Colorado Bound

mamadrama

The Living Force
I just got offered free use of a timeshare in Breckenridge for 5 days in Decemeber. Any Sign of the Timers nearby? I loved to network!
L.

Hi,

I live in the neighborhood. Let me know when you'll be here.

Josi

Newly returned from my exodus to the blizzard lands of Colorado, I have a newfound appreciation for the mild climate of the Appalachians. It was exquisitely beautiful in Breckenridge, though at 10,000 plus feet above sea level, my body did a lot of complaining. I had a lovely time meeting up with Josi for dinner, it is always gratifying to meet folks on the same page, so to speak. I hope everyone else had a joyful holiday. For me, at least this year, there's no place like home for the holidays.
L.

L.

Glad you made it home for Christmas to be with your family. Looks like we are in for another big storm Thursday- Friday. Denver and the Front Range haven't even dug out of last weeks storm and up to 2 feet is expected with high winds. Our grocery store shelves here in the high country are almost completely bare because there has been no deliveries.

Thanks, Josi. I sure enjoyed our visit. Yikes, I hope you are well stocked for this next storm. I wish I could send you a care package but it wouldn't reach you in time unfortunately. Stay safe and warm. I'll email you later to check on you.
L.

Added: Wish I had a chance to get another look at those apocalyptic murals in DIA that we were talking about before going home but of course I couldn't get out of DIA at all and had to fly from Grand Junction

Back
Top Bottom