@Gaby I know it's a lot to ask, but could you consider merging the information in you recent posts into a SOTT-article? I think what you've been saying, especially about the situation with primary healthcare vs ICU:s, would be crucial information to get out there. Maybe others could help putting it together, with your permission of course.

@Gaby I know it's a lot to ask, but could you consider merging the information in you recent posts into a SOTT-article? I think what you've been saying, especially about the situation with primary healthcare vs ICU:s, would be crucial information to get out there. Maybe others could help putting it together, with your permission of course.

That has already being thought and asked, and I gave my consent. I can think of 6 posts I've written in this thread that will make a good article of "First Do No Harm". People are myopic, and they clearly need to be better informed. I'll be busy today, expecting to do around 80-100 phone calls to those who are prevented from seeing us just today to see how they're fairing, but we'll see about getting something done ASAP.

That has already being thought and asked, and I gave my consent. I can think of 6 posts I've written in this thread that will make a good article of "First Do No Harm". People are myopic, and they clearly need to be better informed. I'll be busy today, expecting to do around 80-100 phone calls to those who are prevented from seeing us just today to see how they're fairing, but we'll see about getting something done ASAP.
Wonderful, many thanks!

This is not a hoax.

Hi Donjuan,
Thank you for your reports. I think nobody is saying the virus isn't real or doesn't cause illness. And it may be true that something is going on in some regions in Italy that is abnormal. But we all need to keep a cool head here, especially perhaps people like you who are in the front lines of this. This means looking at the SEASONAL and NATIONAL flu statistics and see whether the additional numbers of Covid cases are even noticable in the stats.

Any other day, the problems you are referring to would be an interesting anomaly that local doctors and authorities should look into. But they probably wouldn't even make it into your national media, much less CNN! Most importantly, the questions is whether this warrants economic, social and political suicide of the whole world!

This whole thing is a hoax not in the sense that there is no virus, but in the sense that we don't have anything resembling a pandemic, much less a global one!

Besides, the questions Gaby raised still stand, such as:

* What does "COVID suspect" mean? Were they tested? If so, only for COVID or for other viruses or bacterial infections as well? And is ER access in any way privileged to "suspected COVID cases"?

* Are these extra beds you refer to full? If so, with tested Covid patients? Do they have symptoms BECAUSE covid or WITH covid? Are they tested for other things as well? Have they other illnesses? How grave are the symptoms - and would they be hospitalized without the corona panic?

* Are these cases of young covid patients tested? What are the symptoms? Do they die or recover? Would they be hospitalized without the panic?

* As you say, there may be a massive number of infected we don't know about, which means the mortality rate is extremely low, no? Which makes the whole problem a non-problem, with the possible exception of a few local hospitals being stressed out because some extra cases?

* Assuming that it is true that there were 600 deaths in Italy in one day, was this an anomaly? Or was it lots of deaths every day? How do these numbers register in the seasonal national stats compared with an average flu season?

Since Putin has fall in line with the Corona major coup plot, I am trying to find countries not currently under lock down. Singapore has perform very well, they were accepting cruise ships up to two weeks ago not so sure about that now though. Other Countries not under lock down are Mexico,Belarus and Belize. Hopefully we can highlight some of those countries in this thread.

Currently here in Taiwan we are not under national lockdown. Even though Taiwan was one of the first countries to announce covid-19 cases, the current confirmed cases stands at 267 of 28507 tested and 2 deaths. Most recent cases are imported. The biggest announcement has been the barring of most foreign nationals entering Taiwan. Due to high testing, tracing and strict quarantining from the onset of the epidemic in China, Taiwan has managed to prevent a major outbreak or communal spread. Some might say that some measures taken such as cellphone tracing of individuals in 14 day quarantine is a tad authoritarian, others will say its an ok tradeoff compared to total national lockdown.

In general citizens were on high alert from the beginning of the epidemic and chose for themselves to practice social distancing, hygiene, mask wearing etc., they weren't forced to by authorities. It's pretty normal here during flu season to have a bottle of hand sanitiser in each classroom, at shopping malls and for citizens to wear masks. They wear masks out of consideration for others, as it's usually the sick or elderly who wear them.

In my small town, the community spirit is still pretty high. People in the park, doing all their normal activities, the outside food markets and night maket are still going on as normal. I still hear laughter from the elderly across the road at the Hakka center and children chatting and playing. When I did go into the city for some shopping, everything appeared the same on the outside but I could pick up a subtle tension, maybe because I wasn't wearing a mask or because I'm a foreigner and they're nervous of foreigners bringing in the virus. I chose to smile and nod a greeting and this helped to diffuse the tension.

I haven't had a TV since 2011 but due to all the news on this forum about what's happening in other countries I decided to watch some News on live Youtube feeds. It's so incredibly surreal, almost like observing through a portal into an alternate universe.

This has already been mentioned but I found another article from a French newspaper, LADEPECHE, on the topic.
Here the link:
Coronavirus : une "étrange pneumonie" circulait dans le nord de l'Italie dès novembre - Selon le docteur Giuseppe Remuzzi, directeur de l’Institut de recherche pharmacologique de Milan, le coronavirus aurait circulé en Italie avant même son apparition en Chine.

Translation:
Coronavirus: a "strange pneumonia" was circulating in northern Italy as early as November
According to Dr. Giuseppe Remuzzi, director of the Pharmacological Research Institute of Milan, the coronavirus has been circulating in Italy even before its appearance in China.

Dr Giuseppe Remuzzi, director of the Milan Institute for Pharmacological Research, says that a "strange pneumonia" was circulating in northern Italy as early as November 2019, weeks before doctors were informed of the coronavirus epidemic in China.
In an interview with NPR, he said that he had only recently heard from Italian doctors about "very strange, very serious cases of pneumonia, especially in elderly patients, in December and even last November".
"This means that the virus was circulating, at least in Lombardy, before we knew about the appearance of Covid-19 in China," he says.
These claims come while scientists continue to search for the origin of the coronavirus. According to a report in the South China Morning Post, the first Chinese cases of the virus occurred in mid-November.
The scientific community's current idea is that the first infection in Lombardy was the result of contact between an Italian and a Chinese man in late January. However, if it can be shown that the coronavirus was circulating in Italy as early as November, this theory would be reversed, Today said.

After the Darwin's Black Box stuff, the energy shifted again and I no longer felt this undercurrent regarding the centrality of comets; I felt much more on the same page again with the forum's overall cosmological outlook. DBB wasn't really any sort of revelation to me, but I had told Laura in the Denisovans thread that I didn't think she would be able to back up much of the Cassiopaeans' stuff regarding forbidden archaeology subjects through ordinary means because so much has been lost to the sands of time and deliberate obfuscation. I guess she kind of surprised me on that account.

@Neil,

I read your post in The Forgotten Exodus and it really spoke to me. I can see that these kinds of discussions kind of float in between 2 worlds sometimes. It is not like we need to discount the role of viruses but focusing more on the designers and who they are, where did they come from and where are they now may be worth the effort. With this thread and the last session, we can see that there is a possibility that this virus can make our physicality "variable" even towards an STS or STO direction. Who would have thought about that?

I don't know whether I should post here or the new session (maybe cross-post later).

We know that we have 3D labs/bases creating bio-weapons out of viruses so what would a 4D lab/base look like? I don't know but I remember one session that mentions an artificial construction/HQ in our solar system.

Session 4 December 1999 (Frank was present so who knows how that might make a difference):
Q: Now, according to some information posted on the Millennium Group site, there are some photographs that seem to indicate that there IS something anomalous in orbit around the Sun... maybe a new "planet, " or something. Is there a new object in our solar system in a close orbit around the sun?

A: Maybe.

Q: There is conjecture that this object appeared around the time of the passage of the Hale Bopp comet. Is that the case?

A: No.

Q: Is this object that is possibly in orbit around the sun, is it a natural or artificial construction?

A: Latter.

Q Who constructed it?

A: Orion STS.

Q: What is it?

A: HQ.

Q: The Orion Headquarters?

A: For your star system.

Q: Okay, you said "maybe" to this being a "new object." When did it arrive, or when was it placed there?

A: You measure "time" linearly.

Q: Can we give it a "linear" definition, or does it come and go through some sort of portal in terms of time, in a cyclical way, or a variable and selective way?

A: Yes, but it arrived at that coordinate 26730 years ago, sort of.

Q: What is its orbit, or distance from the Sun?

A: 31,230,000 miles.

Q: How large is this object?

A: 1005.6 kilometers diameter.

Q: What is the general configuration or shape of it? (A) A sphere, a ball, a disc, a cylinder?

A: Partial sphere, hexagonal.

Q: (A) Is it in a circular orbit or an elliptical orbit?

A: Circular. Rotation is altered by guidance system, gravitationally powered.

Q: What is its angle to the plane of the ecliptic?

A: 21 degrees.

Q: Okay, you said that it is "headquarters," so that answers what it does. And, it did not arrive with Hale Bopp. Just off to the side, was there REALLY a Hale Bopp companion - this rumor just won't die!?

Q: Now, what do these Orions DO in this object? I mean, isn't it a little warm so close to the sun? I know. That's a stupid question. Space is cold.

A: Yes, and study magnetism for answers.

Q: Do Orions LIVE in this object?

A: Close.

Q: Do they use it as a transfer portal?

A: Yes.

Q: So, it is a doorway, so to speak?

A: Doorway as are many.

Q: How many of these objects are in our solar system?

A: Two.

Q: Where is the other one?

A: Outside, on the fringe of the solar system.

I figure an HQ might logically have some lab capability (or not).

What if our races were engineered in Orion labs?

Session 24 September 2001:
Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

This is admittedly a bit off the beaten path of the Coronavirus creation/creators but just an excursion into what creators might use labs to create as in the following session:

Session 23 August 2001:
Q: (L) Okay, that makes sense. So the Sumerian contribution to the Bible stories mix is the enslavement idea. They had this ancient legend of having been genetically created to be slaves. They were servants to the gods, but not the Pharaoh. Okay, going in another direction: what was the use of the "12 mirrors" that the Chinese emperor Huang Ti supposedly used?
A: Collection of energy.
Q: (L) Were they really mirrors?
Q: (L) Okay. They were just perceived as "mirrors" by the people who saw them, or the transmission of the information was corrupted. (A) What energy did they collect?
A: Electromagnetic.
Q: (L) What was this energy used for?
A: Power for his craft and other machines.
Q: (L) Well, where did Huang Ti come from?
A: Orion Lab.

Q: (L) And he had things that were described in the literature as robots or mechanical guys, didn't he? So those were his other machines. What did these machines do?
A: Many things.

Huang Ti does not sound like a "virus" to me. It seems that yes a virus might be easy to create if you can create a Huang Ti.

It seems only logical that at the 3D STS level we would royally screw up our experiments with viruses but that is just my current viewpoint.

It almost feels like I am waiting for the "bizarre" to happen so I don't feel overly sci-fi in my thinking.

The other interesting thing is that in Spain they announced the benefit of this drug from the beginning. And what did they decided? To restrict the prescriptions only for hospital use. Essentially, piling up more of the workload to the hospital setting when the majority of the doctors (those in primary health care) are NOT located. I can't prescribe it any more, only to chronic patients who have lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. So even more work to the ER and those in the hospitals!
This seems to me like genocide. First they restrict access to lifesaving treatments for very sick people (including hydroxychloroquine). Then they go and foist mandatory vaccines on everyone, like a bunch of medical fascist brown shirts.

Thank you for the advice.
We normally use piperacillin/taz with bacterial pneumoniae but in most severe/moderate hospitalized case of covid pneumoniae there is always a super imposed bacterial infection which complicate and worsen the situation. So the piperacilline can be very useful.
Can i ask you what "extra" effects do you see?

Severe myopericarditis and a strange cryptogenic organizing pneumonia. Gaby can give more details of the medical variety when she has time. Complete recovery from both, apparently, with the piperacillin.

The way this "pandemic" is being managed is absolutely senseless. And it is obvious that it is being done to CREATE the illusion of a horrible situation.

Basically, they are cancelling nearly ALL basic medicine for populations, telling them "we need all resources for the pandemic." They are making it impossible for those persons to be seen by doctors or treated for non-hospitalization causes. And then, making it impossible for them to be hospitalized if the non-treatment leads to worsening conditions that are non-Corona Virus related!!!

Okay, so most people with the virus should stay at home and take some meds or not. A percentage of cases (depends on demographics) do need to be hospitalized. But not nearly so many as is being claimed.

What can be the outcome? A lot of deaths from other conditions that are not being treated and followed? Many people realizing that this is happening. And not just the patients, but the doctors who are seeing that their regular patients are being shunted aside by the rules, while the numbers of seriously ill people with Corona Virus are simply not materializing. So doctors know what's going on too, if they are paying attention and are not overwhelmed by the propaganda to think that any person with corona virus is a threat to humanity.

At the end of all this, many ordinary people will know that it was mishandled, and many doctors will know (if not most or even ALL of them). So, what's going to happen? Are they going to force doctors to sign non-disclosure agreements so they won't tell???

Just a supposition : Vicenza (Veneto region in Italy) is one if the two starting points/sites of the CV outbreak and there we have two big US military complexes. In tracking the CV "zero patient" one of the leads pointed to a man living in Vicenza who traveled to Lombardia region... so maybe in Italy too the virus was introduced by american soldiers...

Back
Top Bottom