Doesn't really look to be the case. Right now there may be more panic than necessary about it but it seems to be just your regular old panic and chaos (which of course the media love to perpetuate). This particular one actually does have the kind of look/feel of something that has come as a surprise.

Maybe not such a surprise for investors it seems.

Wuhan Coronavirus Hits the U.S. And Vaccine Stock Soars

I M sorry Carl but it may have been release intentionaly with the intend to push for vaccination and the remedy may be worse then the coronavirus. Let not jump to conclusion and see how it develope. When I see Bill Gate name mixe with vaccine, I see an agenda.
Vaccine makers would respond the same either way - as an opportunity to make money. So it could be natural - or manufactured - but the push for vaccines that comes as a result doesn't really give any more weight to one option than the other, IMO.

There doesn't need to be a "conspiracy" to have different parties jump on the opportunity to make money/advance an agenda. Whether the situation is manufactured or emerged spontaneously to the surprise of all, the opportunity is there to take advantage of.

Oh oh, if this continue, and the virus expand you will hear the word : Emergency state. So when this happens no more manifestation on the streets. No more Gilets Jaunes on the streets of France! Macropulous will be happy. And other dictators also, now that people are going on the streets with mad temperament.

Carl : those who think that Gates and all the criminals are behind this virus is not because we jump without thinking about the idea of a conspiracy. We are in this forum, after all. It is like everything: history tends to repeat itself. And the criminals are still there, and their objective is to kill millions of people. It is not a
preposterous idea when people think that maybe, maybe big pharma is behind this virus and the fear that they want to install on people. Don't you think so ?

I am asking why they choose to name this virus "Corona". A very majestic name, like they see this virus with respect as the king of the virus because corona is like a crown. See the definition of Corona, the etymological definition :

borrowed from Latin corōna "garland worn on the head as a mark of honor or emblem of majesty, halo around a celestial body, top part of an entablature"

So they give to this virus a very majestic name, a respectful name. Also this "corona" is related to the sun.

a usually colored circle often seen around and close to a luminous body (such as the sun or moon) caused by diffraction produced by suspended droplets or occasionally particles of dust

It is just a thought.

I am asking why they choose to name this virus "Corona". A very majestic name, like they see this virus with respect as the king of the virus because corona is like a crown. See the definition of Corona, the etymological definition :
So they give to this virus a very majestic name, a respectful name. Also this "corona" is related to the sun.
It is just a thought.

Corona is the name given to a group of viruses, family name Coronaviridae. The name given to this particular virus is Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov). The name of this group of viruses is derived from the characteristic appearance of virions or projections that form a fringe surrounding the virus, this fringe looks like a 'crown'. There could be more to the name, maybe symbolically but I'm not going to jump to conclusions on this one.

Here's a reference pic:
1580088100562.png

It's 90 days away - all bets that they will speed it up miraculously: trial runs for April, rollout for May?
[...]
the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Well, we already know about the ominous connections to April (April Drop Dead Date), so it may come into play regarding this virus.

On Jan. 23, Charlene Bollinger of TTAC emailed an article regarding this virus and referenced the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (and ole Billy boy is on record stating vaccines can be used to reduce population*):
Coronavirus Patent & Vaccine
In 2015, a patent was filed by The Pirbright Institute for the live, attenuated coronavirus. The application claims that the new virus could be used to create a vaccine for treating or preventing respiratory viruses. The patent was awarded in 2018.

Now, The Pirbright Institute is funded by the UK Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs, the WHO, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. All of these entities have been loud supporters of mandatory vaccinations and more government control based on “health concerns.”

And for several years, Bill Gates has been telling us that a pandemic is coming, and in November of 2019, collaborating with the World Economic Forum, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosted “Event 201 where they ran a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic.

Interesting…

Don’t tell me, let me guess … Bill Gates just happens to have a vaccine all ready for this coronavirus outbreak, right?

As previously posted by Ellipse:
Bill Gates ‘predicted’ Chinese coronavirus a year ago with simulation saying 33 MILLION could die in first six months

*Bill Gates said:

I was searching kobe bryant, and a short list popped up in the search, and it had a listing: kobe bryant china fund. So I followed a few links and here's a little factoid:

'He has a China-based Charity
Bryant has a charity supported by the Chinese government called the Kobe Bryant China Fund which funds education and health programs for kids in China.'

Earlier in the day, a special report interrupted the regular tv programming about this, and of all the people who died, only his name was listed. I just wonder who else was with him since he was involved with such large charities. Eight others died in the helicopter crash.

The vaccine is a new type called RNA. According to Reuters (“With Wuhan virus genetic code in hand, scientists begin work on a vaccine,” Jan 24, 2020), “[these are] vaccines based on ribonucleic acid (RNA)—a chemical messenger that contains instructions for making proteins.

Aluvia may be the vaccine referred to above?

This might sound too simple but ... if high doses of Vitamin C, administered by IV, has been proven by numerous clinical results to be a highly effective antidote to all known toxins, (viral, bacterial, etc.) wouldn't the same apply to coronavirus?

I don't understand the logic behind administering something to produce proteins ... when the virus is depleting the bodies storage of antioxidants? In high doses, Vitamin C restores the antioxidants, that destroy and eradicates the virus.

China testing HIV drug as treatment for new coronavirus, AbbVie says
FILE PHOTO: Aluvia, an antiviral medicine is seen at a clinic pharmacy in Alexander township, South Africa, March 14, 2018. REUTERS/Siphiwe Sibeko/File Photo

@Nachtweide , You are encouraged to comment along with posting links. It is not always necessary but when you do others will know more about why you think the links are important.

Obviously the titles say something by themselves but your take on the meaning/importance allows a better response.

I for one do think these outbreaks are strategically engineered sometimes.

Aluvia may be the vaccine referred to above?

This might sound too simple but ... if high doses of Vitamin C, administered by IV, has been proven by numerous clinical results to be a highly effective antidote to all known toxins, (viral, bacterial, etc.) wouldn't the same apply to coronavirus?

I don't understand the logic behind administering something to produce proteins ... when the virus is depleting the bodies storage of antioxidants? In high doses, Vitamin C restores the antioxidants, that destroy and eradicates the virus.

China testing HIV drug as treatment for new coronavirus, AbbVie says
FILE PHOTO: Aluvia, an antiviral medicine is seen at a clinic pharmacy in Alexander township, South Africa, March 14, 2018. REUTERS/Siphiwe Sibeko/File Photo

I think the profit motive is a big part of the conveniently developed vaccines. Another benefit may be targeting certain genetic groups as a means to de-populate and then you could enforce government control on the remaining population. Even if they know the viruses will not be as lethal as reported the fear created makes it much easier to sell vaccines (which may do even more damage) and impose restrictions on the populace.

I don't think the governments involved are seriously looking for real preventions or cures. Why does China already have bio-labs near the cities where the outbreaks are starting and yet some viruses were possibly transferred from a Canadian lab? Surely China knows this will also have an economic effect as well as a de-population effect.

Session 20 August 2011:
Q: (Bubbles) Which country on the whole planet has the best "essence"? (Perceval) From our perspective? (Bubbles) The least bad?

A: None at present. As we have said, there is already a one world government.

Q: (L) I don't think there is a country... If you think about any one country, they're all in bed together. I guess in a certain sense, we're already in the least bad place we can possibly be.

A: Yes

Corona is the name given to a group of viruses, family name Coronaviridae. The name given to this particular virus is Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov). The name of this group of viruses is derived from the characteristic appearance of virions or projections that form a fringe surrounding the virus, this fringe looks like a 'crown'. There could be more to the name, maybe symbolically but I'm not going to jump to conclusions on this one.

Here's a reference pic:
View attachment 33512
Thank you for the information!

Back
Top Bottom