Coincidence??

FM258

Jedi
As many of you know, I lost my mom on 4/23...a truly amazing woman/mother...she and I had many talks over the years about life after death, and was a true believer....well I have been asking out loud for some kind of confirmation that mom is ok...not that I have any doubt, but I think we all want our loved ones to contact us in some way...

Well... I play a mafia style online game...playing over 15 years.... and you can marry and have kids on the game, of course you get to put a picture up and name them, how could you not?? In the 15 years I'm playing, I have now accumulated 130 kids...while "my wife" and I are not that active playing the game anymore, we pop on once a day to check in out of habit...

My spouse on the game knows almost nothing of my personal life, a couple of months ago I had mentioned to her that my mom was not doing great. But really nothing much else....just some small talk.

We had a baby born to us about a week ago, and neither one of us has been on much to put a picture up or give it a name. When I went to add a picture to the baby's page, I saw that my wife had named it recently.... Elaine.

That is my MOM'S NAME!!!

Back
Top Bottom