Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

From Kate Ward, going back slightly with an Ontario focus (although with a Canadian launchpad), presents a backdrop to where we are now. The covid zero-cult is front and centre, although some focus might be skewed on China. Overall, it is a pretty good look at Ontario and the whole interconnected mess of it across the world.

Found former RCMP, Corporal Daniel Buford’s latest speech. He seems to have a very moral and compassionate foundation, grit, and determination for what it’s worth.
The link below also has several other informative videos regarding various Canadian groups uniting in the push back.

As much as the latest statement from the Canada Transport Minister seems insane and illegal ... I think its going to catalyze some big things. As it targets the 2-3x "vaxx" as well as the pure bloods (love the Harry Potter Muggle reference, as that is the goal imho)

1. PCR on arrival from everywhere but the USA
2. Quarantine until negative result

Even with a valid <72hr PCR negative test required for the pure bloods

Can you imagine the flood of 10s of thousands of extra PCR tests per day and it's impact on local labs. (insane money making though.. 15 min each for Lab Tech $100-$200 depending if expedited) - near zero material costs

So the scam of quarantine hotels $$$ and $$ PCR and loss of freedom for the herd that went along with the Hidden Hand plot is going to wake so many more up imho

Er, New Brunswick has come out of the gate, potentially baring people without a vaccine passport from entering into grocery stores, to you know, buy food for their families.

The government nodded their head with their "Winter Plan" (they love their plans - 5 Year Plans or otherwise) to, among other measures, include "Malls, grocery stores, salons must enforce physical distancing or may instead require proof of vaccination from all patrons." It looks many are likely opting for the latter.

Coming to a province near you.

As some know, New Brunswick is, despite actually having a government, a largely privately owned and influenced province, owned by one family; groceries, oil, wood fibre, news papers, radio (big list) and on and on it goes. Their dynastic leverage with politicians is a given. Here, their refinery is featured on the WEF page. Irvine also went full monty on employees and contractors requiring vaccine status, even offering $150.00 bonuses for taking the jab.

O Canada: "With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free!"

I received a news letter from the Freedom Travel Alliance, they seem to be organizing one way charter flights out of Canada and Australia. I couldn't see this information on the public section of their website but the email had this link to view the message on a website, hopefully it works for everybody.

So, this seems to be an option for (pure blood) people trying to escape Canada or Australia. Seems like you have to become a member to get in on the action but, for anybody trying to leave, it's worth pursuing, in my opinion.

Thank you for your post Carlos Alberto. I just got another email at work from HR about my jab status. Things have been quiet for a while since I'm working remotely but now they're planning on opening the office up sometime in the new year, I think February so they can start harassing. Was talking with my house mates about getting out of here, if possible, after sharing your post. Are we going to be the Jews who stayed and said it would calm down and ended up in the camps or the ones who got out. Of course there's not many option left, Mexico seems like the best option. The cost is a major stumbling block. The Cs said there would be nowhere to escape to as it would be global, but here in Canada we're not far behind Australia.

I received a news letter from the Freedom Travel Alliance, they seem to be organizing one way charter flights out of Canada and Australia. I couldn't see this information on the public section of their website but the email had this link to view the message on a website, hopefully it works for everybody.

So, this seems to be an option for (pure blood) people trying to escape Canada or Australia. Seems like you have to become a member to get in on the action but, for anybody trying to leave, it's worth pursuing, in my opinion.
I'm part of a group who keep an eye out for flight alternatives and as far as I can tell, you can still fly out of Canada if your unvaxxed, but it depends on where you want to go and who you're flying with. Canadian Airline companies are out of the question. Westjet and Air Canada have tightened the noose and imagine that European airlines are much the same, but Latin American airlines don't have the same rules/regulations and in some cases you only need a negative PCR test and can fly out without issue. I'm not sure at what stage they check for vaccine passports at some of the larger airports, but if it's up to the Airline company to check and enforce it then that works in our favour. So, for any Canadians reading this, I'd look into companies like Aeromexico, Copa and Avianca first before deciding to spend a lot of money on a private charter. I've read accounts of people who have already flown to and from places like Mexico and Costa Rica after the Nov 26 deadline. Sooo... is there a way?! I hope so!

Resverlogix Corp. (resverlogix.com) is a "late-stage clinical biotechnology company" based in Calgary, AB. They are a "pioneer in the landscape of epigenetics". They developed a drug called Apabetalone.

Today, apabetalone – discovered in 2006 – is the world leader in a new class of drugs designed to regulate gene expression through the inhibition of bromodomain and extraterminal domain (BET) proteins. Through this mechanism, we believe we can improve the lives of our patients by restoring biological functions – altered by serious illnesses such as cardiovascular disease – to a healthy state.

Apabetalone is an oral drug that has a dual purpose: a strong anti-viral and a strong anti-inflammatory. Their tests show that it can turn off the 'Cytokine storm' in chronic kidney-disease patients in one day. Resverlogix is currently in Phase 2b Covid trials.

Here's a 630 CHED radio interview with one of the founders, Donald McCaffrey. (11:55 min.)

Also, here is a (sponsored) video with Don explaining a little about epigenetics and Apabetalone:

www. youtube.com/watch?v=yL3MfWQ-b48

This letter is a few days old now, but it documents a certain “Canadian Hospitality” and evokes memories of growing up in northern Alberta.
Community’s historically all helped each other out, gatherings were made up of everyone sharing what they had to share, and Pot luck get togethers were amazing.

A letter from a trucker in our convoy in Canada...

Hello everyone.
We made it to Thunder Bay today. I have a hard time finding words to express the momentum on this convoy. The convoy is 100kms long and growing all the time.
The support people have is overwhelming. Coming into Winnipeg yesterday was pretty emotional the com radios went pretty quiet because no one could find words to express what we felt.
There was people packed on the shoulders of the streets.
Cars parked and people for miles and miles on the ring road around the city.
The horns never stopped honking!
On the four lane going out of Winnipeg. We thought it was hammer down time but ended up driving 5 to 20 km/hr for hrs and hrs.
People had camp fires going in the ditches, fire works, a sprayer with booms out with big Thank you!
Signs on the booms.
Crane trucks with the booms up with signs, lights flashing, and flags.
The shoulders of the four lane packed with people and cars.
Overpasses packed with people.
Tons of families little kids all bundled up.
Everyone was jumping, dancing, waving signs, flags, and flash lights.
All in -30.
Seeing how happy kids are, their smiles makes you a little emotional at times.
This is how Canada is suppose to be.
This morning going into Ontario, the support is amazing. The laneways, cross roads, little towns same things happening.
Constantly speeding up and slowing for groups of people.
I feel like I am cheating with adaptive cruise 😉.
When we came to Thunder Bay they had a big area plowed Off.
Tents put up, big fires and a insane amount of food.
Beef on the bun, spaghetti, sandwiches, coffee, donuts and you name it.
They brought pallets of windshield washer fluid for everyone.
Very humbling how kind everyone is.
This is what freedom feels like.
I felt normal for once not alone like the last two years.
Thanks for all the support it is much appreciated!!
Well I’m hitting the hay.
Cheers.
Thanks

It's a decent resource from the superficial look I took at their site, and apparently they have been holding activities for a while now. Here's a bit of a description from their site that might interest others:

Jody Ledgerwood has spent many months collecting and putting this documentation together in order to protect Your Rights and Freedoms from being eroded. With the help of Rise Up Durham and Game On Canada we are able to distribute the information to you. Please consider Donating to help with the time and costs spent on bringing this valuable information to you. It is thru your donations that we are able to put the time and effort into research so you don’t have to; print informational packages, posters & flyers; hold information/educational events; plan play dates, neighbourhood picnics & music fests; put on assemblies complete with professional speakers and sound systems; and continue to plan events that will help bring attention to and further the freedom movement. Help us to stop the tyranny from continuing! Help us bring back Democracy and Freedom of Choice for our Children!

I remember when I became somewhat aware of the importance of knowing ones legal rights and freedoms. I was in a class in college that health with intellectual property and the legal aspects of design, and I remember the teacher saying something along the lines of "in this country, you could NOT defend yourself legally by claiming you did not know the law, because the law is free".

And so it was always assumed by the courts that any defendant knows the law. Now of course it is impractical for a whole population to know the entire law, however, and this is the point of that little story, most people do not and becoming at least decently literate on the laws of the land where you live is a great tool I think.

Sorry for the double post,

I wanted to add something here, and that is that while being aware of the law is crucial and helpful, it also helps to know when to stop pushing if prudent. I think that the times we live in are increasingly less legal and sometimes even judges won't heed the legal codes of their nations should their minds be already taken in by the ideology. Just a few thoughts

Back
Top Bottom