(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
57 is a lot, maybe you can create another group after having some time on this one too, considering the number of people, if it's possible. I hope the connection will be okay too, with enough bandwidth for everyone to get a good quality. I thought also about the quality of the energies of people, I might be slowing down things as my emotional is kind of slow and not always in sync due to developmental trauma. But I will do my best to join and sync for Saturday the 11th, 8PM to 9 30 PM for french !

I also have a french 2012 edition of the wave vol. 1 (which I did not paid when I get it a long time ago, but I will in hard copy format), which have the forewords, may I share it here for those french people which have an epub or a hard copy which might not be convenient to open on a computer ? Or is it trespassing copyright or is it unnecessary ?

So 6pm UTC is 1pm central daylight time in the USA. I will be using the online version. Looking forward to listening in this Saturday on these sections that are not contained in the online version of The Wave. What a gift this will be, to listen to so many smart voices! I hope I can add something useful to the conversation. This is definitely out of my comfort zone, AND I wouldn't miss this opportunity for the world.

That's weird Tuatha, I just checked and the UK time would be 7:00 PM.

I just went into my Zoom account to see what I have to do on the night and there was a note saying .That due to increased demand dial-in by phone audio conferencing capabilities may be temporarily removed from my free basic a/c and add on package options attached for pricing.

Not knowing how to use this Zoom or how I connect to everyone on Sat night I am worried of having to pay out monies and then not being able to use it. I really must apologise about this by I really am computer illiterate and I really do want to join in with you all.

I just went into my Zoom account to see what I have to do on the night and there was a note saying .That due to increased demand dial-in by phone audio conferencing capabilities may be temporarily removed from my free basic a/c and add on package options attached for pricing.

Not knowing how to use this Zoom or how I connect to everyone on Sat night I am worried of having to pay out monies and then not being able to use it. I really must apologise about this by I really am computer illiterate and I really do want to join in with you all.

Same here:-). I just made an account and I'm like Joe Biden for computers and stuff:lol:. I hope it will work.

I thought also about the quality of the energies of people, I might be slowing down things as my emotional is kind of slow and not always in sync due to developmental trauma.

I am not sure whether I understand you correctly, Nico (I am not a native English speaker). Do you mean you talk or respond more slowly? Could you still join us and listen to the discussion and enjoy it? Sorry, if I am being a bit dense. :-)

I am not sure whether I understand you correctly, Nico (I am not a native English speaker). Do you mean you talk or respond more slowly? Could you still join us and listen to the discussion and enjoy it? Sorry, if I am being a bit dense. :-)

I am stumbling into words in english, but that might because I'm french, not because of trauma, I think I'm kinda too cautious about "me", it will be ok, thank you Mariama :). I'll stop trying to put the cart before the horse.

Are there any plans to maybe create a second group with a different time? Because otherwise I won't be able to join you on any days. It's 1 am-2:30 am at night here. 😅
I’m in a similar boat of 2 to 3:30 am. Maybe in the future there will be two groups.
Hi guys,

I have been thinking about coordinating another reading session meeting for the people in the Asian region. I am not sure of how to go about the format of discussion, but it would be great to have a second session for us on the other side of the globe. I was looking at the calendar and there are many with flexible time schedules. I looked through a combination of meeting locations to see if there would be an ideal time and I came up with 2 AM UTC on Saturday.

It's not clear to me what would suit the large number of members with flexible time schedules, so now that we have a confirmed time for the next reading session, maybe members who are planning to attend the meeting on 11th of April 6 PM to 7:30 PM UTC can indicate so in the spreadsheet beside their name, and then we can decide what would be a good time to arrange a second group meetup for the remaining members.

Just putting the idea out there - a bit daunting and I'm kind of really unsure about this, but I would really love to be able to contribute in this way!

Are there any plans to maybe create a second group with a different time? Because otherwise I won't be able to join you on any days. It's 1 am-2:30 am at night here. 😅
I’m in a similar boat of 2 to 3:30 am. Maybe in the future there will be two groups.

Yes indeed. We'll talk about the details for a new one on Saturday and we'll keep you all posted.

I also have a french 2012 edition of the wave vol. 1 (which I did not paid when I get it a long time ago, but I will in hard copy format), which have the forewords, may I share it here for those french people which have an epub or a hard copy which might not be convenient to open on a computer ? Or is it trespassing copyright or is it unnecessary ?

Don't worry Nico, it's not necessary, those that cannot afford the book can use the online version of The Wave in the Cassiopaea Website. And they can catch up with the Foreword and the Notes to the Reader in the meeting.

If someone wants a digital version, the Kindle book costs only 5 bucks ;-D, and we can give a little back.

You just need the free account, Tuatha. A premium account is not necessary.

We'll not have any limitations for the Reading Workshop as we are using a premium account to host it.

I think you have the right idea @beetlemanic, The way I see this working eventually I think is perhaps creating two different times one for the EU/USA participants and one to accommodate the ASIA/USA participants.
Yes indeed. We'll talk about the details for a new one on Saturday and we'll keep you all posted.
Hi Luis, Alejo,

I was thinking about having the second session for a while but did not post because I was a bit afraid to commit to it. Now I feel like I should have spoken up earlier on about it. Saturdays are normally free for me, so I can definitely host a session though I'm not sure about the format and how we should go about it. Perhaps I'd better not put the cart before the horses and wait for your update on the second session. In any case, will be looking forward to your update, Luis. I'll also focus on reading the required chapters for now, that should keep me occupied and focused.

Back
Top Bottom