Chupacabra spotted in Texas?

Andrew

Jedi Master
Just found this on Yahoo thought I'd share:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/indexFP.php?rn=3906861&cl=9263621&ch=4226726

It seemed almost like dark Fox/Dog hybrid or something. But, then again, new creatures (window fallers) keeps popping up lately.

Thanks for sharing, Andrew.

From what I have read Chupacabra seems more intelligent and more reptile like. My personal opinion is that Chupacabra might be a few different creatures.
Still very odd dog/fox-breed :)

found pictures I have not seen before, might be fake:

chupacabra01.jpg

chupacabra02.jpg

Wow, when it turns his long head around that's really fascinating.
Looks like a breed of a dog/tapir somehow.

Here's what I got when I searched Chupacabra on google. Looks similar to the one in the video.

Texas_Chupacabra.jpg

chupacabra-texas.jpg

chupacabra1.jpg

All pictures are from Texas.

Window-fallers - Interesting stuff...

:scared: Of what i understand, there was a never a cute fluffy being to "fall out those windows"...

Irini said:
:scared: Of what i understand, there was a never a cute fluffy being to "fall out those windows"...

If these window fallers are a manifestation of humanity's consciousness, it's no surprising no cute fluffy being has ever fallen out of those windows :/

Q: (L) There has been a lot of talk lately about this El Chupacabras thing...
A: It is what it is.
Q: (L) The name means 'goatsucker' as I understand it. Where does it come from?
A: Review transcripts re: "window fallers."
Q: (L) If it is a window faller, does it come from another density, or a lateral dimension?
A: Closer to the latter.
Q: (L) Okay, so it is like we have horizontal dimensions and vertical densities. What allowed it to enter our realm?
A: This is complex, but best described as "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation."
Q: (L) Is there some way to capture or stop this creature?
A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variability, as well as expectations of witnesses.
Q: (L) Does the energy of the fear of the witness enable the creature to continue its existence? Does it feed on the excitement and fear, and is that what makes it manifest?
A: Close, but off a little. It is the other way around, and retro-factored by one half.
Q: (L) What do you mean by that?
A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.
Q: (L) Does this mean that something from our reality is also scaring something in that other reality?
A: No, it does not "work" that way at all.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that this creature is going to turn its attention from animals to humans?
A: Ditto last answer. And review response prior to that! First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with the One Cycle. So, obviously, the "Chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it?

:umm: Looks to me like some sort of mutated dog or cross-breed of kinds. Really weird looking.

Even if it's not the real thing (and the pics from Grim seem to show something much more interesting), it still made the news. Having a police officer tell the story gives it an aura of truth too, imho.

Almost as if the whole point was to get us used to all sorts of weird and fantastic things - in preparation for... hmmm... what exactly. It's sort of normalising the previously ridiculed topics. Suddenly Chupacabras are seen by respectable members of our society rather than outcasts or mental patients - and it makes the news.

Recently, there was a story about Bigfoot having been discovered, or water on Mars confirmed by Phoenix lander. Perhaps, that's the point here and not necessarily whether the footage or stories are actually real. Plus it's a good way to gauge people's responses...

In looking over the photos, the critter looks like an odd cross between a musk deer and a hyena. The photos are suspicious to me, because there is stunning lack of detail of the feet, head, and overall body structure. If this lady truly wanted to make a find on a previously unknown animal, would she really cut its head off like that?

Why no detailed photos of the feet, and body structure? No x-rays? No autopsy?

:oops:

Maybe I'm expecting too much of people in this situation? Probably. Pictures arn't enough evidence to me. Its too easy to photoshop or make an animal look like something its not.

Prayers for rain said:
If these window fallers are a manifestation of humanity's consciousness, it's no surprising no cute fluffy being has ever fallen out of those windows :/

Thank you Prayers for the sessions' reminder.

Hmm, here is another one, no one knows what it is but looking promissing:

Attachments

• chupi.jpg
    chupi.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 11
jubazo said:
Hmm, here is another one, no one knows what it is but looking promissing:

It's a fake.

Origins: The rather gruesome photograph displayed above has been circulating on the Internet (without explanation of its origins) since 2003, leading many to speculate about just what it depicts. Guesses include the head of a chupacabra (the mythological "goat sucker"), a dessicated canine head, and a Halloween mask.

This image is actually a work produced by video artist Charlie White and entitled Highland Park, one of a series of nine photographs which comprise his "In a Matter of Days" exhibit. The theme of the series was capturing images of monsters (created by Jordu Schell, a designer of film and television characters) in a variety of "accidental" encounters around Los Angeles.
_http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/chupacabra.asp

jubazo said:

I don't think this is a very considerate reply jubazo. You're requiring other readers to attempt to interpret what you mean by the above. Instead, it would be best if you clearly stated yourself when posting.

So, what exactly, did you mean by the above?

Back
Top Bottom