I was thinking about the coincidence of the date of virus outbreak with the date of the China new year celebration, a perfect match for spreading the virus as much as possible.
What about a link with the USA/China market war? As explained in previous posts there is this level 4 lab in Wuhan. Can be perhaps an help to start the threat or something that can be use to blame the China gov in the future.

Ironically, what made me think of this eventuality, are the congratulations of Trump to the China gov for doing so much about the threat.

i have been watching their vids for years , first showing us China on motorcycles
and what they loved about China but some months back it all changed and they started
showing what communism is really like ..this recent vid especially shows how dangerous the
"WetMarkets" are ...
Coronavirus - Inside info and discussion serpentza
Streamed live 9 hours ago Jan 25 2020

serpentza ( originally from South Africa)

one hour 12 minutes

My Chinese doctor friends have reached out, things are changing rapidly day to day, hour to hour, I would like to bring you up to date on everything I know with inside information that I'm getting from medical teams on the ground in China and all the significant developments

By Jan 2, 2020, 41 admitted hospital patients had been identified as having laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection. Most of the infected patients were men (30 [73%] of 41); less than half had underlying diseases (13 [32%]), including diabetes (eight [20%]), hypertension (six [15%]), and cardiovascular disease (six [15%]). Median age was 49·0 years (IQR 41·0–58·0). 27 (66%) of 41 patients had been exposed to Huanan seafood market. One family cluster was found. Common symptoms at onset of illness were fever (40 [98%] of 41 patients), cough (31 [76%]), and myalgia or fatigue (18 [44%]); less common symptoms were sputum production (11 [28%] of 39), headache (three [8%] of 38), haemoptysis (two [5%] of 39), and diarrhoea (one [3%] of 38). Dyspnoea developed in 22 (55%) of 40 patients (median time from illness onset to dyspnoea 8·0 days [IQR 5·0–13·0]). 26 (63%) of 41 patients had lymphopenia. All 41 patients had pneumonia with abnormal findings on chest CT. Complications included acute respiratory distress syndrome (12 [29%]), RNAaemia (six [15%]), acute cardiac injury (five [12%]) and secondary infection (four [10%]). 13 (32%) patients were admitted to an ICU and six (15%) died. Compared with non-ICU patients, ICU patients had higher plasma levels of IL2, IL7, IL10, GSCF, IP10, MCP1, MIP1A, and TNFα.

edit : reports about 100,000 infected could be HK disinfo

i have been watching their vids for years , first showing us China on motorcycles
and what they loved about China but some months back it all changed and they started
showing what communism is really like ..this recent vid especially shows how dangerous the
"WetMarkets" are ...
Coronavirus - Inside info and discussion serpentza
Streamed live 9 hours ago Jan 25 2020

serpentza ( originally from South Africa)

one hour 12 minutes

Also followed them on youtube. Genuine China which I couldnt see anywhere.
They were starting to get on my nerves when they switched, as you mention, since their observations tend to be on the shallow side. And they moved out. Havent watched them in the last year.
When I take their accounts into consideration I have these conclusions tho.
Its a coincidental spread of a newly mutated virus because of TOTAL lack of hygiene, which is most likely.
Less likely would be foulplay from foreign governments just due to sheer lack of any kind of control over it.
But more likely out of less likely scenarios would be, atleast to me, that Chinese government would look to clean up this old generation some and be very slow on acting to prevent maximum exposure.
Osit.

Regards

Agron

If I understand well: A Chinese researcher (Dr. Xiangguo Qiu) who worked on Ebola vaccine, had her access to Canadian level 4 lab revoked because she is suspected of leak of forbidden microbiological materials to China.

So you think of a possible link with the Corona virus? Is it that?

If I understand well: A Chinese researcher (Dr. Xiangguo Qiu) who worked on Ebola vaccine, had her access to Canadian level 4 lab revoked because she is suspected of leak of forbidden microbiological materials to China.

So you think of a possible link with the Corona virus? Is it that?
Yes, that's pretty much how it had been presented on the tweet I saw where the article had been shared.

This was from a FB post. I haven't had time to do any checking regarding validity.
View attachment 33484

I stumble upon those informations but dates does not match:
Pirbright laboratory asked in 2015 a patent claim for a coronavirus developed from the SRAS for therapeutic and commercial uses. Patent obtain in november 2018.

Several patents can exist.

Yes, that's pretty much how it had been presented on the tweet I saw where the article had been shared.
I believe I found the tweet:
A husband and wife Chinese spy team were recently removed from a Level 4 Infectious Disease facility in Canada for sending pathogens to the Wuhan facility. The husband specialized in coronavirus research.

Well, the linked article does not explicitly mention Wuhan so more investigations needs.

Back
Top Bottom