Corona craziness

XPan

The Living Force

This reminds me of a message from my subway work

here in Stockholm, where I just read minutes ago; that the section which handles "Lost and Found" items, saying; from now on if we find gloves and scarfs on the subway, those should not be sent there, but instead thrown away.

"Because of corona" :rolleyes:

These are the kind of news from LaLaLand Sweden - which is deeply asleep :umm: (Or at least I get the impression, of that they are deeply asleep)

XPan

The Living Force
So silly. 🤭
but poor dog 😬

photo_2022-02-06 16.49.31.jpg

From a german meme
with former chancellor Merkel and former health minister Spahn 🙄

Merkel_and-Spahn.jpg

Mars Attacks!

(from NuoViso/Nuoflix which got a very gifted illustrator in the fold, who is drawing hysterically funny posters, in which he mixes famous Hollywood movies with leading people pushing the the Plandemic at all costs)

photo_2022-02-06-17.06.40.jpg

Germany's Health Minister Karl Lauterbach & The Joker

photo_2022-02-06-17.15.03.jpg

Total Recall

photo_2022-02-06-17.16.31.jpg

Hi_Henry

The Living Force
Things have calmed down with Rogen and those Freedom loving artists like Joni Mitchell and the Canadian crooner. But out of the blue I find out that Joni was like Trudeau into making her face black.

On Halloween of 1976, a week before her thirty-third birthday, singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell strutted into a Los Angeles party in dark pancake makeup and a pimp’s suit and passed for a black man. For the next six years, Mitchell appeared intermittently in this character, whom she named Art Nouveau. On the cover of the December 1977 double-album Don Juan’s Reckless Daughter (DJRD), Art strides confidently into the foreground while the blonde singer frolics behind him.

1644782550684.png

1644782672578.png

Wow, back on Spotify is Mr. Young

Top Bottom