Coference about the Pyramids especially the latest news on the Bosnian Pyramids!

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
the newest discoveries from the Bosnian Pyramid Valley will be presented: for example Dr. Sam Osmanagich will talk about
the electromagnetic energie (28 kilohertz (ultrasonic)) that comes out of the top
of the pyramid of the sun (the beam intensifies the further away they measured !)

Conferences dates in Germany: Cologne (February 17), Frankfurt (February 18), Stuttgart (February 19) and Munich (February 20)

Dr. Joseph Davidovits of France, Graham Hancock of United Kingdom, Chris Dunn of United States of America
and Dr. Sam Osmanagich of Bosnia-Herzegovina will speak at the series of conferences entitled:
“Researchers who forever changed the World of the Pyramids”.

I've bought a ticket for the hole day here: http://www.wwsag.com/events.html#registration (it costs 69€ valid for all four lectures,lunch and drinks)

background for the conference(german): http://www.wwsag.com/Pressetext_Konferenz_der_Forscher.pdf
http://www.wwsag.com/Pressetext_Interview.pdf
(english): http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index.php/FOUR-RESEARCHERS-WHO-FOREVER-CHANGED-THE-WORLD-OF-THE-PYRAMIDS.html
: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54134280@N07/5266332887/

If you don't know about the Bosnian Pyramids discouvered in 2005 here are some videos that explain the huge discovery :
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221810-Bosnia-Convincing-Evidence-for-largest-Pyramid-on-Earth

it is also discussed here on the forum: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1356.0

so if anybody is interested you can go to the conference.

Boy, would I love to go but, unfortunately, can't afford it.

Laura said:

I'm very happy and pleased that I can go to the conference in Stuttgart :)
Laura if you would get the required financial support would you go there?

I don't know if this could be an idea.

Maybe you could be the "eyes" for Laura, if she has specific questions and with these questions in mind collecting some data.

My 2 cents.

Pashalis said:
Laura said:

Legolas had the good idea: you be my eyes and ears and collect all the information you can and write a report if possible?

Laura said:
Pashalis said:
Laura said:

Legolas had the good idea: you be my eyes and ears and collect all the information you can and write a report if possible?

I will try to do so.
It would be good if someone else would go there and report what is presented, maybe I'm missing or can not remember important details.

PS: I tryed to post the Informations about the conference on SOTT (http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221810-Bosnia-Convincing-Evidence-for-largest-Pyramid-on-Earth-so-far-)
for some reason it didn't work .
maybe someone could post an comment with the Informations about the conference ?

we went to Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen) today to see the conference, guess what happened ?
nothing was there no conference ! :mad:
we went into the building where it should take place, there were a couple of cleaners, I asked them where the conference is,
they didn't know anything about it !
also strange was that there were no other people who want to go there, my friend and I were the only ones there.

so I think we were punked (140 € lost) :cry:

so the question is were we punked ?
and should we try get the money back?

Edit: the conferences in Stuttgart and Cologne were cancelled ! :cry:
we will get our money back.
the conferences in Frankfurt and Munich have/will take place.

spelling

Pashalis said:
we went to Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen) today to see the conference, guess what happened ?
we went into the building where it should take place, there were a couple of cleaners, I asked them where the conference is,
also strange was that there were no other people who want to go there, my friend and I were the only ones there.

spelling

That's pretty sad, but good that you get your money back!

Legolas said:
Pashalis said:

spelling

That's pretty sad, but good that you get your money back!
Year it is sad. I couldn't wait to go there.
but it is what it is.

Pashalis said:
nothing was there no conference ! Angry

I'm sorry to hear this Pashalis. I don't know if you had to travel from far but if so, I can imagine that it must have been pretty disappointing. I don't know if you would still be interested to, but perhaps you could change your ticked and attend the conference in either Munich or Frankfurt?

It seems pretty awful that as ticket holders you were not contacted to let you'all know it was canceled and rescheduled. Although I have no idea if that is what how conference organizers do things. I'm surprised there were not any other people standing around wondering what was going on or at least a sign to alert those out of the loop, what was going on.

I hope you can make the next one. That had to be frustrating looking forward to something that didn't take place. :(

Pashalis said:

spelling

Pashalis said:
the newest discoveries from the Bosnian Pyramid Valley will be presented: for example Dr. Sam Osmanagich will talk about
the electromagnetic energie (28 kilohertz (ultrasonic)) that comes out of the top
of the pyramid of the sun (the beam intensifies the further away they measured !)

Conferences dates in Germany: Cologne (February 17), Frankfurt (February 18), Stuttgart (February 19) and Munich (February 20)

Dr. Joseph Davidovits of France, Graham Hancock of United Kingdom, Chris Dunn of United States of America
and Dr. Sam Osmanagich of Bosnia-Herzegovina will speak at the series of conferences entitled:

Oh boy, to hear Davidovits talk about concrete mixtures of pyramid's stone blocks, Graham Hancock & Christopher Dunn talk about energy discharge of the pyramids, and to find out what Osmanagić has to say about latest excavations in Visoko, this is really something. Pasahalis, please let us know what they talked about, please :).

Ljubica said:
Pashalis said:

Oh boy, to hear Davidovits talk about concrete mixtures of pyramid's stone blocks, Graham Hancock & Christopher Dunn talk about energy discharge of the pyramids, and to find out what Osmanagić has to say about latest excavations in Visoko, this is really something. Pasahalis, please let us know what they talked about, please :).

sorry, but as I posted in the fourth post on this thread,
the confrence in stuttgart was cancelled :cry:

Pashalis said:
Ljubica said:
Pashalis said:

sorry, but as I posted in the fourth post on this thread,
the confrence in stuttgart was cancelled :cry:

Such a pity :cry: Sorry for not seeing your post for cancellation of the conference, as you can see from my previous post I was a bit a bit overwhelmed by all these participants....,... :/

There was a video posted on the net, seems to cover these issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYQCVrxdtfw
Bosnian Pyramids Archaeologists Have Made A Discovery That Defies Explaination

the 28 hz rate, that increases with height... RIfe, Tesla connections etc.

Back
Top Bottom