Consciousness and Energy

Many sources say God is Energy while some say God is Consciousness. I'd like to know how the Energy differs from the Consciousness. Thanks

Consciousness is a state of being aware, perceptive and responsive. It is about what can be known, perceived and acted on.

Energy is the capacity for acting or doing and can be produced through electrical, chemical, thermal or nuclear processes.

Consciousness is a state of being aware, perceptive and responsive. It is about what can be known, perceived and acted on.

Energy is the capacity for acting or doing and can be produced through electrical, chemical, thermal or nuclear processes.
Thank you

You forgot to mention biological energy aka orgone energy as it was named by late Wilhelm Reich. It would have been a better candidate for the carrier/facilitator of consciousness, IMHO.

You forgot to mention biological energy aka orgone energy as it was named by late Wilhelm Reich. It would have been a better candidate for the carrier/facilitator of consciousness, IMHO.

I haven't really looked into orgone energy, so did a search in the sessions.

24 SEPT 2001
Q: (L) What is orgone?
A: Life-force.
Q: (L) What is life-force? (A) What is the closest expression in physical terms?
A: EM substrate.
Q: (A) What is substrate?
A: Base.
Q: (L) How does EM substrate or base... (A) Vacuum point? Vacuum.
A: Close.
Q: (A) Something related to what people call zero point energy?
A: Close.

31 OCT 2001
Q: (L) Well Bruce has some questions so I'm going to take Bruce's questions first. Bruce asks, Is the concept of Orgone energy as rediscovered by Albert Pike the same as the Odic Force as presented by Baron von Reichenbach?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is understanding the Scottish rite helpful in understanding and using this energy?
A: Not really.
Q: Is orgone the energy used to power the pyramid at Giza?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is orgone the energy used to power Stonehenge?
A: No
Q: (L) Can orgone energy be used to cure disease?
A: Helps.
Q: (L) Is it the same energy used in the silicon wand that you have previously discussed?
Q: (L) Is silicon needed to use orgone energy?
Q: (L) Can orgone energy be used to activate the part of the DNA that has been burned away or deactivated by light?
A: Not necessary
Q: (L) Okay, is the geometry of the Elder Futhark alphabet helpful in harnessing orgone energy?
Q: (L) Is the orgone energy concept helpful in completing Unified Field Theory?
A: Portal necessary for UFT, orgone is universal.
Q: (L) Is orgone energy the same force that was discovered by the Vril Society to develop propulsion into outer space?
Q: (L) Is this Odic Force the same that emanates from crystals as used in Atlantis?
A: No, this has been covered.
Q: (L) Yes I know. Ummm...Did the Egyptians use this force with a metal head band wrapped around the forehead?
Q: (L) Is iron necessary to use this energy?
Q: (L) Does this force have a positive and negative component to it?
Q: (L) Did Einstein acknowledge the concept of orgone energy?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Did it help him with his UFT?
Q: (L) Did the government use orgone energy in the Philadelphia Experiment?
Q: (L) Can orgone energy be used for transportation from one spot on Earth to another?

14 SEPT 2002
(V to Montalk) Now I remember you talking about orgone being a blue color, did you not? (Montalk) Yes. (V) Is there any relationship to orgone?

A: No. Blue color is physiological response the same way a blister is physical response to heat.

Q: (V) Okay, if that is the physical aspect of it, what is the say metaphysical aspect of it?

A: EM energy surge.

Q: (V) When this happened to you did you ask them about it? (L) Yeah, but I don't remember what they said, I'll have to look it up. I think it was something like an energy surge; something like a defensive gesture. (V) Is what Laura is saying is true, is this EM energy surge a defense mechanism?

A: Most often.

Q: (V) Defense mechanism against what?

A: Intrusion.

Q: (V) Well it's cool we got that going on. Did it work?

A: Did it?

Q: (V) That's what I'm asking you guys...oh well, I'm still here.

A: Okay, it worked.

So, it's possible that we could add electro-magnetic processes and if it's true that it's used as a defence mechanism, then perhaps consciousness would have to come before this process the orgone/electro-magnetic process works. Knowledge protects :-)

Hi, Bosphorus1982. From reading your different posts, I wonder if you've read The Wave series by Laura? If not, you can either purchase the books online, or, you can read them for free starting here. If you have read them, maybe re-reading them again would be helpful in answering some of your questions/thoughts. Also, The Secret History of the World, Comets and the Horns of Moses and Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection would be advantageous to read. And, then, there is also High Strangeness. They can all be purchased online at Amazon, Pilule Rouge which is located in France, or Red Pill Press which is located in the United States.

Many sources say God is Energy while some say God is Consciousness. I'd like to know how the Energy differs from the Consciousness. Thanks

Well here's my view fwiw. I think one way of viewing consciousness is in terms our growth of Being. As our inner Being grows so does our consciousness. One can view Being in terms of it's inner and outer aspects (since we live in a duality). The inner/subjective aspect of our Being is what can be called consciousness or the 'inner light' by which we can SEE relationships, meanings and connections between things. So consciousness is an inner light that keeps expanding so we can see and study ourselves and the objective world.

Then there is the outer/objective aspect of Being which is 'materiality' (see Gurdjieff's 'table of Hydrogens' to get a better idea on this). So in order to SEE we need inner light and what generates this inner light is a kind of material 'burning' which are energy transformations from lower to higher quality and fineness in the alchemical apparatus that we call the human body.

I would be curious to know if the "Mana"
NEW MANA TRANSFORMATIONS OF A CLASSIC CONCEPT IN PACIFIC LANGUAGES AND CULTURES as a source of power that is everywhere, relates to orgone energy as defined by Wilhelm Reich.!?

He discovered it first as a biological energy through studies of orgasm and then found it to be present in the Earth's atmosphere.
It is behind cloud forming (and destruction - referred to as cloud-busting). I built a cloud-buster and can attest that it is working as described. This book helped me to get from theory to practice: Amazon.com: The Cosmic Pulse of Life: The Revolutionary Biological Power Behind UFOs (9781585091157): Trevor James Constable: Books

Cs were talking about the weather to be a sub-product of 4D "wars". I wonder, if orgone energy is connected to 4D in a major way?

Back
Top Bottom