Copenhagen Conference Propaganda Video

What's interesting is to think about who these videos are really designed for. Can you imagine if those representatives from each country know what propaganda is, how to use it, the 'necessity' for using it...I would certainly think they would recognize it.

Could it be possible they don't?

Buddy said:
What's interesting is to think about who these videos are really designed for. Can you imagine if those representatives from each country know what propaganda is, how to use it, the 'necessity' for using it...I would certainly think they would recognize it.

Could it be possible they don't?

I think a lot of them probably know that it is propaganda but they are not going to speak out against it. I think that this video is intended for those viewers that are not aware about propaganda and that are susceptible to it. I think there are some that are aware of the propaganda and are benefiting from it and then I think there are those that are definitely unaware. And then there are a few that are aware of it but are against it and fighting against it.

I don't know if you already have seen this vid which clearly shows active censorship going on during climategate in Copenhagen

__http://www.wykop.pl/ramka/272272/cenzura-na-konferencji-klimatycznej-w-kopenhadze

Back
Top Bottom