Climate Change vs Geoengineering

Rhythmik

Jedi Master
There has been a lot of extreme weather events down in Australia. A LOT of people are convinced that it's geoengineering (government-caused) and are promoting these theories. Is there much truth to them? Because I remember that extreme weather events was also a symptom of a Grand Solar Minimum.

There has been a lot of extreme weather events down in Australia. A LOT of people are convinced that it's geoengineering (government-caused) and are promoting these theories. Is there much truth to them? Because I remember that extreme weather events was also a symptom of a Grand Solar Minimum.
Majority of the earth change event is natural as the earth is slowly changing from 3Dsts to 4Dsto planet. The earth is having genetic change which work like our body think of us having cranium pain and warm feeling of energy in your cakras while the earth having to rearrange tectonic plates etc. I understand some manipulation occur locally such as chemical for rains, energy weapons, chemtrails etc, but hard to do on global level (like spikes of earthquakes around the world, etc)

Back
Top Bottom