Comets, EMPs, Lizzies, and Peering through Hyperdimensional Windows

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
As the Sott team pointed out in their latest editorial, it seems there is some high strangeness going on over Israel. It got me thinking and I started making a few connections. I just finished a book by Philip Imbrogno called "Interdimensional Universe". (I'll be making a more detailed post about it soon.) But it got me thinking. Imbrogno hypothesizes that interdimensional windows are created by a large EM burst, as in the "Philadelphia Experiment" where a ship and crew were allegedly transported into another dimension for a period of time using EM generators and other technology.

If what the C's have said about the Wave is anything close to true, then we've got something of an idea that a whole bunch of critters are eagerly waiting for the comets to hit us. They're "riding the wave", so to speak. It seems that right now, 4D STS is somehow limited in their ability to get a foothold in our reality. They seem to appear using naturally occurring portals (like areas with magnetic anomalies), as it takes a large amount of energy to create one artificially.

So get this: What if they are simply waiting for all those EMPs created by comet fragments, thus creating multiple portals through which to enter our world? I'd think that this, combined with all the fear and negative emotion that humanity will be feeling is bound to create a fairly big "opening". Scary, huh?

It sure is. The sheer terror might bind predator to prey. 'Weeping and gnashing of teeth' comes to mind. Perhaps it is mitigated by not being afraid?

starsailor said:
It sure is. The sheer terror might bind predator to prey. 'Weeping and gnashing of teeth' comes to mind. Perhaps it is mitigated by not being afraid?
Yeah, that makes sense. I just read this in Kardec's "Book on Mediums":

13. Is there any means of expelling [haunting spirits]?

Yes; but most often the means used attract, instead of removing, them. The best means to drive away bad spirits is to attract the good. Draw good spirits to you by doing as much good as possible, and the bad will go away; for the good and the bad are incompatible. Be always good, and you will always have good spirits at your side... As the noisy, troublesome spirits are almost always those who are amusing themselves, the best thing to do is to laugh at them: they will become tired if they see they can neither terrify nor annoy you.
In other words, change your FRV to one that is incompatible with them, as fear feeds the cycle and makes them stronger.

Hey all. #1 lurkers first post.:] Is it possible that the "Magnetic anomalies" spoken of in the first post could be discribed as "smokeless fire"???

Keyster, your 'smokeless fire' comment strikes a chord.

I would be interested to know what you mean by it. Thanks.

hkoehli said:
Imbrogno hypothesizes that interdimensional windows are created by a large EM burst, as in the "Philadelphia Experiment" where a ship and crew were allegedly transported into another dimension for a period of time using EM generators and other technology.

If what the C's have said about the Wave is anything close to true, then we've got something of an idea that a whole bunch of critters are eagerly waiting for the comets to hit us. They're "riding the wave", so to speak. It seems that right now, 4D STS is somehow limited in their ability to get a foothold in our reality. They seem to appear using naturally occurring portals (like areas with magnetic anomalies), as it takes a large amount of energy to create one artificially.
Didn't C's say that 4D STS want to rule us in 4D? In this case, they need to make sure to get all the sheeple packed nicely before the transition. They also have those fully operational underground cities. Besides, isn't it interesting that those recent flaps happened above locations that we know as windows or portals - UK or Israel for example. And that C's also said that those portals are 'fought over'? What if it is the same 'fighting' that gets manifested as a weather? Also if the battle is 'through us', what if the outcome of the fight determined by what's going on in the world in the sense of creativity vs entropy? And the outcome of the fight also somehow affects the progression of their 'schedule'?

If I am not mistaken, C's also once said that Nephilim ships are 'on the way' but that their exact date of arrival (if ever) somehow connected to the perceptional preparation here in this reality. Meaning - they are not 'on the way' in the physical sense, but more in a probability sense. Seems like they just can't pop in here through a wormhole, but this reality should be manipulated and tweaked so their arrival will be highly probable.

C's mentioned that invasion will happen when programming is complete. But what kind of 'programming' exactly? When Laura asked that, they referred her to the Bible, Matrix material, etc. So what if this 'invasion' is not exactly in the 'Independent Day' sense (at least not the first stage of it) but is already going on for some time now by gradually preparing and programming the public opinion not only to accept the possibility of other alien life, but to program them through tempering with bloodlines, inserting psychopathy factor, utilizing shock doctrine concepts, manipulating perception and thoughtforms, basically transforming the population into good slaves ready to be picked up one by one.

hkoehli said:
So get this: What if they are simply waiting for all those EMPs created by comet fragments, thus creating multiple portals through which to enter our world? I'd think that this, combined with all the fear and negative emotion that humanity will be feeling is bound to create a fairly big "opening". Scary, huh?
Does nuclear weapon produce EM burst? Could be another handy reason to explode it near any potential or already operating portal. What false flag operations are for, when there is a hidden hand of real masters behind them?

Keit said:
Didn't C's say that 4D STS want to rule us in 4D?
Yeah. They also said this: "The concept of a “master race” put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a “trial run” for planned events in what you perceive to be your future. ... You do not have very many of those [4D body snatchers] present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types." Notice they say "some", so perhaps it is only a certain group that wants to occupy us (no pun intended) in 3D.

There doesn't seem to be anything particularly unique about the Nazi experience to me (correct me if I'm wrong). I'd think that any pathocracy would do for 4D STS, and that they're all 4D STS-inspired, to some degree. After WWII, the pathocratic "center" of operation moved West, via Paperclip and the fact that many of the minds behind WWII and the Nazis and Soviets were there to begin with. Pathocracy creates a system where a "master race" (i.e. psychopath) rules over a "lesser" race, (i.e. normies). When those with an STS FRV occupy all positions of authorities, 4D STS can "move in". So maybe that's the "invasion", and yes, it's already happening? And perhaps (or perhaps not) only after the invasion do the "saviors" come?

In this case, they need to make sure to get all the sheeple packed nicely before the transition. They also have those fully operational underground cities. Besides, isn't it interesting that those recent flaps happened above locations that we know as windows or portals - UK or Israel for example. And that C's also said that those portals are 'fought over'? What if it is the same 'fighting' that gets manifested as a weather? Also if the battle is 'through us', what if the outcome of the fight determined by what's going on in the world in the sense of creativity vs entropy? And the outcome of the fight also somehow affects the progression of their 'schedule'?
Yeah, the Cs also said something about "portals" being our own emotions. So humanity's overall emotional state can act as resistance or as an opening. It probably has something to do with the cycle of hystericization. So there's a correlation between our own inner state, and the quality of the influences under which we operate, i.e. which "thought centers" we are aligned with.

If I am not mistaken, C's also once said that Nephilim ships are 'on the way' but that their exact date of arrival (if ever) somehow connected to the perceptional preparation here in this reality. Meaning - they are not 'on the way' in the physical sense, but more in a probability sense. Seems like they just can't pop in here through a wormhole...
Yeah, that makes sense to me. I was thinking the same thing: that they can't just pop in. There seem to be some limitations. They need proper energy, and the right location, for example, and then they need to either wait for the portal to "act up" or put some energy in to induce it artificially. That's what led me to think of comets and nukes. When you factor in the emotional effect, the destruction of life, and the massive EM burst, it seems that all the factors that go into making a "portal" are covered.

And perhaps a portal/window is a merging of bubbles (as physicist Andrei Linde put it) which is effected through manipulation of electromagnetism / frequency resonance. Our frequency can either attract or repel different bubbles. And frequency is a measure of "being", something sorely lacking in our world!

...but this reality should be manipulated and tweaked so their arrival will be highly probable.
Exactly, and they tweak it using the "programming" you mention below, which amounts to all sorts of mind control. Bad science, propaganda, cointelpro, bad education, TV, consumerism, video games, drugs, ponerization, etc. All of which lowers humanity's collective FRV and strengthens the probability for a wormhole.

C's mentioned that invasion will happen when programming is complete. But what kind of 'programming' exactly? When Laura asked that, they referred her to the Bible, Matrix material, etc. So what if this 'invasion' is not exactly in the 'Independent Day' sense (at least not the first stage of it) but is already going on for some time now by gradually preparing and programming the public opinion not only to accept the possibility of other alien life, but to program them through tempering with bloodlines, inserting psychopathy factor, utilizing shock doctrine concepts, manipulating perception and thoughtforms, basically transforming the population into good slaves ready to be picked up one by one.
Training us to accept the "gods" of old who will "save" us from ourselves, and bring a "new age"? How biblical!

Does nuclear weapon produce EM burst? Could be another handy reason to explode it near any potential or already operating portal. What false flag operations are for, when there is a hidden hand of real masters behind them?
Yeah, they also make an EMP, so that gives more meaning to false flags, as you say, and the whole nuclear black market!

My thoughts on the smokless fire comment??? I realy don't know where to start, but i'll give it a try. My opinion is that the word fire used in the koran derived term,[pertaining to the Jinn] smokeless fire, is that the letters fi in the word fire could be replaced with the letters py. Now you have smokeless pyre. I relate the word pyre with the pyramids and other structures around this planet. I don't have time right now to comment further, but the subject takes in alot of otherwise disconected areas of study.

Keyster said:
My thoughts on the smokless fire comment??? I realy don't know where to start, but i'll give it a try. My opinion is that the word fire used in the koran derived term,[pertaining to the Jinn] smokeless fire, is that the letters fi in the word fire could be replaced with the letters py. Now you have smokeless pyre. I relate the word pyre with the pyramids and other structures around this planet. I don't have time right now to comment further, but the subject takes in alot of otherwise disconected areas of study.
Smokeless fires? No need to go to the Koran, try Sicily, the town of Canneto to be exact, a few years back

http://www.sott.net/signs/signs_fire_supplement.htm

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/137401

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/142482

After all, practice makes perfect!

Joe

hkoehli said:
As the Sott team pointed out in their latest editorial, it seems there is some high strangeness going on over Israel. It got me thinking and I started making a few connections. I just finished a book by Philip Imbrogno called "Interdimensional Universe". (I'll be making a more detailed post about it soon.) But it got me thinking. Imbrogno hypothesizes that interdimensional windows are created by a large EM burst, as in the "Philadelphia Experiment" where a ship and crew were allegedly transported into another dimension for a period of time using EM generators and other technology.

Given that we suspect that "they" took out the Columbia shuttle and the steel in the WTC with an EMP pulse from a space based satellite, I'd say that "they" don't need to wait for meteors.

Joe

hkoehli said:
I personally like your hypothesis, hkoehli. That would explain some bits of the Medieval descriptions of the Black Death that sounded a bit too far-fetched, even for comets. Such as: frogs and worms falling from the skies, dragons and stuff like that. It would also put the prophetic descriptions in the Apocalypse under a different light: multi-headed "monsters" and all sorts of weird apparitions could be taken a bit more literally. So yes, a cometary bombardment was chaotic and confusing enough, and people do have imaginations, but perhaps there were opportunistic 4D bleedthroughs making things even worse.

One thing I learned from Laura is that people from past ages were essentially the same, and so they should be taken as seriously (or not) as you would take people from our days. So if they mentioned monsters falling from the sky, maybe that's exactly what they meant. If they said that Serpent-Gods taught them science, then again maybe that's what they meant. I'm reading The Mothman Prophecies and you could say that people's stories in there are also quite 'Medieval'.

It's interesting because today I found a book in a local library about a Brit journalist who wanted to write about 'crazy' and eccentric ghost hunters, and ended up accepting that they were not crazy at all after being seriously spooked a couple of times. One ghost hunter observed that surveys about beliefs in the paranormal from the end of the XIXth century were the same as nowadays: a third believes, a third is agnostic and a third is strongly skeptic. So it's again that idea that people are always people.

hkoehli said:
Keit said:
Yeah, they also make an EMP, so that gives more meaning to false flags, as you say, and the whole nuclear black market!
I suppose we could test the hypothesis by searching if there were any anomalous events during or after nuclear explosions near the sites. Apart from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, there were nuclear tests all over the globe.

What about the sun? It has the equivalent of millions or billions of EM bursts going off continuously every second. Why go through all the trouble of waiting for minuscule little cometary EM bursts? I would think 4D could do about whatever they want whenever they want to some extent, the same as us being able to do as we please with the 1D and 2D denizens of the planet.

The sessions also mention that EM bursts can be a by-product of 4D crossover into 3D, like breaking the sound barrier.

hkoehli said:
starsailor said:
Yeah, that makes sense. I just read this in Kardec's "Book on Mediums":

13. Is there any means of expelling [haunting spirits]?

Yes; but most often the means used attract, instead of removing, them. The best means to drive away bad spirits is to attract the good. Draw good spirits to you by doing as much good as possible, and the bad will go away; for the good and the bad are incompatible. Be always good, and you will always have good spirits at your side... As the noisy, troublesome spirits are almost always those who are amusing themselves, the best thing to do is to laugh at them: they will become tired if they see they can neither terrify nor annoy you.
In other words, change your FRV to one that is incompatible with them, as fear feeds the cycle and makes them stronger.
I don't have the entire context of #13 above, but I would think it could easily be interpreted as the love and light law of attraction BS. Do good and good will come to you... I know the devil is in the details, but changing FRV would likely involve realizing that a lot of those bad entities are a reflection of the persons inner self. "Be always good, and you will always have good spirits at your side...", seems to be a grand over-simplification of cleaning the machine from all its programs.

hkoehli said:
There doesn't seem to be anything particularly unique about the Nazi experience to me (correct me if I'm wrong).
i don't agree with you here. from what i've read about Nazi Germany, it seems to me that there was more about it than "just" a pathocratic system like described in "Political Ponerology". Łobaczewski wrote about pathocracies struggling with noncompliant societes consisting of essentially normal, healthy people that would generally resist pathocratic rule this way or another. in Germany of the 40's situation became quite different yet. the psychopatic rulers, via the person of Adolf Hitler, managed to make German people adopt their ideas, their way of thinking. (or maybe not *their* ideas but some archaic concepts rooted deeply in the dark side of the collective unconscious.) it was much like a cult. the majority was in fact enthusiastic about what AH was proposing and people who were able to distance themselves from that madness, were in minority. as the C's once claimed, the Nazi system may have been indeed testing of the will.

Back
Top Bottom