Usually the conversation is fluid with my friends but at the moment they are stuck on the danger of the virus. Impossible for me to give a contrary opinion, they think I'm "out of control". So I asked them to forget what the media says about the virus and I told them : " At the moment you are getting an idea of the reality from only one point of view 'the virus is dangerous" because you have been told every day and suddenly you believe the media. you don't take into account the psychosis effect. Now analyse the situation from a different point of view "the virus is not dangerous". It's not a question of believing or not believing, but only of looking for reality through this new paradigm. One can only form an opinion by studying a problem from different angles, otherwise it's a conviction based on an impression (or manipulation) Everybody must have once seen an image that could represent two faces in one. for example, some could see a young girl and others an old woman. Both were right, but fewer people could see both characters. I ask you to see both characters. There is a lot to discover for the one who really seeks WITHOUT PREJUDGE. I don't know if this will awaken at least one of them !

sorry ran out of time on previous post about BILL GATES March 24 TED talk.:
When I watch this video with Bill Gates, I wonder to what extent is he not a genetic coder?

These games lead to dividing the society.
In 3 zones basically:
Green zone all medical, military, etc. families (?) electronic surveillance for their protection, lockdown city... Limousines, checkpoints for your security of course. THEY ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE!
Yellow zone: all service famillies (do i need to explain?), keeping the normalcy in isolated Green Zone, then
Red zones, where the junkies, renegades, etc and such can go at it, as long as they get their vaccine(s) at the government sponsored shops.

It may be something I read, or wrote?

No matter what happens, do not let the Chinese experts into your country! :-)

A large number of Serbian citizens do not wear protective masks and there are too many people on the streets, according to a team member of Chinese anti corona virus experts, Guo Jubjao.

He estimates that many are acting irresponsibly and that the state should impose a curfew for 24 hours to prevent the epidemic from spreading.

Head of the Pulmonology and Intensive Care Unit at Sun Jat-Sen University's First Affiliated Hospital, Guo Jubjao says a team of Chinese doctors visited other cities in Serbia in addition to Belgrade to get acquainted with the situation on the ground, noting that many people are on the streets, especially on weekends, with his estimation that a certain number of citizens do not wear masks.

''They're not careful enough, so we think the state should extend the curfew to 24 hours,'' Guo said in a statement to Tanjug via Skype.

So in the north, mortality is close to 2x what was expected for the whole region, while to the south, it's about 1.2x. (For Bergamo City, see my previous post.)

RT' Editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan has written in her Telegram channel the following on 3 April, fwiw (translated via Deepl):

There was much debate about the fact that the number of deaths in Italy did not seem to have increased compared to last year.

I couldn't figure out where those stuffed morgues and refrigerators came from.

And we just sent a request to the Italian Institute for Statistics.

In short, this year's mortality is two times bigger than in the same period last year: 16,216 vs. 8,054.

But I made took a serious mental note to myself about this; even if the "universe is at stake" you have to try to remain calm and not cause unnecessary drama! This absurd situation seems to bring all sorts of things to the fore, and with skill we can hopefully learn from them.

That's a good point, aragorn! This is the time when we can separate the wheat from the chaff, not just in regards to the people around us, but also in ourselves, separating these limiting emotions from our higher ones. It's not easy, but this particular moment in time gives us the perfect opportunity to do just that. Thank you for your frankness. :flowers:

At times I feel sad, but I don't allow it to take over, so it remains in the background while I am going about my day. Cleaning, cooking, making things are all excellent ways to stay grounded. I recently started making sauerkraut for instance, or I do some garden work or shopping, making preparations and all that.

Well here in Washington....car sales is considered non essential ...but car repair is, go figure. So the sales department is closed, only parts and service is open at this time ..for now anyway😊

Aah well, haven't really got the time or energy to devote to something as unimportant as buying a car anyway, especially since I can work at home. Been feeling much more of a desire to devote every spare minute to reading and studying.

Yes, and as Laura asked early on, I wonder too: just from where do these orders come? Just how can they put such pressure on governments even if parliament and government have shown some sense before? The Cs talked about "exposure", and we are already seeing a lot of it; but these questions are still unanswered, as far as I can see. But whoever this STS consortium is and how they operate, they have shown their hand in a sense - what we are seeing is what happens if they give an "all-in" priority one order. They possibly have a bunch of "deep cover" agents that are activated only when there is no other way at all, perhaps this is part of the picture...

I remember when reading Douglas Reed's book years ago he kept mentioning the PTB using something he called "irresistible pressure" to influence world leaders, I do not know what he means exactly by it, and I don't think he goes into exact specifics but I was thinking it has something to do with spying, blackmail (Epstein comes to mind, though he was undoubtedly a small player), threats, bribes, etc. Here's a short excerpt:
At this point the present narrative enters the most secret and jealously guarded field of all. The origins
of the world-revolution, its aims and the Jewish assumption of its leadership may now be shown from the
mass of documentary evidence which has accumulated; the existence of Disraeli's "network", spreading over
the superficies of the earth, is known to all; the nature of the "revolutionary proletarist" is clear. But there is
also that second network, of influential men at the higher level where "the power of the purse" may be used to exert "irresistible pressure on the international politics of the present" through rulers and politicians
. This network of men, working in all countries to a common end, is the one which must have enabled Herzl to penetrate, with his demands, to the highest places.

5G CORONA 768x755.png
Found this article! It is a BIBLE on 5G connection with corona viruses! and its getting updated.
With everything we posted here in this thread and with EMF exposure thread I think we solved this puzzle.
And we can now say that we know how to predict next corona virus outbreak that the pTBs can then call a pandemic to enforce mandatory vaccines with nano-chips probably. Or credit cards with following/mind-reading option :-D

Its TOO long to copy paste even parts of it so I urge you to check it out. (@Debra theres a nice piece of info on D.koontz in it too:lol:)

Is The “Coronavirus” Actually Radiation Sickness?

@MK Scarlett posted:
That there is a link or not remains to be proved, but in March 2019, China Mobile has installed about a hundred 5G base stations in Wuhan (the capital of Hubei) and launched large-scale performance tests (data transfer speed, latency...).

Video in my previous post that explains how Electrification of the Earth is causin pandemics since the Spanish flu:

Info on petitions against 5G (I hope its not too late for that! the STOP5G answered that they still havent started the petition BUT as we hear they are starting to put 5G in Osijek as we see from @drazen and Ive sadly heard some un-confirmed news about that in Zagreb too :curse:):
Here is the excellent EMF thread (thank you all who contributed to it!!) for all who are interested in how to protect themselves fromEMFs and research this topic:

Sorry if I missed anything ... the search funct.has a mind of its own...

As I live by the beach, we have patrol helicopters (little police and rescue ones) that fly over all the time. That said, last night there was a very large military chopper that passed just 50 feet over my house. Now I’ve lived basically my whole life here by the airbase in Los Alamitos, and grew up with Chinooks, F16s, TriStars, and C30s flying right over my head, rattling my windows; not to mention the thunder of afterburners being lit once the fighters cleared the coast, but this particular jet helicopter passed over my head four times in ten minutes. I can’t imagine what they were doing passes over our area for. Nobody here is on curfew, we’re permitted to be out and about. But it felt like the new normal: not just coming and going, but doing the job right here.

Isn't your place pretty close to Corona, CA? Which might explain the flurry of activities there... ;-)

I'm 8 pages behind but i wanted to share something.

Someone from this forum posted this video today on facebook:

This is a video worth sharing in my opinion. Not all of my FB friends speak or understand english so i tranlated the video into german.
Here is the english transcript in case you want to translate it into your language and share it with others.
Maybe a native speaker can take a look at it and make corrections to the grammar.

ENGLISH:

The german translation is not very good although i tried it with deepl but it is better than nothing.

GERMAN:

This is very serious. What he's describing sounds like the effects of 5G. I know I read somewhere recently that the worst effect of 5G was that it impairs the body's ability to absorb or process oxygen. I might have followed a link in a comment on SOTT, but I didn't have much luck with a quick search. If I find it again, I'll post it.

Green zone all medical, military, etc. families (?) electronic surveillance for their protection, lockdown city... Limousines, checkpoints for your security of course. THEY ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE!
Yellow zone: all service famillies (do i need to explain?), keeping the normalcy in isolated Green Zone, then
Red zones, where the junkies, renegades, etc and such can go at it, as long as they get their vaccine(s) at the government sponsored shops.

It may be something I read, or wrote
It sounds like the trilogy MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood

This is very serious. What he's describing sounds like the effects of 5G. I know I read somewhere recently that the worst effect of 5G was that it impairs the body's ability to absorb or process oxygen. I might have followed a link in a comment on SOTT, but I didn't have much luck with a quick search. If I find it again, I'll post it.

Here's one link:

-https://needtoknow.news/2018/06/will-5g-technology-bring-human-extinction/

"Joe Imbriano warns that 5G technology will broadcast at 60 GHz, which is the absorption spectrum of oxygen molecules, which means it can kill at a distance. At the molecular level, these frequencies affect the orbit of electrons, and that affects the ability of blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen. If blood cannot hold oxygen, the result is death by suffocation. In short, 5G technology has the potential of being used as a weapon to quickly weaken, disable, or destroy individuals or populations."

Back
Top Bottom