Another update from Jon Rappaport. He makes a lot of sense.

What are the Chinese hiding in Wuhan? (by Jon Rappaport, January 27, 2020)

"In the previous epidemics, which turned out to be duds---West Nile, SARS, bird flu, Swine Flu, MERS, Zika, Ebola---there were people claiming the virus had been diabolically weaponized, it was spreading unchecked, and THIS WAS THE BIG ONE. If they had been right, we would not be here to discuss epidemics. We would all be dead. Of course, this history of duds gives these doomsayers no pause at all. They keep predicting THE END. They have miraculously short memories." (Jon Rappoport, The Underground)

I've been investigating and writing about fake epidemics for over 30 years. One of my prime strategies: were there hidden and unreported causes that would explain people's symptoms and illnesses---causes having nothing to do with viruses? I found them. "The virus" turned out to be a convenient and very effective cover story that would obscure the true causes that important forces wanted to hide.

So I began looking into Wuhan, the center of the current "coronavirus epidemic." I was particularly interested in the one symptom that was slightly different from the typical flu symptoms from past fake epidemics: the emphasis on lung problems and pneumonia.

Here is what I've found out so far.

First of all, Wuhan, a city of 11 million, is called "the Chicago of China." It is both an economic juggernaut and a transportation hub---railroads, roads, highways connecting travelers to other Chinese cities.

Several sources list the annual GDP of Wuhan at a staggering $220 billion dollars.

230 foreign Fortune 500 companies have offices in Wuhan and do business there. All in all, 80 foreign countries are funding companies in the city.

The Chinese New Year is now underway. It lasts from January 25 to February 10. During this period, Chinse people travel. They journey far and wide. In fact, this is the largest annual human migration on the planet. We're talking about hundreds of millions of people on the move. So it's a devastating coincidence (?) that now there would be an epidemic and a massive lockdown of Chinese cities and transportation. Along with stopping people from moving around, enormous amounts of money are being lost because tourist consumers can't go on the road and spend money. This might be called a clue. It would require much investigation. Is someone intentionally torpedoing the Chinese economy?

Then there is this, from Bloomberg News, "China Wants Activists to Stay Out of Its War on Pollution. Citizen activism in the mold of Greta Thunberg is all but taboo in the world's biggest polluter," January 23, 2020:

"When Premier Li Keqiang declared a 'war against pollution' in 2014, a few hundred residents of the city of Wuhan in central China took it as a cue."

"They printed Li's words on a six-meter (20 foot) banner and protested outside a foul-smelling incinerator plant they feared was causing illness in the community. Buoyed by the conviction they were answering the leadership's call, the residents were instead harassed by local police officers who tore down the sign and trampled on it."

"'We were worried and angry when we realized what was causing the stench and making our kids sick', said Zhang Xijiao, 44, who was detained for a week for making the banner. 'But we are like ants, the local government can crush us as they please'."

"Ren Rui, 40, quit her apartment in 2017 after her son developed a lung condition that required repeat surgery. She said smoke from the plant would blow her way under certain conditions. She tried to rent it out, 'but no one wants to move here. Sometimes my mood depended on the direction of the wind,' said Ren. Despite the financial pressure since, 'I never regretted moving away'."

Faulty incinerator. Illness. Pollution. Lung problems.

Let's move on to another description of Chinese protests---in Wuhan.

CNN, July 11, 2019, "China has made major progress on air pollution. Wuhan protests show there's still a long way to go":

"...Recent weeks [in Wuhan] have seen major protests there -- in themselves a rarity in China -- over plans for a new garbage incineration plant."

"Holding banners with slogans such as 'we don't want to be poisoned, we just need a breath of fresh air,' thousands [!] of people took to the city's streets over two weeks in June and July calling for the suspension of plans to build the plant."

"'We are fearful that the plant is too close to residence area,' one protester in the city of 10 million people told state media. Others expressed concern that emissions could worsen air pollution and harm residents' health."

"Local officials were apparently surprised by the scale and size of the protests, which came after several similar waste plants were reportedly found to be giving off dangerous emissions. Photos and videos shared on social media showed large crowds marching in the streets near where the plant was to be built, and police arresting numerous protesters."

"The government has since suspended building of the plant, which locals said had halted protests, but a heavy police presence remains in the city where the situation is tense."

"Public pressure has been the driving force of pollution policy in China, and it shows no sign of letting up."

"In 2016, protesters took to the streets of Chengdu wearing face masks to demand action to tackle smog, while other demonstrations have targeted power and chemical plants in Sichuan, Jiangsu and Heilongjiang provinces in recent years."

"The Chinese government is highly sensitive to the threat of protests like those in Wuhan, with the shadow of the 1989 Tiananmen massacre looming large. Calls for collective action are among the most censored subjects online, and people organizing protests or working for civil society groups can face harassment and imprisonment."

In other words, protests against pollution in one Chinese city can inspire protests in other cities. A very dangerous situation for the Chinese government. Furthermore, it is generally acknowledged that official and corporate reports on pollution levels are being faked, to make "dangerous" into "healthy."

Grist.org, June 12, 2012, "China's smog city: What Wuhan looks like with 20 times the U.S. dust limit":

"At about 2 a.m. local time Monday morning, a dense smog began to cover the province. By early afternoon, it reached its peak density in the land-locked city of Wuhan itself...The demonstrable danger is to lungs and bloodstreams."

Yale Environment 360, April 17, 2018, "How a 'Toxic Cocktail' Is Posing a Troubling Health Risk in China's Cities":

"The foul air of dozens of fast-expanding cities across China contains cocktails of toxic contaminants unprecedented in the range of pollutants they contain at high concentrations. Now, new research into these swirling maelstroms of gases and tiny particulates suggests that they may be incubating chemical reactions that compound the health effects in ways not seen before - effects that doctors say are cutting five years off the expected lifespan of half a billion people in northern China...China has the world's most dangerous outdoor air pollution."

"Three other cities listed as regularly suffering dangerous levels of four or five of the pollutants are Jining, also in Shandong, Wuhan in Hubei province, and Jiayuguan and Jinchang in Gansu. None of the seven appear in the lists of the ten most polluted Chinese cities published by the WHO or Chinese environment ministry."

"All the five major pollutants in smogs - SO2, NOx, ozone, PM10 and PM2.5 - are known to be linked individually to increased risk of strokes, heart disease, lung cancer and asthma, and to rising hospital admissions and death rates during smogs. What is disturbing is that there is growing evidence of synergistic effects between these different pollutants that make the whole worse than the sum of the parts."

Lung disease---and no need to invoke a virus to explain it.

Getting the picture?

We have two major clues here. One, the distinct possibility of an economic warfare attack against Wuhan and, during the Chinese New Year, against all of China. And two, the use of a coronavirus cover story to obscure huge pollution dangers and put down protests against that pollution, through mass lockdowns and quarantines.

"It's all about the virus and nothing else." How many times have I seen that cover story deployed?

Too many times to count them. Wherever in the world you would see extraordinary chemical pollution, grinding poverty, war, starvation, lethal dehydration, absence of basic sanitation, overcrowding in cities, horrendously contaminated water supplies, corporate takeover of farm land from the people, the highly destructive use of vaccines and toxic medical drugs and pesticides---you see a conscious and sustained effort to CONTROL the weakened population---and you will find the virus cover story publicized to the sky as the explanation for suffering, illness, and death.

Huh!

Interesting.

Of all the conspiracy ideas emerging around this Coronavirus scare, air pollution has the least Flat Earthiness about it. I’d be willing to accept it as a rational possibility. -Mix in regular seasonal flu drivers, and you’ve got enough mud in the puddle to whip up a compelling narrative.

And it’s not the first time biological pathogens were given focus and funding when regular old poisons were really to blame. (The so-called Polio Epidemics which originally launched the American vaccine industry back in the 1940‘s were in all likelihood caused by excessive DDT crop spraying. -According the research I found most reasonable and fact-supported, anyway.)

Further, entire departments of the CCP wouldn’t even need to know that the real culprit might be industrial pollution, which would explain the air of genuineness among Chinese crisis worker reactions. You don’t need to know the truth behind cars and trucks to direct street traffic. Or lock down a city.

Opportunist drug manufacturers waiting in the wings are obviously more than happy play along, and many workers within that structure would likely outright buy into the virus story. Why not?

The other optional puzzle piece left rattling around in the box that this idea dispenses with is that we're kind of expecting comet dust to play a role in near future outbreaks, -which would indicate random ground zeros rather than the traditional ones. -Not that regular viral drivers (such as wet markets and bat and snake eating) aren't still valid considerations.

So.., all in all, Jon Rappoport offers a very interesting theory! And, selfishly thinking, a reason to feel some cautious relief. Though.., while exotic diseases may not be passing through your community, (carried on dirty Yuan Renminbi), it doesn’t mean officials may still not be knocking on your door with the goal of ticking your name off the Jab List.

Or, all this microwave radiation caused a mutation in the coronavirus and then the virus became lethal. When you combine the exposure of humans to 5G microwave radiation and all those fluelike symptoms which include abnormal and decreased immunity and possible mutations in the already existing coronavirus then you can have a drama as we have now.

Also, we should never forget the cosmic origin of the viruses. So if we mix all these 3 scenarios then it is a real path to disaster. And we must have in mind the planned 5G network cover that is planned in many countries around the world. China can build an entire hospital in 10 days, but there are countries where the health system is practically not-fuctioning ( including my country ) but they are still announcing a 5G network.
If that happens and if it is somehow connected with the outburst of this deadly virus then we can have a big disaster
Maybe they are not working well for a reason, a reason for THEM, criminals. If a pandemic arrives in some European countries it will be a disaster. Total chaos. And maybe is that what they wanted.

I can not understand why it is so difficult to put money on health and hospitals. We go to Mars and we are not able to cure people with sense in hospitals? Something is behind all of this.

I remember that the C's told us that we will see a totally different world very soon, totally changed that we will not recognise it ? If 5G and Corona are coming together we will be witness of a tsunami change.

Maybe nothing related with this corona subject but... maybe yes. Look at this:

He was young! And he worked for WHO. They say:

On Friday, January 24, it became known that at the age of 50 years died a famous Australian doctor Peter Salama, who was Executive Director of the world health organization (who). The cause of death is not yet known.

The 9news website.com.au recalls that Dr. Salama has worked with a who 2016. He ran the program emergency medical care program for emergency situations who.

Peter Salama was an epidemiologist, author of numerous publications on HIV infection. Before joining who he was a member of the UNICEF, where he was responsible for combating the spread of Ebola virus. In addition, he participated in the work of the organization “Doctors without borders” in Asia and Africa.

Strange. Just now that there is this epidemic and his experience should have been very necessary...

I can not understand why it is so difficult to put money on health and hospitals. We go to Mars and we are not able to cure people with sense in hospitals? Something is behind all of this.

Loreta, health in most western countries is an industry. You don't seem "to understand" the psychopathic mind.
Sadly, people suffering from viruses that no expensive medication can be administered against are useless for the industry though there are certainly thousands of people in that industry who are toiling to help their patients.

Yet, allowing everybody to die in too much of a hurry would hurt their business.

I hope I'm not sounding too cynical... :shock:

So from recent information gathered I think the most likely origin of this ‘epidemic’ was 5G radio waves causing a mutation of a coronavirus in an animal reservoir, the original virus could even have cosmic origins but was originally limited to animal hosts.

After the mutation(s), the virus has the ability to jump to human hosts. These hosts are already incredibly immuno-compromised due to the heavy pollution and toxins in Wuhan. It’s likely the virus would never have had the effect it’s having if the local population had higher immunity.

The timing of the ‘outbreak’ could be due to winter conditions, since the virus prefers the cold. Otherwise I’m still suspicious of the timing. If you’ve never experienced Chinese New Year and the insanity of the movement of people you can’t really wrap your mind around the true seriousness of this situation. Which is why I think China had to introduce the quarantine as preventative measures. They have also upped the game in record response times to deal with an epidemic, which quite frankly I don’t think western countries could emulate .

From my personal experience in Taiwan I haven’t seen any panic in my area. There are still lots of masks to purchase, people are still celebrating CNY with the same exhuberance. I’ve heard that people have been offered masks as they enter buses. My original panic that I did experience before the quarantine is gone. Knowing as I did how many Chinese come over here for CNY I was a little concerned.

Lots to learn from this experience overall.

So from recent information gathered I think the most likely origin of this ‘epidemic’ was 5G radio waves causing a mutation of a coronavirus in an animal reservoir, the original virus could even have cosmic origins but was originally limited to animal hosts.

BEIJING, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Experts of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have successfully isolated the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the environmental samples of a seafood market in Wuhan, indicating that the virus stems from wild animals on sale at the market.

Thirty-three of the 585 environmental samples collected from the Wuhan's Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market were found to contain the nucleic acid of the novel coronavirus, according to the National Institute for Viral Disease Control and Prevention under the China CDC.

Earlier reports quoted experts as saying that the geographical distribution of the cases indicated a close relationship between the epidemic and the seafood market.

Experts of the institute took the samples on Jan. 1 and Jan. 12 on instruction of the Chinese CDC.

Thirty-one of the 33 positive samples were collected from the western zone of the market, where booths of wildlife trading concentrated. The result suggests that the novel coronavirus outbreak is highly relevant to the trading of the wild animals, experts said.

The successful isolation of the novel coronavirus further substantiates that the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market contains a large quantity of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), according to the experts.

I read on the newspaper the other day that in a country like Mexico, the seasonal rounds of the flu virus H1N1 killed around 80 people out of more than 2000 who got it (similar figures to what we are being told about the coronavirus right now). Likewise, I know that in countries like the UK, every year there is a different strain of flu going around, several people get it, and dozens die - mostly the elder or with health issues. It is also known that the more lethal a virus is, the less likely it is to pass easily from person to person. Also, the more it mutates, the less lethal it becomes (which makes sense in light of what we've discussed elsewhere about 'evolution' and adaptation).

So just by looking at these facts, one wonders what is the big deal about the Chinese coronavirus. Ok, most of those infected have not been cured yet, so many more may still die, so the proportion of deaths may turn out to be larger (right now I understand it's around 3%). Also, China probably doesn't want to look bad, so they may be manipulating the figures. On the other hand, China's enemies will want to spread rumours and freak people out. So there is still much uncertainty. But considering how many times in the recent past we've been scared with pandemics, I'm inclined to think that this one too will fizzle out.

From the latest RT update, death toll 106 out of 4515 infections in China alone. That's ~2.3% mortality (or 97.6% survival rate, depending on the half empty/half full cup of water viewpoints) so far. It is unlikely to infect 100% of world's population. If people are more careful about their immune system, through diet, supplements, sleep and such, the survival rate/probability would virtually approach 100%.

Where did the virus come from?” is one of the most asked questions. First, I don’t like unsupported conspiracy theories, but it’s a lingering question. Sciencemagazine examined this based on Lancet article. Nobody knows, but seafood market isn’t whole story

Again, no outright conspiracy theories please. Here is another explanation: The new #coronavirus is an RNA virus—that is, viruses that have RNA as their genetic material rather than DNA—which have a “high mutation rate,” which allows it to “change properties very quickly.”

The RNA sequences of the #coronavirus isolated from 6 patients from the same household are different from each other (Lancet), sign of the virus evolving. This may not be so good to the ear; it suggests the difficulty of containing this virus”. (from https://m.theepochtimes.com/china-underreporting-true-scale-of-deadly-viral-outbreak-expert-says_3218207.html…)

DEEPER DIVE into #coronavirus RNA genome, here goes... “it came from bats” is often heard, but it’s trickier. The virus has similarities to bat coronavirus, but this new paper REJECTS there was recent recombination. There is something discordant too:

“A BLAST search of 2019-nCoV middle fragment revealed no considerable similarity with any of the previously characterized corona viruses (figure 2)” —> it’s a sequence entirely new to any known coronavirus. What does this mean? We don’t know yet.

“Notably, the new coronavirus provides a new lineage for almost half of its genome, with no close genetic relationships to other viruses within the subgenus of sarbecovirus.” —> basically it’s saying it’s completely brand new to coronavirus subgenus.

Very strange: So what is in this new mystery middle segment that has no coronavirus history? The study authors continue: “This genomic part comprises also half of the spike region encoding a multifunctional protein responsible also for virus entry into host cells[30,31]”

But considering how many times in the recent past we've been scared with pandemics, I'm inclined to think that this one too will fizzle out.
I think the real fear for those who are legitimately non-vaxxers, is less about the virus than it is about any vaccine that is whipped up to halt the "pandemic", and that could prove to be more deadly than the illness especially if mandated (at the point of a gun no less):
The last swine flu vaccine, from the 1976 “pandemic,” was unsafe. The pandemic never materialized, and more people died from the vaccine than from the swine flu.
Well 46 million of us obediently took the shot, and now 4,000 Americans are claiming damages from Uncle Sam amounting to three and a half billion dollars because of what happened when they took that shot. By far the greatest number of the claims - two thirds of them are for neurological damage, or even death, allegedly triggered by the flu shot.
[...]
One of those who did roll up her sleeve was Judy Roberts. She was perfectly healthy, an active woman, when, in November of 1976, she took her shot. Two weeks later, she says, she began to feel a numbness starting up her legs.
JUDY ROBERTS: And I joked about it at that time. I said I'll be numb to the knees by Friday if this keeps up. By the following week, I was totally paralyzed.
WALLACE: So completely paralyzed, in fact, that they had to operate on her to enable her to breathe. And for six months, Judy Roberts was a quadriplegic. The diagnosis: A neurological disorder called "Guillian-Barre Syndrome" - GBS for short.

The rough waters seen in 2009 became a tidal wave in 2014, when the UK government was hit with massive injury penalty payoffs from the wave of injuries that followed the swine flu vaccine push.
International Business Times U.K. Edition headlined: Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation. Each of the victims is “expected to receive £1 million each.”

Peter Todd, a lawyer who represented many of the claimants, told the Sunday Times (U.K.): “There has never been a case like this before. The victims of this vaccine have an incurable and lifelong condition and will require extensive medication.
Additionally, other vaccine damages included narcolepsy and spontaneous abortion:
An increased risk of narcolepsy was found following vaccination with Pandemrix, a monovalent 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine that was used in several European countries during the H1N1 influenza pandemic. Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder caused by the brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally.
Science has confirmed what women already knew by observation – getting the Swine Flu (H1N1) vaccine when you are pregnant is dangerous for the fetus in many cases causing spontaneous abortion.

A CDC-funded study published by the medical journal Vaccine has confirmed that the flu vaccine causes spontaneous abortions in pregnant women.
This vaccine insanity has been perpetrated repeatedly on a mostly unwitting public driven to hysteria by over-the-top fear predictions if not down-right lies. I'm truly wondering, with the WAVE, how's it gonna play out this time?

Q: (Joe) What caused the 50 cows to drop dead in coastal India around December 22nd? According to first reports, five cowmen of the village were looking after hundreds of grazing cows in the morning. All of a sudden, their behavior changed and about 50 unexpectedly and instantly dropped dead.

(Andromeda) All at the same time.

A: Virus.

Q: (Pierre) That quick?

(Joe) That's a pretty serious virus.

(Artemis) How long did they have the virus for?

A: 3 days.

Q: (Joe) Aggressive virus! All at the same time?

(L) If they all contracted it at the same time, that would make sense.

(Joe) 50 just fall over? Weird.

(L) Think about it. You’ve got a bunch of cows. They're all probably pretty close to genetically identical in a herd. They're using the same bull and probably the same two or three female cows to produce them. So, they're not gonna be that different genetically. If you think about viruses and probably something coming from outer space...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) So it wasn't your common garden variety virus, then. There was something unusual about it?

(L) Yeah, and especially if you have something that is newly introduced to a biosphere and to which there is no immunity...

A: Yes, exactly!

Q: (Artemis) Is this only the beginning?

Q: (Artemis) Is this kind of thing gonna start hitting people?

A: Possibly. It should certainly make people take notice.

Q: (L) But it won't. They'll just blow it off. They won't think about the implications of it.

Somewhere in the transcripts there was a hint that it had something to do with the change in genes. I think that was related to Russia. Would it be possible that the virus only affects people who are genetically related? Do they all have a common marker?

I think that was the place.

Q: (L) Can we change the topic? I've been reading a lot of evolutionary biology, genetics, paleoanthropology, etc. I'm about 50 pages away from finishing a very long book on the topic of... What are you... (Cs begin answering before question is finished):

A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!

Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...

A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Q: (L) So you ARE telling us something... So, anyway...

(Artemis) Do you want to ask...

(Andromeda) They're trying to tell us something.

(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?

A: Close

Loreta, health in most western countries is an industry. You don't seem "to understand" the psychopathic mind.
Sadly, people suffering from viruses that no expensive medication can be administered against are useless for the industry though there are certainly thousands of people in that industry who are toiling to help their patients.

Yet, allowing everybody to die in too much of a hurry would hurt their business.

I hope I'm not sounding too cynical... :shock:
Yes yes, I know about why hospitals are like that, and that health is a big business, my question was a rhetorical one. Almost a cynical question. :-[

Back
Top Bottom