Consciousness Levels (as The Work)

goshawks

A Disturbance in the Force
As a kind of HolyDay greeting, I thought I might offer 'my version' of what I have found out in twenty-some years of investigating 'Reality'. I still have not come to a real understanding of Laura's/C's 'Seven Densities', and am interested in how hers/theirs correlates with my own terms. My 'list' has mostly come about through either running into an entity 'in the cornfield' or having someone (mostly 'unseen') friendly or unfriendly 'visit' and I analyze their level. Obviously, I have little-to-no 'proof' of my data, so take them as you will...

Also, I hope to bring a little 'cheer' to Laura's "munch, crunch, yum yum" vision of our future if the Reptilians 'win' as in "Dimensions, Densities, Abductions, etc., Part VI." There is much going on. The C's refer to some of it as below:

Dimensions, Densities, Abductions, etc.
Part IV

Q: (L) Are the Lizard Beings agents for some other group?
A: Well that is a rather simple question. But, there are levels of authority in 4th density STS environment. And these are determined by intellectual and physical prowess, as always, in STS. The "pecking order" as you call it. So, therefore, we could state that at the bottom are those you are familiar with as the Gray beings, and in the middle are those you would call the Lizard Beings, and above there are others that you are not so familiar with, the most commonly known, of course, are the Orion STS.

Part VI

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?
A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'
A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?
A: That's all you need.

The 'cheering' point I would like to make (if you look over my list below) is that there are many players on all levels, both 'galactic' and 'on Earth'. In particular, 'locally' -

Until recently, the (true) Elvish types, being immortal, have been disinterested in human affairs. They felt we were choosing our own level of density. (J. R. R. Tolkien had it half-right. There are indeed Elves, but they exist at the level of our souls, have all the powers of that level of consciousness, and cannot die. They have an 8-ft tall, roughly-human 'shape', but it is an energy body. They can and do read a human's soul. Being soul-level beings, they 'dwell' anywhere they want to - land, sea, or air. They have actually moved away from human-occupied areas, because the level of pain that most humans carry is uncomfortable in some way to them. They also do NOT cohabitate with, steal from, ordinarily 'mess with', or otherwise interact with humans.)

A few years back, Stone-Circle-Entity* types informed the Elvish types of the true situation. Since then, there has been a conscious-human/faerie/elf/s.c.e. 'coalition' - with (true) Angelic types doing whatever they do - that has already begun 'rolling up' various entities (the ones that feed off pain and suffering) from the top down. Again, there is no 'proof' I can demonstrate that this is true. (For the record, I am NOT saying that humans should not do everything they can - internally and externally - to become knowledgeable and active in ways that suit them best.)

So, have hope...

---

Consciousness Levels ('center-of-gravity' model - kind of a 'weighting' of an entity's consc. levels to determine a single number)

(seriously adapted and expanded from an original used in 'The Monroe Institute'...)

01. Lowest (unconscious) Rock
07. Trilithon rocks at Stonehenge

08. Typical Pine trees

06-10. 'Possessed' elite-class humans
07-13. Typical (injured/programmed) humans today

18-21. Reptoid Federation species
17-22. Orion Empire species
19-27. Galactic Confederation species

21. Fully-healed human (non-psychic)

22. Consciousness after leaving body at death

23. Lower astral

22-26. Realm of (real) Faerie types

24. Shaman
25. Saint
26. Sage

26. Highest-consciousness (old) Redwood/Sequoia trees

27. 'Hospital' & transfer level (rebirth or moving-on)

28. Lowest conscious-Ascension level

31-36. Level of human Soul after pain-degradation
32-37. Level of human Soul before pain-degradation

34-38. Realm of (real) Elvish types

37-58. Realm of (real) Stone-Circle-Entity* types

47. Current (Dec. 2007) upper limit of 'pain-as-food' entities

47. Beginning of move out of Space-Time
52. Ending of move out of Space-Time

62-68. Realm of (real) Angelic types

72-76. Unknown type

83-91. Unknown type

88. Original (pre- Jan. 2005) upper limit of 'pain-as-food' entities

91. Highest individual self (Atman?)

226. 'Sanctuary'

400. Highest level ever 'touched' (no info)

* I call them Stone-Circle-Entities because that is where I first encountered them. (Stone circles were built around them to mark their maximum expansion state - kind of a 'sacred-space' boundary.) They can be anywhere they want to be. They appear as a 'dot' when in other realms, unfold to a 'column' as they approach us, and expand into a dome/sphere when they interact with us 'here'. They are very powerful, but 'distant'. However, you can get to know them if you make the effort. Each has a distinct 'character' or ‘mood’. I suspect that the 'Tom Bombadil' character of Tolkien was a reference to S.C.E.s. (I find it interesting that the 'Tom Bombadil' character was left out of the movie...)

Belief in fantasy as substitution for the Work. Sorry Goshawks, but there's no other way to break it to you: there are no others coming to save us. Sure, there is assistance of sorts. But this arises in ways over which you have NO control. You are being deceived by Beings, whether real or imaginary, whose goal amounts to one thing: to prevent you from acting for your own destiny thus keeping you firmly locked within Service To Self. All that we CAN change is our own response to what's going on in our lives at every given moment; the Now, if you will. This conserves energy, increases our awareness and, above all, empowers the Self. You are alone in this endeavour.

Your list appears a little unwieldy and could easily be expanded to include a potentially limitless pantheon of individual theorized species of being. Why do things like "elves" need a level of their own? What about Orcs? Do individual entities have the right to a level all of their own? The idea of seven broad densities makes much more sense to me.

Joe

goshawks said:
As a kind of HolyDay greeting, I thought I might offer 'my version' of what I have found out in twenty-some years of investigating 'Reality'. I still have not come to a real understanding of Laura's/C's 'Seven Densities', and am interested in how hers/theirs correlates with my own terms.
You might want to study the cosmology of Gurdjieff (which is well expressed in the book 'Gnosis' by Boris Mouravieff and in Ouspensky's book 'In Search Of The Miraculous') for a good description of the higher worlds. As I understand it, the world to which you speak is limitless, it's a world of (potential) energy differentials and exchanges, and it is far more uncertain then certain with seemingly endless possibilities for different forms of manifestation of being. Imo, its far better to study the laws of these worlds (instead of the seemingly endess forms) so one may see their lawful correspondences in this world. As above so below.

Thank you all for replying! I appreciate all the viewpoints and suggestions. I realize that there is no way that I can communicate concepts and experiences accumulated over half a lifetime (the semi-conscious half) in a page or two. That is a 'fault' of the medium (writing). So, the best I can do is try to suggest that I have thought long and deeply about matters high and low, from what I call 'All-God' (C's Seventh Level ?) down through middle realms to our situation at the 'receiving end' of 'lessons'. My immediate impulse to post came from reading down through most of the "High Strangeness" articles. (Next, I plan to read "The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive.") I realized that there was a potential 'resource' that I knew about that might open new ways of thinking about dealing with those I whimsically call 'Nasties'. I could either wait until I read much more here to get the main language/concepts down (and be far past the HolyDays), or post and take whatever was lobbed at me for my 'outsider' language/viewpoint. I decided the latter was wiser/more compassionate, so let the conversation begin!

---

starsailor:

In one way, you point to the heart of the matter. As I worked my way up and down the Consciousness Levels, I noticed great differences among how beings on different levels viewed 'Reality'. Toward the lowest, there was the experience of 'individuality', and the posture toward others that you call 'Service to Self'. Higher up, others 'pierced the veil' and noticed that, somehow, 'we are one'. ('Service to Other' candidates ?) Higher still, there emerged the 'knowing' of anything 'below you' as illusion. Finally (and paradoxically, immanently), you approach the level where all literally is One.

Now, the crux of the matter (in my current estimation) lies between the last two levels. Yes, all is indeed illusion, below wherever one is 'residing'. However, there are two possible viewpoints here. First is that - since it is illusion - one should not bother with anything below oneself, and simply have a good time doing whatever you do on that level (including ‘messing’ with the lower levels, since they are only illusions). The second is that, yes, it is indeed an illusion below you, but - since the illusion was ultimately manifested from All-God - it must have some form of 'validity', and should be 'cherished' or 'worked with' in some manner. I am toying with the possibility - in your board-language - that the former may be a kind of 'masked' higher-order STS, while the latter may be the origin of true STO beings.

Yes, I am being deceived. Everything below All-God is deception. And, everything that originates 'above' me (consciousness-wise) is beyond my control. Absolutely true. However, I can either be passive about this or active. I have noticed in my 'travels' that many beings reside in their own small 'niche' of consciousness-level. When you come along and say "hi" and start 'talking' to them, both entities are 'changed' in their Awareness of the Other. Sometimes, it is only polite conversation. Other times, you find common interests. Each level has its own personal level of limitation. (For instance, the 'lower' the entity is, the less 'power' it has, but the more it is likely to use it. Contrarily, the 'higher' the entity is, the more 'power' it has, but the less likely it is to 'act'.) If you go into this 'with eyes wide open', you may not only grow, but do some 'good' (subjectively speaking).

It is impossible to know - even in theory - whether something (an entity, for example) originates 'outside' of you, or simply inside your head (fantasy, in your words). For the moment, I choose to treat these beings as 'outside', all the while maintaining the awareness that it may be simply 'aspects' of my own consciousness. One of my favorite 'treats' - as an example of this - is when I go to a bookstore for a certain book, examine a shelf minutely to determine it is not there, start to walk off, get an 'inner suggestion' to go back and check once more, and there is a copy right among the others that I have just checked. Now, was this an outer change or an inner change?

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to expound on one of my favorite subjects!

---

Joe:

You address a clear 'limitation' of my 'list'. Any list is an artificial subdivision of the All. I toyed with posting a much smaller listing with broader categories, but my final 'intent' was to throw out a larger list so that you/posters/Laura/C's could kind of throw in some 'lines in the sand' as to which of the 'Seven Densities' to which these listings belonged (if you wanted to). Naive, but there it is...

Also, you question, "Do individual entities have the right to a level all of their own?" This is true, as every (illusory) entity is dynamically spread over a bunch of levels, depending on their actions/intent in the (illusory) moment. My 'weighted' number is kind of like (metaphorically) the 'most probable' location you get in quantum mechanics if you try to pin down the location of an electron prior to actually observing it. As it is in the wave form at this point, you can only point to a 'most probable' location. When you observe it and reduce it to its particle aspect, it is indeed most likely to be where you 'plotted it'. However, it may 'pop up' elsewhere. It is in this spirit ( :-) ) that I list consciousness levels. It is kind of a 'most probable' that I 'feel' as I glide through their aspect, or ask Higher Self if it is beyond my 'range'.

Curiously, different 'species' have different consciousness 'spreads'. Think of it like a 'bell curve' of consciousness. Conscious-humans have a very wide bell curve, moving up and down the levels as they want. Elvish types have a narrow bell curve, and prefer to stay where they are. S.C.E.s have an extremely narrow bell curve, but seem to move (most of it) it up or down the 'radio dial' as they desire. Each to their own...

(Based on Laura's communications from the C's on full-blood Reptoid types, I would forecast that they have a narrow bell curve...)

---

kenlee:

Thank you. I will add the books to my (long) list. Appreciate it.

I understand (and appreciate) what you are saying about 'laws' versus 'forms'. Very true. I have tried to address this in two ways. First, I read both 'law-style' books and 'experiential-style' books, and try to reflect back from one to the other. Second, I try to do a version of the (true) 'scientific method'. I do 'digging around' in the actual physical and higher worlds (experiment), and then try to correlate what I have seen/felt with my or other's reflections (theory).

Also, I find that 'digging around' in one entity’s view of reality (illusory or not) helps me to open my 'eyes' to another viewpoint. For instance, the elves believe that part of our legend of Atlantis is due to our 'memory' of them. We used to be of their consciousness-level long ago. When we - in their view at the time - 'chose the descending path', we loaded up with pain. Eventually, our burgeoning numbers caused the elvish types to mainly move into the watery areas of our planet. It was uncomfortable to be next to our pain, and they could be anywhere with equal equanimity. So, why not? Now, you have an 'advanced race' (from our 'falling' viewpoint) disappearing into the sea (from our 'falling' viewpoint), leaving 'survivors' to do as best they can before 'going to sleep' (tried to move a 1000-ton stone lately?). Does any of this sound familiar?

It is all illusory and approximate, but I am way beyond my assumptions of twenty-something years ago...

Hi Goshawks, and welcome to the forum.

Could you provide some evidence for your ideas about various "levels" and what constitutes such? Presenting an opinion without any sort of background serves as noise on this forum. From what I gather, these "entities" are contacts you have made in one way or another, perhaps through some sort of channeling or dreams. What separates Laura's work with the C's is that she has spend much time and effort trying to validate the claims made by the C's, not all of which has been verified. Even the C's claim their channel was not 100% accurate. Not every contact with the "higher" spheres is truthful and benevolent!

You might find the series of podcasts concerning channeling quite interesting: see podcasts #'s 33-36

http://www.sott.net/podcast/index.php

Hi, D Rusak, and thanks for the welcome. I presume you are talking about:
podcast # 36 Channeling and Alien Abduction
podcast # 35 Channeling and Exorcism Pt2
podcast # 34 Channeling and Exorcism Pt1
podcast # 33 SRT and Channeling

I am downloading them, and will listen to them soon.

In the meantime, here are a few semi-answers to your questions.

I am afraid that I have little but 'anecdotal' evidence to provide evidence for my claims. I have no saucer material or captured ET. However, there are some interesting experiences that gradually coalesced around the idea of levels. More on that below.

---

I originally got a sense of different levels when I went to a series of sensitivity classes around 1980 called PSI. One of the very interesting things that happened there was when we were led into a calming meditation. When I reached a certain 'depth', I quite suddenly 'saw' (with my eyes closed) a figure standing still in front of me. Holding this state, I opened my eyes. No one there. Closing my eyes, there 'he' was. I experimented with this for the next twenty minutes, and 'he' was still standing there motionless when the class ended and we got up to leave the room.

---

I fire-walked once. I am both a mystic and an aerospace engineer that "knows aluminum melts at 650 degrees and that fire I am about to step into is over 1000 degrees." Upon walking (multiple steps, orange coals), one foot was fine and one foot was badly blistered. Possibly a divided mind-over-matter?

Also, I had a friend who was a fire-walk instructor and walked hundreds of times. No problem. Once, he had an inspiration to stop in the middle of the coals, reach down, and scoop up a handful of coals. Again, no problem either with feet or hand. Then, he had a thought flash through his mind as he was looking down at his hand holding the coals. He was wearing a wedding ring, and he had the thought that metal conducts heat. You guessed it. Afterwards, the palm of his hand (and his feet) were fine, but there was an angry blister under where the wedding band had been.

Another married friend did a fire-walk, also. He did fine with it until the end, when he lost his "focus" and felt a sharp sting on one foot. Sure enough, afterwards, he found one blister in that exact spot. What was interesting, he found out later, was that his wife (about fifty miles distant) felt a sharp sting and also developed a blister in that spot at the same time.

From the above, the deeper question is "which reality-choice (or level) am I 'within'?" So the words of "'fire burns' matches reality" should be reframed as "'fire burns' matches Western, late 20th century, science-based, human-centered, consensual reality (roughly levels 7-13)."

---

One thing that gave me a profound sense of levels was taking courses in the mid-80s at The Monroe Institute in Faber, VA. To make a long story short, they use nearly-matching sound frequencies sent to each ear to cause the brain to 'hunt' for where the sound is coming from. This causes a lot of traffic over the corpus collosium (the main ‘cable’ that connects the two hemispheres), and this in turn 'balances' the hemispheres and allows for quick, deep meditation. Layered on these sounds are tones that 'entrain' the brain to different levels (they call them Focuses). It does work, and provides ways to reach different levels without 'zoning out' (by varying Beta, Alpha, and Theta brainwave frequencies).

The main intent at TMI is to give participants both the familiarity with what each Focus 'feels like', and a working knowledge of how to get there, stay awake, and work with it. (Their courses are highly recommended.)

One informal 'class' that was done close to TMI at a local resident's house was on spoon-bending. I put my engineer's eye on it, and determined to find out what was actually happening. So, I picked out one heavy spoon, and tested it for yield strength. Then, I put a mild tension on the lip of the spoon, relaxed my body, and moved to the Focus where this was said to happen, eyes wide open. Nothing, nothing, and then a sense of 'shift'. Upon this shift happening, the spoon's handle became like thick taffy, and I spun it easily in several very tight loops. Then, I lost the Focus, and the spoon immediately reverted to stiffness, only with a couple of loops in the area below the bowl. I repeated, with the same spoon, the above sequence a few times. In the end, I definitely proved to myself that this was a real (in my terms) level-shift phenomenon. Others in the room did, too. (I still have the spoon, and additional ones others 'did', lying around somewhere...)

---

Later on, I made a series of trips to various parts of the world. The TMI-honed ability paid dividends when visiting various 'sacred' spots. The Nile temples and the Pyramids of Egypt, Macchu Picchu, Israel, Delphi, etc., all gave very interesting results when I simply stood in one place and 'slid' up or down the levels.

The 'crowning glory' of being able to check levels with what was actually there came during my trips to 'The Blessed Isles'. I went to Britain with Liz because she wanted to do a 'King Arthur' trip. I half dreaded it, because I thought we'd just be seeing a bunch of ruins. However, when I got to a Stone Circle, I started feeling an excitement. So, I did my 'sliding' thing, eyes wide open. That was when I first 'met' Stone Circle Entities.

S.C.E.s appear as a 'dot' to me in the center of stone circles. When they open into our 'realm', they (to my 'vision') first elongate into a vertical line (think of a pillar) and then expand into a 'bubble' or dome shape. Interestingly, the diameter of their 'bubble' exactly matches the diameter of the inside of the original stone circle. This correspondence is across many different stone circles, from large to small. So, I suspect that some of the Old Culture could 'see' these 'folks', and 'mapped out' their boundaries with the stones.

The S.C.E. 'folks' are not build-ups of thoughtforms or ritual energies, but are real, 'live' beings that exist at some pretty high levels (higher than 'elvish' types, lower than 'angel' types). They are immortal, and can't be 'killed'. As such, their viewpoint is radically different than ours. (I.e., they are not some Disney-like character. They are a wholly 'alien' species.) S.C.E.s are typically 'withdrawn' from the human experience, though they are glad to 'talk' and welcome friendly 'company'. Their 'individuality' is as different as one would expect across human cultures. To date, they have all been friendly, except for one that was really abused by humans. (That one is being worked with...)

(The oldest Pueblo in the US has a smaller S.C.E. beneath the village's graveyard. I suspect that the choice of the graveyard site was predicated on the presence of the S.C.E., consciously known or not.)

The island of Iona, off the western Scottish coast, is famed as an early Christian center, from which Christianity spread east to Scotland and England. What is neglected or suppressed is that it was a MAJOR Druid (or whatever you called them, then) center, in earlier times. All sorts of unseen phenomena are concentrated on this one little 1x2 mile island. Sort of a 'hothouse'. I had the funniest thought that this may have been a training area where Druid initiates learned to sense and interact with 'folks' of other realities.

Toward the higher elevations in the 'back' of the island (on a group walk), I began to sense 'shapes' moving along with us. 'Sliding up', I began to 'see' the semi-humanoid energy bodies that I now call (true) Elves. I was totally conscious with eyes wide open. I could 'track' them as they moved and even waved at them, and they were surprised to see that I could do so. Eventually, several of them and I had a long 'talk' on several levels. (Eyes open.) I could ask questions mentally, and get quick, concise (though different) answers. There was also 'soul' talk directly with them, which goes so fast that it sounds like back and forth gibberish.

And, there were many other encounters (wide awake and moving) with (true) Faeries, ghosts, Druid 'ghosts' (more like talking with invisible shamans or saints - very calm and centered in their level, and with the sense that they were where they wanted to be) to 'fill in' what actually occupied various levels.

---

I was very naive in the beginning. Now, I am very aware of the possibility of negative entities or deception. When I have gone to see 'channels' or even politicians, I am constantly on my guard for anything not feeling 'right'. I even had some benefit from internalizing some defensive/offensive radionics training. I have been 'hit' or 'zapped' many times, and worked my way back to clearness.

As of this writing, I have observed or interacted with (what I call) 'possessed' humans (see Bush, Jr.), not-quite humans (see Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. - I have not quite figured this category out yet), pain-filled ghosts, thoughtforms, negative astral types, Greys (not quite physical), and Reptilian types (not quite physical). There have been some very interesting encounters. So far (sometimes with help), various types have been thwarted, and occasionally big 'cleansings' occur.

---

I don't know if the above meets your requirements for evidence of levels. It has been a gradually-growing thing. If I can, I will gladly answer further questions.

goshawks said:
I am afraid that I have little but 'anecdotal' evidence to provide evidence for my claims.
And that is what D Rusak means by 'noise'. This forum works very hard to maintain a high signal to noise ratio - for that reason, we discourage ramblings of opinion and theoretical musings, without some sort of data to support them. You might also want to use the search function for the Monroe Institute and read as many threads as possible in the 'Channel Watch and Cointelpro' section, just to get a feel for the level at which the bar rests for discussion of theoretical musings here.

Okay...

anart:

Nothing I just mentioned was 'theoretical'. It may not suit your norms. I suggest that you go and sit in the center of Stonehenge (not the boundary path) and feel. Or even ask. Same with Iona.

These postings were intended for those with the willingness to sense that there is more to THIS world than theoretical musings. It was for those who actually go out to find what is really there. Good luck to you adventurers.

Since this is not what posters or moderators seem to want to hear, I will now withdraw. I will continue to post hard facts, such as my analysis on 'The Pentagon Strike' - Interview w/cab driver... page 3 (which no one has replied to in any way in 18 days). (I consider these as almost trivial, since this is like getting rid of a snake by beating at its tail.)

Good luck to you alll...

goshawks said:
Okay...

anart:

Nothing I just mentioned was 'theoretical'. It may not suit your norms. I suggest that you go and sit in the center of Stonehenge (not the boundary path) and feel. Or even ask. Same with Iona.
And how do you know that i have not? How do you know that it did not teach me the difference between subjective and objective? You do not - these are your theoretical musings.

go said:
These postings were intended for those with the willingness to sense that there is more to THIS world than theoretical musings. It was for those who actually go out to find what is really there.
No, probably not. It is more probable that 'these postings' were intended for goshawks - to display what he thought would be impressive or inspiring to others since it keeps him so happy in his sleep.

go said:
Good luck to you adventurers.
Somehow, at this point, this seems insincere - I wonder why?

go said:
Since this is not what posters or moderators seem to want to hear, I will now withdraw. I will continue to post hard facts, such as my analysis on 'The Pentagon Strike' - Interview w/cab driver... page 3 (which no one has replied to in any way in 18 days). (I consider these as almost trivial, since this is like getting rid of a snake by beating at its tail.)

Good luck to you alll...
Yes, of course 'you will withdraw '- self-importance is a bugger - it almost always 'wins' - luckily 'almost' is the key.

Back
Top Bottom