Casiopians are here.

I can't find the post anymore, where someone was saying that she\he thought the Casiopians were here.
I am pretty sure they are here.
Last night i was doing a healing meditation for the world.
And i said that i was open for any being of light and love to help me.
I did the healing meditation and went to bed.
Then i had a vision of someone touching my head and said thank you.
I was still awake that moment, it was not a dream.
Then i fell asleep.
And the first thing popping in my head when i woke up the next morning, was the Cassiopaea forum, where i had not been on for a while.
I was send back here by the Casiopians.
Just wanted to mention this.

This type of synchronicity simply implies they were offering their service to you, which is what 6th density does for all of the lower densities. They are "everywhere" as physicality is an illusion and they have been working on us and this planet alongside many others for "all of time" because time is also an illusion!

If you havent read all of the material yet, you should start doing that type of work so you better understand how everything works.

If you can imagine yourself sitting on all realities at all "times" then your "future self" is planting seeds in front of you in an attempt to steer you on to the right path.. these are all attempts, as you still have free will and can do whatever you want.

Well i askt for help lots of times in the past, but I never saw, or heard them before, at least not that i know of.
And i askt the same question before, "that i am open for help from any being of light and love"
Not asking any being specificly or anything.
I had other ET show up in visions and dreams, but not this kind, I saw the being in my vision, and it did not look like anything i saw before.
But o.k, then i ask myself, why do they appear to me now?

And i read a bit of the material, but it is so much, and no offence, but i got a life, lol, so its not realy doable to read everything.

I am not sure why you are here then? The attempt to get you realigned with the right path is overrode by your free will.. and the result will be that you end up exactly where you have chosen to be. Thats how it works.

The information is there, but if you need your hand held through the entire process, you probably wont get anywhere.

Why I'm here, to learn what's relevant to me.
Are you saying that it is mandatory to read everything here?
That you never have disagreements or believe other things than anyone else?
It is also a lot of very complicated topics.
Do you need a college degree to be welcome on this forum or something?
Its kind of ironic,that you are telling me, what i am doing here, while a Casiopean has send me back here, lol

How could the C's be here? They are 6D, we inhabit 3D. They do not have a physical form to inhabit 3D. They are archetypal and conceptual not distinct individual physical beings like you or I.

I would be wary of jumping to conclusions about this experience if I were you, especially given that you opened yourself up to 'any being of light and love to help me'. That could have been anyone or anything. The 'light and love' proviso would not give you any protection. Who knows what it was that came through. You have no way of knowing their intent towards you. That you thought of this forum as soon as you awoke does not mean that it was the C's. It could have been your higher self telling you to log on here so someone could tell you to drop the 'light and love' garbage and stop leaving yourself open to all and sundry.

The amount of content here is intimidating so I strongly suggest you have a look at this series of videos by Laura which is very pertinent to your situation:

Knowledge is your best weapon against the onslaught of misinformation you recieve in this world, and the best way of understanding yourself. Without knowledge you will have a distorted perception and that can lead to assumptions or conclusions in your own mind that may not line up with reality.

This may have been a wake up call for you, an alarm clock given to you by your future/higher self, or something of that nature.. but in the end it will be your own choices and desire to know more that will guide you further down the road.. and it is nothing that can be forced.

Reading one of Laura's books or the video series above is a good place to start.

How could the C's be here? They are 6D, we inhabit 3D. They do not have a physical form to inhabit 3D. They are archetypal and conceptual not distinct individual physical beings like you or I.

I would be wary of jumping to conclusions about this experience if I were you, especially given that you opened yourself up to 'any being of light and love to help me'. That could have been anyone or anything. The 'light and love' proviso would not give you any protection. Who knows what it was that came through. You have no way of knowing their intent towards you. That you thought of this forum as soon as you awoke does not mean that it was the C's. It could have been your higher self telling you to log on here so someone could tell you to drop the 'light and love' garbage and stop leaving yourself open to all and sundry.

The amount of content here is intimidating so I strongly suggest you have a look at this series of videos by Laura which is very pertinent to your situation:

It was not a physical being, it was energetic, and i saw it clairvoyant.
And I've been clitching out of this reality for over a year, when I'm lying in bed relaxed, almost every night.
I don't know where exactly I am, but could well be 5D or higher.
So ye i can see energetic beings, i already saw a lot of them this way.

Hello Jasophoria,
I am thinking if Cassiopaeans send back you to this Forum, then perhaps you might interest to read all of the Cassiopaens Session Transcripts?
I did few times and still reread, because each time I read again I find something new!

July 21, 1996,
A: There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be “blown away” by that which you have forgotten!!

Cassiopaen Session Transcripts by date.
📚 Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date

Knowledge is your best weapon against the onslaught of misinformation you recieve in this world, and the best way of understanding yourself. Without knowledge you will have a distorted perception and that can lead to assumptions or conclusions in your own mind that may not line up with reality.

This may have been a wake up call for you, an alarm clock given to you by your future/higher self, or something of that nature.. but in the end it will be your own choices and desire to know more that will guide you further down the road.. and it is nothing that can be forced.

Reading one of Laura's books or the video series above is a good place to start.

Sertant knowledge can also get you killed.
Discernment is also a tool to judge whether something is true or false.
You people dont want to be controlled by governments, but it looks like this forum is controlling you.
You people are praising STO, the best service to others you can possibly give, is to let everybody in their value, and respect them for what they are doing here, and not forcing stuff on them.

Hello Jasophoria,
I am thinking if Cassiopaeans send back you to this Forum, then perhaps you might interest to read all of the Cassiopaens Session Transcripts?
I did few times and still reread, because each time I read again I find something new!

July 21, 1996,
A: There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be “blown away” by that which you have forgotten!!

Cassiopaen Session Transcripts by date.
📚 Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date

I've read all of them, except for a few.
I read the last 2, maybe not a few before, but the rest all.

Sertant knowledge can also get you killed.
Discernment is also a tool to judge whether something is true or false.
You people dont want to be controlled by governments, but it looks like this forum is controlling you.
You people are praising STO, the best service to others you can possibly give, is to let everybody in their value, and respect them for what they are doing here, and not forcing stuff on them.
That is a backwards idea of what STO is, and just further exemplifies the lack of awareness, no offence. It would actually be a disservice to be encouraging everything someone says just because it gets offensive to tell them they are distorted. That would certainly be STS, if you want to use these terms to define the dialogue. This is why there is a Baked Noodles section in the forums.

The Cassiopaean material is an aggregated work over 20+ years of a group of people who have been in direct contact with higher densities and are constantly proof reading and studying all of the information given to them.. Cross referencing reality with their channelings. There are levels to the skepticism that eventually will lead you to the understanding that the material in the transcripts is just universal truth, and is unquestionable.. but long before that level is reached you have to work yourself through the maze you've been given in this reality we live in.

Nobody has forced anything on you, you said you want to learn about yourself, and we suggested material to do so. Sometimes you have to look in the mirror, and sometimes whats looking back isnt what you assumed. Take it with a grain of salt, or see it for what it is.. its all choice.

Why I'm here, to learn what's relevant to me.
Are you saying that it is mandatory to read everything here?
Fair enough to say you want learn relevant to you. There could be traps too. But, the topics tends to be interlinked and we often learn from other experiences and mistakes.
That you never have disagreements or believe other things than anyone else?
C's repeatedly said Knowledge(loaded word that encompasses every thing) is very important. Reading is part of knowledge and we can always layout our point of view with a open mind to correct it, when more data adds up.
It is also a lot of very complicated topics.
Do you need a college degree to be welcome on this forum or something?
True, there are many complicated topics from people of varied skill sets and backgrounds and we all try to learn as much as we can.
Its kind of ironic,that you are telling me, what i am doing here, while a Casiopean has send me back here, lol
No need to get offended and it may even feel relieving and special to get answer to the prayer. Being in 3D awareness, we can be duped by higher being very easily. In fact, our entire 3D history with varying religions (that only created suffering) influenced by so-called benovelent higher beings. So, better to cautious, open and learn more information. This caution is nothing specific to you and it is common for all us in this world.

That is a backwards idea of what STO is, and just further exemplifies the lack of awareness, no offence. It would actually be a disservice to be encouraging everything someone says just because it gets offensive to tell them they are distorted. That would certainly be STS, if you want to use these terms to define the dialogue. This is why there is a Baked Noodles section in the forums.

The Cassiopaean material is an aggregated work over 20+ years of a group of people who have been in direct contact with higher densities and are constantly proof reading and studying all of the information given to them.. Cross referencing reality with their channelings. There are levels to the skepticism that eventually will lead you to the understanding that the material in the transcripts is just universal truth, and is unquestionable.. but long before that level is reached you have to work yourself through the maze you've been given in this reality we live in.

Nobody has forced anything on you, you said you want to learn about yourself, and we suggested material to do so. Sometimes you have to look in the mirror, and sometimes whats looking back isnt what you assumed. Take it with a grain of salt, or see it for what it is.. its all choice.

It would actually be a disservice to be encouraging everything someone says.
I am not talking about talking, or things people say.
I am just asking to respect someones own reason to be on this forum.
Everybody has a own opinion, and of course you are allowed to disagree with some one else.

The first time i came on this forum, and introduced myself, i got all the links to everything on this forum kind of shoved through my throat.
The second time i came back here, someone else was introducing him\her self, and he\she also got it shoved trough their troat.

And now you are saying I am not sure why you are here then?
That sounds to me like, again shoved trough my troat, read it or leave.

Is it mandatory here to go completely with everything on this forum?
Can't I just get useful things out of it for me personally?
If I have to read everything, then I can't participate completely, because I can't even read many of the things, too complicated.

Fair enough to say you want learn relevant to you. There could be traps too. But, the topics tends to be interlinked and we often learn from other experiences and mistakes.

C's repeatedly said Knowledge(loaded word that encompasses every thing) is very important. Reading is part of knowledge and we can always layout our point of view with a open mind to correct it, when more data adds up.

True, there are many complicated topics from people of varied skill sets and backgrounds and we all try to learn as much as we can.

No need to get offended and it may even feel relieving and special to get answer to the prayer. Being in 3D awareness, we can be duped by higher being very easily. In fact, our entire 3D history with varying religions (that only created suffering) influenced by so-called benovelent higher beings. So, better to cautious, open and learn more information. This caution is nothing specific to you and it is common for all us in this world.

Everybody learns from everybody.
nobody has all the knowledge.
Everyone has puzzle pieces of the puzzle.
And the whole world population together has all the knowledge in its hands.
But that's what I believe.

Ye i am well aware of traps.
My clairsentience has not let me down in recent years.
And I feel very well whether I am dealing with a good or bad being.
I am also clairaudient.
And a while ago I heard a sentence, with the sentence it self was nothing wrong, the voice also sounded friendly, but it didn't feel right.
And i am already sometimes clitching to 5D or 6D, When I get into a relaxed state, when I am in bed, and in a doze phaze, between awake
and sleeping.
And i was not offended, i was laughing about it.

Back
Top Bottom