Conspiracy Theory run amok

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Someone sent me this from a Facebook post. I haven't verified any of it, but if true, it would be a lot to consider in terms of the C's comment that a one-world government already exists, Trump's passionate support for Israel, and his affinity for Putin. Any thoughts of how much of this is "conspiracy theory" vs. factual information?
Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump are controlled by the Chabad Lubavitch Jewish/Russian organized crime network which controls ALL governments of the world. Every corporate and government official is guilty of treason and therefore fugitives from justice!

Humanity faces another catastrophic world war due to the hatred Cabalist Jews feel for mankind. Chabad believes, “Jews ARE God. Gentiles are insects whose only purpose is to SERVE Jews or die.
Gentiles are animals without souls,” in their eyes.

Chabad Lubavitcher prophet Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902-1994) said Cabalist Jews will rule the world after an apocalypse that they intend to initiate. In the book “Gatherings of Conversations” Rebbe Schneerson tells his followers that Jewish people are an extension of God and Gentiles are destined to serve the Jews.

This Chassid Pharisee Jewish Doomsday sect is deliberately fomenting a "prophesied" Third World War by deliberately promoting a war against Iran with the clear intention of dragging Russia into the final battle of their Apocalypse/ “Gog versus Magog”. In older Bible versions, Gog is called Prince of Rosh – Russian name today for Russia.

Wolfgang Eggert says: “All human history is about Messianic-Satanic Judaism (“Chassidim”); History and politics are a big movie, and they are the directors, bringing Old-Testament-prophecy into reality. They captured Freemasonry by building up the (Jesuit) Illuminati through Rothschild, Jacob Frank and Adam Weishaupt. They made a pact with the British monarchy when they financed William III to become king; They placed the British royals at the head of the Freemasons (King Edward VII was the son of Lionel Rothschild); They made the modern banking system and the Fed (through Rothschild); They made Zionism (see 1895-1957), the world wars, the European Union and so on. They reign through their puppets Rothschild (whose ancestors had been part of the Chassidic cult) and Rockefeller, who were the guiding force behind Bilderberg, the Trilaterals, etc. We are now in the so-called “End Times” and they are trying to foment a “prophesied” Third World War.”

Chabad itself writes: Chabad.org … The prophet Ezekiel describes a climactic war, the Battle of Gog and Magog, that will occur prior to the arrival of the Moshiach (Messiah). Chris Bjerkness agrees: "Redemption requires the “King of the Jews” to rule the world after a nuclear holocaust".

In 2014, the Jewish Rabbinat of Jerusalem formally appointed Putin King of Jews. Arutz Sheva,10 July 2014: Vladimir Putin met with a delegation of rabbis, led by Sephardic Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, former Chief Rabbi Yisrael Meir Lau, Chief Rabbi of Russia Berel Lazar (Chabad Lubawitsh), and rabbis of the Rabbinical Center of Europe (RCE). Rabbi Yosef began by saying “according to the Jewish tradition, your leadership is decided by the kingdom of G-d, King of the world, and therefore we bless you: Blessed is the One who gave of His glory to flesh and blood.”

President Trump´s ties to the Chabad Lubavitch are also deep. Donald’s father Fred moved in the circle of a corrupt powerful New York political fixer and power broker attorney, Abraham (Bunny) Lindenbaum. Bunny moved in Fred C. Drumpf’s circles. They were more than just client and attorney. The two were joined at the hip.

Bunny Lindenbaum was a fanatical Zionist Jew. He was president of the Brooklyn Jewish Community Council, and the Brooklyn Jewish Center (BJC). The BJC is connected directly to United Synagogue of America, the World Zionist Congress, United Jewish Appeal, National Jewish Welfare Board, and the MOSSAD. Bunny Lindenbaum, and his son, Sandy Lindenbaum were high priests of the ultra secret Cabalist Chabad Lubavitch Movement and the Educational Institute Oholei Torah, the Flagship school of Chabad Lubavitch .

Lindenbaum and Scandalous Fred C. [Trump] were clandestinely using HUD and state funds to build a haven and Jewish power base in Brooklyn for Eastern European Mystical Hassidic Chabad Lubavitch Jews at enormous and substantial profits at the taxpayers’ expense. Fred and Bunny were also secretly working with SS Baron Otto Albrecht Alfred von Bolschwing, Israeli Defense Force (IDF), MOSSAD and the newly formed CIA..…

Donald’s great-grandparents, Christian Johannes Drumpf and Katherina Kober, had sons, Christian Drumpf and Christ Christ. Christian was sleazy Freddy’s father. By his name, Christ Christ, most likely converted to Judaism. Nevertheless, Donald’s great-grandmother, Katherina Kober, was Jewish. The surname of Kober is German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from a derivative of the personal name Jakob or Yakov.

Rabbi Shemtov is Chabad’s Washington representative, and his enormous influence was illustrated when he lobbied successfully for the Great Rebbe (Schneerson) to be posthumously awarded the congressional gold medal in 1995, the only religious leader ever to be given the award.

Rabbi Shemtov is an all-pervasive presence in D.C. Sue Fishkoff, author of ‘The Rebbe’s Army: Inside the World of Chabad-Lubavitch’, writes: “It’s not enough that Chabad’s man in D.C. knows the name and phone number of just about every congressman, senator and foreign ambassador in the nation’s capital — he also knows their legislative assistants, their secretaries and the people who clean their offices.”

The Chabad Lubavitch Movement is connected with the Ancient Babylonian Talmudic Pharisaic Universal Noahide Laws of Nimrod. The Babylonian Talmudic High Priests of the Order of the Pharisaic Sun god worshippers of Baal are known as the Mystical Hassidic Chabad Lubavitch.

The Lubavitchers have put together a network that is incomparable for corporate and international espionage as well as for the secret exchange of information.

This Pharisaic Doomsday sect are the rulers of the London City and its Wall Street, USA (Washington DC Constitution 1871) – as well as of the Vatican, and in fact, the world. Converso-Jews arranged the Second Vatican Council and Jesuit Pope Francis was appointed head of the One-World Church by B´nai B´rith brother Shimon Peres. Also the Russian Orthodox Church is infiltrated by Crypto-Jews.

Eustace Mullins says, "the Chabad and their stooges control people by fear of disclosure of dirty spots in their lives. They intoxicate us with fluoride and aspartame, etc. to lower our intellect – to dumb us down. Stalin and Hitler did so, too".

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=900620910148546&set=a.109960099214635&type=3Jews and Trump - Putin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If these people run the world, maybe they will not do that for long. Imho, the west asians will prevail as the most numerous, most industrious, disciplined and resilient of the human species.

JGeropoulas I think the article is really over the top. If both Trump and Putin work for the same party, i.e. Israel, what makes the anti-Russian sanctions necessary? Why all the hysteria? It doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, Trump is influenced by the Jewish lobby but not in a manner the article you posted described. SOTT did a show on Dawson's 2017 documentary God Is Not A Real Estate Agent: Trump's Zionist Ball & Chain, which discussed the topic in a lot of detail. Basically there are both personal and business connections that run very deep and Trump cannot just eject himself from them.

I'm not sure if a transcript is available but it would be worth listening to it to get some idea. Here's the link:

The Truth Perspective: Trump's Zionist Ball and Chain: The Kushner-AIPAC-Port Authority Connection -- Sott.net

As for Putin, there's little, if anything, to show that he acts specifically in Israel's favour. Have you come across any sources that would prove he does?

Have you had a chance to read Alex Krainer's book Grand Deception: The Truth About Bill Browder, the Magnitsky Act, and Anti-Russian Sanctions? I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive but SOTT posted a series of articles that provide a summary. Here they are:

Grand Deception: The 1990s Russian Catastrophe Could Have Been Avoided -- Sott.net
1/6: How Russia decided to go from communism to capitalism in the 1990s
Grand Deception: Russian Lawmakers' Revolt And The 1993 Constitutional Crisis -- Sott.net
Grand Deception: The Strangulation of the Russian Economy in the 1990s Was a Deliberate IMF Policy -- Sott.net
Grand Deception: The American Deep State's Role in 1990s Raid on Russia -- Sott.net
Grand Deception: From USSR to Russia - The Transition That Took Five Million Lives -- Sott.net

If you read the articles you will notice that the Russian side involved in the selling out of (or giving away for free) the Russian wealth to Western parties consisted of Russian oligarchs, largely with Jewish roots. Have a read about Semibankirschina, a group of 7 oligarchs whose illegal and corrupt activities are described in the articles in more detail.

When Putin came to power he put a stop to the sell-out of Russia's wealth. Why would he do that if he was the Jewish king?

Let's take Khodorkovsky as a case study, he's one of the 7 bankers and he is of Jewish descent. Here's a quote from the second article I posted above that may provide some useful context:

(B)efore the auctions, several ministers in Boris Yeltsin’s cabinet diverted large sums of government money from the state banks into the private banks owned by the oligarchs who used it as collateral to issue themselves credit to buy firms through auctions they rigged for their own benefit. As an example, Khodorkovsky’s Bank Menatep obtained the money earmarked to fund the Russian Academy of Science. When Menatep was buying Yukos, Academy of Science employees stopped receiving their salaries.

Now, if Putin was the king of Jews - why would he stop Jewish oligarchs from making money through such corrupt activities? Wouldn't he act in their favour instead?

All things considered, although there are Jewish aspects to both Putin's and Trump's activities, they're not what the author of the article presented.

There are lies on both sides of the spectrum: for example, the mainstream media has portrayed Khodorkovsky as a victim, a political opponent Putin put in jail. You will see from the articles linked above that he certainly deserved to go to jail. On the other hand, 'alternative' media are often a source of disinformation too and the article you posted reads like it is one of them.

A question I always ask myself to determine if there's any truth to a theory is: is there any evidence that supports this? Are there any sources I already trust that have reported anything that can act as evidence of a story being true - or false? In the case of this story - sources I trust prove it wrong. The only purpose behind writing such an article that I can think of would be to make 'conspiracy theorists' look even crazier: "They are already said to believe weird things, let's throw in something super weird so people laugh at everything else they say".

Last edited:
It's not only over the top, the headline is ridiculous and is rather embarrassing to have such a thread title on this forum. Please think about others before you compose your Header.
I thought by having the question mark, I'd softened the edge of the headline, but please feel free to revise it as you see fit.

Back
Top Bottom