Well I wouldn’t get all worked up like this guy, that’s for sure. I’ve had symptoms exactly as he describes (it was about 24 years ago and I got the damned vaccine that year). This whole thing he describes as “hell” sounds like the result of panic and trying to get a doctor to intervene in a flu running its course.

In my case, I basically lied in a blanket on the floor of my apartment doubled over with my muscles in agonizing spasms and coughed myself raw. My fever ran 103.4 for about three days, and then it burned itself out. I was most definitely miserable, but that’s the flu.

On a side note, that was the last year I got vaccinated. I didn’t get the flu again for 20 years, until one time when I was in the hospital for my liver. A nurse walked up and stuck me before I could ask her what it was. It was the flu vaccine. “I saw in your chart you haven’t had yours.” I was mad as hell. And I got the damned flu! Bitch!:curse::lol:

There was a page in Chinese on Xinhuanet.com 我们在一起,打赢这一仗——抗击新冠肺炎疫情在行动_新华网 I used the Google translate extension in Chrome to discover headlines about the current presentation of the situation:

Xi Jinping hosted the twelfth meeting of the Central Committee of Comprehensive Deepening Reform
Xi Jinping: In response to the shortcomings and deficiencies exposed by the epidemic, we must make up for shortcomings, plug loopholes, and strengthen weak points to improve the major epidemic prevention and control systems and mechanisms and improve the national public health emergency management system

Li Keqiang chaired a meeting of the Central Leading Group on New Coronary Pneumonia
The meeting pointed out that all relevant departments in all regions should implement the important speech of General Secretary Jinping and the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee, and follow the deployment of the Central Leadership Group for epidemic response, highlight the key points, take overall planning into account, classify guidance, and implement policies by districts to resolutely win the epidemic. Prevent and control the people's war, general war, and blockade, and strive to achieve this year's economic and social development goals and tasks.

good news
Epidemic situation
Important comments
Epidemic prevention and control
First line of anti-epidemic group
Focus on safe return journeys
On the above page I found, a link to a page with some statistics:
Below are some screen shots:
1581688308333.png
Below to the left the red line is close to the point where 5000 would be. Corresponding to the +5090 under "Cumulative confirmed cases" in the image above to the lower right. In the video Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? it was mentioned that there had been 15000 new cases in one day, so the new cases are probably marked by the red line. It is hard not to notice the sharp rise and the sharp decline, the population probably knows how to interpret diagrams and numbers like that. After all, life has to go on and people need to get back to work, otherwise more people will die from not working, than would have died from the infection. For this reason it would be an advantage to show that the infection is on retreat.

1581688459717.png
Also there is a map that day by day follows the situation. If one holds cursor over an area it will tell you which province it is, this is the latest map from February 13, 2020:
1581689138113.png

The signs in this blue field do not get translated, but going back and forth I found that: death is 死亡 and number is 人数 those two together should give death number as written above number 1426:
So the middle column with 1426 ought to be those who have died. The number below is the break down for one province which is Hubei, as one can see in the translation of the table below. I add the numbers in a spread sheet then the left column added up to
1581690050099.png
Next is screen shot of the translated names for the provinces in the statistics:

1581693800948.png
1581693884644.png
When entered into a spread sheet, it added up to.
1581694222484.png
The left number is close to the number of "Cumulative confirmed cases", the second to "The cumulative death" and the last to "The cumulative cure discharge"

That's a good question and one I've been wondering about - because the death rate of the virus depends on how we do the math. Assuming the figures are true, if we think that 1369 have died so far out of everyone who ever got it (60347), then that's like 2.2%. Not more scary than the flu, but that would assume that everyone currently sick will get well.

In terms of sheer numbers, not more scary than the flu, but the death rate of flu is much less than coronavirus: 0.1-0.2% compared to the current 2.2% estimate for coronavirus (Burden of Influenza). But some flu pandemics have had death rates ranging anywhere from 0.1% to 20%, or as high as 60% in the case of H5N1:

While estimates of case-fatality (CF) rates for past influenza pandemics have ranged from about 0.1% (1957 and 1968 pandemics) to 20% (1918 pandemic); the official World Health Organization estimate for the current outbreak of H5N1 avian influenza to date is around 60%.

It depends on how you look at the numbers. Tons of people get flu, but the death rate is very low. The death rate of H5N1 was really high, but it wasn't very transmissible, so the total number of deaths was very low. The real danger, of course, is a highly transmissible virus with a relatively high death rate, like the 1918 flu (which killed about 5% of the human population) or the black death (10+%).

This is an STS world and it is all about power. In this reality, power is money. The PTB, our STS rulers, are the source for the media and press and are focused on the financial arena. China was competing against the PTB. It did not matter who, how or why the issue was initiated. The PTB used the situation to blow it out of proportion to shut down China in this competition. To me, this means that this could all just be hype and pressure, just to shut down China.

A bunch of souls working to stab all others in the back, right up to the very end. How many times has this same scenario been played out in this reality? Roman’s, Egyptians, Atlantean’s … Different time, same playbook, same result, more power. Expect more of the same.

Prepare yourself the best that we can. Don’t panic (or they win), Haiku …

I'm with Polly on this. (And no, not because of her pretty looks!) Everyone's guessing and suspecting the worst of China, but until evidence convinces me otherwise, their response to this is astonishing because it's a world-first and the stuff of higher-order civilizations...

Sorry, but the whole thing looks to me like a manufactured panic. The lockdown would make sense if China knew that it was a bioweapon, either made by themselves, or made by the West and let loose there, and they want to contain it as completely as possible.

The financial press in New York and London is forecasting imminent regime change and the collapse of the Chinese Communist Party!

The following FT op-ed reckons the 'Wuhan flu' is China's Chernobyl:
Xi Jinping faces China’s Chernobyl moment

I spent a good portion of yesterday carefully going over the Posts in this thread and checking other sources of information. I'm leaning heavily to the side that this strain of Coronavirus is a bioweapon, designed specifically to target ethnic Chinese. A question comes to mind, "If there is something in the sequence of this virus/bioweapon that would also target those that are ethnic Russian"? The reason I ask this question - is that I think the motive behind this epidemic - is Politically and Industrial Complex/Pentagon engineered? For one, China and Russia share a Border, which Russia was quick to close and set up a special hospital in Siberia, to quarantine and treat patients? Railway and Air flights were also re-routed or suspended until further notice. I have "no evidence" that the Coronavirus would target Russian's - it's just a thought.

Since President Xi Pinging came to power in 2012, he has presided over a sweeping ant-corruption campaign, even weeding out corruption in the Military. This is only one example: Senior Chinese general jailed for life for graft

Back on March 2019, China's anti-corruption watchdog arrested Nur Bekri, one of the highest Uighur officials in the Country, Director of China's National Energy Administration, over allegations of graft, corruption and taking bribes during his time as Governor of Xinjiang providence, between 2008-2014. This arrest may be what's behind "the Uighur and containment camps" propaganda promoted by activists and U.S. talking heads, especially if Nur Bekri was on someone's U.S. payroll and taking bribes?
China to prosecute top-ranking Uighur official for corruption

What might have "sparked" a decision towards a bio-warfare confrontation between U.S. and the U.K against China - is when China arrested Interpol chief Meng Hongwei for graft, abuse of Power and lavish lifestyle. The Intelligence Agencies in Washington and London probably went into melt-down over Hongwei's arrest and might be one of the reasons Mike Pompeo keeps taking pot-shots at China and President Xi?

On June 01, 2019, Mike Pompeo attended a secretive Bilderberg meeting in Bern, Switzerland of global power brokers discreetly discussing issues like Brexit and the future of capitalism. Chances are, China's Belt and Road was among the topics?
Mike Pompeo to attend secretive Bilderberg meeting in Switzerland | The Japan Times

Protests in Hong Kong and by extension, problems in Taiwan have U.S. backing and promotion. China is the main target!

The long standing protests in Hong Kong have created economic stress - for which, China has had to help intercede financially. It's an extra burden.

To be continued...

In December, I went to the doctor because I was having trouble breathing, and flu symptoms, so I had a chest x-ray and pulmonary testing... I was concerned and conveyed that to my doctor because I felt I was getting pneumonia. And he said there was some cases of pneumonia that have been reported.

So, Anchorage is a refueling stop for flights going to the Orient. And with all the news about cruise ships being quarantined, you'd think that the precautions they take on ships, they'd take on aircraft, because people are in close proximity to each other, and probably even closer than on a cruise ship.

It just seems like they want to show that they are taking precautions, even though it might be something that was treated as a normal flu season, until it hit China, and then it hit them hard for some reason. Like maybe the pollution, genetics, or weather factors. And then these factors combine to start media hysteria, and political maneuverings, commercial opportunities, ect.

Guess what took place in Wuhan a few weeks before the crisis began...

U.S. delegation arrives in Wuhan for Military World Games

WUHAN, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- A group of 17 athletes from the U.S. Armed Forces has arrived at the airport in the central Chinese city of Wuhan for the up-coming 2019 Military World Games here on Monday midnight.

About 300 athletes from the United States are expected to arrive in the next 2 days.

Mark Juliano, a U.S. archery and taekwondo player, said he believed his compatriots would do very well in events like running sports, triathlon, archery and taekwondo.

He said that he had read news reports about the preparatory work of the Military World Games here in Wuhan and watched videos about the athletes' village and the venues.

"You developed world-class venues and I can't wait to experience the Games," he said, adding that he also planned to visit several local scenic spots, including the Yellow Crane Tower and a buddhist temple. [...]

The Military World Games is a multi-sport event that has taken place every four years since 1995. The 7th Games runs from the 18th to 27th of October in Wuhan.

Here's a video of the opening ceremony of these games. I think it's safe to say we can dismiss Jon Rappoport's 'reports' about Wuhan being a pollution-ridden retrograde sh*thole.

Now, the first symptoms were first reported on December 1st, but the virus would likely have been 'in the air' weeks before then. The latest guess is that its incubation period is 3.5 weeks (24 days)...

Last edited:

This is incredibly suspicious. Especially that this would not have been cancelled when various military powers, including China and the US having declared various levels of emergency in the last 24 hours. It's like they want it to spread, whodathunkit...

As for the incubation period,it might go up to 24 days, at this point we probably have enough data for a 3-sigma certainty, but that doesn't remove quick incubation times. Watching Dr John Campbell's YT channel since the turn of the month, he has presented quite a few case studies already where we saw evidence of human-to-human transmission and appearance of symptoms within a short time.

Edit: And whatever we can say about the hedge, they do love to crush numbers:

Guess what took place in Wuhan a few weeks before the crisis began...

U.S. delegation arrives in Wuhan for Military World Games

Here's a video of the opening ceremony of these games. I think it's safe to say we can dismiss Jon Rappoport's 'reports' about Wuhan being a pollution-ridden retrograde sh*thole.

Now, the first symptoms were first reported on December 1st, but the virus would likely have been 'in the air' weeks before then. The latest guess is that its incubation period is 3.5 weeks (24 days)...

Yes, this was shared by Laurs on January 30 in case you missed it:
300 US military personnel arrived in Wuhan for the Military World Games on October 19. The first coronavirus case appeared two weeks later, on November 2. Coronavirus incubation period is 14 days.

This was among other very interesting information with "some excerpts of the article of 28th Jan in the Unz Review by Godfree Roberts", including:
In March 2019, in a mysterious event, a shipment of exceptionally virulent viruses from Canada’s NML biological labs ended up in China. Canadian officials say the shipment was part of its efforts to support public-health research worldwide. They claimed that it was just normal procedure. What is unclear is why it was done in secret, and why the Chinese officials lodged a complaint. For certain, if this was just a routine transfer, the Chinese government would have been notified. In July 2019, a group of Chinese virologists were forcibly dispatched from the Canadian National Microbiology Laboratory (NML). The NML is Canada’s only level-4 facility and one of only a few in North America equipped to handle the world’s deadliest diseases, including Ebola, SARS, Coronavirus, etc.

And so much for those who said that Coronavirus would not be able to spread the world because it does not like heat:

Coranavirus Situation In Singapore Seems To be Gradually Accelerating, Churches In Singapore Starting To Cancel Mass and Services
Singapore health authorities reported nine more cases of confirmed coronavirus infections, bringing the total to 67, the second highest out of China, besides Japan. But what is of concern it that there seems to be new cases each day and most are via human and human transmissions involving people who have never been to China the last three months, and also individuals who were never in contact with past identified cases, heightening the fear that the coronavirus could be silently spreading throughout the population.
[...]
Meanwhile, Malaysia also reported new cases today, bring the total to 19.

Also a first case in Egypt, then the first one in Africa:
COVID-19 coronavirus spreads to Africa as Egypt confirms first case
The COVID-19 coronavirus spread to a new continent on Friday with health officials in Egypt confirming the first recorded case in Africa.
Egypt’s Ministry of Health said the patient was a foreign national who had not showed any symptoms but had been identified based on travel patterns. Khaled Megahed, a spokesman for the ministry, said laboratory tests had been conducted, the patient was quarantined in hospital and the World Health Organization (WHO) had been informed.

It came as the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide rose to 64,544, including 44 in Europe. Meanwhile, China has ordered everyone returning to Beijing to enter quarantine for 14 days or risk punishment, according to state media.

Of course, temperatures are not very warm in Egypt (12 °C in Cairo) right now comparing to those in Singapore which are about 26 °C... Almost the same than in United Arab Emirates:
8th case of coronavirus confirmed in UAE
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Monday announced another case of coronavirus, raising the number of confirmed cases to eight, according to the official Emirates News Agency (WAM).
The UAE Health Ministry announced a new case of an Indian national who had been in contact with a recently announced case of the virus.
The UAE announced its first coronavirus case on Jan. 29

Of course, 8 is not much, but it is more than 7 for Canada (37,59 millions of inhabitants) with a far smaller population (9,5 millions of inhabitants). Also just to get an idea and from Wikipedia:
Canadians who identify themselves as being of Chinese ethnic origin make up about five percent of the Canadian population, or about 1.77 million people according to the 2016 census.

I'm with Polly on this. (And no, not because of her pretty looks!) Everyone's guessing and suspecting the worst of China, but until evidence convinces me otherwise, their response to this is astonishing because it's a world-first and the stuff of higher-order civilizations...

Jijiji, yes she is cute but is it because she is wearing her coat like Santa Greta? :-P

So she is in China now and... nobody around is wearing masks? Life goes normally?

Back
Top Bottom