COINTELPRO: Morgan Reynolds Makes a Federal Case of 9/11

C

CB_Brooklyn

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The word "COINTELPRO" was inserted into the subject line by a Sign of the Times administrator.

I do not hold that opinion.

==========================================

Dr Morgan Reynolds is the former Chief Economist of the US Department of Labor and is being represented by attorney Jerry Leaphart.

==============================================

Reynolds Makes a Federal Case of 9/11 —
Sues NIST Contractors for 9/11 Plane Fraud

Morgan Reynolds
August 21, 2007

Summary:

Last month the U.S. District Court, Southern New York, unsealed a 9/11 case filed by Dr. Morgan Reynolds, thereby making the case public. Reynolds is suing on behalf of the United States of America after the U. S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York who represents "the government" declined to intervene in the case. The suit, a so-called qui tam case, alleges that the 9/11 contractors NIST hired to investigate destruction of the WTC Towers on 9/11 defrauded the U.S. government of substantial money by rendering bogus, impossible physical analysis and animations about how two hollow aluminum aircraft (allegedly Boeing 767s) flew into a steel/concrete tower and disappeared. Yet it can be easily demonstrated, after a great deal of hard work by dedicated 9/11 researchers, that no planes hit the towers. The office of Reynolds' attorney, Jerry V. Leaphart of Connecticut, is now serving(notifying) the defendants in the suit, including Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Applied Research Associates (ARA), Boeing, American Airlines, United Airlines and Silverstein Properties. I will post new information on the case as developments warrant.

See here for unsealed case PDF file:
_http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=federal_case

This is clearly a set up to ridicule conspiracy theories about 9/11. Obviously two planes hit the towers. Those promoting the "fake planes" theory are conscious or unconscious disinformation agents.

Joe

Exactly! It is also designed to distract attention away from the fact that no Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon. After all, if it is proved that planes DID hit the WTC in court that finding will act as a blanket on the Pentagon.

Very clever those COINTELPRO guys, eh?

Joe: I did NOT put the word COINTELPRO in my post. Please REMOVE that word.

CB_Brooklyn said:
Joe didn't put it there either; I did. It more accurately reflects the content of the material in the thread.

Laura said:
CB_Brooklyn said:
Joe didn't put it there either; I did. It more accurately reflects the content of the material in the thread.
Laura, please remove it. You are slandering me.

If we choose to interprete "slander" as DISCREDIT (meaning in this case "To refuse credence to") than as far as I can see the only thing which was discredited was Mr.Reynolds action.

Why would you take it personally - I don't know. Maybe you could answer this question, CB?

Morgan Reynolds is COINTELPRO, not necessarily you. Everything is not about you.

No, I am not Morgan Reynolds. You are slandering ME since I am known on the internet to not have the opinion that YOU give by editing MY post. For you, an administrator, to edit someone else's post to make it the opposite of its intent is completely inappropriate and makes one wonder what your objective is in 9/11 truth. I find it unbelievable that anyone would do such a thing.

There is no evidence that Morgan Reynolds is cointelpro. You may "believe" he is, but that is your personal opinion not based on any evidence.

You have fallen for a PSYOPS set by the 9/11 perps, hook, line, and sinker.

The perps performed a PSYOPS on America by brainwashing them into thinking the idea of "inside job" is crazy.

The perps performed a PSYOPS on the "truth movement" by brainwashing them into thinking the idea "no planes hitting the towers" is crazy.

Americans blindly believe whatever they're told without checking facts.

The "truth movement" blindly believes whatever they're told without checking facts.

If you're actually interesting in the truth you should get your act together and look at information for yourself instead of believing whatever you're told to believe.

CB_Brooklyn said:
There is no evidence that Morgan Reynolds is cointelpro. You may "believe" he is, but that is your personal opinion not based on any evidence.
Do you have evidence that he is not? And, we are not dealing with anyone's 'belief' here. It is data, research, and discussion.

It seems to me that you are being defensive. Why did you not answer J0da's question?

Zadius Sky said:
CB_Brooklyn said:
Do you have evidence that he is not? And, we are not dealing with anyone's 'belief' here. It is data, research, and discussion.

It seems to me that you are being defensive. Why did you not answer J0da's question?
One cannot have evidence like that, it defies logic. I'm defending a truth of 9/11 that actually stands up to the scientific evidence, instead of wild loony assumptions.

I answered J0da in my last post to the admin

CB_Brooklyn said:
No, I am not Morgan Reynolds. You are slandering ME since I am known on the internet to not have the opinion that YOU give by editing MY post.
Oh, so here's the pain. It says more about you or your possible agenda, than you think.

CB_Brooklyn said:
If you're actually interesting in the truth you should get your act together and look at information for yourself instead of believing whatever you're told to believe.
You're pretty much sums up everything that we do here: we look at the information for ourselves. As I said, belief is not what we are focusing here.

CB_Brooklyn said:
One cannot have evidence like that, it defies logic.
Correct me if I'm wrong. How does any evidence defies 'logic'? There is always evidence that is for Reynonds or against Reynonds as cointelpro. So I was asking you if there is any evidence for your 'support' for Reynonds? And, you said "it defies logic." I'm curious to what you mean by that.

CB_Brooklyn said:
You are slandering ME since I am known on the internet to not have the opinion that YOU give by editing MY post. For you, an administrator, to edit someone else's post to make it the opposite of its intent is completely inappropriate and makes one wonder what your objective is in 9/11 truth. I find it unbelievable that anyone would do such a thing.
Your post wasn't edited. The title thread was. Their is a difference. The purpose was due to the content of the post. Since you did not actually provide any of your own words, I find it hard to believe anyone could attempt to claim that you were slandering Reynolds based on a title of a thread. If anyone takes the time to read the thread they will see that it was edited by someone other than you so the evidence is clear that you are not responsible for the COINTELPRO remark. Therefore, I don't see why you are making it such a big deal. I find your reaction unbelievable. Obviously you have an emotional connection to the story that you posted, that much is clear. That emotion is blinding you to the rational analysis needed to truly understand what is really happening with the story you posted. You then follow this by making baseless claims about this site. Why? Because we edited the title of a thread you started. Yeah, that really follows logic :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom