Canary Islands - Strange Goings on There

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Hi,
I have a series of pieces on the subject of the Canary Islands that I am going to post separately as I find them. I will also post the C's remarks about the Canary Islands. In this way, perhaps someone else will read them and find additional clues.

From one correspondent (Pierre L.) I received this:

I also got some information about Canaries Islands :

“Around 120 AD, Marinus of Tyre wrote that the habitable world was bounded on the west by the Fortunate Islands. The status of the Fortunate Islands as the western edge of the known world was more formally established when Claudius Ptolemy (AD 90 - 168), following Marinus, adopted the Fortunate Islands as the prime meridian for his Geographia. This was the most famous classical map of the world, unsurpassed for almost 1500 years. The Canaries continued to be widely used as the prime meridian for maps of the world until well into the 19th century - for example, Louis XIII decreed that EL Hierro be used as prime meridian on all French maps in 1634, and this continued until about 1800. Dutch maps of the period used the peak of El Teide on Tenerife as their prime meridian. (see for example this 18th century English engraving). source : http://www.ing.iac.es/PR/lapalma/history.html
Laura

Here is the first half of the search returns for Canary/Canaries from the C's transcripts:

3 May 97

Q: Okay. I have the idea. Now, let me ask about the really strange things that I have been discovering. I am sure that I am not even halfway through it. But, let me ask this: am I correct in my thinking that following the genetic clues is part of the key...

A: Connect the dots and when you have finished, you will have a "Gaugin."

Q: Hmmm... (A) In other words, a masterpiece... (L) Okay, we know that the bloodline is important by virtue of being of the Nordic or Celtic heritage. In going through the transcripts, I came across numerous instances where a "sect" was mysteriously mentioned over and over again. I am thinking that this sect, as you call it, is this organization that we refer to as the "Quorum."

A: What is "sect" the root word of?

Q: Sector, section, (T) sectarian... (A) A branch... (L) Anything else you want to add to that?

A: Ask away.

Q: Does this other group that you have mentioned, the Nation of the Third Eye, are they one and the same?

A: The Third Eye expands vision into the unseen.

Q: Seeing the unseen. You mentioned once before that the "Rosicrucians act as a thief in the night." You also mentioned that I ought to dig into the Rosicrucians, and I went to the University library, and it was essentially missing...

A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favorite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries.

Q: Okay, a "thief in the night." The destruction of the Templars...

A: Research the history of the Canary Islands for clue.

Q: Is there any connection to the fact that those guys at the University of Tenerife were communicating back in February and March? Might there be more to this connection?

A: Maybe, but do you know the history of this place?

Q: Well, no I don't. That one slipped by. I will follow that one... You also once before said that when a certain 7 people assembled into a perpendicular reality, that the learning would be exponential. I am sure we are not there yet, but I am wondering if this information I have discovered about bloodlines and potential activation of DNA has any connection to that idea?

A: Build your staircase one step at a time.

21 May 97

Q: Anyway, I found at the same longitude as Oak Island, a place with the name "Percee." This led to Fontainebleau, Chartres, and Coll du Perche and Moulins la Marche. Then, the 'blue waters and white skies' led to lake Geneva and Point Perce. And this was the third 'Percy'...

A: Devour newspapers for any recent news re: Percy.

Q: Okay. So, then I had the thought that 'Percy' was the center of an incredibly complex web. It was like what you had described for me before: mosaic consciousness. I could see connections no matter which way I looked. I mean, literally everything connects... alchemy, Rosicrucians, Masons, physics, genetics, eschatology, Cassiopaea, prime numbers, Medusa, Perseus... I mean, it is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life...

A: So far...

Q: Okay. But, that led to the idea of the universe being like a sort of spider web, with the spider being at the center... kind of an expanded and more complex 'perpendicular reality' idea. All the levels connected by the threads, or conduits... the gravity binder from the spider in the center... am I onto something here?

A: Stay tuned...

Q: I hate it when you do that!

A: But you love it when you discover!

Q: Well, that is certainly true. But, one of the things I was thinking about was: If one were to stand on some spot on this mountain, Point Perce, near Geneva, and faced in the direction of Coll du Perche and Moulins la Marche, the compass heading would be 315. And, a day or so after I had thought this and mentioned it, Ark found a paper in a journal, and the number was 33, page 315, I believe. So, I am wondering if this is another clue that has been confirmed this way and what would I see if I did such a thing?

A: Discover?

Q: Does it have anything to do with the Frankenstein dream, which seemed to contain all the basic elements of the following weeks' discoveries. Does it have something to do with putting something in a particular place in one life to come back for it in another? Or, is it that all the clues...

A: You should know by now that all this will be revealed as appropriate.

Q: Okay. Now, the 64,000 dollar question... tunnels, longitude of Oak Island, leading to Pointe Perce, Mont Blanc and the St. Bernard Tunnel, and St. Bernard wrote the rules for the Templars... and then, Tenerife, the Canaries and the latitude of 28:30 connected to the spider in the King James version of Proverbs 30:28... and that leads directly to New Port Richey. Therefore, is there some connection between the location of this house and something on the Canary Islands?

A: You have made much progress, expect more, if vigilant and persistant!

Q: Well, you know I am that! Well, at the time the question was 'could the position of my house over a tunnel be detrimental?' And the answer was 'yes.' Then, the question was 'how?' which led to the answer 'That is the 64,000 dollar question. So, is there any further that I can have at this time?

A: Detrimental is subjective, according to unfolding events and choices.

Q: So, it was a question at that time, the BIG question as to what I was going to choose to do...

A: Close.

Q: At that time, it was also said that there was a vortex here that merges levels 1,2,3, and 4 with density 5. And, you said that the primary issue about this was 'the physical imprint locator.' What is this?

A: Forces that tune and influence participants on the various above mentioned density levels.

31 May 97

Q: When did the Kantekkians, or Celts or whatever arrive on the Canary Islands?

A: 12,000 years ago.

Q: Did they arrive there from Atlantis directly?

Q: Where from?

A: Confused by trauma.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Guess.

Q: Did they come from underground?

A: Some.

Q: Were they part of the underground race?

A: No Laura. What "trauma" do you think we are referring to??

Q: The comet cluster? The Flood of Noah?

A: Close enough.

Q: When did the Celts or Kantekkians first take up residence in the British Isles?

A: Same. 12,000 years ago.

Q: Were the Picts also Celts?

A: No, Atlantean. Remember, "Celt" is latter day moniker.

Q: Were the Picts Kantekkians?

A: Originally.

7 June 97

Q: That is what Ark said, essentially, I think. Okay. There are two more things I want to cover tonight. The first is my map here of Tenerife. See the map? What does it make you think of? After all this time of discussing the Canaries, I have this detailed map here. And, apparently somewhere along here is where the statue was found. Here is the cave where it was kept. And along here the processions...

A: It?? How about they? And, we feel you might now be best served by researching a "modern day" connection for these things, such as UFOs, Roswell, and the underground zones, and what purpose they serve.

Q: Okay. Leave off the Canary Islands. But, one more little thing here... This is the inscription on the statue of the Virgin of Candelaria. Can you offer any suggestions for decoding this?

A: Try the "3/5 principle"... Let your search be joyous as always... We must depart for now, Good Night.

19 July 97

Q: Well, that is out of my depth tonight! In a previous session I asked a question about the 'sons of Belial' and the 'sons of the law of One,' as explicated by Edgar Cayce, and whether these were philosophial or racial divisions. You said that they were initially racial, and then philosophical and religious. Now, from putting the information about religions together throughout the centuries, I am coming to a rather difficult realization that the whole monothiestic idea, which is obviously the basic concept of the 'sons of the law of One,' is the most clever and devious and cunning means of control I have ever encountered in my life. No matter where it comes from, the religionists say "we have the ONE god, WE are his agents, you pay us your money, and we'll tell him to be nice to you in the next world!"

A: Clever if one is deceived. Silly truffle if one is not.

Q: Well, I know! But, uncovering this decption, this lie that the 'power' is 'out there' is unbelievable. So, the Kantekkians were the 'Sons of Belial,' which is not the negative thing that I interpreted it as at the time. So, the 'Sons of the Law of One,' was perverted to the monotheistic Judaism, which then was then transformed into the Christian religious mythos, and has been an ongoing theme since Atlantean times.

A: Woven of those who portray the lights.

Q: And that is always the way it has been. They appear as 'angels of light.' And, essentially, everything in history has been rewritten by this group.

A: Under the influence of others. And whom do you suppose?

Q: Well, the Orion STS.

A: Sending pillars of light and chariots of fire to deliver the message.

Q: Well, I found some connections between some tombs in Rome, Nicolas Poussin, and some tombs in England, the processions of 'angels' on the Canary Islands. The connection seems to be these funny lights, or Candles, with 'peculiar wicks,' as they are described, which are 'eternal flames.' I am wondering if this is what you meant by connecting them by the frequency of light?

A: "Eternal flame" adorns the tomb of JFK. Connection?

Q: Yes. I also found the Solloi priesthood and the priestesses called Peleiades. They seem to be involved with urns, birds, tinkling bells, urns that can be struck and which then set up a particular resonance in other urns, oak trees, and some other peculiar references that relate to laurel trees...

A: Siren song.

Q: What about the siren song?

A: Greek mythology.

Q: I know that. What about it? What do the sirens represent?

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.

Q: In a previous session you also said that the Guanches were confused by a trauma, which was why they did not have a clear story about their origins. So, I was thinking about it and wondering if they were actual Atlanteans, and that the Canary Islands were an intact part of Atlantis, and that the Guanches did not actually travel from anywhere... they were there all along. That the Canaries is an actual area of Atlantis that survived and that the Guanches survived with it.

Q: Is there some mystery or secret about how they got there?

A: In what context?

Q: I asked before, and you said 'guess,' and I guessed the flood of Noah, and you said 'close.' You said they were traumatized. I just wanted to know where they came from. They have a tradition that 60 of them arrived...

A: You are close enough to lay the foundations of your castle.

Q: Okay. Change gears: Why is the rooster, or the crowing of the rooster, associated with the idea of underground cities, civilizations, or bases?

A: What causes the rooster to crow?

Q: Light. But, how is light related to an underground city?

A: Tis not just light, but the emergence of light from the depths of the darkness.

26 July 97

Q: Well, Percy is in the kitchen because he gets so hysterical when there is thunder. Why does he get so frantic?

A: Sensitive to ozone.

Q: That brings up another thought: in several cases of the flying boomerangs, collies were involved. And, subsequent to my own sighting, I lost my collie within 3 months. He just started wasting away and died and nothing we did helped. What is the connection, if any?

A: Genetic biological manufacturing defect leaves open absorption of unusually high levels of collateral radiation.

Q: But why is it that so many people who have seen these boomerangs seem to have collies?

A: That is not always the case.

Q: Well, but a significant number! I wonder if there is something genetic in the people who prefer collies. Remember, collies are a Celtic dog!

A: Indeed!!

Q: Okay, let's get to some of these questions... let's do some quick ones first. Would you comment on the fact that RhoChi is a mirror image of ChiRho, as though Rosy Cross were a mirror image of Christianity... added to this the fact that Dionysos, in the Titian painting, looks like he is stepping out of a mirror... also, the mirrors that showed up in the Etruscan book Ark sent, and the Well of Hagar which turned out to be Beer-lahai-roi, or the well of the living mirror... very funny things popping up after you mentioned the word mirror last week! Could you comment?

A: Better check the "leaflets..."

Q: Leaflet...? (T) Young leaf?

A: Patch of Zion.

Q: Okay, help me out here...

A: We are...

Q: Do you mean the 'budding olive tree?'

A: If you explore the caverns to which the wanderers go in the sides of cliffs in order to seek refuge from deluge, you will know...

Q: Obviously something will be discovered on this. I am taking it as a clue to work on. Do you mean the caves all along the cliffs on the Canary Islands where the Virgin of Candelaria was found?

A: Yes. Page 33?

Q: Could you comment on Paran Sikarios? Did I hit the jackpot on that one?

A: Expect not to "hit the jackpot" so early in the quest, my dear. What would you do in such a retirement?

Q: Well, I certainly don't think it is the ULTIMATE jackpot. I am just talking about a small coup here!

A: Coup de etat?

Q: Now, all these Masons are very hot on the Sinclair family and the Rosslyn Chapel. They are certain that their guys came to America, because in this chapel, built supposedly by a Master Mason, there are carvings of corn, as in maize, and aloe vera plants. This is evidence, to them, that Prince Henry the Navigator and all the Templars and all that...

A: Nonsense!

Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in Rosslyn Chapel?

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

Q: Does anybody in the Masonic order know anything?

A: Yes.

Q: Well, how high do you have to go to get to know anything?

A: Page 33. Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall.

16 Aug 97

Q: There is also supposed to be a secret chamber of Thoth at Heliopolis, that was only to be opened by three as-yet- unborn- kings... so Cheops was told. Is or was there a secret chamber of Thoth at Heliopolis?

A: Maybe.

Q: Who were or are the 3 unborn kings?

A: Not so much people as trends.

Q: Okay, like the beasts of Daniel and Revelation. Why were the pyramids in three different sizes?

A: Construction refining.

Q: Why were they set on a Southwest axis with one of them off-set slightly?

A: Magnetic points of locus.

Q: Did this have anything to do with symbolizing the belt of Orion?

Q: What was the 'Benben' stone?

A: Laboratory.

Q: Well, nobody really knows, but they think it was like a pyramidal object, and it has been represented as being on top of an obelisk. Why?

A: Energy.

Q: What do you mean?

A: It produces energy.

Q: What kind?

A: EM.

Q: Who currently has the Benben stone?

A: It is buried.

Q: Where?

A: In Sinai.

Q: Who buried it?

A: Saphorus.

Q: Who was that?

A: Top director of Ahragh creed.

Q: What is that?

A: These are tales best left to the discoverer, not the demanderer.

Q: Why are there no inscriptions on the pyramids themselves?

A: Because it was not needed.

Q: When was the pyramid closed?

A: It is not closed, if you have the key.

Q: Who were the first to break into it?

A: Arabs.

Q: Which reminds me: who REALLY burned the library at Alexandria, since I have heard two stories, one that the Christians did it and the other that the Arabs did it. Which?

A: Neither.

Q: Who DID burn it?

A: Sword keepers of "the lock."

Q: Who are the Sword Keepers of the Lock?

A: Has to do with Illuminati.

Q: What was their purpose in burning this library?

A: What is the purpose in burning ANY library?

Q: To destroy knowledge. Prevent other people from having access to it. Why was the high priest of the Egyptian rites called "Chief of the Observers?"

A: Self-explanatory.

Q: Well, not really. What, precisely, is he supposed to be observing?

A: All who observe, learn.

Q: Why was the site at Giza chosen for the pyramids?

A: We suspect you have decided to "chuck" your quest, and have us "lead you by the hand," and therefore, we will refrain from assisting you in this "short-cut" process, as it would not help you ultimately. You have overwhelming, uncontrollable curiosity, but patience pays, my Dear, and "haste makes waste."

Q: Okay. But, I had gone through all this material and had assembled all these questions. I thought this was okay, because I always think that I am not doing enough because I don't know enough yet. I just think I ought to learn faster.

A: You cannot expect the answers to outpace the questions!

Q: Alright. Let me just say: I notice that Giza, the Canary Islands, Mt. Everest, and right here where we are sitting, are all along the same parallel - rather close, in fact. The same line of latitude.

A: Good observation.

Q: Anything else about that?

A: Any pyramids on the same latitude as Wroclaw?

Q: Well, I don't know! Are there? Never mind, you are gonna say 'discover!'

A: Yup.

Q: What was the function of the King's chamber?

A: Balancer to Queen's chamber.

Q: What was the niche in the Queen's chamber, that resembles the crack in the stone in the Arcadian Shepherd's painting, as well as the window in the St. Anthony painting. What was this for?

A: Mind accelerator.

Q: Was there like a chair there where you could sit, and the energy converged there?

Q: One thing that has been driving me nuts is the repeated representation of knees. I mean, they are everywhere. In the zodiac of Dendara there is even a leg with the knee joint as a constellation. And in the Bacchus and Ariadne painting, someone is brandishing a leg. What is it with this knee. I know that the word is related to genes, and that the word 'patella' is related to the root of platter, and thus 'grail,' all of these funny ideas are connected to the knee. Even my name!

A: Yes, so leave it until you have more pieces.

Q: You mean, I will get more pieces and this will make sense?

Q: Well, I am lost in a sea of puzzle pieces and I have not even begun to try to assemble them!

A: Step by step.

Q: We have the phoenix, cranes, herons, doves, ravens, and all are related somehow to speech or writing. Why are all thes birds related this way?

A: Pass the test.

Q: What do you mean 'pass the test?'

A: Discover.

Q: Well, writing is related to the words for cutting and inscribing and even shearing and sharks. You called the Etruscans 'Penitant Avian Lords,' who were also 'Templar Carriers.' Is this related to these bird images? Then related to speech, writing and shearing?

A: Pass the test.

Q: So, if you are writing, and you pass the test, then you can be a phoenix, dove or whatever?

A: Discover.

Q: Ark suggested that the Etruscans may have gotten their alphabet as a mirror image. Could it be that they lived on the 'other side' of the mirror?

A: Latter is closer.

Q: The 'Opening of the Mouth' ceremony which seems to be the focus of the pyramid texts, the ritual that the authors of this book say that the pyramids were built as a site for, what was this ritual? They say that, on a certain day and time, when the stars were aligned properly, that the dead king would be taken into the pyramid, wrapped up as a mummy, stood up, and that his son and successor would open his mouth with some sort of implement to 'free his soul' so that it could fly out the shafts and become a star in Orion. Obviously this cannot be the answer.

A: No.

Q: What was the Opening of the Mouth, performed on the dead Osiris, by Horus his son, said to be done by an adze of iron...

A: Merging of souls, or at least it was hoped.

Q: Why was it performed with this specifically mentioned iron adze and the 'iron fingers' of the four 'sons of Horus?'

A: What does iron do, if it does not conduct?

Q: It can also be a magnet, and magnets have poles. What did the Lotus flower, or the four sons represent?

A: Open.

Q: Now, supposedly, this area, Giza, was originally called Rostau. It took me awhile to realize that this is, literally, Ros-Tau, or Rose-Cross.

A: Yet another connection, but why?

Q: Well, I don't know! Rostau! That was even before it was called Giza. That is ANCIENT!

Q: Okay, there was an implement found in the pyramid when it was opened. It was an implement that was metal and looked like the Aries symbol. What was this instrument for?

A: Sceptor.

Q: Why this shape? What was the original purpose for the archetype of such a sceptor?

A: Duality of energy flow balance.

Q: Was this opening of the mouth, this idea of merging of souls, related to the symbolic 'kiss of the Templars?'

A: No, but it is food for thought for you.

Q: Hmmmm... okay. Okay. Food for thought. There was also a granite ball found in the pyramid...

A: Spherical shape serves as its own gravity to balance trapper.

Q: Now, the authors of this book connect the belt of Orion to the phallus, which they connect to the Benben stone, which they then connect to this 'transferring of the kingship' from Osiris to Horus in the symbolic opening of the mouth. Nevertheless, this has a genetic connotation in my mind. Well, one thought led to another, and I connected the three stars of the belt of Orion to the three gonads of the Nephilim. Does this mean that the pyramid can tell us how often the Nephilim come here?

Q: Is there any connection between the three stars of the belt of Orion and the three gonads of the Nephilim?

Q: Okay, is the pyramid also telling us cycles of 'return?'

A: Maybe, but you should study it more.

Q: Certainly I will. Ark is going to try to get the Pyramid Texts for us. Which reminds me, what was the frequent reference to the 'fields of reeds' in these texts?

A: Reeds occupy shallow waters.

Q: Why shallow waters? What significance?

A: Climate was different then, and on that note, Good Night!

Q: But I have more questions!!!!

11 April 98

Q: Ummm, in reading this funny book I just finished, I discovered that there is the tradition of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia. This guy did a bunch of research on it, and it seems possible that it is there, and that it may even be active. Is it, in fact, in the church of St. Mary of Zion in Ethiopia?

Q: Where is it?

A: If we were to reveal this to you, it would be akin to giving a hand grenade to a baby!!

Q: Well, I just thought I would ask! What I found out was that this wonderful Hakluyt Society that chronicled the funny business in the Canary Islands also kept track of the goings on in Ethiopia. One of the things they told about was the carrying of the Ark in procession by red or blond headed guys. And there was the Croix Patte of the Templars on a number of objects in Ethiopia. The Rose Croix. Did we have Templars there, or what was going on? Was the Ark there and was it then taken somewhere else?

A: The Ark of the Covenant is not what you think it is.

Q: You guys said that it was a power cell. I don't have some sort of romantic idea of it. I can accept that. But there are all these stories about it and a lot of people have mythologized it. What do you mean by saying such a thing. What is the Ark?

A: See Oak Island.

Q: It seems that the Templars were in charge of building the Cathedral at Chartres, and there is a tableaux on one of the porches of Melchizedek and the Queen of Sheba. Equidistant between them is the Ark of the Covenant in a cart. Melchizedek is holding a cup that is supposed to be the Holy Grail. Inside this cup is a cylindrical object of stone. What is this?

A: Greater sight.

Q: What?! (A) Is it a symbol or a device?

A: Why cannot it be both?

Q: (A) It can be both, but is it both?

Q: (A) So, it is a device for greater sight like a crystal ball, yes?

A: Only when utilized exactly precisely.
Continuing to search for the data to post...

Laura

I recently found a link to a very intriguing story about the Canary Islands on a forum called "Thothweb".
http://www.thothweb.com/article-2222-thread-0-0.html

I wrote to the owners of the site asking permission to publish the story on Signs page. I received the following reply from "Isis":

As for using the article in your news, what we usually say to people is post
the first half of the article on your site and then link back to the article
on our site, if you don't mind - the reason being otherwise we loose
ownership of the article - we've had problems whereby people then take the
article from the site that's used it and credit them with ownership, rather
than us - which isn't really on. That's why we always put a clear copyright
notice at the foot of the article. The other reason of course is that I
write the articles to promote my site - which won't happen if people don't
link back to it.
The article is interesting and worth reading in its entirety, but what interested me most were the following excerpts:

Many in the UFO community will remember Tenerife from the high profile arrests in the late 90’s involving members of what authorities claimed was a semi mystic UFO group. It was falsely claimed that the group went by the names Centro Sagrado de Isis (Sacred Centre of Isis) and Orden del Santuario Solar (Order of the Solar Shrine).

The group was lead by German psychologist Dr. Heide Fittkau-Garthe, a divorcee in her late 50’s who had no previous involvement with cults but who had studied eastern mysticism in some depth and through that study seems to have become interested in communication with extraterrestrial life forms and their ability to visit Earth.

According to official reports, the group had allegedly been planning a trip to the summit of Tenerife’s Mount Teide, where they planned to make contact with a visiting spacecraft.

If the planned meeting with extraterrestrial visitors failed, police claimed that a suicide pact had been drawn up along the lines of that undertaken by the infamous Heavens Gate cult. It was an easy parallel to draw and one that would ensure public opinion was hostile towards the group’s leader. The police claimed that the group’s 32 members had been brainwashed by the psychologist and used this to explain why none of them would confirm their suspicions or implicate Dr. Fittkau-Garthe in any wrong doing.

One police officer claimed that each member would have to be ‘deprogrammed’ before they could provide the police with evidence to substantiate the allegations! Despite this lack of evidence, the psychologist was charged with incitement of suicide and attempted murder and the group was dissolved. There were murmurs throughout both the UFO and esoteric community that the group’s motives has been either misunderstood or ‘sexed up’ in a bid to discredit them; even anti cult groups seemed dubious about the validity of the authorities’ claims.

Dr. Fittkau-Garthe maintained her innocence, claiming that the authorities had concocted the links to The Sacred Centre of Isis and Order of the Solar Shrine. Her claims were later borne out by experts familiar with the workings of the two groups. Many feared that Dr Fittkau-Garthe would become another ‘John Ford’, an innocent person locked up because of the threat they posed to the establishment.

Dr. Fittkau-GartheExactly what happened to Dr. Fittkau-Gathe remains a mystery to the present day. Eight years later, it’s as though she disappeared off the face of the Earth. There is scant evidence of an actual trial having taken place, neither is there anything to say that she was released from custody. The strange case of the UFO group attempting to rendezvous with a UFO went from making world headlines to a complete news blackout in the space of seven days. Dr Fittkau-Garthe, psychologist, mystic and ufologist, last seen in the custody of Spanish police simply vanished, leaving many unanswered questions, one of which must be: Is there a link between mysticism and extraterrestrial life? It certainly leaves many of us wondering if it is possible to use our sixth sense to make some form of contact with alien life and whether there are specific areas on Earth that act as inter-dimensional ‘star gates’. [...]

Dr Fittkau-Garthe was accused of running a sect dedicated to the sun god and as a resident of Tenerife, she would have been aware of the existence of [the pyramid type structures] as they were in the news in their own right around that time. It would be logical to assume that if she really was running a sect dedicated to a mystic order that worshipped the sun, as was claimed, the pyramids would have played a significant role in her plans. The fact that the pyramids were not mentioned, suggests that Dr. Fittkau-Garthe was telling the truth when she denied had nothing to do with a cult that worshipped the sun but that her interest lay in Mount Teide being a meeting point where contact with extraterrestrial craft could be established.

The pyramid complex on Tenerife seems to be closely related to the step pyramids of South America. In the past, researchers have suggested that many ancient people who worshipped Gods in the sky actually worshipped extraterrestrial visitors. Another suggestion that has been made over the years is that pyramids and other ‘sacred sites’ act as geographical markers that can be clearly seen from the air. The theory is that the network of pyramids that span the globe from across Europe, China and America create a unique aerial ‘road map’ - a navigational aid that contains hidden messages or signposts for certain extraterrestrial visitors. [...]

The relationship or gateways between dimensions is certainly something that Dr. Fittkau-Garthe would have been familiar with, as she had studied esoteric and mystic religion. The borders between the scientific communities’ understanding of string theory and a multi-dimensional universe are very close to the mystics’ understanding of a multi-dimensional reality. Ufologists often cite inter-dimensional travel as the method by which UFOs reach the Earth. Could it be that Dr Fittkau-Garthe’s applied knowledge of mysticism gave her an understanding of the UFO field, of star gates or dimensional portals that made her a threat to the powers that be?
In the exchange I had with "Isis", I shared with her the C's transcripts on the subject of the Canary Islands. Included in her reply to me was also the following:

I don't know if you saw my article on the Pyramids of Guimar but here's a link if you're interested http://www.thothweb.com/article2122.html

Now, there are artefacts that have been recovered from the pyramids on Tenerife that are almost identical to artefacts found in the pyramids of South America. If you check out my image gallery there are a lot of
photographs of the pyramids in there
http://www.thothweb.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=102

Dr Fittkau-Garthe was living in Tenerife at the same time as the Norwegian anthropologist Dr Thor Heyerdahl was excavating the step pyramids ...
Now, I think that there is definitely a possibility that the importance of the Canaries may have something to do with "interdimensional" portals. I also find it interesting that the "Prime Meridian" or "Roseline" originally was placed on Mount Tiede.

More to come.

Laura

I wrote back to "Isis" of Thothweb and shared with her some excerpts from my book The Secret History of the World as follows:

Frank Joseph found some very strange pyramidal type structures in Rock Lake, Wisconsin. They were different from other pyramidal structures - being conical - and he was astounded some years later to see identical, unusual, pyramidal structures in the Canary Islands. He writes:

The original inhabitants of the Canary Islanders referred to themselves as “Canari” long before the Romans arrived. The name appears to have had a similar meaning in both Latin and the native speech, which was a mixed Indo- European language with at least several Latin cognates.

Previous to the 1st century AD, the Atlantic group was known throughout the Mediterranean World as the Blessed Isles, the Fortunate Isles, the Hesperides, or the Isles of the Blessed. Forgotten for all of classical civilization, they were isolated from outside contact for almost 1,000 years until their rediscovery by Portuguese sailors in the 14th century.

The Canari more commonly referred to themselves as Guanches (men) a once civilized race that had slowly degenerated over millennia of interbreeding, while their level of society slid back, quite literally, into the caves...

Before their virtual elimination, some studies were made of the Guanches, a white people, fair complected and with red, auburn, and occasionally blond hair. Despite their genetically debased condition, they preserved traditions from long gone ages of civilized greatness and still gathered at the ruined stone monuments of their ancestors for special events. Some of these cyclopean walls, called tagora, survive as crumbling rectangular enclosures, circles, and even pyramids.

At Santa Cruz, capital of Tenerife, largest of the islands, I was surprised to learn that regular, ancient contacts between the Canaries and North America were generally acknowledged by the academic community. Talk of possible pre-Columbian visitors from Europe is taboo throughout professional circles in the United States, but Tenerife’s leading historical scholar, Professor Lopez Herrera, writes: “One fact about which we may be certain is that there existed a relation in ancient times between the people of Canarian origin and the inhabitants of America.” [...]

From Tenerife I took a ferry to Lanzarote, which is 125 miles closer to North Africa than any of the rest of the seven islands. After docking at the capital port of Arrecefe and checking into my hotel, I walked through the ocean-front park, intent only on some casual sightseeing, when I was thunderstruck to confront the very object that had been sought in the depths of Rock Lake for more than 50 years: a 20 foot conical pyramid. It exactly matched the sunken structure seen in the lake in 1937. [...]

In all my travels throughout Europe and studies of classical and preclassical societies, I had never found so much as a reference to a conical stone pyramid such as this one, and, as far as I knew, nothing of the kind existed anywhere else except under the waters of Rock Lake, Wisconsin.[Joseph, Frank, Thost Pyramids of Rock Lake (Lakeille, MN: Galde Press, Inc. 1992)]
Sargon became king over all of souther Mesopotamia, the first great ruler for whom the Semitic tongue - not Sumerian - known as Akkadian was natural from birth. This suggests to us that Sargon was not Sumerian, but that he was the bringer of a new language to Mesopotamia, imposing it on the peoples there in the same way that Spanish was imposed on South and Central America, and English has been adopted all over the world as a result of American domination of trade.

The language issue is our clue to who relates to who. The Afro-Asiatic language phylum has six distinct branches including Ancient Egyptian, which was known in its last years as Coptic, and which became extinct in the seventeenth century. The other five branches are Berber, Chadic, Cushitic, and Omotic. The Semitic language group is subdivided into an extinct Eastern branch, Akkadian, spoken by Sargon, and a Western branch with two subbranches, Central and South. The Central group consists of Aramaic, Canaanite, and Arabic. The Southern group consists of South Arabian and Ethiopic. And here is the curiosity: one of the other branches of the Afro- Asiatic language tree is Berber, with sub-branches of Guanche - spoken by the original Canary Islanders; East Numidian, which is Old Libyan, and Berber proper.

Now, you ask, what is the oddity?

The Guanche language.

Some experts tell us that the Guanches must have come from the neighboring African coast long ages before the Black and Arab “invaders” overran it. We are sagely informed that Mauritania was formerly inhabited by the “same ancient Iberian race which once covered all Western Europe: a people tall, fair and strong.” Spain invaded, and most of the Guanches were wiped out by diseases to which they had no resistance due to their long isolation. It was over a hundred years before anyone attempted to record their language, customs, and what could be remembered of their history. Friar Alonso de Espinosa of the Augustine Order of Preachers, writing in 1580, tells us:

…It is generally believed that these are the Elysian Fields of which Homer sings. The poet Virgil, in the 4th book of the Aeneid, mentions the great peak of this island, when he makes Mercury, sent by Jupiter, go to Carthage to undeceive Aeneas, and to encourage him so that he might not abandon the voyage to Italy which he had undertaken.

It has not been possible to ascertain the origin of the Guanches, or whence they came, for as the natives had no letters, they had no account of their origin or descent, although some tradition may have come down from father to son. […]

The old Guanches say that they have an immemorial tradition that sixty people came to this island, but they know not whence they came. They gave their settlement the name “The place of union of the son of the great one.”

Although they knew of God, and called Him by various names, they had no rites nor ceremonies nor words with which they might venerate Him. […] When the rains failed, they got together the sheep in certain places, where it was the custom to invoke the guardian of the sheep. Here they stuck a wand or lance in the ground, then they separated the lambs from the sheep, and placed the mothers round the lance, where they bleated. They believed that God was appeased by this ceremony, that he heard the bleating of the sheep and would send down the rain.

…They knew that there was a hell, and they held that it was in the peak of Teyde [the volcanic mountain}, and the devil was Guayota.

They were accustomed when a child was born, to call a woman whose duty it was, and she poured water over its head; and this woman thus contracted a relationship with the child’s parents, so that it was not lawful to marry her, or to treat her dishonestly. They know not whence they derived this custom or ceremony, only that it existed. It could not be a sacrament, for it was not performed as one, nor had the evangelic law been preached to them.[…]

The inviolable law was that if a warrior meeting a woman by chance in the road, or in any solitary place, who spoke to her or looked at her, unless she spoke first and asked for something, or who, in an inhabited place, used any dishonest words which could be proved, he should suffer death for it without appeal. Such was their discipline. […]

This people had very good and perfect features, and well-shaped bodies. They were of tall stature, with proportionate limbs. There were giants among them of incredible size…

They only possessed and sowed barley and beans. … If they once had wheat, the seed had been lost… They also ate the flesh of sheep, goats, and pigs, and they fed on it by itself, without any other relish whatever… The flesh had to be half roasted because, as they said, it contained more substance in that way than if it was well roasted.

They counted the year by lunations… The lord did not marry with anyone of the lower orders, and if there was no one he could marry without staining the lineage, brothers were married to sisters.

They were wonderfully clever with counting. Although a flock was very numerous and came out of the yard or fold at a rush, they counted the sheep without opening their mouths or noting with their hands, and never made a mistake. [De Espinosa, Alonso, The Guanches of Tenerife, trans. by Sir Clements Markham (Nendeln/Liechtenstein: Kraus Repring 1972).]
I’m sure that the reader can see that even though we have very little to go on, there are a couple of suggestive indicators recorded by the good friar. The first thing we note is the custom of driving a lance into the ground for the sheep to “call the god.” A memory of ante-diluvian technology, perhaps?

But more than this, the clues seem to indicate that what we call the “Semitic language” may actually have been a northern tongue, an Aryan language, adopted by peoples we think of as ethnically “Semitic” in modern terms but who, in ancient terms, were not Semitic at all as we understand it today. [...]

There is another clue that deserves note: the name of the Guanche Devil, Guayota.

In the Iranian texts there is a character named Gayo Mareta who is the “first man.” He seems to relate to Indra in the Indian versions. Gauee or gavee in Sanskrit means cow. Mrityu in Sanskrit means death or murder, surviving in the Indo-Aryan German language as mord, meaning murder, and in the Indo-European English language as the word murder itself. Thus Gavo Mareta appears to be named ‘Cow Murderer.’

Danu was symbolized as the cow Goddess, whose worship is best known from Egypt before Narmer, and Indra Her murderer, so Gayo Mareta may once have held this position in Iran.

In the Pahlavi Books of about 400 BC. it was written, “From Gayo Mareta, Ahura fashioned the family of the Aryan lands, the seed of the Aryan lands.” We notice right away that this is an inversion. It is pretty clear that in the most ancient times, the Goddess was worshipped, and Gayo Mareta - Guayota, the Devil, murdered her.

In any event, we are certainly entitled to speculate on the fact that the Guanches, Aryans, a group isolated for possibly thousands of years, spoke a near cousin to the language of Sargon, a worshipper of the Goddess, and that the name of the “evil” in their language, was almost identical to the name of the hero in the Pahlavi books. Due to the fact that the Guanches were isolated for a very long, unknown period of time, one begins to suspect that they retained their original language from very ancient times. Perhaps there was a global, antedilivian language. And perhaps this gives us a clue as to who was really “on first”?

I was just doing some word association here. I noticed that the C's (or maybe just you Laura?) spelt Gauguin as Gaugin, sort of brought it to my attention. Then the Guayota of the Guanches, seemed similar.. ish.

I googled on gauguin and guanches together, and the only thing I could find that made any link was a French site that looked like a program of events, with an item on the Guanches immediately following one on Gauguin's painting "la vision apres le sermon" ou: "la Lutte de Jacob avec l ’ ange", in English:Vision of the Sermon (Jacob Wrestling with the Angel)

A tenuous link, I know! well, I kept on exploring, and this event depicted in the painting is apparently the watershed event, in which Jacob is then given the name 'Israel'. Well if that's not relevant, as a key event that has led to modern monothestic thinking/domination, I don't know what is!

as http://www.biblepilgrim.com/stoz/struggling.htm puts it:
-----------------
Genesis records that Jacob wrestled all night with a man. Hosea explains that the man was an angel. As dawn broke the angel dislocated Jacobs hip. This encounter simply does not sit comfortably with the angel worshiping churches in America.

Jacob’s wrestling with an angel epitomises the whole of Jacob’s life. He had struggled with his brother Esau, with his father Isaac, and with his father in law about his wife, and now he struggles with God.

Jacob’s own words sum up the substance of his entire life long struggle. He says to the angel he has wrestled with all night, “I will not let you go unless you bless me”. All through his life Jacob has struggled to get blessing, both from man and from God.

This confrontation between Jacob and an angel was one of the cosmic events in Jewish history.

The Jewish scriptures have detailed and extensive commentaries written by the Rabbis and they explain this fight between Jacob and the man as a battle with the guardian angel of Esau in the guise of a man.

The rabbinical commentary notes that just as Esau epitomises evil, so his angel is the prime spiritual force of evil – Satan himself.

The Jewish sages say that the angel of Esau had to attack Jacob, because as the last and greatest of the Patriarchs, Jacob symbolised man’s struggle to raise himself and the rest of the world with him, and Satan exists to cripple that effort. Thus the battle between Jacob and the ‘man’ was in fact the eternal struggle between good and evil, between man’s capacity to strive for perfection and Satan’s determination to destroy him spiritually.
-----------------

I can't see that this really goes anywhere, but it is interesting that this came up as the first meaningful (if rather tenuous) link, even if it has nothing directly to do with the Canaries.

Q: That is what Ark said, essentially, I think. Okay. There are two more things I want to cover tonight. The first is my map here of Tenerife. See the map? What does it make you think of? After all this time of discussing the Canaries, I have this detailed map here. And, apparently somewhere along here is where the statue was found. Here is the cave where it was kept. And along here the processions...
Well, I don't know if it's connected in any way, maybe you already thought about it, but GONG project is in Tenerife. And those are my thoughts on this matter. Maybe will be helpful:

Crystalline formation...grid...coordinates...

"So with Mer, Ka, Ab, and Ba, we have a cube made up of the principle parts of the etheric self, and housing a stone. Soul stone? Mother stone?
A: By god, she's got it!

Q: (L) Okay, we've got the soul or mother stone. Or the mother of all stones. Now that we have a definition, what was it?
A: The Matriarch Stone.
Q: (L) Is the Matriarch Stone the one in Mecca?
A: Symbolism reigns supreme here.
Q: (T) Is this also the Philosopher's Stone?
A: "Stone" to those you perceive as ancients symbolized communication from "a higher source."
Q: (L) What is it about a stone that made the ancients associate it with communication?
A: Radio waves.
Q: (L) How did radio waves interact with the stone? Were they recorded by the stone; transmitted by the stone?
A: Transmission.
Q: (T) Crystals are stones. Crystals are used for radio transmissions.

Q: (L) I saw a film at RC's house last month where very strange UFO's were seen, and she called them Merkabahs.
They were like gigantic, translucent, living creatures - sort of like jelly fish -and they would appear and fade... what were these things?
A: 6th density manifestations through realm precursor wave influence pockets.

So, we see here connection to "merkaba" and crystals. But what about those crystals? Why, in other occasion, word "merkaba" got another meaning: "manifestation", maybe "thought-centers" or "thought-forms" that "allowed" such "manifestation"? Look at this dream of mine (translation from Russian) and also following information.

Brilliants/ Egregors

I dreamed that I got a letter...
This was a 2d map with gray curves, and between them - colored dots (gray, read and blue color)
When I looked again on the map, somehow I changed a "mode of view". Map became 3d and with bepth. I could see all the engels, like I was there. I tried again to change my mode of view, and I saw that this was a representation of Earth.
The curves I saw, were in fact - grid that walked through a sphere like brain/neurons.
Between the neurons were "islands" - dots. First I looked on the blue dots and my first thought was: "Those are ideas. So there is an anomaly and this is developing there."
This was a map of the current "situation" on the Earth. And in the dream I thought that this is the way
you can folow or spot the changes. Most important - besides "dots, I could see larger objects
that reminded me brilliants (russian word for diamonds). They also had a blue color. And in the dream I understood that those were the centers.

Possible interpretation:

Now, there is a thing called the GONG project on Tenerife. My feeling is that
it is a mask for something else.
Q: What, precisely, is the GONG project doing?
A: Magnetic frequency. Measurements for possible future use.
Q: Future use for what purpose?
A: Discovery. Oh, you are so "brilliant."
Q: Is brilliant the code word for the discovery here?
A: You will see.

Q: (L) What is the "philosophers stone?"
A: Idea center.
Q: (L) How can this idea center be accessed?
A: Many ways: meditation is the best.
Q: (L) Is there any visual image of the philosopher's stone that one could use to access it in meditation?
A: Yes. Diamond or prism.[/b]

About comparison: thought-center with "stone" -
Maybe it's an "idea center" that has "specific earth frequency"?
Like a "local" entry to "Earth" frequency specific information level.
But I have a hunch that they are also connected with some energy source.
Like - Idea energy collectors

Brilliant (again - a diamond) triggers assosiations - shine/engles/bright white light
Looks like that it is - source of "radiation" (Thought center - as a concentration/knot of connections, watchtower ).
And human also may be this kind of source (A: Oh, you are so "brilliant.").
And may be a "stone". That's mean - knot of connections or level of "Idea center".

You may also call it Egregor. (this term mostly used in esoteric circles)

http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/gegregor.html
..."An egregore is a kind of group mind which is created when people consciously come together for a common purpose. Whenever people gather together to do something and egregore is formed, but unless an attempt is made to maintain it deliberately it will dissipate rather quickly. However if the people wish to maintain it and know the techniques of how to do so, the egregore will continue to grow in strength and can last for centuries....

If the egregore is concerned with spiritual or esoteric activities its influence will be even greater. People who discover the keys can tap in on a powerful egregore representing, for example, a spiritual or esoteric tradition, will, if they follow the line described above by activating and maintaining such an egregore, obtain access to the abilities, knowledge, and drive of all that has been accumulated in that egregore since its beginnings. Agroup ororder which manages to do this can, with a clear conscience, claim to be an authentic order of the tradition represented by that egregore. In my view this is the only yardstick by which a genuine Templar order should be measured."
***For example: Egregor of Christianity is one of the strongests, because it has the leading number of believers. But the most powerful egregor, of course, is the System.
(egregor is more close to "energy collector" then "information collector")

Now I understand what guys from Gong might be doing.
Controlling and messing with "egregors".
They know how to do it, and possibly will use it, if needed.
That's why Cass said, that this labolatory is for "future use".

A: Siren song.

Q: What about the siren song?

A: Greek mythology.

Q: I know that. What about it? What do the sirens represent?

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.
My thoughts....

Sirens. They divert and create an illusion by singing.
Music is sound. Sound is Frequency.
Every information also has a specific frequency ("feels right"...."taste badly"...this kind of analogies)
So, this is possible to create an illusion, or to tempt a "sailor", seeker or travelor, by "singing" - creating resonanse with false information. It's tastes ans smells "right", but it's not THE truth. Most of the seekers will probably fall there.

If I remember correctly: the Third Man Theme is: wrong, right and decision making.
So, decision making is actually a key. To avoid a sirens. To avoid a diversion in a path, creating a purfect balanced and harmonic algorithm.

BUT, there is another aspect: the silence of the sirens.
http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/kafka.htm
"Now the Sirens have a still more fatal weapon than their song, namely their silence. And though admittedly such a thing never happened, it is still conceivable that someone might possibly have escaped from their singing; but from their silence certainly never. Against the feeling of having triumphed over everything before it, no earthly powers can resist."
Presumingly, one will be persistent and cautious enough, to avoid any traps and diversions. Without a singing - a constant reminder of a trap, one can be easily be defeated. In the "silence", there are no attepts to divert, so you don't know really WHERE to go :)
But there is a solution. The solution that Odysseus probably found. He was so pure in his heart, that this itself was his constant guide. He wasn't actually walking the path, he was a path itself, unfolding before him.

P.S If you will connect this topic with "philosopher's stone", maybe in those location, this is possible to tapp into some kind of informational grid...

Greenwich and Paris are the two most famous location for the prime meridian.

There's a lot of stuff about the esoteric meaning of these lines (It could be an interesting forum topic)

However for more than 1500 years and until the XIXth century, Canaries Islands have been considered as the location of the official prime meridian.

A source bringing more information about Canaries prime meridian : http://www.ing.iac.es/PR/lapalma/history.html

I don't know if Odysseus represented the pure at heart. He seems to represent craftiness and cleverness (wise as serpents). The solution Odysseus came up with to resist the Siren song was to have his men tie him to the mast so that he couldn't follow the Siren. He then commanded them to ignore his orders until they had passed out of earshot of the Sirens. That is a solution that works for those who aren't completely pure at heart. One of his 'I's (the real one?) commanded his men (other 'I's?) to ignore the commands of any other 'I'.

Keit said:
But there is a solution. The solution that Odysseus probably found. He was so pure in his heart, that this itself was his constant guide. He wasn't actually walking the path, he was a path itself, unfolding before him.

P.S If you will connect this topic with "philosopher's stone", maybe in those location, this is possible to tapp into some kind of informational grid...

Axel_Dunor said:
Greenwich and Paris are the two most famous location for the prime meridian.

There's a lot of stuff about the esoteric meaning of these lines (It could be an interesting forum topic)

However for more than 1500 years and until the XIXth century, Canaries Islands have been considered as the location of the official prime meridian.

A source bringing more information about Canaries prime meridian : http://www.ing.iac.es/PR/lapalma/history.html
Its very interesting to find out which places in the past were used as prime meridian. However, the current global one seems to be fairly recent (1884) and appears to have more to do with shipping and maybe even commerce (and hense politics at that time?). It wouldn't surprise me if meridians of the past had quite a lot to do with shipping either, as they appear to be very significant for global navigation and that was the only global navigation available at that time.

Interstingly enough, other planets seem to have a prime meridian too. See bottom of the page link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Meridian
I wonder how their meridians were worked out? And when? Maybe not so much by international 'agreement'? I don't think France accepted the Greenwich meridian until 1911. They abstained (along with Brazil) from the vote in 1884. I believe the conference proceedings are available online for anyone who's interested. I also think its interesting that the person to call the conference was the US president at the time.

Edit: I moved this post about Paris Prime meridian to a dedicated topic. The contrib was not so colinear with the discussion about Canaries Island.

Laura said:
Now, I think that there is definitely a possibility that the importance of the Canaries may have something to do with "interdimensional" portals. I also find it interesting that the "Prime Meridian" or "Roseline" originally was placed on Mount Tiede.
Laura
There is some channeled material in "The Earth Changes Survival Handbook by Page Bryant" that pertains to (4th density?) energy vortexes over some of the major mountains of the world. It had me think that these "vortexes" might tie into "interdimensional" portals or maybe they are one and the same.

On page 193 (bottom) there is a reference to the Canary Islands:

"The Canary Islands form a magnetic vortex in themselves. The ancient people of this area were extremely psychic, magnetic-type people who worshipped by seeking to connect themselves with energies in other parts of the Solar System. Magnetic people are also very telepathic. They erected many monuments to their gods of space and of Earth"

Dominique.

DonaldJHunt said:
I don't know if Odysseus represented the pure at heart. He seems to represent craftiness and cleverness (wise as serpents). The solution Odysseus came up with to resist the Siren song was to have his men tie him to the mast so that he couldn't follow the Siren. He then commanded them to ignore his orders until they had passed out of earshot of the Sirens. That is a solution that works for those who aren't completely pure at heart. One of his 'I's (the real one?) commanded his men (other 'I's?) to ignore the commands of any other 'I'.
Hmm..interesting. But I don't think that his act indicates that he is "less pure" in heart. Heart is "gentle as dove" and connected to "music of the spheres"/ love. If sirens lure with sound/frequency - without the "mind", heart will folow the song. Pure or not pure. I think that this was a nessesary act, mutual "agreement".
Like: don't test if you can stand the fire by throwing yourself in it. Avoid it.

Keit said:
But I don't think that his act indicates that he is "less pure" in heart. Heart is "gentle as dove" and connected to "music of the spheres"/ love. If sirens lure with sound/frequency - without the "mind", heart will folow the song. Pure or not pure.
Not necessarily. A pure heart knows a pure song, and follows a pure song. "Mind" can only know its assumptions and correlates all observations with respect to those assumption. A pure mind is often at a loss when it cannot correlate all the information available to it, and must defer to the heart for guidance, just as if offers guidance to the heart.

The siren's lure was a lure, meaning it was incompatible with a pure heart, the balance between drives and mind. The Sirens were rather expressing frequencies designed to destroy those who resonated with their hunger/based song. One can only speculate as to how a pure heart would have encountered the Sirens because mythology does not provide us with such examples.

Keit said:
I think that this was a nessesary act, mutual "agreement".
Like: don't test if you can stand the fire by throwing herself in it. Avoid it.
This may be the conclusion to which Odysseu's mind arrived, but I doubt if the Sirens had anything to say about it. In this case, the mind probably assessed the heart could not approach the Sirens, and wanted to understand why through a safe vantage point.

Heart can be "gentle as dove", but it can be passionate as flame, cold as ice, soft as a feather, hard as stone. "Music of the spheres" is not necessarily love, but can be the aesthetic elegance of a refined mind. You may be underestimating the power of heart here, which is something the mythmakers did not do. By the time of Odysseus examples of pure heart were practically non-existent, and mind was beginning to call all the shots.

EsoQuest said:
The siren's lure was a lure, meaning it was incompatible with a pure heart, the balance between drives and mind. The Sirens were rather expressing frequencies designed to destroy those who resonated with their hunger/based song. One can only speculate as to how a pure heart would have encountered the Sirens because mythology does not provide us with such examples. .
For sure? Maybe by speculation we can find or rather understand what is concealed in early myths. To understand what and where to look.

EsoQuest said:
Heart can be "gentle as dove", but it can be passionate as flame, cold as ice, soft as a feather, hard as stone. .
Yes, I understand it. The idea what to present this concept as assosiated with heart.

EsoQuest said:
"Music of the spheres" is not necessarily love, but can be the aesthetic elegance of a refined mind. You may be underestimating the power of heart here, which is something the mythmakers did not do. By the time of Odysseus examples of pure heart were practically non-existent, and mind was beginning to call all the shots.
Maybe a possible underestimation is a result of lack of trully understanding what is a pure heart or how exacly "purity of the heart will manifest itself. I am still learning to see and feel it.

Back
Top Bottom