify into it,” he told CNBC at the World Economic Forum in Davos.

Looking again at the original link, it seems to have a blend of information, including China biases. Much of the financing seems to be running through Hong Kong, and don't know what agreements - nor the markers and longterm liabilities looks like. And then there is the bonds that China had bought up from the U.S.'s and likely Canada over decades, including the wests dumping of its gold in 2016 (think Justin said it was no longer needed, there is a better plan, and Bill Morneau factors in the decision). So, it would be good to have Rocco or Fitts discuss this more, as it is indeed a complicated world of finances and investments that are largely opaque.

The Charter is a way to hold the state accountable for laws and decisions that may be oppressive,
[
]
The attack on Healthcare employees (me) is a direct assault by the Gov now and a Charter violation. They used punitive damages to coerce employers before .. giving the Gov protection by proxy. No longer. Fight!
Here is a link to a group of Fighters, you may find some useful info.
In my time spent in Emergency Health Services, I worked with, and have a few lasting friendships with members of the RCMP, as well as several former and current military personnel.
My friends are NOT going down without a fight.
They know lots of lawyers, and also have accumulated lots of knowledge of “the system”.
Hold strong, and true.
Remember ... Knowing the Truth, standing for what is right, and seeing reality as it is, matters, for each other, and to the Universe.
From the site:
“We will today, and the days to come, continue to Stand on Guard for Thee.
We are a group of concerned retired and active duty peace officers looking to see an end to unconstitutional public health orders. Peace officers are being directed to defy their Oath to uphold the rights of the people they protect and this must end.”

A Canadian coffee company has some hilarious push back, kinda sorta self depreciating but funny memes they use for ads. They are also supporting and donating to the "Push back" legal groups in Canada.
244646716_6239348117481_1083984538470151884_n.jpg

Heartbreaking article posted today on anther Canadian site, Strong and Free Canada, maintained and kept up by fellow Canadians, all fighters dedicated to push back on this madness.
Lots of Canadian legal advice and forms here as well, for those that need them.

I am copying the complete statement from the ER Doctor, In case the site gets disappeared....like the other ones.

“Dr. Patrick Phillips reports on what he’s seeing in the ER as a result of lockdowns and the bioweapons being falsely marketed as ‘vaccines’, and provides a warning for parents, especially of teenagers, to watch for signs of suicidal depression.

For following the law and proper medical practice in reporting Covid ‘vaccine’ harms to the public health officer, Dr. Phillips is now being disciplined by the CPSO (College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario) and has been prohibited from providing exemption letters for masks, ‘vaccines’ and testing as well as from prescribing effective medications for Covid such as Ivermectin.

Dr. Phillips also makes some sage observations on what is happening in our society.

“They’ve made the Canadian people just so miserable by the lockdowns, social isolation, taking away our economy and our hope for the future
and they start pitting this against those who don’t comply, and that funnels all the rage, all the despair against the innocent, rather than those who are causing the problem.

It’s almost like a genocidal rage that’s being scapegoated against the unvaccinated.“
Dr. Patrick Phillips reports on what he’s seeing in the ER as a result of lockdowns and the bioweapons being falsely marketed as ‘vaccines’, and provides a warning for parents, especially of teenagers, to watch for signs of suicidal depression.

For following the law and proper medical practice in reporting Covid ‘vaccine’ harms to the public health officer, Dr. Phillips is now being disciplined by the CPSO (College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario) and has been prohibited from providing exemption letters for masks, ‘vaccines’ and testing as well as from prescribing effective medications for Covid such as Ivermectin.

Dr. Phillips also makes some sage observations on what is happening in our society.

“They’ve made the Canadian people just so miserable by the lockdowns, social isolation, taking away our economy and our hope for the future
and they start pitting this against those who don’t comply, and that funnels all the rage, all the despair against the innocent, rather than those who are causing the problem.

It’s almost like a genocidal rage that’s being scapegoated against the unvaccinated.“

I would like to ask for some opinions on this. I'm planning on leaving Canada and going back to Mexico in November. As you know, the government said that there will be a grace period between October 30 and November 30 where "people who are in the process of getting vaccinated" can travel with a negative Covid test.

This could be interpreted to mean that you would only need the negative test to be allowed on the flight but I'm concerned about the wording: "people who are in the process of getting vaccinated". What if come November they only allow travelers who have had at least one shot. What do you think? Am I being paranoid about this?

I would like to ask for some opinions on this. I'm planning on leaving Canada and going back to Mexico in November. As you know, the government said that there will be a grace period between October 30 and November 30 where "people who are in the process of getting vaccinated" can travel with a negative Covid test.

This could be interpreted to mean that you would only need the negative test to be allowed on the flight but I'm concerned about the wording: "people who are in the process of getting vaccinated". What if come November they only allow travelers who have had at least one shot. What do you think? Am I being paranoid about this?
Opinions are not what you want. Start with the airline website. Read their Covid rules carefully. Talk to their international desk. You MAY get the right info. Study the customs and immigration rules of both Canada and Mexico. Don't assume ANYTHING. You need to do your own homework as it is your life. Know that anything could change while you are away. Have a Plan B. and Maybe plan C. I used to be an international agent for many years. You need to triple check everything for yourself. It is amazing how much confusion and random chaos exists even in the best of times. Bottom line, you need to invest your consciousness into your own trip. Could you pull it off? Sure! But leave no stone unturned or it may very well be the one that bites you in the ass. (and, Most likely Canada will be your issue; not Mexico.)

Back
Top Bottom