Comments on front page

floops

A Disturbance in the Force
:mad:
It's great that people are allowed to comment on articles. What I find exceedingly annoying are the comments that someone manages to hack onto the article on the front page (before going to the full page article). This is particularly offensive in the Science and Technology section. The comments always have the tone of a conspiracy nut so it's likely the same misanthrope. It shouldn't be too much trouble for the tech department to find the interloper's IP and launch some counter-exploit or fire off a DDoS attack. Or just go over to his house and trash his computer.

floops said:
:mad:
It's great that people are allowed to comment on articles. What I find exceedingly annoying are the comments that someone manages to hack onto the article on the front page (before going to the full page article). This is particularly offensive in the Science and Technology section. The comments always have the tone of a conspiracy nut so it's likely the same misanthrope. It shouldn't be too much trouble for the tech department to find the interloper's IP and launch some counter-exploit or fire off a DDoS attack. Or just go over to his house and trash his computer.
That's not the way we do things here. This forum is also not an extension of Sott but rather serves a different purpose. If you're interested in finding out more, you're more than welcome to view the forum guidelines.

If you are interested in joining this forum, I'd like to invite you to post an intro in the newbies section. It doesn't have to be long, just post whatever you feel comfortable with. :)

Back
Top Bottom