Is this prognosis actually true? Would be good to have some historic study etc which backs this claim.

It feels too large a percentage to be true

yes, it seems high but looking back how many sudden death cases were dismissed as covid even in hospitals i would not be surprised

The survival rate for myocarditis is 80% one year after having it and 50% five years later.

Hello,
I do not follow much this thread and sorry if this was already mentionned or put into perspective, but i read a post on a TG french channel which is a good thinking about Trump and what he did/decided at the start of the covid saga regarding the vaccines.
Here's the link to the french TG post (which is public) :
Silvano Trotta Officiel

And here's the translation to english :
Many people are making a big deal of Trump's publication saying that Covid vaccines, thanks to him, had saved lives.
Imagine what would have happened if the vaccines had taken 15 years to come out? They never wanted the treatments, and still don't want to hear about them 4 years later...
15 years of repeated confinement?
Full power to the WHO in a hurry?
The total destruction of small and medium-sized businesses for the benefit of large companies?
Accelerated implementation of Chinese-style social credit with compulsory Vaccine Passes for everything?
Fast-tracking the introduction of 15-minute cities with face checks on the pretext of raising temperatures?
Don't forget that the WEF's Agenda 2030 foresaw a potential 12 years of confinement during which they would implement the Great Reset, i.e. everything mentioned above...

Now i wonder if it's valid, if Trump did took this into account + the many other parameters that he had to cope with. A bit similar to the decision of Putin, or Russia, to quickly release a vaccine. Could it be a kind of parry ?

Canadian Journalist, Who Demanded Concentration Camps for the Unvaccinated, Dead at 33

Ian Vandaelle died after being hospitalized and “declared neurologically dead,” his family revealed.
He was a Canadian business journalist who worked as a reporter and editor at the Financial Post.

Vandaelle advocated for vaccine passports and mandates and called for the firing of anyone who refused the injections.

He also suggested that unvaccinated people should be arrested and taken away to concentration camps by their governments.

Read on at SLAY

Pro-Vax Doctor Drops Dead of Heart Attack at 43

A prominent doctor, who used social media to pressure the public into taking Covid mRNA vaccines, has died suddenly at just 43 years old, according to reports.

Dr. Vicky Jennings, from South Africa, was an internationally recognized trauma surgeon.

The mother of two passed away unexpectedly last week after reportedly suffering a fatal heart attack.

Read on at SLAY

Photo capture of online obituary:

F7583DEF-0115-451A-9858-A0A6AE9478B1.jpeg https://dartefuneralhome.com/tribute/details/9419/David-Wheeler/obituary.html

An Additional link added at top of website obituary reads “STATEMENT REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) - Click here to read more.

Following that link, leads to:​

STATEMENT REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)​

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, the George Darte Funeral Chapel would like to reassure guests of our commitment to the health and well-being of those who visit our facility.

To the valued families we serve, guests, and our employees, please know that we are taking the advised, necessary precautions to promote and maintain a safe and sanitary environment. This includes increasing the frequency of sanitary measures, such as cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and providing hand sanitizers throughout the building.

Our doors continue to remain open to our community, and we are deeply committed to serving and assisting families in need. We are available 24 hours a day and given the current climate we are happy to communicate via phone or email should that be more comfortable for the families we serve.

In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we ask that guests who are feeling unwell do not enter the building. In these circumstances, we would be happy to provide alternative ways of communicating to families in the building, such as via Skype or FaceTime.

For more information, please visit the Government of Canada’s webpage on Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Prevention and Risks as well as the Niagara Region Health website on COVID-19.

We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to provide updates as information becomes available. Please do not hesitate to contact the funeral home should you have any questions (905) 937-4444).

Dr. Hoffe (from the town of Lytton, BC that was wiped out by wildfire, arson or whatever it might have been), is under a full frontal attack to wipe him out personally. If one goes back in this thread there is more information on him, yet in sum it is for his stance on the so-called vaccines.

"When [the College] saw the mountain of evidence stacked against them, and against the public health narrative, obviously they panicked because I don't think they realized how vigorous our opposition was going to be."

So, the collage (via the crown - because it all comes from there), lawyered up and is trying to invoke Judicial Notice against Hoffe:

"If the Disciplinary Committee implements Judicial Notice, I would have no opportunity to testify in my defense, nor would any of [my eight] expert witnesses....It would render this literally a kangaroo court. This is an astonishing act of injustice, where you literally accuse somebody of something and then remove their ability to defend themselves.[2]

"The government's objective is to try to make an example of me and make sure all the other doctors toe the line and keep quiet and just obey."

I've got John Stockton's basketball card. He was good! And what he is doing now might actually make a difference, using his celebrity to bring attention to the censorship around the COVID hoax. Unfortunately it takes a celebrity instead of actual experts to bring this issue to the public consciousness, but it is what it is and I'm grateful he's on our side.

I also personally know Dr. Eggleston. It would be hard to find a man with a better moral character. You may remember him from this:

He's very outspoken about the first amendment, and he's won some critical lawsuits before. Unfortunately, this current lawsuit is going to be heard in Washington state, which will never back down. The conclusion in the article that this case will eventually be decided by the Supreme Court is most likely correct.

Two friends were recently diagnosed with "covid" (of course, it has to be covid). One, who has COPD, was having trouble with his breathing and oxygen levels, so went to the ER. Because his oxygen remained low, they admitted him for one day. He was told a little later by a doctor who checked on him, that he had covid and rhino virus. But then the doctor came close and spoke softly, "But you really don't have covid".

The scam continues.

One for the 'where are they now' files.

Professor Delores Cahill first came to our attention back in May 2020 and has extensive experience in immunology and vaccines having owned and run her own level 4 bio labs for her studies and business. She was a guest speaker at many protests in Ireland and also conducted extensive interviews on the virus, vaccines, mandates and restrictions.

One of her childhood experiences was of a chemical factory moving into their rural community and soon after, the people and animals started getting sick. So she grew up in a background of families fighting against the presence of the chemical lab and learning the law in order to defend themselves, their farms and livelihoods.

During COVID restrictions, she relied on what she'd learned from law to circumnavigate the restrictions and this worked for a while until ultimately a warrant was issued for her arrest on 25th Jan, 2022 for failing to attend to answer to charges of not complying with health guidelines and directions. At the time it could've attracted a sentence of up to two years. If I recall correctly, she was managing to fly internationally without complying to either vaccine or mask mandates prior to charges by challenging imposed directions. Since then she has been hiding out but sometimes still conducts interviews from undisclosed locations.

I just came across a piece about "Amazing Polly" that should be shared, and this seems the best thread for it. IF this information is true, and after looking at many of the links within I have no reason to doubt it, Polly is not who she says she is (and Polly may not even be her real name). I'm posting this here because this information tangentially has to do with the "Wellness Company", which was created for the purpose of selling supplements to help people with COVID and vaccine side effects, which has recently been attacked for being a money grab operation.

The article alleges that "Polly's" "...husband has worked for 22 years at Calian, which is a Globalist 4th Industrial Revolution company that specializes in applications for AI, the WBAN and the bio-digital convergence. So the source of Polly’s income is Calian."

They also allege that "Polly has an army of online trolls, sock puppet accounts and bots that started bombarding all the people on this target list [a large group of mostly conservative alternative media influencers and small businesses] with accusations and intimidations. Telling them they need to stop supporting the Wellness Company and basically cut off all affiliate programs they may have. But it extended beyond just the wellness company. The attack was against independent media trying to sell products that they believe in."

Here is a picture of her "targeting list":

1711218193450.png

There's a lot more potentially disturbing information about Polly in the article, so much more that it makes me wonder why a lot of this has not come to my attention previously. I have personally followed Polly for a long time and found her to be honest and trustworthy. I had to ask myself, is this attack on Polly a smear campaign? But after looking at the videos and other information given in the links provided I now have some pretty serious reservations about her.

In regards to the Wellness Company, the article's author posts a list of Polly's allegations against the company and provides a link to her video. They also have a rebuttal video by Foster Coulson (of the Wellness Company) that satisfactorily satisfies most of the allegations. There is also a long video by Jim Torma that points out where Polly has given "disinformation" about the company.

So basically what we have here is yet another battle between "truth warriors" that further muddies the waters, making me personally question yet another person I had come to trust; and now I'm also back on the fence re: the Wellness Company. Anyway, I thought this important enough to share so others who are interested can look at this information themselves for further discussion. And now I am also questioning again: are many of the people Polly attacked (in the picture above) actually trustworthy after all? It's just a huge mess.

Thanks Ketone. This bigger issue of pissing contests between supposed white hats is indeed a major mess. How to discern? Fertile ground for investigation. On one hand, the super slick presentation by the Wellness group puts me off. But Polly could be an opp too. How to tell?

I guess each of us has to decide for ourselves; each of us is responsible for our own well being; and on some level, depending on others for opinions on reality is fraught with pitfalls.

Back
Top Bottom