Chicago Killings

Mountain Crown

The Living Force
[quote author=The Hinterland Gazette] Five Shot to Death in Mass Killing on Chicago's South Side

The gun violence continues in Chicago at an alarming and escalating rate. The latest gun violence has culminated in one of the worst mass killings in Chicago history in many years. Yesterday, three men and two women were found shot to death in a ransacked home on the South Side. The Chicago Sun Times is reporting that authorities would not identify the victims, but relatives said four of the dead were Anthony Scales Jr., Donovan Richardson, Whitney Flowers and Reginald Walker. They were in their 20s. The fifth victim's name was not known.

According to the Sun Times, police are investigating whether the two-story home in the 7600 block of South Rhodes was being used as a house of ill repute. The police said that the victims were found on the first floor of the home. At least one was shot in the head. One of the women was nude and the other was partially clothed, sources said. Police said they did not have a motive for the shootings. But relatives of Richardson suspect the home was targeted for a robbery, possibly of his jewelry and art.

The slayings were the deadliest in the city since 2003, when a gunman entered a South Side auto parts warehouse and gunned down six people before dying in a shootout with police. What will it take for the city to bring back Martial Law and crack down on the gangs wreaking havoc on the communities. Why is that the crime rate is so high in these inner city neighborhoods? When are people going to say enough is enough and fight back? Let me be clear, I am not blaming the victims in this massacre, but my point is that the crime rates in inner city communities are far higher than elsewhere and it is a real problem. Everyday that goes by someone is shot in these areas in Chicago. Some people completely innocent, others in gangs.

The sad reality is that a lot of the gun violence is being perpetrated by young black men and that is the sad reality we face today. I remember hearing a statement Rev. Jesse Jackson Jr. made some time ago, in which he stated that when walking down the street and you hear footsteps; when you turn around you are relieved that it was a white person and not a young black male (I am paraphrasing, here). Isn't that a shame that another black person could say that. So, my position is that we need Martial Law and I really don't care what race the perpetrators of this gun violence are. They need to be wiped out of neighborhoods for good. Why don't they send some of these thugs over to Iraq and Afghanistan to do something productive, since they obviously have a lot of free time. Just my thoughts, you be the judge....

_http://blackpoliticalthought.blogspot.com/2008/04/five-shot-to-death-in-mass-killing-on.html [/quote]

Emphasis mine, and is, it seems to me, probably the reason this guy is bothering to write the article, coming across as a shill.

article said:
So, my position is that we need Martial Law and I really don't care what race the perpetrators of this gun violence are. They need to be wiped out of neighborhoods for good. Why don't they send some of these thugs over to Iraq and Afghanistan to do something productive, since they obviously have a lot of free time. Just my thoughts, you be the judge....

Ponerization in action is an interesting thing to behold.

Sounds exactly what the PTB want people to do - beg for more controls over their lives to keep them "safe" and send the criminal thugs and malcontents over to Iraq and Afghanistan where they can terrorize the locals and foment more ill-will towards the USA. (Not that the US doesn't already have a goodly share of criminals willing to do dirty stuff as evidenced by the lying political scum who got us into and are still supporting these despicable wars, tortures, and killing of innocents as the latest WikiLeaks video footage proves.)

Does this blogger - if he's for real and not just a propaganda front - actually believe that handing thugs over to the military would make them more respectful...more human towards their fellow man?

And what happens when the thugs finally make their way back home and are enlisted to guard the streets of America in uniform, armed with the best weaponry Uncle Sam could give 'em, all legal-like via martial law? Dear Divine Cosmic Mind, does this blogger not see the disconnect? Sigh. What a world we live in.

Today on fox they have showed people protesting on the streets lead by minister, who addressed government to send National Guard to patrol the streets. Chicago already became one of the most surveillanced city in u.s. I can only wonder what is next.

just a note that they are still talking of this as I saw a brief blurb on local chicago news station on this "request" for military presence just today.

Let me tell you how bad its getting if you all have not already picked up on this. They have created a new train with like 50 to 60
cameras all over the seiling. More and more people in this city has been constantly killing each other nonstop it is like a war zone.

It was a man that just came from Iraq that did two tours through there and came back home alive to chicago and got killed on his bike.
So know they are giving us a reason for this city to have a surveilence state.

People already saying they have seen the national guard it is indeed getting crazy in Chicago I want out.

there is also this Celtic:

for Martial Law
Thursday at 9:52pm
Security Forces from Greece, Kosavo, and Turkey and what appears to be a couple United Nations BLUE HATS in the footage in the background at CAMP ATTERBURY, Edinburgh IN which is about 35 minutes from Indianapolis, IN and about an hour or so from Louisville, KY and about anhour and a half from Cincinatti, OH...These troops are there for what the public is told is a PEACEKEEPING MISSION....
MEDIA COVERING THE EVENT: WISH TV 8 from Indianapolis, IN
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/military/soldiers-from-around-the-world-gather-at-camp-atterbury

Rand Corp. documents show that there is a planned event for the implimentation of a Police Stabilization Force within the U.S.
http://www.rand.org/pubs/monographs/MG819/

Thousands of UN vehicles are possibly staging at Reynolds Airpark in Green Cove Springs, Florida. This facility is located near train tracks. There are multiple storage contaners for equipment and gear as well. 29.97213,-81.660047 The imagery is from a time stamped 2010 Google Maps, So we know it is fairly recent photography.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=29.97213%2C-81.660047&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

As of the evening of Wednesday May 19, 2010 at dusk; an on duty undisclosed military source was in a meeting in or around 32nd street Naval Base in San Diego, CA. They heard rumbling of big ships and went to see what was going on. Navy vessels were spotted unloading many UN and Russian troops. They disembarked the vessels as it was still light out in plain sight. Mostly Russian troops. We will be providing coverage as we get it. Here is another related link.

For photos and live links go here:

_http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=398285058819&id=508296231&ref=mf

I am in the general area as well, so you're not alone, lets just see what happens. I've already concluded quite some time ago that it is very likely this country devolves into complete chaos and civil strife, yet if so, fate is fate and we handle that IF it comes.

I keep thinking strategically though, in terms of what I know of federal government and military/national guard. Chicago is an ideal "launching pad" for it is centralized within the U.S. and has huge reserves of energy and power what with the Great Lakes. As many of you know FEMA has 10 Regional Offices nationwide and Chicago is one of them. The others are San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Denton, TX, Kansas City, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, Boston.

In many cases the state agency that houses "emergency management" or "homeland security" is also housing national guard units and troops.

with warm regards.

There is also the article below about Chicago being the most watched city. :)

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/206505-Cameras-make-Chicago-the-most-closely-watched-U-S-city

Back
Top Bottom