"Code Grey" and the Flying Crocodiles

Ruth

The Living Force
I had this rather dramatic dream about 6 months ago. I'm not very good at interpreting in a scientific way, some of the pictures (architypes?) used, but to me, they appear quite suggestive of Lizzie interference.... to put it mildly....! As well as the subconscious 'Id' like stuff...

I was at work at a hospital/nursing home/psychiatric facility which was also the same place as the accommodation block I lived in whilst in the military. This accommodation block (in real life) by itself was not big enough to be a work facility, so it was connected to a larger building (in my dream).

I was working on the top floor (2nd floor) which was were my old rooms with the Navy were (I was there twice - no problems the first time, but oh boy the second time!). The other staff members on duty at the time were two young girls. A very common situation in health care. Perhaps it was night duty?

Anyway, one of our young charges was a very large mentally retarded man. He couldn't have been more than 20 years old. He was occupying my old Navy room (the one I had the 2nd time around) and he had taken one of the girls I was working with hostage.

As a patient, previously, this young man had been no problem as he was what you would describe as a 'gentle giant' and many people with an intellectual disability are not at all devious or dark in nature. I raced off to get help and told the other young girl to stay on duty while I rushed to find a phone. This is a familiar feeling - never being able to find anything when you need to.

Naturally I couldn't find the phone and when I did it was in the corridor and the line had been cut. So I raced off into the next building connected by this corridor. It was a very old 'Spanish' looking building with arched balconies on all sides and a mosiac courtyard.

I stood up on the balcony looking down into the courtyard to see if I could get help. Just then, the Director of Nursing passed through with what seemed to be a clipboard in his left arm and he started chatting to a gentleman standing on my left. The person standing to my left was an Australian member of the QFG. The Director of Nursing was one of the Signs team (oh dear!). Naturally I wasn't too impressed with all this chit chatting going on because..... I had an emergency to attend to! So I screamed at this person down in the courtyard. "Get me some help! I have a code grey going on upstairs!" The person standing in the courtyard looked completely non-plused and confused, as if this wasn't supposed to be happening and he didn't know what I was talking about. I knew at that moment that I wouldn't be seeing or hearing or getting any help from this individual again either literally or in my dreams. This extended to getting problems from them too, lol. (I had had a previous dream where this same person was a spy. I was too, but I played a part that appeared to be based on a cross between Maxwell Smart and Austin Powers. He got a suit and I got a pot plant and a hawian shirt to hide behing).

I raced back upstairs only to find that our patient had taken the other girl hostage as well. But strangely enough many people had come from all over the hospital to 'jump on' this guy and defuse the situation. I was surprised at the crowd that was there and that they all seemed to be young hospital staff.

Later, outside at this facility I was being comforted under the pergola by a childhood friend I guess I can call her Kate. In the distance the young man who had taken those girls hostage was being confronted and counselled by a female Psychiatrist. The patient was upset and said he didn't know what had come over him and that he had only wanted a girlfriend and hadn't meant to hurt in the process. (I know a lot about the Id and sexuality going on here!).

Next I started talking to the facilities vet (vet??) who was a rather sad young man. He appeared to have an unrequited love for Kate, but he was married and had two kids - how like real life? And besides, Kate didn't seem to even notice he existed. In real life Kate (the childhood friend) was a very attractive popular girl (of whom I was a little envious of). I think she ended up in a long term relationship with a schizophrenic, so it wasn't all easy for her.

As I was being comforted by her and talking to the vet I saw the weirdest and most scariest thing I had ever seen. Flying Crocodiles! Its almost as if these two people were trying to tell me that there was nothing dangerous about these things.... Both of them seem to be doing this. I KNOW how dangerous crocodiles are. Ten times more dangerous than aligators, and then some. These things appeared to be flying around much like they would if they were swiming underwater in their natural habitat, but they weren't underwater. They were flying around in the air. And moving quite fast too.

Naturally Kate and ....hey, lets call him Victor (the vet).... did not convince me at all the the Lizzies were 'harmless' and that they had had absolutely nothing to do with the young retarded man's 'possession' or his sudden out of character behaviour.

Then the vet said something curious to me. He said "I suppose when they're gone, you'll want to stock the lakes with carp (goldfish gone wild?) and invite everyone to come". I thought absolutely NOT! I can't WAIT to get away from this place. I certainly wasn't going to hang around even if all the Crocodiles had gone. There was coldness and fear to the place as if I'd had to come face to face with these demons and had to fight them off. It was an exhausting dream. Hopefully I wont be stocking too many lakes with carp in the near future. Do you think he was having a 'dig' at me?!?

Ps: 'Code Grey' is the code you call for an unarmed threat. Where a patient or a member of the public is a danger to themselves or others. Its gets called mostly in psychiatric facilities, Emergency Departments and in connection recovering substance abuse patients who are being 'disruptive'. Usually security guards respond to this.

It's strange, in my dreams there are often reptiles of one kind or another and they do not scare me at all. In waking life I have always liked them and kept them as pets, and never understood irrational fear of them rather than more dangerous creatures. Usually in dreams they are in rows of cages or zoos and I love to look at them.

But I have had many, many nightmares involving a different kind of reptile - I think you know the ones.

Last night, I had two separate dreams with the same theme: animals

I don't remember too much, but the first one was in a forest and bees were attacking me. But not like normal bees, but big ones and only about a handful. It took a lot to kill them or get them off me. And the second dream I was in a very urban, ghetto area and dogs were chasing me. Big dogs too. Never in either dream do I get physically hurt. The bees are one me but they aren't getting to me, and the dogs just can't catch me. This is not usual, because I usually can't run away fast enough from the bad guys in the dream.

What the heck could that mean?

beau said:
Last night, I had two separate dreams with the same theme: animals

I don't remember too much, but the first one was in a forest and bees were attacking me. But not like normal bees, but big ones and only about a handful. It took a lot to kill them or get them off me. And the second dream I was in a very urban, ghetto area and dogs were chasing me. Big dogs too. Never in either dream do I get physically hurt. The bees are one me but they aren't getting to me, and the dogs just can't catch me. This is not usual, because I usually can't run away fast enough from the bad guys in the dream.

What the heck could that mean?
I recently finished reading Jim Keith's "Casebook on Alternative 3," in which he claims that bee-imagery is an occult symbol for the pathocracy's ideal social structure: mind-controlled worker bees. Here's what he says.

Jim Keith said:
I now see that any number of insect metaphors reside in the lore of governments and secret societies, with an emphasis on bees, according to OTO head Ken Grant a symbolic representation of a group mind proceeding from the Queen goddess Isis. Recalling the name of Illuminist Adam Weishaupt's secret society, the Beenan Orden (Order of the Bees), recalling the beehinve emblem of the Freemasons and the Masonic offshoot Mormon Church's hive symbolism, I have to think that this must be a clue to the philosophy of these mystic Machiavellians.

A native/German sect in Columbia uses a swastika as icon and calls their compound Hormiga, in honor of the ant, while the Sarmoung sect of the Sufis calls themselves the "brotherhood of the bee." This sect, interestingly enough, avows that their purpose is to halt the evolution of mankind, reserving the emergence of higher spiritual faculties and powers for an elect few.

Ernst Haekel thought that each cell of a living creature, "though autonomous, is subordinated to the body as a whole; in the same way in the societies of bees, antss, and termites, in the vertebrate herds, and in the human state, each individual is subordinate to the social body of which he is a member.

[Gerald Heard's bee theory of UFOs: outward manifestation of an impersonal insectoid order run by a greater Overmind.]

Back
Top Bottom