Constellation of Virgo/Blackout

Kimber

Padawan Learner
There is an interesting summary found here;
Youtube; SecureTeam; What is Nasa Hiding in this area of Space.

It would be interesting to have feedback from the C's on this. This
area is being hidden, and what can be seen in the infrared is absolutly
awesome. I find it interesting that it is being associated with the "-jezebel-
of Babylon" verse in the book of revelation. Whatever is going on the PTB
do Not want it seen. I wonder why?

If they really wanted to censor it, photoshop is less conspicuous.

One can see the region's images from different surveys. If the image from the IRIS program is displayed in gray colors, it appears that it's not blackened out, but theere is a continuity in the background, only the super bright spot is cut in half. It appears black on colour displays because of high contrast.

_http://aladin.unistra.fr/AladinLite/?target=13%2048%2022.204-08%2029%2017.37&fov=12.12&survey=P%2FIRIS%2Fcolor

Also, attached file.
It is possible that it's a transient event of some sort or a cosmic ray hitting the detector at the wrong time.

Attachments

• smiley.png
    smiley.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 119
I found out that satellite astronomy imagery sensors often have shutters or covers/shields that they can place over very bright sources (like a bright star or planet) so the long exposure of the other stars would develop better. So that could explain it.
The revelation aspect of it seems to be that Jupiter will stay in Virgo for 9 months, but as Jupiter takes 12 years to orbit the Sun and it appears to travel through 12 constellations, then it might not be such a rare occurrence?

Back
Top Bottom