Christmas morning explosion in Nashville, Tennessee

Ca.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Update (1005 ET): Absolutely terrifying images and video surfaced on social media this morning of an explosion in downtown Nashville. Now authorities believe the explosion was an "intentional act." The FBI and ATF are responding.

BREAKING: Police spokesman says investigators believe explosion in downtown Nashville was an “intentional act” — FBI & ATF are responding
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) December 25, 2020
Scenes from local media show the horrific scene.
2020-12-25_10-02-48.png

ATF Nashville has tweeted they're "on the scene of the explosion/fire incident in downtown Nashville, Tennessee."
BREAKING: .@ATFNashville is on scene of the explosion/fire incident in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. Follow our partners @MNPDNashville for updates. pic.twitter.com/pGEpXj70Gl
— ATF Nashville (@ATFNashville) December 25, 2020
A powerful explosion rocked downtown Nashville early Christmas morning. Reports say a parked recreational vehicle exploded and caused damage to surrounding buildings.

According to local news WKRN, the explosion occurred at 6:30 am Friday around Second Avenue and Broadway near Commerce Street.

The Metro Nashville Office of Emergency Management said a parked recreational vehicle "exploded and caused damage to several buildings."

The explosion was so loud that some residents heard it "12 miles away."
I have no idea what is going on but the explosion was loud enough to be heard and felt 12 miles away in my apartment. #Nashville
— Elsmeree (@Elsmeree1) December 25, 2020
NewsChannel 5's Phil Williams said, "Fire department personnel being told to pull back two blocks from the explosion site, concerned about potential vehicle bombs. Police bomb squad and fire hazmat team on scene."
BREAKING: Explosion in downtown Nashville, apparently from parked vehicle on 2nd Ave. Fire department personnel being told to pull back two blocks from explosion site, concerned about potential vehicle bombs. Police bomb squad and fire hazmat team on scene.
— Phil Williams (@NC5PhilWilliams) December 25, 2020
While authorities don't suspect foul play, scenes from the explosion area look like a warzone.
"Major damage to buildings close to and around scene of huge explosion in #Nashville. Shards of glass and windows blown out hundreds of yards from 2nd Av," one Twitter user said.
Here is the video:
Update - it’s near 2nd and commerce. Definitely an explosion. Jesus #nashville #downtown pic.twitter.com/BUlrFlBNru
— Jeremy Schott (@thejeremyschott) December 25, 2020
A video of the aftermath has surfaced on Twitter.
Video Showing Aftermath Of Explosion In #Nashville

Source: @AuroraIntelpic.twitter.com/ZcrP7xAhh2
— V̸̢̙̙͒̈̑̀͛̍͝engeance (@TheVengeance17) December 25, 2020
People are reporting their windows have been blown out from the explosion.
there’s another cracked window in this building next to me as well @WKRN @CBSNews @NC5 pic.twitter.com/4aqDYtsRQc
— Sydney ♡ (@_sydneyhatfield) December 25, 2020
Watch Live:

SOTT ran this news item here, and I found it to be quite strange and I could not escape the feeling that something larger is afoot.

Usually, the holidays were relatively easy going with world events, so this one seems kind of out of place. Another thing I found rather suspect was the fact that they announced that the area needed to be evacuated moments before the explosion was to take place, which to me indicates that the goal wasn't to take lives, but perhaps to disrupt internet access? or provide an excuse to disrupt it?

Also, the explosion was very early in the morning on Christmas day, which would indicate that the amount of possible witnesses and victims was at its lowest in a year. This event within the context of the recent accusations of Russian hacking made by the US establishment, makes me think that perhaps this is just the next step in creating that as a reality and going from simple accusations of hacking to accusations of terrorism against Rusia?

I know it's perhaps too early to tell, and the picture might become clearer as more information becomes available, but this event seems rather odd for now.

The way it occured is bizarre. There were gunshots first, so the police arrive and they find a suspicous vehicle. There is a pre-recorded warning that is broadcast from the vehicle saying "This area must be evacuated now". It explodes as the bomb squad was arriving. It's not a usual attack.

Sounds of a deep rumble when blast occurred with the damage being extensive beyond the perimeter of the RV.
Source of the screen shoot. Hmm AWMD....🤔

Ron (@CodeMonkeyZ) tweet followers chime in with there opinions.

Other tweets linked the blast to the election data

SunGard – Nashville Data Center

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-26 Nashville police investigating Christmas morning vehicle explosion(5).png
    Screenshot_2020-12-26 Nashville police investigating Christmas morning vehicle explosion(5).png
    71.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
1608967901995.png

Fitts has been talking about the buildings targeted re: George Floyd "protests" / BLM & Antifa rioting, arson, etc., in terms of "Opportunity Zones."

IRS website:
Opportunity Zones are an economic development tool that allows people to invest in distressed areas in the United States. Their purpose is to spur economic growth and job creation in low-income communities while providing tax benefits to investors. Opportunity Zones were created under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (Public Law No. 115-97).

So, you have lock downs transferring the small business end of the economy (44% of the economy, not small at all) to private equity firms on Wall Street, and the targeting of key real estate [Opportunity Zones?] through the rioting, and now this explosion in same targeted area of downtown Nashville. It's no coincidence there is a Federal Reserve Bank in the area as well, as is typical of all targeted areas. I'd have to review Fitts' information on this to say more. I believe she mapped out Portland in this manner.

Also, seems the explosion may have targeted an ATT building that's tied to the NSA and surveillance.

Check out this thread:

1608968243334.png

1608966283570.png

However, Nashville is not listed as one of these eight main ATT/NSA surveillance related locations, as per Ryan Gallagher's info. on this thread (below). So, there's either a conflict here, or there are additional sites not included in the Intercept story of 2018:

1608967851510.png

I hope this is an appropriate place to add this attack.

Nashville mayor says there is "determination" to solve Christmas bombing believed to be intentional

Nashville's mayor said Friday that there is a "determination" to find who was behind a massive blast on Christmas morning that authorities called "an intentional act." The explosion was set off by an RV that blared warnings about a bomb before it detonated.
Nashville Metro police chief John Drake said authorities had found tissue they believe could be connected to human remains near the site of the explosion. They have not indicated whether the remains are from someone connected to the explosion or from an innocent victim.

At least three people were wounded. CBS affiliate WTVF reports the blast was felt across much of Davidson County around 6:30 a.m.

I hope this is an appropriate place to add this attack.

Nashville mayor says there is "determination" to solve Christmas bombing believed to be intentional

Nashville's mayor said Friday that there is a "determination" to find who was behind a massive blast on Christmas morning that authorities called "an intentional act." The explosion was set off by an RV that blared warnings about a bomb before it detonated.
The link doesn't work for me.

This site can’t be reached​

nashville%20mayor%20says%20there%20is%20%22determination%22%20to%20solve%20christmas%20bombing%20believed%20to%20be%20intentionalhttps’s server IP address could not be found.

A further thought is in relation to the pre-warning via automated message. I was a kid during the IRA campaign in the UK during the late 80s/early 90s. If my memory serves correct, there was normally a warning before a blast - i.e. it was designed to be a political statement rather than to take innocent lives of random people. Fast forward to the most recent times in the past two decades, innocent civilians have been caught up in 'random' attacks around the world - i.e. no pre-warning given to them directly.

While to me the automated message is creepy, perhaps it's a reversal to the terror of a pre-time. I.e. it is a political-(ish) statement rather than to kill innocents and subject a population to outright fear. The timing of it with a loudspeaker is akin to someone phoning in a threat to authorities but with modern day technology. The timing was early on a significant day, but with a low likelihood of people being out and about - and the actual time was early enough to awaken those out of their deepest sleep. Without the automated message, this could be passed off as just some crazy-person 2020 thing. But with the message, it' adds a 'Hollywood movie' element to it, and seems to be more than just randomness when the location is also included.

These are just my side thoughts in relation to previous experience in another time, I'm no expert in this. There are older members who could possibly comment and add to or denounce these thoughts.

Currently of what's out there (not to add confusion to this event), but documenting what might be relevant.

Nashville - Another McCabe Make Crime Event Made For CNN?
Dec 25, 2020 / 11:02
Engaging a foreign intelligence agency in election tampering is a treasonous act. We will document this long pattern and practice of the DNC for the Court, and we will outline specific examples in Michigan in 2020. George Webb documented DNC operative Warren Flood's interface with Russian FBI Informant operatives Krylova and Bogacheva in the 2016 election with the help of State Department recruiter Paul Whelan. George Webb showed how a DNC FBI Operative named Yershov used the Microsoft professional services organization to arrange visas for these operatives. for entry of Krylova and Bogacheva's cohorts to enter the United States from Eastern Europe.
Who Got Rich This Week: SolarWinds Founder Yonce's Fortune Jumps Due To $4.5 Billion Sale Agreement
Oct 23, 2015,05:28pm EDT

Nashville Fire Dept 3 Hr. ago. (Video)
P-2

Maybe its about WOW and the Search for Election Tinkering Information.

RV also is an acronym that has been used in the context of re-valuation or re-evaluation of the financial system, NESARA and GESARA, that has been out there since the 90's

Back
Top Bottom