Cord Cutting, Practices, Archangel Michael

Truthseeker101

Padawan Learner
FOTCM Member
Hello everyone,

I searched but was unable to find a section where people discuss cord cutting the way I am thinking about it. I am reading a book by Mary Mueller Shutan called The Complete Cord Course. I am trying to better learn how to psychically clean up my act.

After having a remote healer remove and or cut a cord that was wreaking havoc on my health(I felt it in the moment that the attachment released), I am naturally more interested in learning how to both recognize and remove if possible these energetic attachments that are weighing me down. Rightly or wrongly, I feel like I have a lot of cords that are causing me digestive issues, lack of energy and brain fog in general. I wanted to ask and draw on Forum members experiences and guidance about this subject. I regularly practice EE, POTS meditation and meditation on occasion as well but am particularly interested in members practices where they perhaps scan their body and go through the chakras and feel like they are seeing a cord in their mind's eye ... and then how they approach it. How they approach removing and or cutting the cord if it is seen as necessary.

I had had a series of dreams a while back about the Archangel Michael and honestly didn't know what to do with the information presented to me by my dream maker. The author of this book I am reading says that the Archangel Michael is associated with the cutting of cords and to call on him if it feels right to do so for this process. All of this seems pretty out there to me except for the fact that it really feels like I do have a mess of cords attached in certain places of my body. Any and all help appreciated.

AFAIK, Cord cutting always referred to the umbilical cord, meaning to be moving towards self-sufficiency and autonomy and away from dependency. Secondarily, perhaps it means to let go of some kind of crutch; To quit blaming others and to establish healthy boundaries. Beyond that, I'm not sure about the Archangel or your dreams or the new age ways to view this process/phenomenon.

I guess you are referring to “Spirit Releasement Therapy” (SRT) first pioneered by William Baldwin (see here). If you are interested in the topic, it is definitvely a must read.

Some of us had sessions with a parctitioner a few years ago, but soon issues cropped up. From memory there was a general SRT thread, but I am unable to find it at present.

The gist of it is that SRT has its place in healing the body and the soul, but it is not a panacea. It may dislodge an entity of whatever sort (and Baldwin goes into great details about the different types), but if you do not follow that up with mental and spiritual hygiene, you will attract other critters.

Basically, that means in the Gurdieffian sense to ‘clean up your machine” to get rid of ‘programs’ that run the show and to become the ‘master of the carriage’. Or to put it shorter: good old WORK. Once the ‘territory’ becomes healthier, it will lose attraction for these entities to latch onto you.

This is a very brief overview, maybe others can chime in and add to that.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
From Amazon's description :

The Complete Cord Course: Working with Cords through Energy Work and Shamanic Healing

"Learn simple and clear ways to discover and work with energetic cords. Cords are our energetic attachments to people whom we have interacted with. We need cords to feel connected, form emotional bonds, and to develop empathy for our fellow human beings. But we are likely walking around with hundreds if not thousands of cords to the people that we have met throughout our lifetimes. Many of these cords from past relationships can simply be cleared. Others to current or more complex relationships may need more intermediate tools to be worked with. We can also work with cords that are a natural part of our energetic blueprint and that connect us to our greater spiritual nature. Learn how to discover and work with cords to past lives, ancestors, and your future. Gain deep spiritual insight from cords that connect us to our destiny, astral, etheric, and mental "bodies", and to the cosmos itself.Each section will teach you how to find cording mechanisms, what they are for, and how to utilize them to heal or to gain spiritual insight."

HI Truthseeker101,
Sounds a bit fuzzy and way too ambitious for a simple book, IMHO.

I felt it in the moment that the attachment released

I feel like I have a lot of cords that are causing me digestive issues, lack of energy and brain fog in general

it really feels like I do have a mess of cords attached in certain places of my body

What you said may have something to do with somatization ..?
Keep us posted, regards.

I guess you are referring to “Spirit Releasement Therapy” (SRT) first pioneered by William Baldwin (see here). If you are interested in the topic, it is definitvely a must read.

Some of us had sessions with a parctitioner a few years ago, but soon issues cropped up. From memory there was a general SRT thread, but I am unable to find it at present.

The gist of it is that SRT has its place in healing the body and the soul, but it is not a panacea. It may dislodge an entity of whatever sort (and Baldwin goes into great details about the different types), but if you do not follow that up with mental and spiritual hygiene, you will attract other critters.

Basically, that means in the Gurdieffian sense to ‘clean up your machine” to get rid of ‘programs’ that run the show and to become the ‘master of the carriage’. Or to put it shorter: good old WORK. Once the ‘territory’ becomes healthier, it will lose attraction for these entities to latch onto you.

This is a very brief overview, maybe others can chime in and add to that.

Hope that helps!
I am familiar with William Baldwin's work and have read much of it. Perhaps that is what is going on as Laura has said something to the effect of ... it is the rare person that doesn't have some attachments hanging around. But there are people who rightly or wrongly believe in this stuff and use it regularly even if it is primarily a temporary fix .... were it not for my own physical body experience of it, I wouldn't give it much credence. Perhaps it is the belief centers being activated or even more than that. Rightly or wrongly I believe I am doing the work to the best of my ability so as not to attract NEW attachments. I also believe I may have a bunch of cords attached to me that are mostly old that I have not let go of ... I was hoping this technique may help me release some of the old stuff. At times, my therapist can be a remote healer of sorts and can see in her minds eye certain things that are going on in my body. She could see the attachment in the solar plexus area and who the attachment/cord went to and I felt it loosen it's grip with whatever she did when she was in there after I gave her permission. I agree that it could also be somatization. But what ever it is, it is a wakeup call. I have C Diff that keeps coming back and have been going through a rough time with that condition. Also a lot of tooth problems ... something psychological is not digesting within me and I am on a path to discover what is goin on.

From Amazon's description :

The Complete Cord Course: Working with Cords through Energy Work and Shamanic Healing

"Learn simple and clear ways to discover and work with energetic cords. Cords are our energetic attachments to people whom we have interacted with. We need cords to feel connected, form emotional bonds, and to develop empathy for our fellow human beings. But we are likely walking around with hundreds if not thousands of cords to the people that we have met throughout our lifetimes. Many of these cords from past relationships can simply be cleared. Others to current or more complex relationships may need more intermediate tools to be worked with. We can also work with cords that are a natural part of our energetic blueprint and that connect us to our greater spiritual nature. Learn how to discover and work with cords to past lives, ancestors, and your future. Gain deep spiritual insight from cords that connect us to our destiny, astral, etheric, and mental "bodies", and to the cosmos itself.Each section will teach you how to find cording mechanisms, what they are for, and how to utilize them to heal or to gain spiritual insight."

HI Truthseeker101,
Sounds a bit fuzzy and way too ambitious for a simple book, IMHO.

What you said may have something to do with somatization ..?
Keep us posted, regards.
I agree that it sounds fuzzy but I think there is some merit/truth to the practices within the fuzziness that is helping people. Thanks for referring me to somatization!

I am familiar with William Baldwin's work and have read much of it. Perhaps that is what is going on as Laura has said something to the effect of ... it is the rare person that doesn't have some attachments hanging around. But there are people who rightly or wrongly believe in this stuff and use it regularly even if it is primarily a temporary fix .... were it not for my own physical body experience of it, I wouldn't give it much credence. Perhaps it is the belief centers being activated or even more than that. Rightly or wrongly I believe I am doing the work to the best of my ability so as not to attract NEW attachments. I also believe I may have a bunch of cords attached to me that are mostly old that I have not let go of ... I was hoping this technique may help me release some of the old stuff. At times, my therapist can be a remote healer of sorts and can see in her minds eye certain things that are going on in my body. She could see the attachment in the solar plexus area and who the attachment/cord went to and I felt it loosen it's grip with whatever she did when she was in there after I gave her permission. I agree that it could also be somatization. But what ever it is, it is a wakeup call. I have C Diff that keeps coming back and have been going through a rough time with that condition. Also a lot of tooth problems ... something psychological is not digesting within me and I am on a path to discover what is goin on.
I think it’s important to deal with your symptoms on the physical level also if you are not doing this already?

As for cord cutting, when I detect I have been feeding something (I just call them thought blobs) through my own and other peoples thoughts and actions I stop doing that and visualise slicing through the tentacles that are connecting me to the thing I’m feeding. Then I may need to repeat this as a discipline a few times to clean it up completely. If other people want to keep feeding it, they can have it.

back in the late 80s when i was on my new age ramblings I bought a copy of Cutting the Ties That Bind by Phyllis Krystal. Me and some friends used to do guided meditations and visualisations using the techniques in the book . Ultimately they are all devices and methods to facilitate letting go of habitual behaviors etc - however I found out there are many more comprehensive ways to do this the list is to numerous mention !! I guess back then I thought it was just a question of waving a few crystals and doing some visualisations and voila ! problem fixed and sorted !

Cutting the Ties That Bind Phyllis Krystal - first published 1982

she was a follower of sai baba ... ... hmm

Thank you for sharing these links and this information. I remember landing on some discussion on the board years ago about Patrick and then it looked to me that it had been taken down. I was not a member of FOTCM at the time and imagined it could have been attracting unwanted attention. The radio interview is helpful ... special thanks to whoever transcribed it. The quote below is probably part of what is going on with me. There is knowing this ... and then there is the hard part ... figuring out what on earth or non earth to do about it??? I am struggling to let go of these "Soul Fragments" I live 3000 miles away but that is not helping and next to no contact is barely working. I think all the time about Laura speaking in the last session transcript about .... how could you be angry with a computer program ... and I think, how can I learn how not to think about this person and get them out of my field. Definitely a tough one. I would add that this relationship has been the single hardest challenge in my life .... hands down. But this information gives me hope.

"Very often we have soul fragments of parents. So if you have a very overbearing mother that wants to control your life, even while she's living, she can still send soul fragments to kind of like be in you. You'll have people like "I can hear my mother constantly twenty four hours a day in my ear" and that happens, it's very frequent. It's a fairly common occurrence just because mother has soul fragments attached to the daughter or son and we have to work on the energy of the person to be able to be comfortable to release those soul fragments.

Thank you for sharing these links and this information. I remember landing on some discussion on the board years ago about Patrick and then it looked to me that it had been taken down. I was not a member of FOTCM at the time and imagined it could have been attracting unwanted attention. The radio interview is helpful ... special thanks to whoever transcribed it. The quote below is probably part of what is going on with me. There is knowing this ... and then there is the hard part ... figuring out what on earth or non earth to do about it??? I am struggling to let go of these "Soul Fragments" I live 3000 miles away but that is not helping and next to no contact is barely working. I think all the time about Laura speaking in the last session transcript about .... how could you be angry with a computer program ... and I think, how can I learn how not to think about this person and get them out of my field. Definitely a tough one. I would add that this relationship has been the single hardest challenge in my life .... hands down. But this information gives me hope.

"Very often we have soul fragments of parents. So if you have a very overbearing mother that wants to control your life, even while she's living, she can still send soul fragments to kind of like be in you. You'll have people like "I can hear my mother constantly twenty four hours a day in my ear" and that happens, it's very frequent. It's a fairly common occurrence just because mother has soul fragments attached to the daughter or son and we have to work on the energy of the person to be able to be comfortable to release those soul fragments.
Along with soul fragments, we have the inherited DNA to anchor those fragments.

I had a dream many years ago.

In the dream I was walking down the street of a city and suddenly I realized that I have devices connected to my whole body. The devices had small protruding antennas.

So I got angry and I started to remove them by extracting them from my arms.

So I woke up.

Also, several years ago I had the suspicion that there were people among us who were not people like the others.

Then a new partner started working with me. He appeared to be silly in his interactions with others, very childish. The striking thing was that he physically had strangely wide hips (like a woman's), something very rare in a man. He reminded me of Egyptian representations of Akenaten.

In addition, his right hand had only three fingers. It was not a malformation or an injury. The hand was perfect in its form and function, but with only three fingers.

He had a work disability recognized for that, by his hand.

Well, just a strange looking person who was born with a defect in his hand, right?

Another strange thing is that once in a conversation about some trivial topic, like a car model for example, he would search for the car model on his smartphone and he would show me the search in three or four seconds.

Rare, but only someone savvy with technology, although the reaction time of opening the browser, entering the search, choosing the result, and then displaying it necessarily should have taken longer.

Rare, but it can still be skill and that's it.

The thing is that one day when I was alone with him, I wanted to tell him my suspicions that he was something more than what he appeared. I didn't know how to do this, so in a state similar to meditation while looking for the words, I told him something about how I had read on the internet that there was a civilization that people didn't know about and that they lived among us.

While I was saying that to him in that meditation-like state, I unconsciously moved my left hand closer to the index finger of my right hand. I felt a small metal cable and I pulled on it.

From the index finger of my right hand came a cable attached to a small device.

I felt perfectly how it came out of my flesh.

When it came out completely, I released it and before reaching the ground the device dissolved in the air and disappeared.

The partner next to me said nothing at any time, but I saw perfectly how he saw what I was taking from my finger and he followed the object with his eyes while he fell to the ground.

In short, in that state of meditation, I inadvertently extracted from my body something that was not seen with the naked eye.

I therefore believe that many of us have these "connections" installed, but as the C's say, a plug does not work if you do not give it electricity.

We cannot remove the connections, but we can prevent them from working by not giving them power.

We cannot remove the connections, but we can prevent them from working by not giving them power.
Not giving the connection power has been what I have been so miserably failing at for years. In my Jungian work, at the end of it all it kind of boiled down to ... "maybe the best you can do is occasionally give the dog a bone or break even with the devil". I believe this is wise. But this approach is not working for me ... clearly ... as my colon is letting me know emphatically. I still believe in the wisdom of this approach, but just question my ability to do it ... not a master of cutting the power through monitoring my thinking and simply changing the channel ...as I am still working on it. Hopefully I am close to a tipping point and/or that key piece of information is coming that will help me change my phase so to speak. In the meantime I am doing what I can to help my situation. Super grateful for members that have posted on this thread ... it really helps me trust in the process.

After reading the transcript from the SRT SOTT radio podcast, to use the podcast language, I would say it is stuck emotions that I have not learned how to release ... not even sure what I feel like I gain by keeping them around. I feel like these stuck emotions keep me primed for giving the connections electricity and I am trying to remove them. I am considering contacting Patrick for a session.

I also do believe Patrick when he mentions that the stuck emotions are what attract the attachments in the first place ... a kind of beacon of light for them to notice and latch on. I had a spiritual teacher who used to talk about various practices and one that Resonated for me was simply spending time in nature in the woods away from people being very quiet with one's thoughts. He used to speak about negative critters that may be attached to your field simply dropping away after this practice for 3 to 5 consecutive days with the idea being that they were not being fed ... and once they weren't being fed long enough, they would leave. I feel like there is some truth in his description of this process while simultaneously knowing that there is a lot going on and it could be described a lot of different ways. In any event, ridding oneself of energetic attachments and releasing ones own stuck emotions is a big part of the work.

I would say it is stuck emotions that I have not learned how to release ... not even sure what I feel like I gain by keeping them around. I feel like these stuck emotions keep me primed for giving the connections electricity and I am trying to remove them. I am considering contacting Patrick for a session.
Have you thought of doing Eiriu Eolas as a possible remedy? The thread about it is here. There's also a FAQ available. Maybe worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom