Unusual behaviour in animals, and our pets

Gwenllian

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Dear people,

I was wondering whether any of you have detected changes in your animals these last days?

Our dog has been restless at night and our chickens and chicks have wandered off to places (the road and our neighbours' coop) where normally they do not stroll. They have not been laying eggs (we did stop feeding them grains). But when I spoke to my neighbour and asked whether he had observed odd behaviour in his animals he told me that his chickens had not laid eggs, either, for a while.

Our cat does not seem to be troubled... :)

I have been reading SOTT's latest article on planetary changes, meteorites and am now reading part 7 of The Wave with articles of same.

Could the behaviour of the animals be related?

One of my dog, that is young and very intelligent and big also :rolleyes:, these late days, maybe these last 2 weeks, is very nervous during nights, barking and moving all night. This is a very strange behavior because we live in a little village without people on the streets, nothing, no noise, nothing at all at nights.

Although I have not pets at the moment, I have noticed the dogs in my neighbourhood, very nervous; barking and crying at large intervals and with not
apparent reason. I live in a quiet area in the countryside,where seemingly there is not motive for this uneasiness.

Interesting. I have noticed the neighbor's dogs barking and even howling in the middle of the day, but yet my cats seem unaffected. I wonder why it seems the cats are unaffected? Is it possible discrete physiological differences are involved? Can dogs hear frequencies that cats cannot? I must do some digging on this.

From what I can remember. Dogs were able to foretell (in their own way) earthquakes. Most animals knew that a tsunami was going to hit, including cats, according to my son.
Tell us please what you dig up Quantum Logic?

Our dog also barks at nothing or so it seems, Elisa. Although I never think there is nothing. She must hear or see stuff that I cannot. Just like the example of dogs that feel when someone is going to die.

Our dog has calmed down a bit. But our chickens are still disoriented. And they acted as if they were new to our chicken coop, even the ones that staid behind. :huh:

Well yes I have noted a distinct change in the behavior of the cat that comes around and hangs around me. If he/she were a human, I'd say that he/she were depressed. All he/she does is just plop down, and it seems that he is not here (subjective of course), kinda like dissociation. His/her behavior has definitely changed over these past few weeks.

Just an observation, I don't know if it means anything. It could just be the heat although it has cooled of quite a bit from the inferno that was.

I've mentioned in a couple other threads about the strange mouse infestation we have been experiencing this summer. Usually, summer is when the mice stay outside and then they all try to come in when it turns cold. But for some reason, they seem to be just flocking into our house. We (and the cat) are kept pretty busy.

They are not coming in because we have easy food available: we do not.

Anyway, I just think it is so strange that these mice are acting in ways I've never observed mice to act before. We had three or four big plastic dishpan type things in a storage room and they gnawed a hole through the whole stack. There was nothing in there and they just made a whole in all of them for no reason. It's like they are eating plastic (since we have nothing to eat that they can get to).

They are quite bold also. Coming out and prancing around in the daytime. One of them was climbing the curtain right beside my desk while I was sitting and typing. After the second occurrence, the traps were set and three of them were removed from my immediate area.

But it sounds like there is an army of them in the attic. We keep setting traps and keep eliminating them, but there is more. We are actually thinking about getting another cat!

Meanwhile, our sensitive dogs (we have a couple) have been having days of agitation here and there. Usually this is followed by serious electrical storms though the dog may start the nervous, clinging behavior up to three days in advance. They also don't like it when anyone leaves the house and let their uneasiness be known.

Strange indeed. Had it been a one off occurrence I would have speculated that it could have been a message warning of the coming pandemic (since mice have been historically associated with the spread of plagues) but it really does seem like this weird behavior both from animals and humans has been increasing steadily during the last year or so. It sometimes boggles my mind how atmospheric/electrical changes can influence us to such a degree, assuming that's the case.

Laura said:
They are not coming in because we have easy food available: we do not.

This reminds me of a PBS show that mice stays underground for a (cyclical)
period of time, the population suddenly explodes, emerges in search for food,
completely devours crops thus wiping out the farmer's livelihood, and then goes
back underground, beginning a new cycle.

Laura said:
Meanwhile, our sensitive dogs (we have a couple) have been having days of agitation here and there. Usually this is followed by serious electrical storms though the dog may start the nervous, clinging behavior up to three days in advance. They also don't like it when anyone leaves the house and let their uneasiness be known.

Well, Cherie's agitation for the past couple of days is now a confirmed hit with an approaching electrical storm. The last one was a real doozie and she was REALLY upset before it - even insisted on getting in our bed. She's not THAT upset right now, but she's right out in the hall and keeps coming in to get a pat every few minutes.

Cherie, the EM detector dog:

Attachments

• cheri2.jpg
    cheri2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 140
Wow! That is interesting!

Is it now confirmed that Dogs (2D)
senses things humans (3D) don't?

I love this picture of Cheri as a pup. Maybe she was practicing EM receivership with those tassles? :D

Attachments

• cherie1.jpg
    cherie1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 136
Menrva said:
I love this picture of Cheri as a pup. Maybe she was practicing EM receivership with those tassles? :D

Yes! As an adult, she has that same sweet expression.

Hi everyone

I didnt know where to put this post. Had tried to start it on the posting about the Rare Black Indigo Snake but no bites ha...ha...I have a terrifying snake phobia and shouldnt be concerning myself with this but I cant help but wonder.

Does anyone have any input regarding the many recent discoveries of snakes being found in the UK, here are the most recent two on Sott net:

www.sott.net/article/266278-Warden-finds-6ft-snake-on-roadside-Colchester-UK

http://www.sott.net/article/266277-Disco-the-snake-handed-into-nightclub-after-being-found-in-street-in-Dumfries-Scotland

I wonder if these reptiles can sense the change in the vibration of the planet or humans?

I researched a little on the web and found a study done on snakes regarding vibration and hearing (they are actually deaf)

http://jeb.biologists.org/content/215/2/331

The conclusion on their study is as follows:

"Snakes would therefore be expected to have very poor pressure hearing and generally be insensitive to airborne sound, whereas the connection of the middle ear bone to the jaw bones in snakes should confer acute sensitivity to substrate vibrations."

"From this we conclude that pythons, and possibly all snakes, lost effective pressure hearing with the complete reduction of a functional outer and middle ear, but have an acute vibration sensitivity that may be used for communication and detection of predators and prey."

I would be interested to hear any comments about this.

Back
Top Bottom